Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

She involuntarily ran the tip of her tongue over her lips as she saw the picture and the message. Jack took the opportunity to push his invading hand further up between her legs and this time his fingers reached her bare crotch. He gently probed her vaginal lips.

"You were lying," he whispered in her ear. "You're wet."

Henry now turned into the long driveway of the Grierson mansion. He pulled up in the portico and came around to open the door.

"My husband will be alighting here, Henry," said Louise as he stood back. "Mr. Grierson and I will be going for a short drive."

Charles looked at Louise in surprise.

"Qu'est-ce qui se passe, ma chérie?" (What's going on, sweetie?)

"I told you it is none of your business," Louise said, sharply. "Just leave us now. You can keep pursuing Carmen."

Charles looked as though he would refuse, but then he slid over and stepped out of the car in a huff. Henry shut the door and came around to settle himself in the driver's seat again.

"Just drive around the back, Henry," said Louise as they began rolling again. "Park in the garage block."

Jack had his free arm around her now and kissed the side of her throat, just above her choker. Unconstrained by Charles's presence, he pushed two fingers deeply into Louise's cunt, all the way to their base. She gasped aloud.

"I'll make you come in less than a minute, Louise," he whispered in her ear. "I can't wait to fuck you."

"What about your stewardess?" she murmured.

"She's waited this long. She can wait a bit longer. But I'll give her what she wants."

"Vos doigts se sentent si bien dans ma chatte!" breathed Louise.

"What was that?"

"Your fingers feel so good in my cunt!"

Jack finger-fucked her with aggression, but great dexterity. And Louise showed him that she was anything but frigid. She had been holding back so long under Jack's active ministrations that now it was like a dam had broken. Just as Jack had promised, in less than a minute she twisted and bucked as she came, crying out in French. Her contractions were hard and spasmodic, akin to Isabelle's. Like mother, like daughter, thought Jack. Henry parked in front of the garage block, staring ahead stoically. He was used to Jack's sexual romps.

Louise lay back in Jack's arms as she wound down from her high. Then she said to Henry, "We'll leave you, now."

He came around and opened the door for them to leave the limousine.

"Thanks, Henry," said Jack as he came out after Louise. "Drive back to the ball and pick up Mrs. Grierson, my son and his wife." He slipped a twenty into his chauffeur's hand.

"Isabelle tells me that you use your summer house for your sexual trysts," Louise said as they watched Henry drive away.

"Sometimes. Do you want to go there?"

He put his arm around her waist as they walked a path into the woods behind the mansion.

"I thought it was you that was lusting for me," she said with a trace of irritation.

"I can bide my time, countess. I can leave you now, drive to the Marriott and fuck Scarlett's brains out. She's a lot younger than you."

"I'm much better in bed," Louise sniffed. To needle her, he squeezed her buttock through the thin dress. "See what I mean? A crude peasant like you could not appreciate me."

They walked on.

"Over the centuries, we European aristocratic women have learned to gratify kings and emperors. My Croissy title goes back to my ancestor Marie-Aude Rousseaux, the wife of a gentleman farmer from Normandy. She was a noted beauty and in the late 1200s she caught the eye of Philip IV, the Iron King of France. Of course, her husband gave the king access to their bedchamber. She put on such a performance with her mouth -- she was the only one who could deep throat his enormous length -- that the servants were said to have sold tickets for places in the backstairs galleries. She bore him a son and gave him so much pleasure that he said to her -- 'I will make our son the Baron de Croissy, madame. But in my bedroom, you are a queen!' The king died in her bed -- it was hushed up, of course. Royal blood flows in my veins, won in the bedroom."

"Well, your daughter has inherited that skill -- she gives head like no one else. She's an artist when it comes to cock sucking.

"Isabelle is a girl. I am a woman."

"If you are better than her in bed, then I'll get on my knees and beg you."

"I'm waiting," said Louise, smiling in the darkness.

They had come up to the summerhouse and Jack opened the door and bowed, elaborately gesturing the way in to the parlor. As she entered, he pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Charles -- We are in the summerhouse.

In the middle of the parlor floor, he went down on his knees in front of her. He put his hands on the hem of her black dress and hiked it up till it was around her waist. He buried his face in her naked crotch, his tongue rapidly tracing the outlines of her thick vulva lips. She gasped at the suddenness of his moves. He kissed her clit lightly and then looked up at her face.

"Louise, I am lusting for you. Please, let's fuck."

"I'll give you a trial. If I'm satisfied, I may keep you for a while."

He came to his feet and his lips found hers. She kissed him back with a passion and skill that gave credence to her words. His hands found the tie of her halter and undid it. Still kissing her, he slid the dress down her body till it pooled around her feet. Then he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

He lay her on the bed and undressed himself with speed and efficiency born of long practice. He looked at her as he did so, lying on the bed, her nakedness accentuated by her diamond choker, black gartered stockings and pumps, and her long Hermès scarf double looped around her neck. He got into the bed and mounted her, his right hand finding her pussy to knead it quickly and confirm that she was still wet enough to take him. He moved to position his cockhead at her entrance, but she whispered, "No need, you bastard. I can handle you."

He put both his hands in her silky hair and pulled her face to him and kissed her again, long and lingering. She artfully wiggled her hips till his cockhead was positioned and he pushed it into her. She was as tight as his finger fucking had promised. She groaned deep into their kiss. Her groan grew to a squeal as he began pushing his huge cock into her. Deeper and deeper he sank into her, stabbing the last inch of his manhood into her with a sudden push that smacked his mount against hers. Then he lay there on top of her, feeling her hard, bullet-shaped nipples against his chest. He was embedded so deep inside her that his cockhead was embedded in her fornix. She felt the hot bar of his shaft against her cervix. The reality of his huge cock throbbing inside her innermost recesses and pressed against her most erogenous zones was so intense that she barely felt his weight on her. Charles had a big dick and Louise had experienced others, but she had never had anyone as big as Jack before.

"Mon Dieu, tu es grand," she panted. (My God, you are big.)

He pulled her scarf off and before she knew what he was doing, knotted it on one wrist. He pulled the long scarf through the bars of the heavy headboard and knotted the other end on her other wrist.

"What ...?" she gasped.

"I'm going to fuck you all night, Louise. Each time I pump my load into your womb, you're going to artfully suck my cock back to erection again. We're both going to remember this night."

Louise began pulling at her bonds and discovered that she could not move the headboard. As she realized she was well and truly tied down, Jack began to fuck her. He worked himself into a rhythm, driving gasps, then groans from her. Each time he thrust into her, his cockhead slid past her cervix. He was an impregnator; he felt the slick openness and tenderness of her cervix with his sensitive cockhead. She's ovulating, he thought. The notion of getting Louise pregnant made Jack so hard that it was almost painful.

By the time Charles let himself into the open door of the summerhouse, Louise was shrieking with pleasure. He tiptoed to the bedroom door and saw his wife with her wrists tied above her head, covered with sweat, and arching her back as Jack fucked her. She cried out in French, her cultured accent clear even in the throes of her passion.

"Baise-moi! .... Oohh!! .... Baise-moi fort! .... OOHH!! .... Ne t'arrête pas! .... OOHH!! .... continuer à me baiser! Je jouis encore!"

(Fuck me! .... Oohh!! .... Fuck me hard! .... OOHH!! .... Don't stop! .... OOHH!! .... Keep fucking me! I'm cumming again!) Jack did not understand her French, but recognized some of the words from fucking Isabelle.

Charles was just in time to see Louise come a third time as Jack groaned and began come as well. Watching Jack fuck his wife and pump his heavy load into her through a series of jackhammer thrusts, his cock swelled to full erection.

"Mon dieu, Jack," she gasped, as she pulled at her bonds, drawing her Hermès scarf into a tight leash. "Now I know what that woman meant, when she said she was in outer space!"

"We'll do this again and again tonight, countess. By morning, you'll know what it means to have your brains fucked out."

By morning you're going to be pregnant, countess, he thought. Your breasts will be tender and your nipples will stay hard. You'll take the pregnancy test in a couple of days, but it will be a formality.

Some time later, Jack straddled Louise's chest and put his softened cock on her face. She opened her mouth and her rosy lips went around his cockhead, forming a tight seal. As she began to suck on him, Charles pulled his cock out of his pants and began to masturbate.

__________________

After two drawn-out fuck sessions, both Jack and Louise were exhausted. They lay entwined on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Louise was still tied down, her wrists bound to the heavy headboard with her long Hermès silk scarf. Jack had tightened the knots after she fell asleep, so her arms were stretched above her head, making her breasts stand out. She still wore her diamond choker and black stockings held in place by her snap-on garters. Her black pumps had been kicked off in the course of their energetic sex.

Both of the lovers slept deeply for several hours. Charles remained seated on the floor just outside the door. He had cleaned himself up as best he could with his handkerchief, but somehow could not leave. He spent most of the hours staring at his wife, totally in Jack's thrall. Even in sleep, her expression was feline in its satiation -- like a lioness that has sated her carnal appetite. Though he would never admit it to anyone, he knew he had never fucked Louise like this or given her such intense orgasms.

It was almost four in the morning when Charles rose, stiff and cold, to return to the guest suite he shared with Louise in the Grierson mansion. As he did so, he dropped a pen out of his shirt pocket on to the thin carpet of the summerhouse floor. He stooped to pick it up and bumped against an end table, making a slight sound.

Jack was instantly awake. He saw the shadow outside the open bedroom door. His night vision had always been excellent and he recognized Charles's silhouette in the moonlight that streamed in through the summerhouse parlor French windows. He had been sleeping with both his arms around Louise, a hand on one of her magnificent breasts. Her face was beautiful in the repose of slumber and was framed by her silky jet-black hair, glowing dark blue in the white moonlight. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed, inducing a gentle erotic quiver. He had kissed off most of her lipstick and the rest was on his cock, but her lips were still full and inviting.

Jack ran a finger over each of her nipples and kissed her, his tongue pushing open her lips, invading her mouth and searching for a response. Still asleep, she mewed, and her tongue, as delicate as a cat's, sparred with his thicker one. Her nipples quickly hardened in the cool night air and he put his arms around her again, to feel her breasts and nipples against his chest.

Charles heard Louise's mewing and stopped in his tracks. He resumed his position at the door, watching as Jack rolled his sleeping wife on her back. Semen from his two copious ejaculations had dried all over her pubis and down her inner thighs to her stocking tops. Charles could see the dull coloration in the moonlight. Jack began to tease Louise's clitoris with his fingers, eliciting a resumption of her vaginal secretions. He gently pushed his fingers into her cunt. In the warmth of her vaginal canal, his semen was still viscous and some dribbled out as he probed and stimulated her. Charles felt his hard on returning, but he could not understand why.

"Ce qui se passe? Ooh, qui se sent bien ..." murmured Louise, unsettled but still asleep. (What's going on? Ooh, that feels good ...)

John increased the pace of his ministrations on her vulva, and now began to suck and nip at her nipples. She really did have magnificent, natural breasts, full but very firm. He could see where Isabelle got her mammary assets. He was biased in favor of the daughter, but he had to admit that Louise's tits were marginally better. Louise was still half-asleep, unsure whether she was dreaming or not. She arched her back and stretched murmuring, "Mon clitoris se sent des picotements, ne vous arrêtez pas ..." (My clit feels all tingly, don't stop ...)

Finally, when Jack began kneading her breasts, she slowly woke and smiled at him. She tried to put her arms around him, but then realized that she was still tied down.

"Untie me, Jack," she said sleepily. "I need to get dressed and back to my suite in the mansion."

"We've still got a few hours," said Jack. "You look so fuckable that you've got me hard for you again. I want you and I want to make you cum again."

"Oh Jack," she said, fully awake now. "I came so many times that I lost count. We can't squeeze a lifetime of lovemaking into one night."

"We can try," said Jack.

He rolled her over and slid a bolster under her belly, raising her ass up invitingly. As he had said, he was tumescent, and he guided his cockhead to her wet entrance. He pushed into her doggy-style without ceremony. She was only beginning to get moist, but the gooey semen from his prior ejaculations provided plenty of lubrication. He began to fuck her again.

"Mon dieu, Jack!" she cried. "You're a machine! A jackhammer!"

Even tied down, he found her a willing partner. She rotated her hips adeptly, providing the "screw" in the fuck. The faster he pistoned her, the more rapidly she swiveled. She tossed her head and from side to side, as her excitement mounted crying out in French again, "Oh mon Dieu, je jouis! Encore une fois! .... Oooh!! .... Ne cessez pas de me baiser!" (Oh my God, I'm cumming! Again! ... Oooh!! ... Don't stop fucking me!)

Her movements were so coordinated with his that he felt he was in an incredibly intimate sexual dance with her. No matter how excited she got, or how high she climbed towards her orgasm, she never lost control. She was on autopilot, her body following his in perfect harmony. She really can fuck, thought Jack. It took iron will to control himself and hold himself back through the waves of her wild orgasm.

He did not let her descend completely, but began fucking her again. They continued to perform like sexual athletes, covered with sweat and matching each other's moves. Her rapidly rotating hips provided incredible friction, giving Jack an amazing ride. He felt he could ride her forever, but her next orgasm came without warning and she clenched him from her fornix down the entire length of her vagina. She squeezed him so hard that he could not resist. He began to come as well, pumping gout after gout of semen into her.

Charles had already come, spurting into the wall by his side. He watched Jack and Louise collapse in a twisted heap.

"No one has ever fucked me like that, Jack," he heard his wife whisper, breathing heavily. "I've never cum so hard."

"You are special, countess," Jack whispered back. "I'm addicted to you already."

This time Charles did slink away. He found his way to their guest suite, stripped off his clothes and climbed into bed. He tossed and turned, but he could not sleep. Images of Jack fucking his wife with such intensity crowded his brain and would not leave. He continued to see her tied down, to hear her impassioned cries, every French word and phrase that she squealed burned into his memory.

Jack awoke groggily at first light. He rolled on to Louise and eased his morning hard on into her cunt in the missionary position. She awoke to find herself still tied down, with Jack fucking her very slowly and gently. This was a side of Jack she had never seen and she responded in kind, arching her back and rubbing her magnificent breasts on his chest. The hard night had exhausted even Jack's enormous reserves and when she began to come in a tender, long-lasting orgasm, he came as well, but the volume of his ejaculate was minimal.

"Ah, ma cherie," she cooed. "You may fuck me as hard as you want, but I will tame you in the end."

All Jack could think about was the mass of semen that he had pumped into her. He knew he had bred her and could not wait to see her carrying his baby.

__________________

When Louise finally awoke, bright sunshine was streaming into the bedroom. She twisted her body to shake Jack awake. He smiled as he rose. The first thing he did was to kiss her nipples and suck on them, spearing them with his tongue.

"Jack! We've got to get back to the house before we are missed. Untie me!"

"Sure thing, countess," he said.

He untied her. The beautiful Hermès silk scarf was stiff and crackly with the sweat of her nighttime exertions and other dried fluids. He draped it around her neck. She rose and stretched, rubbing her sore wrists to get circulation going again. Her cunt was sore as well, but not unpleasantly so. She felt slightly lightheaded and the whole world around her seemed to be gently moving as though she were on a ship at sea. Donc, c'est ce que l'on ressent à être bien baisée, she thought. (So this is what it feels like to have my brains fucked out.)

Rolling out of bed, the first thing she noticed was the profuse flow of Jack's semen that began to leak out of her, making its way with syrupy steadiness down her upper thighs. It ran over the remnants of dried semen already there and got everything sticky again.

"Jack, you've put about two hundred million sperm into me," said Louise, fluttering her hands. "You're like a donkey with that huge organ of yours." She put her scarf to her nose and then ran her fingers over her garters. "You've even managed to get semen on my scarf -- it will never get clean, I'll have to give it to that maid, Conchita. And these stockings and garters will have to go into the trash."

"Here, clean yourself off," he said, throwing her a hand towel from the nightstand.

She caught it and wiped herself off as best she could. Then she found her pumps and slipped them on.

"Don't throw the towel at me like that," she sniffed. "I'm not your tennis partner. At least try and act like a gentleman."

Going out to the parlor, she found her dress where they had left it on the floor and pulled it on. Still naked, Jack came up behind her and tied on the halter strap behind her neck.

"There," he said, reaching around and plumping her breasts to settle them securely in her bodice. "I can be gentlemanly." He pressed his cock against her rounded ass and surprised her by beginning to get hard again.

"You would be if you would stop rubbing your cock on my derriere and tweaking my nipples through my bodice."

"I can't help it, countess," said Jack with a grin. "You have fabulous tits and an unbelievable ass. I thought they had airbrushed them in that Vogue spread last year, they looked too good to be true. But now I know that they are real."

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers