Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

"Ok, Gentleman Jack, give me my panties and I will get back to my suite. I really need to get in the shower before anyone sees me."

"Oh no, those panties are mine," said Jack, his grin growing broader. "Won in the bedroom, you know."

Louise bent and reached under her hem. She unsnapped one of her black garters and threw it to him saying, "Here, take this as well. Now you are my Gentleman of the Garter. It is appropriately semen-stained."

She turned on her heel and left without a backward glance.

Jack shook his head and walked back to the bedroom to towel off and dress. Then he slid open a section of the wall by the headboard of the bed. It revealed the control panel to a sophisticated audio-visual recording system with a maze of dials and switches. The system had cameras all over the summerhouse. There were twenty-five high-resolution cameras, sixteen of which covered the bedroom. They recorded every angle. Jack quickly worked on it, saving the recording and uploading it to his personal drive. He had now saved a very high quality video of his night with Louise. He employed a professional editor who would take the output of all the cameras and produce a professionally mastered movie. The final product quality was superior to commercially produced pornographic films.

Charles wanted video evidence, he thought. I'll give him a complete movie. He can listen to his wife's squeals and watch her thrashing body -- every minute of it.

__________________

Louise walked quickly from the summerhouse to the rear French windows of the Grierson mansion. She found that one of the sliding panels was open and stepped onto the flagstone floor of the lower hall. Conchita was dusting the mantelpiece and started when she saw Louise step inside.

"Good morning, madame," she said in confusion, bobbing a curtsey as she spoke.

"Address me as contessa, not madame," said Louise, irritably. She unwrapped the long Hermès scarf from her neck and handed it to the girl. "Here, this is for you. You should have it dry-cleaned before you wear it."

"Thank you, madame, ... I mean, contessa ....," Conchita faltered.

"Oh mama, don't terrify the poor girl."

Louise looked up. Isabelle stood at the top of the half staircase to the main foyer, dressed for the day in a yellow sundress and matching yellow shoes with block heels. She had a yellow scarf with white polka dots knotted around her throat. Louise had been hoping to make it to her suite without encountering anyone, and clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"What are you doing up so early, cherie?" she asked, hoping to keep the conversation short.

"Why, it is almost nine, mama. Martin and I have already had breakfast in the morning room." She put her hand on Louise's shoulder as her mother tried to walk past. "We missed you. Papa came in as we were finishing, looking like he had not slept -- we thought that the two of you must have been at it all night. But it appears that you were not with him. You're wearing your dress from the ball last night. So where have you been, you naughty girl?"

"None of your business, Isabelle. Now I must ask you to excuse me, I need to get a shower and change."

Some more of Jack's semen from deep inside her now reached her vulva lips and slowly began to seep down on to her upper thighs. The musky smell was very strong and Isabelle's practiced nose picked it up at once.

"Oh, mama, you have been naughty! Who's the lucky man?"

"I'll tell you some other time, cherie. I really must go now."

With that, she brushed past Isabelle and up the main staircase, hoping not to meet anyone else. Isabelle looked after her, an impish smile coming to her face. As soon as Conchita left the hall, she dropped the shoulder straps of her sundress, and pulled down the cups of her fashionable nursing bra. She tweaked each nipple, extracting a drop of breast milk from each to quiver on the tip. Then she took a selfie and sent it to Jack with the text -- "Where are you? I need to suckle you and tell you about my night. And hear about yours. "

Louise sighed with relief when she got into the anteroom of her guest suite without running into anyone else. She entered the bedroom, untying her halter and sliding her dress down, stepping out of it as she did so. Then she stopped in the middle of the bedroom floor, looking like she had when Jack had fucked her -- except that one stocking sagged slightly without the garter to hold it up. Charles lay in the big king size bed, wearing a silk dressing gown and nothing else. It was open and he was fellating his completely erect cock with one hand. I used to think Charles was big, she thought unconsciously. But not compared to Jack.

"Come here, cherie," he said. "My cock has been waiting for you to suck it all morning."

"Vous pouvez masturber. Je ne vais pas vous donner une pipe!" (You can masturbate. I will not give you a blowjob!)

"I thought you wanted to talk English," he said, a nasty tone creeping into his voice. "Suck my cock, or I will force you. Don't make me beat you."

Louise's eyes grew wide. This was not the Charles she knew. He had never raised his hand on her before. But his expression now was so mean, that the threat did not seem idle.

"I can beat your stomach and back with my fists and nothing will show. I know how to beat women discreetly -- I belong to two sadomasochist clubs in Paris."

"Charles," she began in her normal imperious tone. "Be serious. Don't talk of your silly sadomasochistic games in our bedroom. This is not the time for sex ...."

He cut her off, shouting.

"Don't push me, Louise! If you make me get up from this bed, you will feel my fist!"

He continued shouting, stabbing a finger at her with every sentence.

"I raised you from a penniless baroness to one of the wealthiest countesses in France! I paid off all the debts on your encumbered Croissy estate! Year after year I pay for its losses so you can hold on to your ancient ancestral castle and its associated lands! Now get on your knees show your gratitude! After all, it runs in your family -- your ancestor Marie-Aude got the Croissy title by sucking the big cock of the Iron King!"

Louise saw that he would not be mollified.

"Oh, alright! You are acting like a spoiled brat."

She slowly climbed on the bed and approached him on her hands and knees. He took her head in his hands, reveling in the touch of her silky hair. She opened her mouth and her full lips formed a tight seal around his manhood. The sight triggered a mental image of her sucking Jack, her hands tied down above her head. The anger made him harder. He savagely pushed his cock into her mouth.

She had not been boasting when she told Jack that she was adept at giving head. She arched her neck so that Charles's cockhead slid into the back of her throat and hit her epiglottis. He wanted to hurt her, so he was rough. He kept pushing without giving her the chance to prepare herself, till her lips were at the base of his cock. Then he held her head tightly, with his cockhead deep in her throat. Her hands caught his wrists, struggling to dislodge his grip on her head, but it was a futile effort -- he was much stronger than her. As she writhed, her marvelous breasts and hard nipples rubbed on his upper thighs, bringing a grim look of satisfaction to his face.

She was experienced enough to fight off the gag reflex, but it was inevitable that she began to drool uncontrollably. Her thick, threaded saliva dripped out onto his cock, his thighs and then down on the bedspread. Her eyes began to water and her nose began to run. He began fucking her mouth with short half-inch thrusts. He thrust hard, burying her face in his crotch, trying to stifle her. She tried to breath through her nose, but even so she got partially asphyxiated.

"Come on! Come on! Suck me! If I feel your teeth, I will beat you!"

Louise's fellatio was an art form; even bound in the summerhouse, she had sucked Jack to ecstasy. But the way Charles was choking her with his cock and starving her of air, she could not practice it. Unlike Jack who wanted to share heaven with her, Charles just wanted to punish her.

Nonetheless, she obeyed him and sucked as hard as she could. She knew it was a battle -- he wanted to keep her choking for as long as possible, while she wanted to make him come. Even half-choked, she was able to generate some suction and use her lips and her tongue in concert on his cock. Her skill was such that in spite of his best efforts, he could not last long. He came with a grunt, but continued to hold her head tightly, forcing her to swallow every drop of his ejaculate. When he let her go, she rolled over on to her back and drew great gasping breaths into her lungs, causing her superb breasts to jounce enticingly.

"You can suck cock, madame," he puffed. "You de Croissys are expensive courtesans!"

She lay there without responding for a moment. Then she pulled at the bedspread and covered her lower body to conceal Jack's semen that was glistening on her inner thighs. Sucking Charles on her hands and knees and thrashing as he tried to choke her, even more had oozed out. However, there was enough sticky wetness that the bedspread she pulled over herself grew damp at her pubic triangle. Charles noticed it and a smug expression settled on his face.

"I see that I have excited you," he said. "No woman can resist my cock, no matter how hard she tries."

She did not contradict him. After a few minutes, Charles spoke again.

"I will not ask where you were last night. But if you go to him again, I will divorce you and cut you off without a centime. Then we'll see how far your tiny income goes in maintaining your extravagant lifestyle as well as the grand old Croissy chateau and estate."

Charles was locking the barn door, but the horse was stolen. Jack had already bred Louise and she was pregnant with his child.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers