Her First Affair

Story Info
She never thought it would happen.
1.8k words
4.14
26.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never in her life thought she would end up where she was. All her life she had dreamed of a sweet romantic guy to come and sweep her off her feet, but she ended up here married to someone no where close to that. She wanted more needed better.

There had to be a man out there like the one in her dreams. One night while she was out with a friend she meet this very friendly man. He was a little older then her but she didn't mind. He was such a sweet man and seemed to know all the right things to say.

They chatted at the bar till it was very late and she had to get home to her husband. So he walked her to her car. As she was standing there about to get into her car he leaned down and gave her a hug and a very tender kiss on the check and slipped a piece of paper into her hand. She was mesmerized and just stood there in shock as he walked away.

Her heart was beating so fast she thought she would pass out. Finally she managed to get into her car and go home. The next day she remember the piece of paper was still in her car so she went and got it. It was his phone number so she decided she would call him while her husband was at work. As she picked up and the phone she started shaking. She didn't know why she was so nervous. She was married and she wasn't going to do anything wrong. Or so she thought.

As the phone started to ring her heart started pounding thinking back to the night before. When he answered the phone she jumped from being lost in her thoughts from the night before. He was pleased to hear from her and they chatted for what seemed like forever.

They continued to talk on the phone over the next month. Then out of the blue one day he asked her if she would go out with him for the night. She didn't know how she was going to pull it off but she agreed.

That Friday night she told her husband she was going out with a friend and she would be home late. She got in her car and drove to where they were supposed to meet. As she drove up she could see he was already there, so she parked her car and went over to meet him.

He told her he had a very special evening planned for them. So she got into his car and they left. First they went down to the beach. It was a full moon and there was a light breeze. They walked along the beach for a while neither saying a word just enjoying the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach.

After a little while they decided to head back to his car. She hadn't noticed how handsome he was before but now she could not take her eyes off of him.

When they reached the car he opened her door before getting in and driving towards his house. He told her he had made a special diner for her. She wasn't sure about going to his house but since he went threw all the trouble she figured there would be no harm. She did trust him after all.

When they got to his house he told her he had a surprise and he didn't want her to see it when she walked in. So he asked if she would put a blind fold on. She was a little taken back by the idea but she said OK. So he pulled a silk handkerchief from his pocket and tied it behind her head. He then slid his hand into hers and led her into the house.

She was so nervous she knew he could feel her shaking. Once they were in the house he let go of her hand. He told her to stay put he would be right back. She could hear him walking around but couldn't make out what he was doing. Then all of a sudden she felt him place his hand on her shoulders then his lips on her neck. She wanted to stop him but it just felt too good. He slowly untied the blind fold and she was amazed at what she saw. There were candles all over the house.

He slowly walked around to stand in front of her. She looked up at him and there eyes meet. She knew in that moment what was going to happen that night.

He slowly leaned down and kissed her softly on her lips. Then he put his arms around her and pulled her close to him. She could feel his heart pounding as hers was keeping the same pace. She could also fell his hardening member threw his jeans.

There soft tender kiss soon turned into a very passionate kiss. She knew she had to have him and soon. He took her hand and lead her over to the couch and pushed her down. She just lay there looking at him. He then began to take her shoes off. Then he got on his knees on the floor and started kissing her stomach as he undid her pants and slowly started sliding them down. He then came back up and slide his hands up her sides gently sliding her shirt up leaving her laying there in just her silk bra and thong. He then leaned down and started kissing her very passionately. She was running her fingers threw his hair, then down his back, pulling at his shirt trying to get it off of him. She finally managed to get it off of him and started lightly running her finger nails up and down his back. By this time his hands were roaming all over her body. He finally broke away from their kiss and slowly started kissing his way down to her breast. Slowly reaching around and letting the clasp come free he pulled the bra from her body. Then he gently started kissing her breast. First one then the other. He then started sucking and gently biting them while his hands slowly found their way to her clothed covered mound. He could feel the heat coming from between her legs. He knew she was ready for him. He then slowly started working his way down her stomach to the top of her thong. He then stopped and looked up into her eyes. They were barely open but he could tell she was enjoying what she was getting. He then gently pulled at the sides of her thong and pulled them off. He then returned his head to her mound. He could see the wetness flowing from her. Her skin was glistening from it. He slowly parted her lips to her beautiful pussy and started lapping at her juices. He could feel her body starting to shake under him. He slowed his pace some he was not ready for her to cum yet. She tasted so good to him. He just couldn't get enough. He wanted her to be his lover and he planned on making her that tonight. By now she was moaning loudly and thrusting her hips into his face. He knew she was in need of release. So he gently started nibbling at her clit and sliding his tongue in and out of her. She was grabbing his head causing his tongue to go deeper into her. She was having a massive orgasm. He continued to thrust his tongue into her until she came down from her orgasm. He then slowly lifted his head to look at her.

She had a giant smile on her face. He crawled up her body till their lips came together in a kiss. He then climbed back to his feet and took her hand and helped her up.

He then led her threw the living room and down the hall to the bedroom. She lay down on his bed and it felt so good under her skin. He had silk pillowcases and a satin comforter. He excused himself for a moment and disappeared.

She laid there in disbelief of how the night was going. It was just so perfect, but then she started wondering if she should really be doing this? Just then he returned to the room. He was now standing there in front of her completely naked. All thoughts she had before vanished. As he stood there her eyes examined his body. He had such a perfect body and she was in disbelief when she saw how large his manhood was. He slowly walked to the end of the bed and slowly climbed on top of her. He looked down into her eyes as she gazed back up at him. He gently stroked her hair while just looking into her eyes. She reached up and grabbed his head and pulled his face to hers. There tongues intertwined he slowly started sliding his hard throbbing member into her hot wet love tunnel.

She felt so tight around him. He gently started rocking his organ in and out each time getting a little more in till he could feel he was all the way in. He then stopped and just lay there for a minute looking into her eyes.

Slowly he started to rock his hips all the while keeping his eyes locked on hers. He could see that she was enjoying herself. Her hands were gripping at his back trying to pull him deeper in to her and she was thrusting her hips to meet his own. This was pushing him to the edge, but he wanted to wait till she was satisfied first.

He fought off the erg to cum right then but he did pick up the pace. He was now slamming his ragging cock deep into her love tunnel. She started to moan loudly and her body tensed up. Then she started to scream his name over and over and he could feel her body griping at his. That was all he could take. With one final thrust he planted his seed deep inside her. Then he collapsed.

They lay there for a long time like that in each other's arms. Finally he got up to clean himself up. She wanted to spend the night, she did not want to go but she knew she had to get up. So reluctantly she got up and got dressed. He took her back to her car. As they pulled up next to her car she leaned over for one last passionate kiss before getting in her car and heading home.

It had been the best night of her life. She hoped there would be many more to come...