Her First Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy sets the Stage.
3.2k words
3.98
33.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi this is Amy. I guess you have read some of our story as John has told you. I thought I would add some background from my point of view.

I was so excited that first day on campus, getting out of that small farm town and off to school was a big deal to me. I dated in HS and all but there just wasn't much to do in our area of the state. My parents had wanted me to go to a small school and while pretty conservative I knew it had to be better than home. My parents and I got along ok, well you know.

This is how we met maybe 10 minutes after we pulled into town. So here comes this guy prancing down the walk offering to help with our stuff. Turns out John was a jock, though he did not act like one. He was in great shape and worked outdoors during the summer so he was tanned and I do mean tanned. He is half Italian so get him near the sun and watch out, he is bronze.

Our first meeting was nice, he was friendly and certainly helpful, and my parents were thrilled. We were done in record time and John; actually JD had left an invite for a party the next evening and said his goodbyes. My parents wanted to take me out to dinner but my roommate arrived and you know girls we wanted to set things up, and get to know each other. I had taken a random draw on the roommate so I was thrilled when I got a gal a lot like me and also on the pom squad. My parents took off and I was alone, 6 hours from home and while in a small town it was college. Wow!!

We met our next door neighbors and as a foursome, one of the girls had a car, we headed out to tour the town. Five minutes later we were done with that and cruising by liquor store. On gal said let's get some beer and pulled in. No one was of legal age but a group of guys outside said they would get us a twelve pack. We gave them a couple extra bucks and they tried to talk us up some but in the end we wanted to get to know each other and we were off.

We found a place near the city park to stop and while I had some beer in HS, it was not a big thing. The small town nature of things caused it all to get back to my parents. My roommate was a non-drinker so to speak. The other two girls were a little more into it, both from larger cities and schools.

We had a great time chatting about everything from class schedules, guys and sex to jean sizes, fav foods and how many pairs of shoes we had. I learned we had 1 virgin, my roommate and the rest of us had done it at least twice, which was me. We wanted to eat dinner back in the dorm and there was an all freshman meeting after dinner so we headed back to the dorm to pee and get ready.

Having had two beers my roommate was tipsy, me close and the other girls at three beers could certainly hold their own I thought. We also had a pom meeting after the freshman meeting so I was hoping dinner would help us with the alcohol.

Dinner was coed even if the dorms weren't. While about 25% of the upperclassmen lived off campus most everyone ate dinner on campus. Tonight was different as the dining hall was fairly empty because parents were having the last meal with many kids before heading back home. It still was exciting to get in the flow. Most of the rest of the day was uneventful.

Fast forward to spring semester. I had been dating the bands lead trumpet player since football season. We had been having sex regularly from my viewpoint, on weekends, since early October. I was getting restless as it had already fallen into a rut and I was looking for a way out. I thought at least summer would be a good clean break and in my mind started to look at things in that way. Classes, pom's for basketball and singing in the choir kept me pretty busy. I managed to distance myself from Eric at summer break although he held out a return meet upon school's start in the fall. My summer had little dating and no sex.

The next year started out with some painful moments with Eric but after a few weeks we were firmly parted in a much tougher way than I had hoped. For the next few weeks I dated off and on, nothing special until I renewed my interest in JD. A talk with a buddy of his lead to a date invite and some much needed early passion.

Being around JD was like living life in super speed. He was involved, a good student and what's more once we hit it off, a real hand full. We both seemed to enjoy sex more often and for the first time in my life the opportunity to have it most every day arose. JD had a good summer job so he had spending money, he had a car so we could get out and around and he was really fun to be with.

My roommate and I joined the same sorority and it was not long after getting hooked up with JD that I wanted to go to a rival frat party because the sorority girls told me about the wildness of this event. He got it arranged and wow, what night. For the first time in my life I found myself having sex outside and with others watching. We weren't the only couple doing that so it was not out of the ordinary but for me it was a oh wow moment, and I really did like it. Secretly I was really beginning to like JD and being set aside as his girl that night was OK with me.

Like I said before, life with him was high speed. Next thing I knew it was summer break and we were making plans to see each other every weekend. We were only about 2+ hours apart so it was no big deal. My parents liked him and they had no hint how often we were having sex. I couldn't believe it myself but when we had to skip one weekend and I was sort of out of sorts the next week and my mom asked what was going on I almost answered it has been 9 days since I had sex. I caught myself before I answered but I realized after, it was the truth.

JD and I drew closer and next thing I knew we were headed back to school. I got to tell you I was really looking forward to the year, there were some big events coming up and sex with JD was really getting interesting, exciting and most of all frequent.

School year started good. One exciting thing was my roommate starting dating one of JD's frat brothers. We were together all the time doing things with one difference. No sex for them. Turns out he was not all that experienced either. Sara and I had talked about this A LOT.

One night JD and I were out walking and Sara was along. It was little chilly and we knew of this place we could get into to warm up. Often couples from the college went there to make out, it was sort of a soup kitchen/food pantry sort of place that locked up all the important stuff but left the main room open.

When we got inside JD and I were fooling around when Sara says hey guys and then spills the beans. She was close to giving up the ole cherry to Sam and wanted some pointers. Well JD just blurts out you want to watch? He quickly back tracks and says of course if it is ok with Amy. I told JD to go outside and take a leak while Sara and I chatted.

We had our little girl to girl and I was half naked when JD returned. He was very deliberate in his foreplay as he was really excited about the fact that his buddy might soon be getting some and also the fact she was watching. You know having sex with someone watching is over the top, even if it is your college roommate.

Well JD was really into this and when he crawled down to eat my pussy he did an extra good job, Sara was like a foot away watching as he made me cum over and over. I told her to grab his cock and stick it in me, she was freaked but with his urging she did and wow the sex was good.

Now you all know that sometimes your guys cock feels bigger and sometimes it is the usual but that night I remember it seemed JD was bigger than usual which was odd as I was so wet. Normally when I am soaked he slides right in and it feels good just regular. I will tell you when he came it felt like he had stored it up for weeks, I knew better but we were a mess when finished.

I walked back to the dorm in soaked panties as he dripped out of me. We made him promise on all promises that he would not say a thing to Sam. He understood and I trusted him.

Later that year JD asked me to marry him and I was thrilled. We set the date for about a year later and both tried to finish school, he graduate and me bachelors. We both did. Several months before the wedding he was down to my home town for a wedding shower and a couple of my old HS female friends were in town for the event. One in particular I was very close with brought her fiancé as well.

A few beers on Friday night brought out talk of the horny nature of staying with parents and the fact that both couples could use a lay. We planned an event for the next night after the shower. The next town over was larger and had a mini mall and movie theatre so feigning a trip to the movies we went over and rented a room.

While trying to work out the logistics of the use of the room my friend Jane just said oh hell we got two beds let's just jump in. We can turn the light down if we want. Well no one wanted to as JD wanted to see Jane. She was just my opposite...me just over 5'1" her 5'8 me 34 barely B, her 36 hard to control D and so on. It seemed her fiancé Nick enjoyed the opposite treat when he saw me standing there nude.

Well we were off to sex with our respective partners and after a wild and rather quick tryst we dressed to go for a few beers. Once again we had acted on same room sex, sure there was some watching and some doing but it was sure exciting. It was high gear pushing the envelope stuff for this small town girl and I loved it. The first round had been exciting enough, that the guys asked for a repeat performance before we headed back to our home town for the evening.

Once back to the motel and somewhat tipsy Jane and I were reliving all the big HS moments. We had both been singers and we were performing for the guys and they liked it. Next thing I know Jane falls off the makeshift bed stage and JD catches her. I must tell you we did not have a lot on so catching her was definitely an opps moment.

Jane gave JD a big kiss and next thing I know I am making out with Nick and JD with Jane. I am not sure the guys had thought it would go this way but Jane and I had talked so we were off to bed with each other's fiancé. Wow was that something. I hadn't been with a different guy for about 2 years at that point. JD and I moved on and our talk about the event the next day was a lot of I love you's and did you have funs. A few well let's not do a lot of this but once in awhile is ok thrown in for good measure.

Well let me catch up as JD did a good job of telling you much about us after we married. Let me say we had lots of fun, we played once with another couple after married and early on, just before our third anniversary. We were having sex daily till it was baby time and while the kids interrupted our schedule we still did ok.

It was not until a few years after the second and our conscious decision to not have more that things began to change. JD had a vasectomy to allow me to stop birth control. Rather than kick up our sex life it remained pretty much the same. As I look at that now it was my fault. I should have been all over him after that, I mean what guy has someone operate on his balls and you don't love all over him for allowing it to be done.

As I had said before we were good talkers but it seemed we could not find the handle on this topic. As the kids started school and I was working regular I was wanting more and more sex. Our time for it was short and on the weekends when we had the time it seemed he was like always, good for one time, even when the kids were staying with his mom and we had all night. We tried a few things to spice things up and talking about fantasies like him doing one of my gal friends and me doing other guys seemed to add another successful event or two in there once in awhile but not regularly.

Now let me tell you, the sex we were having was not bad sex, whoa no, I was coming and loving him in the role but then later that night I was wanting it again and then the next day I was still on a high and sometimes he could and sometimes not.

This sort of leads us up to the Christmas party we were invited to. It was at the house of a good girl friend I had known for about 2+ years. You know the details, I was really up for having fun and drank too fast and too much. Next thing I knew I was going off with these two guys. I thought all along I could stop if I needed too but once going and having not had sex for 2 weeks led me to doing both of them. The fact I was not on birth control just passed right under the radar.

In the beginning with JD after we got past those first few sexual encounters he was a great lover, lasting a long time and doing all the right things. Lately with us going days and sometimes a week or two, when we did it he was pretty quick. I understood he was horny too but not being able to go again most of the time was frustrating. Now when I say quick I mean like 10 minutes compared to 25-30 back in the early days. These guys fucked me for a long time that night. I was starry eyed when JD took me home and he told me so. He also told me later on that the third time that night, which was Jester, was nearly an hour before he emptied his balls into me.

Well so what happened next you ask. Well here is the simple version. After seeing Jester that second time we decided to keep that a part of our sexual experiences. We set up a meet with the other guy, Peter, about 2 weeks later and it went well. Peter was a much slower, drawn out lover than Jester. He was into doing it in every position possible and had amazing stamina as well as recuperative power.

Our first meeting was exhausting; to be honest I had never been in bed like that, over a long evening that started after dinner and lasting until early morning. I was also very sore the next day. Peter is very big and there was some active thrusting that found him bouncing off the bottom.

What I noticed was that after a few times JD was content with me meeting the guys alone. Looking back I now know the excitement of watching calmed and he knew the sex with Peter and Jester served a purpose that he was not going to take it away. It was during one of those revelations that an amazing thing happened.

For those interested in a time line the very first Christmas party was early December 2008. It was now April 2009 and I was meeting either Jester or Peter about 2-3 times a month and had at that frequency for 2 months. Our first meeting with Peter was in January 2009. I was thinking about JD and I when the phone rang with a reminder that JD had an appointment for a physical the next day. I decided to go with him.

Nearing 40 the doctor started the exam with a lot of talk about having JD do some tests to establish a baseline for those later in life tests. Things like EKG, PSA and of course the usual blood work. During that talk I mention the sex thing and JD was a little embarrassed. We quickly established that we did not need Viagra unless it made the opportunity for a second round better.

We actually got into a very good talk about the situation and the doctor knowing that JD could get an erection the second time just could not orgasm and sometimes lost that erection as no urge to orgasm developed during the sex act. He suggested we add one more blood test, checked another box and sent us on our way. JD got that arm needle prick on the way out of the office.

I apologized for the surprising questions right as we left the office. JD was oh no problem but I knew better, this was a man moment. So when I told him to pull over in another area of the parking lot and proceeded to give him a car blow job at 9:30 AM and before sending him off to work I at least felt better, but I truly think JD did as well. Then the news that changed everything came two days later!