Her First Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy rediscovers and remembers.
3.6k words
3.74
22k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy

Well you know I am a school teacher so when I get a call from JD during the day I am surprised. I thought something must be wrong but he insisted it was not, he had just got a call from the Dr about his blood tests and all was mostly well. The Dr had asked that we stop in the next morning and JD had set it up for 8:30 AM again. The Dr had said no worry and peaked a little to JD which he said he would tell me in person. I was glad it was almost 2PM as class was dismissed at 2:20 and I could learn more.

JD did leave work early and got home before the kids. They had afterschool activities and would be till nearly 5 no matter the day. JD went straight to the computer and began to tell me what he knew as he worked the internet to find out more. It turns out the extra test the Dr performed was a testosterone level test. There is a range that varies by age that you should be within and the Dr told JD that his was on the low side. This could possibly be a reason for his decreasing sexual urgings and performance. Once we got past the shock, the news was pretty exciting.

JD told me that all the other tests came back real good. His blood sugar and cholesterol was in great shape. What we found on the internet about testosterone was that for a man his age there was a range of about 250-1250. JD did not know his number as of yet. The symptoms surprised us as we read on. JD just two summers ago had quit mowing the grass, something he always loved doing, because he said he just couldn't do all that walking. We had a big lot, nearly an acre so it was a lot of grass. He got a riding mower and we never thought anything about it.

The details as we read on told us it was just this kind of things that added all together were signs of ageing true but often lower steroid levels. During our reading I began to realize the possible end result and had been playing with JD's leg all along. Soon my playing turned into his playing and we found ourselves having quickie sex, which for a long time had been absent in our relationship. Even though quick we were recovering and dressing with no dinner ready as the kids came home.

We got more than one odd look from them as they put the pieces together knowing mom and dad had been playing the in the bedroom BEFORE dinner. I thought Amy looked amazing as we readied dinner. She was not dressed special of course but just maybe I have overlooked her some in the last few years? I thought I would have to give that some attention over the next few days. Despite the fact that tomorrow was to be faced with some anxiety I fell to sleep easily. I awoke seemingly refreshed at 4AM, wow that was early.

Trying to return to sleep I got to thinking about how things had went the last time Amy was with Peter. Peter was slow and easy and kept her in bed a long time. Amy and I had never done that. I wondered if she liked that lay around, teasing style of lovemaking. Certainly being different, I could see how it could initially be something she enjoyed. I also remembered that after Peter left she was sort of out of it for a day or so. She even told me it was hard to sleep, like her engine was still running on high yet she was tired.

Amy didn't attribute that to the sex with Peter but laying here tonight I found I disagreed. I made a note that we needed to consider getting away once in awhile together for a weekend that maybe could simulate one of those days with a lover. It certainly sounded like fun especially after yesterday afternoons surprise. Next thing I knew our alarm was going off at 6:15.

We got up with the usual morning routine, showers and all, getting the kids up and out and we were out of the house by 8. We were close to the Dr's office so we stopped for a soda as neither of us drink coffee. Sitting in the parking lot chatting I could tell we were both sort of anxious. I am OK with all this guy stuff. I never bought into the big hoopla of jockdom, invincible greatest at everything type thing. I have always thought it was a reason Amy and I got along so well.

I have been ok with our relationship. I know I am more than a little short on the cock side of things but I do know she made several decisions along the way, one to marry me having known. Two, we took awhile to have kids, we knew couples that divorced early on, we decided to have kids knowing it sort of made things more permanent. It was conscious on her part and mine too. I know she loves me and I her and I know from my point of view her having another guy is not such a big thing.

When she had sex with these guys it was the 4th and 5th guys she had sex with since we were engaged. One of those before we married, her best HS gal pal's fiancé. I might add they are divorced and not as the result of messing around. She got tired of things is what she told Amy. I know Amy had 4 guys before we started dating. One in HS, the long term, almost a year, college thing and two fit in, one or two timers before she met him. Not overly experienced but not a rookie is how I would describe her.

You know having a virgin bride was never a goal of mine. I had a lot of sex in HS. Got lucky early on and with the right crowd or at least the sexual crowd and the girls in our group had sex, often with several of the guys. Can I say I grew up seeing things that way, oh no not from my parents. They stayed married and happily I think till my dad died, a little too early. So far I considered myself darn lucky and yet I needed to say let's go inside and see what the next chapter has to say. From the start we have never been a vanilla couple, fucked on the first date, and went to a glorified orgy on the second.

When we got inside JD went to the window and the cute gal there said hey JD. She had not been there the other day. I know my hub is a make friend guy but for the Dr's attendant to know his name was sort of surprising. We were called in to the usual type room within about 10 minutes. As we walked in I checked out the receptionist, she was cute and like early 20's. Dr Tom came floating in and said hey, great you guys both came. He started by telling us again that all aspects of the blood tests were great except the testosterone level.

He asked a couple questions of JD to which he told the mowing story and made another couple comments. He then said well JD the range this test can be in is between 250 and over a 1000-1100. He told us that the results vary as to what time of day the test is performed but that we had did early in the day, normally a high tide time for testosterone. Yet JD's number was low and that he wanted to talk about a regimen of steroid shots.

JD asked what the reading was and it seemed Dr Tom was hesitant to tell us. JD asked about the shots and how fast they restored the level. Dr Tom said it would take up to a year to stabilize things. That we could and would see some results in the 4-5 month stage and would say hey I can tell around 8-9 months. He mainly talked about the benefit to muscle tone, tiredness and overall spirit. We were both anxious so I had to ask and said, DR how about the sex? He said well let's talk about that.

He asked for a review of what was going on. I let JD respond, I wasn't making that mistake again, two Dr's trips in a row. JD told it like it was, he said that our sex before and early on kids was one time sex. The frequency had waned and now he found himself one and done, he actually used those words and while 'up' for it another time or the next day with no orgasm pending he seemed to lose the urge. WOW! He had told our entire bedroom life for the last 3 years in about 2 sentences.

Dr Tom said that the steroids will bring back sexual drive over time. He felt like it would also add to some degree to JD's sexual response. I started to ask and then he defined that. Certainly better erections should result, certainly more frequent erections and most likely more orgasms. He cautioned us about that and about expecting too much too soon. That really was his main concern not a cure all.

We decided that there didn't seem to be a lot of downside to this, JD asked again what his level was and Dr Tom said it was 267. So he really was low. I think this convinced us and we asked what we needed to do. He said he would call in a script. We needed to pick it up and bring it back over. They would give JD a monthly shot and hold the syrup. Pretty easy set up. We were off to the pharmacy to retrieve the prescription and back to the Dr in about 2o minutes.

The cute attendant it turns out was really a nurse and she called JD into a small visiting room. I went as JD said come on. It surprised us both when she told JD it was to be a butt shot and then adding that the girls drew straws for this one. I smiled and for the first time in a long time said to myself these girls are looking at my man and what's more at his butt! Well she sure as hell got a good look giving JD the injection and smiled saying all done see u next month. As we walked out I said she had both hands on your butt a little long? He said...what? Typical guy.

Well we were off to work. Later that day after dinner JD says to me you know I have had an unusual side effect from that shot all day. I got to tell you that I had decided as I was driving to work that I was going to fuck him tonight and tell him to hell with some young chicky grabbing your butt. I then thought later in the day, well Amy, he is letting you see well hung guys for your fantasy, what if his is young chicks?

Needless to say I say well what is the problem and he sort of laughs and says ever since the shot I have been hard, it's been 9 ½ hours.

He is of course hard at the moment so I am not sure if I am being played or if he is serious. So all I can say is let's use it and see what happens. He was most certainly up for that and during foreplay sort of confessed that while the horns had grew throughout the day he was not having extended erection problems. The kids were again amazed as we disappeared for the evening. A Tuesday night no less.

After sex we were laying around and JD says to me remember you have a date Saturday with Jester. He was right we indeed had set that up as recurring and this was the week. I told him I would call to cancel as I was not going. He said now wait a minute you know what the Dr said. While I can play superman tonight it will be months before we can expect change, other than mentally and that won't make me more that what we have today. Dam if he wasn't right and willing to admit his shortcomings.

I started to give him the well now that I have been doing this a couple months, the size doesn't really make that much difference speech when he stopped me and said we are going to continue this for another couple months. We will see how things go and I don't want the pressure to perform to mess things up again. He then says to me, besides I may be able to have sex more often after this treatment but I will not grow a bigger cock. I protested some but lost the battle but decided right then that I was going to work us back to the old JD and Amy, I married this guy for a reason and he is more the man I married today that I ever could have expected.

The next evening JD was knocking on the ole pussy door again and I was saying why not. Not that he had been short the evening before but he lasted longer tonight and with the good warm up he gave me orally I was cruising and feeling good. I knew Thursday would be a push as we had done two days in a row before only to not be able to answer the bell on day three. This led to an issue in JD's mind as he has in the past not approached me the day before I was to meet one of the guys, which would in his mind rule out Friday.

During bed routines on Thursday I played around with him and he sort of said not sure it will go tonight, which gave me my lead in to say then tomorrow for sure? He agreed and it looked like for the first time in over three years we would fuck 4 times in a week. I know it was aided by the fact we mentally got the shot and not the affect of the shot but from, my point of view I didn't care how I got it, just that I got it.

So Friday night I was determined to look terrific, for sure better, sexier and hornier than I would Saturday night. Looking back I am not sure I had completely woken up but I was on the way. I hustled home from school and got the right places shaved and creamed and dinner for the kids. We were shipping them out tomorrow night so tonight they would have to be at home. I had hands all over him or as much as being around the kids would allow from the minute he walked in.

He spied dinner and asked about it to which I responded this is for the kids, we are going out. I had stuck two fingers in my pussy a minute before he walked in and gave him a lick of the tomato sauce off those same fingers, to which he said yum. I whispered to him yum to the tomato sauce or the pussy sauce I put on them right before you walked in? I saw his eyes get wide and he needed to adjust himself so I knew I had hit a good note. No way was he not going to get the job done tonight!

When we got home the kids were in bed but not asleep, that was perfect. We said goodnight from the hall and we were off to close our door. JD was as good as he had ever been that night, he was slow and I had not one or two but three orgasms before he ever got in. I could tell he was horny but I still wasn't going to let it last 10 minutes but more. After awhile I asked for it doggie, we used to switch positions often and I found it slowed his orgasm but that was another thing we had just forgotten to do as of late. I actually got him to eat me again between doggie and edge of the bed missionary which got me one more cum, he was desperately in need of cumming when I finally relented and let him cum. He has always liked me to lead but you know I never realized it till tonight; he counts on me leading when it comes to the sex.

Have I told you? JD is 6'1, and running near 195 now. When we first met he was low 180's. But considering that is nearly 18 yrs ago not too bad. He has put most of that on in the last couple years, what I was about to learn were the testosterone shy years. He was wearing a size 36 jean up from 34 but with 10 less pounds would be back into those 34's no problem. He played football, baseball and tennis for a div 3 college. So those muscular legs and a great butt were just part of his fall in love with features. He had an incredible smile and a very big urge to see everyone pleased.

JD let me sleep that Saturday morning. He had done most of the inside chores and fed the kids by the time I stirred. He was off to the outside stuff after bringing me OJ and yogurt. I felt pretty good but I knew he was doing at least some of this so that I would not protest about our meeting tonight. I didn't plan on doing that but I did have a plan. JD took the kids to his mom's about 4:30 and I set out to get ready. We were going to get something to eat before meeting Jester for a drink. At this point I was not sure why that foreplay mattered as what we both wanted was the fucking.

Jester looked good as always, man this guy was in shape, confident and always wore pants well tailored. With the right move you got a hint of that weapon in his pants. I am sure that was on purpose. During the second dance I told him I was ready to leave. We went to his place. Jester knew that JD would stay for the first time but often at his own choice left for awhile. Jester always felt like he couldn't take his wife doing the deed so he had to leave, a further weakness in JD's spirit.

As a result Jester usually tried to put on a show during round one. I hated that and if only Jester took the time to care he would know that. For tonight after what was a earth crashing sex experience, orally first followed by extensive multi position sex when JD said he would leave for awhile and be back about 2, I looked at my watch. Yes that was the normal course of events but tonight was to be one more time and out for me. I told JD to return about 11:15, two hours from now as I would be ready to go at that point. He was surprised and started to say something but got 'that' look from me. JD always understood the look.

Jester and I had good sex the second time around. The man knows how to use it and he has a lot to use. He is a good cock manager for sure but while a nice guy, polite he is just not the kind of guy I would ever consider dating past two dates, even with the sex. So that night I told Jester that would be our last. He said he knew when I asked JD to come back early. I wasn't thinking I would hurt his feelings or make him go sexless for any length of time. By my count he was doing 2 other women I knew, one of them every week with an occasional more often thrown in for good measure. He was getting plenty as this was only the side stuff, not his own personal dates.

When JD arrived, as always a little early, that man is never late, I was dressed and ready. I kissed Jester and thanked him and he said if I ever need him to call. JD was a little confused but he knew not to ask till we were outside. I told JD before he could speak that I preferred him with a little Peter thrown in and that I was not going to see Jester again. JD the protector was happy that I was happy about my decision and we drove home by way of my absolutely favorite frozen custard store.

I considered teasing about being buttered up but then I realized that would put him on the spot, could he do it a 5th time this week. I opted to let him initiate and if he choose to I would be accepting, otherwise I would rape him in the morning.

I thought the last time I went to church full of his stuff we got a baby boy for our early efforts, pretty good memory for Sunday morning sex. On the way home JD asked how things had went after he left, the I would like to hear some details question. I told him truthfully that round 2 was lengthy but nothing past other visits and really less fulfilling. He didn't say another word the rest of the way home.

For the first time after an encounter with another I was wanting sex with my hub.

The final chapter is next.....