Her First Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,728 Followers

"Collins? You home?"

"In here," Collins called from her room. She hastily grabbed a tee shirt off the bed.

Rachel appeared in the bedroom doorway dangling a bottle in her hand, "Look what I brought..."

"What is it?" Collins asked, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"It's rum, silly."

Collins immediately thought of pirates, "Rum? What does it taste like?"

Rachel gave her cousin a dubious look, "Don't tell me you've never had rum?"

Collins offered a tiny shake of her head, "I had half a beer once?"

Rachel strutted into the room, "Unbelievable. You need to loosen up, cuz. You know that?"

If a social opposite of Collins existed in the world, she was fairly certain her cousin Rachel was it. Rachel was the popular, outgoing cheerleader who dated jocks and college guys. She was daring, carefree, and fearless. Collins was always envious of Rachel's ability to jump into life's experiences without a second thought, never fearing the consequences. Rachel was also intimidatingly beautiful. She dyed her hair red, a deep burgundy color that contrasted perfectly with her tan skin. She had amazing green eyes and a perfect pair of legs which she flaunted by always wearing short skirts. But even though Collins had always been more of an outcast, Rachel never treated her that way. Collins loved her cousin dearly; Rachel had been her best friend ever since the girls were toddlers.

"Tell you what," Rachel announced as she sat the bottle on Collins' desk, "you go find us some mixer so we can get our buzz on, and I'll check the movie times at the mall. Maybe we can find some hot boys tonight, too"

"Okay," Collins smiled brightly. "Um, what mixes well with rum?"

"Coke," Rachel said while opening Collin's laptop. "Or orange juice."

"Got it," Collins vanished towards the kitchen.

Rachel pressed the SLEEP button on her cousin's computer to wake it up. After a few moments the screen came back to life and the display returned. Unfortunately, Collins hadn't closed out all the windows she had been viewing the last time she used her laptop and a dirty picture was centered on the screen.

"Oh my god," Rachel laughed. She was looking at a close-up of a cock that looked flush from a recent orgasm. A dollop of thick semen hung from its tip, frozen in time.

Collins reappeared with two glasses, ice, and a can of coke, but she froze with panic when she saw what Rachel was looking at.

Rachel teased her cousin, "This is a really nice picture you have here, Collins. I wonder what you were up to before I came over."

Crimson filled Collins' cheeks. She quickly moved to set her items on the desk and reached for the mouse, intending to close the window.

But Rachel pushed her hand away, "Were you touching yourself before I showed up?"

"Rachel, please. This is so embarrassing..."

"Don't be embarrassed. You have really good taste in dick!"

Collins glanced at her cousin. Both girls suddenly erupted with a fit of giggles.

"I can't believe you," Rachel turned back to the pornographic picture. "I always thought you were a total prude."

Collins sighed. There was no point in hiding it any longer, "I really love cock."

Rachel glanced at her cousin's language and laughed, "Wow, I guess I was I wrong about you."

Collins was surprised how liberated she felt after her simple admission. She was afraid Rachel was going to think she was some kind of freak, but as her cousin poured the drinks the two girls continued laughing and giggling.

"You should see this site I go to sometimes," Rachel said as she opened a web browser. "It's unbelievable."

Collins fetched an extra chair and sat beside her cousin, "What is it?"

"It's like a chat room," Rachel explained while typing in an address, "where you can initiate private chats and cam shows. It's pretty much filled with guys looking for cybersex."

"Seriously?" Collins tried a sip of her drink. It was potent and tasted foul, but she forced herself to take another swallow. Her eyes went wide when the site populated and she saw the vast list of people logged into the chat room, "All those people are looking for cybersex?"

Rachel logged in under the name 'HotRachel' and entered a chat room dedicated to people with cams, "The guys are so horny. They'll do anything if you give them a little encouragement."

Collins watched with rapt interest, "Like, what kinds of things?"

Rachel lifted a shoulder and reached for her drink, "Jerk off, usually."

"Oh, I want to see that," Collins quickly said.

"Okay," Rachel grinned. "Let's see... you can usually tell which guys want to put on a show by their login names."

Rachel initiated a private chat with someone named '10incher'.

_HotRachel: hi, is it really 10 inches?

_10incher: you know it baby

_HotRachel: my friend and i don't have a cam but we'd love to see a show

_10incher: text me a pic and i'll do it

_HotRachel: okay give me your number

Collins looked surprised as she watched the conversation on screen, "You're going to send him a picture of yourself?"

Rachel reached for her purse and dug out her cell phone, "Nope, I'm going to send him a picture of you."

"What!?"

"Relax," Rachel activated the camera on her phone. "Just lift up your shirt. I promise I won't get your face in the shot."

"But Rachel...!"

Rachel lifted a brow, "Do you want to see this guy jerk off or not?"

Collins glanced back to her laptop's screen. She really did want to see a cam show of a guy jerking off. She had dozens of videos of men masturbating, but there was something intoxicating about the idea of a live amateur guy doing it just for her.

Collins started untucking her tee shirt, "You promise? Not the face?"

"I promise," Rachel assured her.

Collins hiked her tee above her breasts which were bare underneath. She was a 36C with full creamy-skinned boobs that hung against her ribcage like two pillows of soft flesh. Collins had always been self-conscious about her breasts, worried that they were too saggy to be of any interest to boys.

Rachel's phone made a flash followed by a clicking noise, "Great, I got it." Her thumb was a blur as she sent the photo-text.

Collins reached for her drink again and took another long swallow, "I can't believe I just did that."

Rachel was grinning from ear to ear, "He's going to love it."

_10incher: wow you have really great tits!

Rachel laughed, "See!"

Collins blushed furiously.

Without warning, a window popped open as '10incher' initiated a connection. There was an image of a guy from the waist down and he had his erect cock in hand. Collins wasn't sure if it was ten inches long, but if not it was certainly close.

"Look at that thing," Rachel enlarged the window to consume the whole screen. "He's friggen huge!"

The man was slowly stroking his length, pausing briefly to adjust his web cam and center the picture on his cock. He was using some kind of lubrication which Collins guessed was hand lotion.

Collins couldn't take her eyes off the screen, "Do you think we'll get to see him cum?"

"God I hope so," Rachel stared. She started typing dirty messages into the chat window, telling the guy how much she liked his cock and asking him to stroke it faster.

Collins paid little heed to the conversation, her attention focused instead on the magnificent cock getting worked over right in front of her. She desperately wanted to start masturbating, but with her cousin sitting right next to her it was out of the question.

"Check out all his pre-cum," Rachel pointed at the screen. "It looks like a steady stream of syrup flowing out of his dick!"

Then the man reached for something. Collins saw it was his cell phone, which he held to look at. She realized he was looking at the picture Rachel texted him – the picture of her! Collins grew dizzy with the knowledge that he was masturbating to the image of her breasts. It was like he was jerking off just for her.

His hand sped up until it was a pumping blur.

"Jesus," Rachel whispered. "He's going to pop..."

Collins' eyes grew wide when the guy suddenly stopped stroking and grasped the base of his shaft tightly. His cock seemed to strain against the pressure, the slit at its tip gaping open. Without even thinking about it Collins reached aside and took her cousin's hand. Rachel reciprocated, squeezing back. It's as though the two were sharing a monumental event of great significance.

The cock seemed to heave of its own accord and a thick wad of pearly white fluid shot into the air. Both girls made a gasping noise in unison as it fell and splattered across the guy's stomach. He fired a total of three massive cum ropes before the last of it simply gurgled out the tip of his cock and flowed over his fingers.

"Look at it all!" Rachel exclaimed.

"He came for me," Collins murmured softly.

Rachel glanced aside at her cousin and saw Collins staring at the screen in amazement.

"Did you see that?" Collins asked. "He was looking at my picture when he came."

"I know," Rachel giggled out a laugh. "He must have really liked your boobs, because he fired out a whole shit-load of gunk."

Collins let go of Rachel's hand and took her drink. She tipped it back and swallowed nearly the whole thing. "Let's watch another one," she gasped afterward, pushing her glasses up her nose.

Three hours later, both girls were suitably drunk and the content of the rum bottle was significantly diminished. All thoughts of attending a movie had fled their minds as they continued to talk guys into masturbating for them on cam. As soon as one would orgasm they'd start looking for another. Collins couldn't remember a time when she'd had more fun. They laughed, giggled, and stared in awe every time they watched another guy cum.

"You better stay here tonight," Collins suddenly suggested. "It's getting late and I don't think you should be driving."

"We better hide this bottle," Rachel stood from her chair and almost fell.

Collins laughed, reaching out a hand to help support her cousin.

"If your mom found out we sat here and killed a half-bottle of rum she'd kill me."

"And then she'd ground me," Collins added.

Snatching up the bottle Rachel moved towards Collins' dresser to hide it in a drawer, "Can I sleep in here with you?"

"Of course," Collins nodded and unbuttoned her jeans. She had a large queen-sized bed which was big enough for both of them.

=====

The very next morning, after recovering from a mild hangover, Collins found herself at the nearest mall shopping in the electronics store. After the online adventure she shared with Rachel it was absolutely necessary Collins obtain a webcam. Though she had watched dozens of videos of men masturbating, that didn't compare to the thrill of watching it live. What made it even more exciting was that the boys were jerking off to a picture of her breasts. Collins liked being the object of their arousal. She needed to take it to the next level.

A young salesman with slicked-back blond hair and a white shirt approached Collins as she stood in the PC accessory aisle. "Can I help you?" he offered.

Collins looked at his name tag, "Hi, Lucas. I want to buy a webcam for my laptop, but there are so many to choose from."

"I can help you with that," Lucas smiled. "What kind of functionality do you need?"

Collins gave him a questioning regard, "I'm sorry?"

"I mean, what do you need it for? Will you be taking a lot of still photos? Or do you need it for video conferencing?"

Collins wasn't sure how to answer his question. It would be embarrassing to say what she really needed it for, but she also wanted to obtain the best webcam to suit her needs. After looking around to see if anyone else was nearby she decided honesty would be the best course of action.

"I want to have lots of cybersex," Collins whispered.

"Oh," Lucas blinked with surprise. "Um..."

"Do you have one you can recommend? I'd like to get the best one available."

"Well," Lucas cleared his throat and reached towards the shelf. "This model would certainly suit your needs. It offers the finest clarity of all our models."

Collins took the box and examined it.

"Do you need a microphone, too?"

"I don't know," Collins admitted. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Possibly," Lucas nodded. "A lot of cam sites these days also offer two-way voice capability. That way you don't have to type to communicate with whoever you are, um... chatting with."

"I think that's a good idea," Collins decided. "I'll definitely want to have my hands free."

Lucas couldn't help but grin towards Collins' honesty, "Right. We have some units over here I can show you."

=====

As Collins rode the bus home she was quite pleased with her purchases. Lucas the salesman had proven very helpful and he had given her his business card in case she had any problems with instillation. He even wrote his private cell number on the back!

Collins was home by lunchtime and found that her mother had already left for work. An hour after that she had the webcam and microphone hooked up and the requisite software installed. It was time to test everything out.

She started by calling up her browser history and found the site Rachel had shown her the previous night. Within seconds Collins was logged in and trolling through chatter profiles looking for boys who sounded horny.

Chatters on the site set a profile when they logged in, indicating what they were looking for. Some were looking for online text chatting. Some wanted phone sex. Collins concentrated on the guys who were seeking 'cam2cam', preferably someone who had a microphone like she had. It didn't take her long to find a guy; he claimed he was twenty-two years old and 'hard as a rock'. Collins stripped naked and fetched her dildo before inviting him into a video chat.

A window popped open showing a naked guy from the neck down. He was a bit chubby but Collins truly didn't care about that. What was far more important to her was the six inches of circumcised cock sticking up from between his legs.

"Hi," Collins spoke towards her microphone. "What's your name?"

The guy's voice came through her computer speakers, "I'm James."

Collins offered shyly, "You have a nice cock, James."

"Thanks. You look really sexy, too."

She smiled and blushed. Collins had always been self-conscious about her body. It's not that she was overweight, but Collins wasn't a skinny rail like her cousin, either. Regardless, as soon as James took his cock into hand and began stroking it she felt like the sexiest girl in the world.

"Fuck, you have nice tits," Jack said as he started masturbating. Collins watched as he squeezed some clear lube out onto his shaft.

She wanted to turn him on, so Collins cupped her hands beneath her breasts and squeezed them. She leaned towards her webcam so James could see her nipples puff out.

"Oh, yeah," James moaned. "Squeeze your tits for me."

Collins mashed her breasts together between her hands and dug her fingers in deeply. She knew she was doing something right as James began pumping his cock at a much swifter pace. She wanted to encourage him.

"Jerk your cock for me," she said, hoping she didn't sound too silly. Collins didn't have a lot of experience talking dirty, "I like watching you jerk-off your cock."

"Fuck yeah. You're a dirty slut, aren't you?"

Collins felt a twinge between her legs, like a tuning fork had just gone off within her vagina. She liked that. She liked being called a slut. She didn't know why; maybe because it was true. She certainly felt slutty for letting a complete stranger watch her play with her naked breasts while he masturbated.

"Lick them," she heard James command her. "I want to see you suck on your own nipple."

Collins found herself wanting to please him. She lifted her breast in a cupping palm and lowered her chin to meet it. She stuck her tongue out to swath it against the nipple, causing it to immediately stiffen.

"You nasty slut," James moaned. "Suck on it. Suck on your own tit."

Collins had to pull on her breast, stretching the milky white skin surrounding her flesh in order to situate the nipple between her lips. She suckled on it for him, making soft moaning noises as she did so. She liked pleasing him and saw the results on her laptop screen - James was vigorously masturbating, his hand a pumping blur.

"Let me see your cunt," James said.

The tuning fork went off again. Collins liked it when he used filthy language. Something about the word 'cunt' sounded so raw to her, like pure sex. It made her feel as though her vagina was an object of sexual lust.

"Okay," Collins replied before letting her breasts fall back to hang against her sternum. She rose from her chair and moved so that James had a clear view between her milky thighs.

"Fuck yeah," James prodded her. "Show me your hot cunt, baby."

Collins shivered when he said the word 'cunt' again. She spread her feet slightly and then used a pair of fingers to peel her labia apart for him. Glancing at her screen Collins could see the view James was getting. She liked how her pussy looked. She didn't like pubic hair and had been trimming her bush down to a stubbly patch ever since puberty. Her pussy lips glistened with arousal and the nub of her clit was poking out.

"You got a sexy fucking cunt. I want to fuck your cunt so bad."

Collins gasped at the dirty words and couldn't take it anymore. She reached for her rubber cock and positioned its head at the entrance of her sex. "I'm going to fuck my cunt for you," she suddenly said, hoping her words didn't sound too corny.

"Oh yeah, baby. Fuck yeah. Fuck your cunt. Stick that big cock into your cunt."

Collins was beside herself at how much the crude talk was turning her on. She stood in front of her cam and stabbed her cock into her slit. The entrance went smoothly, since she was soaking wet, and before long Collins was thrusting her cock in and out with a practiced pace.

"You're going to make me fucking cum," James declared.

"I want to see it," Collins whimpered. "I want to see your cum shoot out. I'm a naughty slut who likes to watch boys jerk-off and cum."

"Oh fuck," James moaned. His hips began violently thrusting his cock upwards into his pumping hand.

"Do you like looking at my sexy cunt?" Collins asked.

James could only grunt out his approval; he was obviously close to orgasm.

"Do you want my cunt?" Collins continued, delirious with arousal. "Do you want to fuck my hot cunt? I want you to. I want you to stick your cock into my cunt and fuck me so hard. Fuck your cock into my cunt... into my wet, juicy cunt!"

James let out a scream that filled her bedroom. Collins watched his cock erupt, shooting a wad of thick semen into their air. It landed on his chest. More spurts followed, though they only made it as far as his chubby stomach.

When Collins saw how much pleasure her naked body and dirty language caused in James, her pussy exploded. The orgasm was like a fiery inferno and hot fluids dripped down the shaft of her dildo as she jammed it in and out of herself. The experience was so potent that Collins fell backwards into her chair, though she refused to relent and continued savagely masturbating herself.

James ended the chat immediately after he came but Collins didn't care. Hoisting her legs to dangle over the arms of her office chair and spreading her thighs wide, she turned on the vibrations in her cock and began to whimper and gasp. The leather seat of her chair became slick beneath her ass where lubrication leaked profusely out of her sex, but Collins hardly noticed. She was lost in a multi-orgasmic seizure, fucking the buzzing toy repeatedly against her G-spot.

Collins would have sat there all night fucking herself to the shivering orgasm, but after a few minutes the pleasurable waves finally stopped emanating from her pussy. She turned off the vibrations and looked down between her legs through eyes lidded by exhaustion. The chair glistened from her secretions, as did the inside of her thighs. Her cock stuck out from between her labia obscenely, slowly slipping out of her passage. The orgasm took a lot out of Collins and she couldn't do any more than sit in her chair, motionless, and stare at the mess she made.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,728 Followers