Her First Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,742 Followers

After several long moments, she finally leaned forward and worked her mouse to close out her browser and cam application. She weakly unhooked her legs from the arms of her chair and rose, pulling the cock out of her insides. Collins made it as far as the bed, pulling back the sheet to lie down. She curled up with her cock, the sticky thing clutched against her chest like a child's doll, and fell asleep.

=====

"Collins? Sweetie, are you awake?"

Collins awoke slowly to the voice outside her bedroom door. She briefly wondered at the time before she heard the door start to open. Panic struck.

"Collins?" her mother repeated.

Collins quickly tugged the sheet up over her naked breasts and pushed her sex toy under the blankets, "Mom?"

"What are you doing in bed, honey?" Deborah worried over her daughter, "Are you feeling ill?"

Collins clutched the sheet over her naked form and shook her head, "No, just tired I guess. I needed a nap." She noticed her mom was still dressed in hospital scrubs, "How was work?"

"Busy," Deborah replied while gathering some discarded clothes from the floor. "The ER was swamped and needed extra nurses so I ended up dealing with broken bones and two stab victims all afternoon. How was your day? I hope you didn't spend your whole Saturday in bed?"

Collins glanced over at her laptop, "No. I did some stuff online for a while, and homework."

"Well, get your lazy bones out of bed and come down for supper. It'll be ready in a few minutes."

Collins let out a sigh of relief that her mother didn't seem to suspect anything amiss. She crawled out of bed and made sure her bedroom door was closed before digging her cock out from under the sheets and hiding it within a nightstand. After getting dressed and wiping the film of sexual pleasure off the seat of her desk chair, Collins went downstairs to join her mother for supper.

Realizing she never had lunch, Collins felt energized after eating and decided to do some homework in the living room while her mother relaxed in front of the television. She did her best to concentrate on math and managed to do so for a while, but eventually her mind began to stray. She thought of her rubber cock fondly and anticipated the next time she could get it between her legs. They had only been apart for a short time but Collins missed her cock. She missed the way it filled her up and gave her such amazing orgasms.

When she felt the dampness between her thighs Collins suddenly gathered up her books, "I think I'm going to turn in, mom."

Deborah gave her daughter a worried glance, "Are you sure you're feeling all right, honey? It's only nine."

Collins nodded assuredly, "I'm just tired, it's been a long week. Plus, Rachel and I stayed up really late last night gabbing and stuff."

"Okay. Well, sleep well. Remember I'm working another extra shift tomorrow, but there are leftovers in the fridge for lunch."

Collins thanked her mother and kissed her on the cheek before hurrying upstairs to her bedroom. She closed the door and dumped her books in a corner. She stripped off all her clothes to a pile on the floor and moved to the nightstand where she had hidden her cock.

"Hey lover," she said to the rubber object once it was in her loving hands. She crawled onto her bed, "I missed you so much."

On her hands and knees, Collins lowered her head and pressed the side of her face against the bedspread to support her upper body weight. Sticking her naked ass into the air she reached between her legs and positioned her cock just-so. The entrance was smooth due to the fact that Collins was already moist with anticipation. She let out a soft moan as the bulky head of her cock invaded her insides. She could feel the veiny shaft sliding against her labia and clitoris, its surface still sticky from the last time it was within her.

It wasn't long before her cock was slick with renewed arousal and sliding in and out with ease. Collins flipped the switch on the base of her toy and began squirming as the gentle buzzing vibrated against the walls of her passage. Leaning on her head, Collins was able to use both hands between her legs. One manipulated her cock in and out while the other fondled her clitoris. It wasn't long before her fingers were sticky with leaking fluid.

Unable to find her magic spot, Collins rolled to her back and lifted her knees. She probed gently with her buzzing cock, poking it back and forth, until it hit her G-spot. One big shiver consumed her entire body and Collins had to remember not to scream. Instead, her mouth hung open in a silent expression of ecstasy while she assaulted her pleasure-point. Her other hand reached out and grasped at the bedspread, her fingers digging in and clutching desperately. An orgasm was slowly building and Collins feared for her silence.

Not wanting to alert her mother, she frantically grasped for a pillow. Her hand fell upon one and Collins swiftly lifted it to her face. The silencing tool arrived just in time as tingling orgasmic waves swept through her tummy and thighs. Collins cried out, though the sounds were muffled perfectly.

When that orgasm ran its course, the self-pleasure didn't end. Collins continued fucking herself with her cock or simply rubbing the vibrating toy against her sensitive clit. Her pussy grew red and puffy from the abuse, but Collins couldn't stop.

Glancing at the clock, she realized it was two o'clock in the morning and that she had been at it for the better part of five hours. But Collins loved her cock and she was addicted to the orgasms it gave her - like a drug. She knew she needed to stop; she could feel the soreness between her legs. Reluctantly, she slid her cock out and relaxed atop her bed.

The cock was soaked from her vaginal fluids which literally dripped from its surface. Several wet spots stained her bedspread. The inside of her thighs were wet and the crack of her ass was sticky. Collins wondered how she could produce so much cum, studying her cock fondly.

She also wondered what she tasted like.

Lifting her cock, Collins licked it out of curiosity. It was a pungent but sweet flavor. Tasting again, Collins found that she liked it. It turned her on to taste her own pussy juice and soon she was lapping at her cock like it was a Popsicle, cleaning it of the sweet fluids. By the time she was done Collins was dizzy from the thought of tasting her own sex. Her pussy ached, but not with soreness. It ached with need.

So Collins plunged the cock back into her depths and began fucking herself once more.

=====

Clothes lay scattered about the bedroom floor, panties and jeans alike discarded haphazardly. The blinking of a dozen chat requests decorated the laptop screen, which also displayed a webcam window long dark from inactivity. The room reeked of sex and stale cunt juice.

"Jesus Christ," Rachel muttered as she walked into her cousin's room.

Collins lay fast asleep, face down on top of her bed. No blankets covered her nude form and she was positioned spread-eagled, her bare white ass on full display and a rubber dildo halfway inserted into her vagina. The bedspread was littered with a dozen damp spots that had only begun to dry.

"Collins," Rachel laid a hand to her cousin's shoulder and shook her gently. "Collins, wake up."

"Hmm?" Collins stirred, her eyes squinting to guard against the morning sun.

"Are you okay?" Rachel worried. "What the hell happened here last night? Did you have an orgy or something?"

"Huh?" Collins lifted her head, confused. She felt a slight pain between her legs.

"Collins," Rachel fretted, "are you on drugs?"

"What?" Collins wiped at her face. "No... oh my god..."

Collins realized she was naked. She also realized where her cock was. "Oh god..."

"Did you know you have a dildo hanging out of you?"

"Oh god," was all Collins could think of to say. She was mortified that Rachel was seeing her this way. "I was... I was..."

She sat up while trying to stammer out an excuse and grasped her cock. Collins winced as she slid the thing out as everything down there had dried up.

"Jesus, Collins." Rachel laid a hand at her cousin's back. "Did you have a boy here last night? Did he take advantage of you, or something? Were you... raped?"

Collins swiftly shook her head and rose from the bed, "No! No, it was nothing like that."

Rachel watched as Collins slipped a robe over her naked body, "Are you sure? You can tell me anything. You know that, right?"

"I was..."

Rachel moved forward and put reassuring hands on Collins' shoulders, "You were what? What is it, hon? You can tell me."

Collins' cheeks colored bright crimson, "I was masturbating."

Rachel's eyebrows lifted, "Huh?"

Collins let out an ashamed sigh, "I was masturbating, okay? It was late and I must have fallen asleep. God, I'm so embarrassed. You must think I'm a total freak of society."

Rachel quickly grasped her cousin in a loving hug when she saw tears falling down Collins' cheeks, "I don't think you're a freak! It's just that when I saw you like that I thought maybe you hooked up with some guy and he slipped you something or... god. I'm just glad you're okay."

Collins hugged Rachel back in a tight grip, "You really don't think I'm some sick weirdo?"

Rachel laughed against Collins' shoulder, "Of course not. You're not the only one with a dildo, you know. But be honest with me. What's going on with you?"

Collins let go of Rachel and sat at the edge of her bed, "W-what do you mean?"

Rachel spoke gently, "I mean, I found you spread out on your bed with a dildo hanging out of your lady-parts. It's a little... unusual, don't you think? How long were you at it, last night?"

"I don't know. I-it's just that... I can't stop," Collins admitted softly. "It feels so good and when I start... I can't resist doing it over and over again."

"I get it," Rachel sat next to her cousin and wrapped an arm around Collins' shoulders. "I was the same way after I got my first sex toy."

Collins wiped a tear off her cheek, "Really?"

"Sure," Rachel nodded. "I could barely keep it out of myself. I was using it, like, all the time."

Collins breathed out a teary laugh and pushed a hand through her black hair, trying to keep the mess out of her face.

"You want to know a secret?" Rachel whispered.

Collins glanced at her.

"I lost my virginity to my first dildo."

Collins smiled. "Really? Me too."

"I thought so. So, you haven't been with any boys?"

Collins shyly shook her head.

Rachel squeezed her cousin, "We just need to find you a boyfriend, that's all. You're going to be okay."

"Thanks Rachel," Collins sniffed. "You're the best."

"I know," Rachel agreed with a teasing smile.

=====

After getting herself and her room cleaned up, Collins rode with Rachel to a nearby bar & grill for lunch. (Another nice thing about Rachel was that she had a car.) They chose a booth in the corner so they could talk and not be overheard. Fortunately the restaurant wasn't crowded and the girls were served their salads quickly.

"So when did you get it?" Rachel asked as she poured dressing.

"Get what?"

"You know. Your toy."

Collins spread a napkin over her lap, "You mean my cock?"

Rachel grinned at her cousin's blunt description, "Yeah."

"Last week. On my birthday. I went to that sex shop downtown."

"Ew," Rachel made a face. "You mean that grungy place on Washington?"

Collins nodded, "Yeah."

"Collins," Rachel chided, "that place is for pervs and pedos. You should have ordered one online; you could have been raped, or worse."

"My mom checks my credit card bill," Collins explained. "And it wasn't that bad. Actually, this guy who worked there seemed pretty harmless."

"Well yeah, the employees are fine. It's the creepy guys who go up to those sleazy porn booths that scare me."

Collins looked to her cousin, "Yeah, the cashier mentioned those. What happens up there, anyway?"

"There's all these little rooms," Rachel explained. "Like the size of bathroom stalls. There's a TV in there and they show different channels of hardcore porn."

"Really?" Collins took a bite of her salad, curious how her cousin always seemed to know so much about the taboo side of life.

"Yeah, but the creepy part is the glory holes."

Collins didn't understand, "Glory holes? What are those?"

"There are these holes in the walls between booths," Rachel described. "Guys stick their dicks through them hoping that whoever is on the other side sucks it or jerks them off. I don't think they even care if it's a guy on the other side, most of the time."

Collins stared at Rachel with owlish and fascinated eyes. She remembered seeing something like that online after Rachel described it, "Seriously? Those are for real?"

Rachel nodded, "Promise me you won't go back to that place. I don't want to see you on the evening news as a sexual-assault victim."

Collins crossed her fingers beneath the table, "I promise."

=====

Every shift, whether it was day or night, brought in at least one surprising customer. Sunday was no different.

Rodney glanced up from the counter when the bell above the door sounded and immediately recognized the girl. She was wearing a black knee-length skirt and a purple blouse. Her straight black hair was neatly brushed and parted down the middle. Simple pumps adorned her feet.

"Well, well, well." Rodney closed the magazine he was reading, "Look who's back."

Collins smiled shyly and approached the counter, "Hi."

Rodney lifted his chin in greeting, "So, how'd your friend like the toy you bought her?"

Collins blushed, "Oh, she loved it."

"That's great," Rodney smiled.

Collins noticed how cute Rodney looked from two dimples on his cheeks that pitted when he smiled. His brown-colored hair looked better too; he'd recently had it cut and styled it in a spiky mess that stuck straight up. Collins guessed he was in his mid-twenties, maybe younger. She was still slightly off-put by his arm tattoos, but they weren't so bad when he wore a longer-sleeved tee

"So what can I help you with today?" Rodney offered.

Collins set her purse on the counter, "I would like to buy some tokens."

Rodney raised an eyebrow, "You want to go upstairs?"

Collins nodded simply, "Yes. Why? The booths aren't full, are they?"

Rodney chuckled, "No, no one's been up there all day. Sunday afternoons aren't exactly prime-time for the porno booths."

Collins frowned with disappointment, "Oh."

"What's wrong? Were you hoping for some company?"

"Hm?" Collins blushed some more, "Oh, no. Um... here."

Rodney watched as Collins removed a ten dollar bill from her purse and set it on the corner. He shrugged and opened the register, retrieving the appropriate amount of tokens. "Have fun," he offered. "Keep in mind we're not responsible for any items that get lost or stolen."

Taking her tokens, Collins moved nervously towards the stairs. She discovered a long hallway on the floor above with rows of doors along each wall. All of the doors hung open and she peaked into a few of the booths to see what they looked like. Each one was identical, housing a simple cushioned bench and a television set built into the wall. The first several she checked smelled funny so she kept moving. About halfway down the row she glanced into a room and spotted what Rachel had been talking about.

There was a hole between it and the booth next to it.

Collins swallowed nervously and gathered her nerve before entering the booth and closing the door behind her. She sat down on the bench and pulled a token out of her purse. Leaning forward she placed the token into a wall slot and pushed a button. The television came to life, displaying a hardcore sex scene between a man and a woman. It wasn't that interesting, so Collins pushed the button again. The television switched to gay porn, where three guys were all playing with one another. Though curious, Collins decided she wasn't into that either and pushed the button again. Two women appeared on the screen, their legs scissored between one another's. They were lesbians and they were mashing their pussies together in some sort of sexual act Collins had never seen, but the way the girls were moaning and gyrating she guessed it was fairly pleasurable.

Pressing the button one more time, Collins was treated to a close up of a girl sucking on a big cock. She liked that and settled there, digging into her purse once more. Her plan of jerking off her first real cock may have fallen through, since no one else was around, but she decided she may as well enjoy herself while there. She pulled out her rubber cock.

Collins was about to hike her skirt up to her waist when she heard a noise come from the booth next door. She froze and listened to the booth's door close, followed by the lock latching. Her token was only worth two minutes of time so the television went black. Suddenly everything was very quiet and the only thing Collins could hear was the pounding of her own heart. Then it happened.

A cock poked through the hole.

Collins inhaled and held her breath, nervously staring at it. It was the first cock she had ever seen in real life, and it was only inches from her. It was semi-erect and bobbed slightly in the air. She guessed it was near six inches in length though Collins knew it would lengthen further with arousal. It had nice thickness and smooth skin, with a big bulbous head just like she favored. It was glorious and beautiful.

"Go ahead," came a coarse whisper from the other side, "touch it."

Collins realized she was still holding her breath and exhaled slowly while moving her hand forward. She trembled with anticipation and thought of all the times she had fantasized about a moment like this one.

"Oh god," she whispered silently when her hand grasped the shaft of the cock. It felt warm and firm, though still pliant. It was nothing like her rubber toy. Collins smoothed her grip down to the cock's base and then back up again, feeling every inch of it. The cock responded to her touch, hardening in her grasp and pulsing to life. She grazed her fingertips against the ridge of the cock's crown, causing the shaft to twitch.

"I want to make you cum," Collins said. "Can I make you cum?"

Her only answer came when the cock was pushed further through the hole. Even the man's balls came through. They were shaved and puffy with arousal. Collins took the hint and gripped the cock firmly. She stroked it several times, staring in fascination as a dew-drop of pre-cum appeared at the cock's tip. She ran the pad of her thumb across the cock's slit and smeared the fluid around its crown. A moan could be heard from the other booth, encouraging Collins that she was doing well.

Pumping her hand with a steady stroking motion, Collins began jerking the cock off at a rhythmic pace. She was gentle with her grip at first, fearful of harming the cock, but quickly learned that the tighter she squeezed the louder the moans were from the other side. Every time her fist grazed over the ridge of the cock's head it seemed to leap in her hand, as though twitching with pleasure. She focused on it for several moments, jerking off just the head of it, and the cock's ridge firmed and swelled.

Pre-cum began to ooze freely from the cock's tip and Collins put it to use, smearing it down and lubricating the cock's shaft. Her hand slid easily along his slick skin after that and Collins increased the pace of her pumping hand.. The man on the other side started thrusting his hips, humping his erection into her hand in time with her motion. She sensed something was about to happen when the cock seemed to grow in her hand, thickening to an almost steel-like hardness. She heard a grunt, so she jerked the cock off faster. She felt the cock pulse, so she pumped yet faster. A loud groan came through the hole, and her hand became a blur.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,742 Followers