Her First Driving Lessons

Story Info
My girlfriend is taught to drive and more.
934 words
3.82
46.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very early in our marriage back in the late 1960s that I discovered that in addition to enjoying fucking other women, I absolutely loved the idea of my wife being fucked by other men, especially when she was dressed to please in stockings and suspenders.

Being young and newly independent of the restrictions of living with our parents gave us every opportunity to explore the new fangled "Swinging scene" which had come over from the US in sex magazines of the day.

Even before we were married I'd enjoyed my fiancée, Sue, telling me how, when she was being given driving licence by her much older instructor, he'd put his hand on her right knee and gradually eased it up past her stocking tops until he was touching her knickers. At that time stockings were still worn pretty much as the norm, just before tights and the mini skirt took over.

She was not sure how to handle the situation and asked me what I thought about it and, to be honest, I found it an instant turn on to picture this randy old sod sitting in the passenger seat with his hand up my girlfriends skirt getting a feel of that warm ripe flesh above her stocking tops.

I told her I found it a turn on and asked her if she enjoyed it herself. To my surprise she said she felt quite excited by it, driving along with a strangers hand up her skirt and her thighs on display.

I asked her if he'd ever tried to go any further but she said the most he'd done was to give her thigh a squeeze and a peck on the cheek as he dropped her off after the lesson.

I asked her what she would do if he tried to get into her knickers and she said she wasn't sure.

We lived quite a way apart at this time so we only met up at weekends and it became a habit for her to tell me each week what he'd got up to on the driving lesson.

It seemed he was pretty content just to have his hand on her thigh above her stocking welt and he showed no sign of trying for anything more.

Then on the last lesson before Sue was due to take her driving test he asked her if she'd like to go for a drink at the end of the lesson and, as they drove to the pub he let his hand stray up her stockinged leg, over the dark brown stocking welt until he was able to slip his fingers inside the leg of her knickers and started to play with her cunt lips.

Sue was a bit shocked and pushed his hand away saying she couldn't drive while he was doing that to her. He asked if it was just him doing it when she was driving that was the problem and would it be okay if they were parked. She told him she was excited by it, but not when she was driving.

When they reached the pub they sat in an alcove and he bought Sue a drink and sat close besides her. After a bit of chat he started again to put his hand on her knee and slowly moved it up her leg under her skirt.

He said to her "You're not driving now" and laughed as his fingers again found their way up her lag and onto the soft smooth flesh above her stocking tops and onto her knickers. Sue said she was very nervous but also very turned on as they were in a public place and he was gently rubbing her cunt over her knickers.

As he got bolder he pulled the gusset of her knickers down a little so he could get his fingers onto her cunt and they sat there looking all innocent as he fingered her. She said it was terrifically exciting to just be sitting there chatting and having his fingers play with her cunt lips.

After they'd had a drink he said he couldn't be late as his wife would be suspicious, so, as much as he was enjoying himself, he would have to leave very shortly. He asked Sue if she'd enjoyed the driving lessons and told her he was sure she'd pass her driving test first time, which, indeed she did. She said she'd enjoyed it all and felt confident too.

He then said "will you do something for me then Sue?" "Will you go into the ladies and take your knickers off so I can have a really good feel of your lovely young pussy as a last reward".

Sue was a bit taken aback but his fingering had got her juices running and it would be the last time she saw him. So she quietly slipped away into the toilets and came back with her knickers in her handbag and a bare cunt under her skirt.

On the way home he drove with his left hand on Sue's cunt and her with her skirt pulled up to her waist to show him her stockings and suspenders. She said he was very good with his hand and had two fingers up her cunt and was rubbing her clit so gently that he kept her cumming for most of the way home.

Sue and I had many a wank together as she'd retell me the full details of all that had happened and it almost certainly sowed the seeds for our many sexual adventures which followed after we were married.