Her First Encounter

Story Info
A sub's first meeting with her Sir.
7.4k words
4.4
24.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time ever writing a story.. Feedback is very welcome and I would love to hear comments about it.. Thanks! Enjoy!

Chapter 1

It had finally come. The day was finally here. The day I would finally meet my Sir. Oh how I had waited for this day. Many restless nights has come prior to this wonderful event. I thought to myself, “Finally, after all these months of chatting online as well as on the phone to this Master who takes my breath away. Finally, tonight we meet.”

I was so full of anticipation thinking about this man who drove me wild even in my dreams, that I was unable to sleep the previous night. All I was able to do was continuously read the directions I had received in that precious e-mail a little over two weeks ago. It simply said, “Wyndham Bristol Place, 950 Dixon Road, Room 314. Wait for me there. I will be there by 6pm.” I read this e-mail so many times that I had it memorized by heart.

As I paced around my apartment waiting for an appropriate time to leave, I soon realized I would be restless until I was actually there waiting for him. And so I left at dawn. I knew the drive there was only about 3 hours, but I knew I would be content no place else but there waiting. Behind the wheel of my Dodge Intrepid thoughts flooded my head. “Wow, I can’t believe this is happening,” I said to myself. “An entire weekend with my Sir.”

The thoughts of possible upcoming events brought smiles to my face. With those smiles also came arousal. With my imagination running wild, the 3-hour trip seemed like nothing. As I pulled my car into the hotel parking lot, butterflies filled my stomach. I turned off the car and pulled my keys out of the ignition. Reflecting on thoughts of excitement my Sir and I had shared online, I knew this encounter would far surpass anything I could ever imagine. After recollecting my composure I finally opened the car door and placed my feet on the pavement. It was a crisp autumn morning. The air was fresh and clean. The leaves an array of colors both on the ground and in the trees, were softly blowing in the wind. The wind made me aware of the effect of the sexual thoughts I had on the drive to the hotel.

“I hope to never shed my Master,” I thought to myself.

And with that I popped the trunk and gathered my bags bringing them into the hotel lobby with me. The sun was shining in my face and I welcomed the warmth. As I entered the hotel lobby the smell of food reminded my empty stomach that I had not eaten anything since I left that morning. I approached the lobby desk and set my bags down on either side of myself.

“Room 314 please,” I said to the clerk.

The clerk, a young man in his late teens preceded to hand me my plastic room key and I flashed him a smile and said, “Thank you.”

He blushed as his dark brown eyes immediately looked towards his feet. I then picked up my bags, smiling to myself at how a smile could make a young man feel so vulnerable. I then walked to the elevator across the lobby and pushed the button. As I waited patiently for the elevator, I looked at the steel door and studied my reflection. My curly blonde hair, tousled from the wind, was up in a loose bun with ringlets that had fallen out scattered across the sides of my face. My vivid blue eyes were wide with excitement. I thought to myself, “I hope I am everything my Sir wants me to be.”

Just then the elevator door parted, inviting my entrance. I stepped inside the doors and pushed the #3 button. While waiting for the doors to re-open, thoughts once again flooded my imagination. I felt the wetness between my legs grow. The audible “ding” of the elevator snapped my subconscious back to reality. Opening my eyes, unaware of when I had closed them in the first place, I clenched my bags and proceeded to walk down the hall in search of room 314.

“310, 312, there we go… Room 314.”

I set my bags down and placed the plastic card in the key slot. Then pulling it back out, I watched and waited for the little lights to turn green welcoming me entry. I then pushed the door handle down, and walked inside. Looking around, I examined the room. There was one large bed to the right with white linens, with a side table to the left of it. A dresser to the left, with a TV placed on top of it and straight ahead a small kitchen. Off of the kitchen was a door, which I figured to be the bathroom. And I was correct. I placed my bags on top of the bed and sat besides them. Caught up in my own thoughts of meeting my Sir, I was snapped back into reality by the grumbling sound of my stomach.

After unpacking my bags I decided to prepare myself for our first encounter. I walked into the bathroom and started the bath water. I slowly undressed myself in front of the mirror, watching piece after piece of clothing fall to the floor.

“I sure hope Sir finds me appealing,” I said to myself.

And with that I finished undressing and stepped into the water. “Mmmm… The water is just the way I like it.”

After soaking for a bit I decided to start preparing myself. I took hold of my shaver and shaved the entire lengths of my legs, making them silky smooth. I then began to later my sex with shaving cream. Slowly and carefully, I ran the razor over my lips, until I was completely bare. After I was satisfied, I smiled and thought “Sir would be most pleased. I know he likes me this way.”

I then pulled the plug to the bathwater and started the showerhead. As the water cascaded down my body, I grew more and more eager for my Sir to arrive. I picked up my shampoo, opened the cap and smelled it.

“I hope Sir likes this fragrance.”

It was the smell of raspberries. After lathering it into my hair, I let the water wash it out. I then turned off the shower and wrung the excess water out my hair. After opening the shower curtain, I reached for a towel. Soon after drying myself, I wrapped it around my supple body, and walked into the main room. While laying my clothes on the bed, my stomach again growled. I looked at the clock. 12:30.

“I have time to eat,” I thought.

I sat down next to the phone and dialed the 4-digit number for room service. I went ahead and ordered a chicken Caesar salad. With 40 minutes until it arrived I went ahead with getting ready. I decided to prepare my nails next. I took out my nail file and began to file my nails into perfect curves. When satisfied, I then moved onto my toes. When pleased with their final shape, I took out my bottle of nail polish. It was a deep red. The same color of the dress I planned on wearing upon my Sirs arrival later that evening. I slowly and delicately painted my finger and toenails to perfection.

While waiting for them to dry, there was a knock at the door. It was room service. “Finally,” I said. I opened the door and asked if the young man if he could place it in the dresser for me, due to my nails being wet. I gave him my thanks and then re-closed the door.

When fully sure that my nails were dry I decided to eat. I stayed in my towel for fear of soiling my dress. I flipped on the TV and ate my salad. Caught up in the dramatic movie I had stumbled upon, I lost track of time. Peering over at the clock, it read 4:16.

“Oh, no!” I cried. “Sir will be here soon, I must get ready!”

With that, I jumped up and began getting dressed. I slipped on my matching lacy black lingerie, and then slipped into my dress. It was a simple red dress, with a low v-cut neckline and a low back. The length of the dress went to about a few inches below my knee, but had a slit up the side that went to about mid-thigh. It clung enough to me to accent my waist and give me an hourglass shape. It hugs all the right places to show off my figure. “Enough to keep them interested,” is how I liked to think of it. Then came the matching shoes. An open toed, red, two-inch heel. It gave my 5’1” frame a little more height, but not to the point of my feet hurting later in the evening.

As I checked myself over in the full-length bathroom mirror, I said to myself, “You look cute. Now, what to do with this hair.”

I expertly pulled my curly hair up into an elegant bun letting a ringlet curl on each side border my face. Simple and elegant. Just the way I wanted it. Finally, I added a tad of makeup to accentuate my features and applied perfume to my neck and wrists. After that… All I could do was sit and wait. I looked over at the clock again. 5:30. Waves of butterflies flooded my stomach, sending chills up and down my spine. I turned the TV back on hoping to distract my thoughts, but I was unsuccessful.

And so I waited. The minutes seemed like hours. The saying “A watched clock never ticks,” became very apparent at that point. As the time drew closer, my excitement grew. And finally as the clock struck 6, there was a light knock on the door. Sir was always on time. I rushed to the door, and kneeled beside it opening the door. Sir always wanted me on my knees at his feet. Sir walked into the room, and gently shut the door behind him. I stared at the carpet for what seemed like hours, for fear of seeing disgust and rejection in his eyes. Those first few moments seemed like an eternity and then he spoke.

“Hello my little one.”

“Hello Sir,” I replied.

As I sat there on my knees I could feel his eyes studying me. I finally dared to look up at my Sirs face, and I saw a warm smile. Overjoyed with his reaction, I, too, smiled.

“My little one, have you ever realized how beautiful you are when you smile?”

Again, I smiled and said nothing, staring at the floor. I could feel the color deepening in my cheeks.

“Stand up for me please,” Sir said.

I quickly rose to my feet, still staring at the floor. Although only 5’6” I could feel his presence towering over me, yet, it was a warm inviting feeling. Tilting my chin up towards him, I looked into my Sirs eyes. They were a greenish-brown, and in them I could see compassion, love, and admiration. He then leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. He then held out his arms and enveloped me into a warm hug which I welcomed.

“Thank you for coming my pet. How are you feeling my little one?”

“I feel very nervous and somewhat scared, Sir,” I replied quietly.

“And why do you feel that way cara?”

I replied, “Because I want to be what you want, need, and desire, but I am not sure that I am, Sir.”

“You are never alone, little one. All you have to remember is that you are owned by me, and that I care for you.”

“Thank you Sir.”

He finally let up on his embrace and proceeded to sit down on the bed. I stood there out of place, not really knowing where to go. I looked over at my Sir and he patted his lap, inviting me to sit there. I walked over and placed myself on top of him as I felt his arms pull me tightly against his body. He then touched my nipples through the material of the dress I was wearing, making me squirm on his lap.

He smiled and chuckled to himself as he kissed the back of my neck softly making my body shiver as goose bumps filled my skin. I moaned softly. My Sir then used his hand and parted my legs slightly, rubbing his fingers up and down the insides of my thighs lightly. I closed my eyes and let the sensations take over, my breathing increasingly getting deeper. A smile crept onto my face as I enjoyed the feeling of his hands on my skin. My pussy getting was wetter the closer his hand got to it. I could feel him teasing me, his hand getting closer and closer, and then moving back down my leg. I wiggled in frustration just wanting my pussy to be touched.

I was then instructed to lie on the bed face down. I complied as I slightly spread my legs. The mattress sank t tad when he sat on it near me. I felt his soft hands lift my legs and take off my heels slowly, one by one as he ran his hand lightly over my ass. Slowly he tugged the material of my dress up inch my inch. Without warning, he slapped my ass hard making me jump with surprise slightly off the bed.

I then felt his hand run over the slightly rosy skin of my ass that had just been slapped, caressing it. Running his fingers across my panties, he slowly slipped a finger underneath the material. He slowly slid two finger into my pussy making them wet. He then put one finger into his mouth, and sucked my juices from them slowly savoring the taste. He then put the other finger into my mouth, letting me taste myself. I sucked on his finger cleaning it. He then pulled away and stood up.

“Come my pet. We have reservations to go to,” my Sir said. “But first we have to get you ready my little one.”

He then proceeded to give me a package. It was a small box. I opened the box and came across a golden vibrating egg.

“You must put that inside of you. I have the remote and will control when to turn it higher or lower whenever I feel inclined to do so.”

I nodded my head and then went into the bathroom and inserted the egg. When satisfied that it was secure, I smoothed my dress out, made sure my hair was all right and then walked out of the bathroom. My Sir was standing there with the door opened waiting for me to pass through. I walked through, and gave a “Thank you Sir,” that was so low it was barely audible.

Taking my Sirs arm, we walked back through the hotel, through the lobby and back out to the parking lot. I was led to his car where he opened the door for me, and shut it once I was in. When I asked where we were going I was answered with “Oro.” I nodded and thought to myself, “Hmm, that means gold in Spanish. I wonder what it is like,” and then watched the road as we drove away.

After we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant, I again took my Sirs arm as we walked into the restaurant. We were promptly seated and given menus. Sir decided to order a bottle of wine for the two of us. Sipping on the wine while waiting for our food, Sir played with the egg a few times making me almost spit out my wine. When the server came back with our food, Sir turned up the power so much I nearly moaned out loud. Struggling to collect my composure, I thanked the waiter, and smiled as best I could.

After he walked away Sir turned the intensity level down to a soft buzz, making me become uncomfortable in my seat. I could hardly concentrate on my food feeling the vibrations inside of myself, wishing for release. I could feel the wetness of myself drip out of me onto the chair, which I was sitting upon. I could tell Sir was enjoying that because he had a devilish smile on his face as he was eating.

After dinner, we sat around and chit chatted, finishing the rest of our wine. I could feel the effects of the wine starting to dawn upon me. I was slightly woozy, and a lot less nervous, but still very turned on. A smile never left my face. When finished with the wine, Sir led me back to his car. While in the car, I placed my hand on his lap. I slowly ran my fingers over his crotch, lightly stroking up and down. Seeing no restraint in my Sirs eyes, I kept doing it on the ride home. Letting my fingers move faster and applying more pressure, I felt the egg inside of me increase steadily also. The alcohol playing a big part, I mustered up enough courage to ask a simple question.

“May I unzip your pants Sir?”

I got a nod of approval. I slowly undid the zipper.

“May I take your cock out and play with it Sir?”

Again, another nod of approval. With that I delicately took Sirs hard, cock out of his pants and began to rub it up and down with my hand. Feeling the smoothness beneath my palm, getting more and more excited myself. Stroking up and down, getting slightly faster and applying more grip, I ran my hand up and down Sirs shaft, teasing the head with my fingertips occasionally. When we pulled back into the parking lot of the Wyndham, I put Sirs cock back into his pants and re-zipped the zipper.

We walked hand in hand back up to the room where the effect of the wine was really making me drowsy. Sir told me that I was now allowed to take the egg out. And I did. After washing it off and giving it back, I sat on the bed half falling asleep. I wished I could have slept more the previous night. Sir realized this and said to me

“Little one. Go to sleep. You have had a long day of travel. Tomorrow is another day and you will need your rest.”

“Thank you for understanding Sir,” I replied.

With that we both got undressed, and curled up together in bed. Within moments of closing my eyes, I was asleep with a smile happily on my face.

Chapter 2

Waking before the sun had a chance to shine, I pinched myself to make sure this was a reality. My mind isn’t playing tricks on me, is it? Feeling the warmth of my Sir next to me; he was still sleeping soundly. I propped myself on my shoulder and stared at him. He looked so peaceful sleeping and I wondered what he was dreaming about. Me perhaps? I sure hoped so. Slipping out of bed ever so softly, so that I wouldn’t disturb my Sir, I wrapped myself in a robe lying on the chair next to the bed and went into the lobby.

There I grabbed a coffee for me, and an expresso for my Sir. I knew that is how he started his morning off. Sipping my coffee as I walked slowly back up to the room, I reflected on the previous days events. Had that really happened? Was I still dreaming? I shook my head, of course it happened. Everything seemed so surreal that I felt the need to pinch myself yet again.

Slipping quietly into the room, I placed the expresso next to the bed, hoping it would still be warm when my Sir awakened. Finishing my coffee quickly, I decided to take a shower. I stepped into the bathroom, closing the door silently behind myself. I proceeded to take off all of my clothes and let my hair down. I turned on the water and when I felt the temperature was just right, I turned the handle making the water pour through the showerhead.

Stepping into the warm water, a sense of relief poured through me. The water beads massaging my body felt like bliss. Running the shampoo through my hair, thoughts floated through my head of future events. Rubbing the soap all over myself, making myself clean, hoping to smell pretty for my Sir. Feeling the water cascading down my body, hitting my sensitive nipples, sending waves of excitement through my body. I realized how aroused I was as I ran my hand over my mound, teasing myself.

“Stop it,” I said to myself, “There will be more of this later I am sure.”

And with that I finished my shower quickly, hoping that the noise of the water had not awakened my Sir. I came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my body and a towel wrapped around my hair. While placing my clothes out, I heard a stirring noise in the room. As I turned around, I found myself gazing into the lovely eyes of my Sir. I felt a chill go down my spine, followed by warmth I had never felt before.

“Good morning Sir,” I said with a loving smile.

“Good morning my pet,” he replied. ”Thank you for thinking of me this morning,” My Sir said, pointing to the expresso.

I just smiled and nodded, then proceeded to get ready. Carefully spreading out my dress, I smiled for picking this very one. It was a very pretty maroon, which shows off my figure as well as brings out my eyes. It is similar to the red dress, for it has a low back, but a scoop neck front, rather than a v-neck, showing off a tad more cleavage. There is no slit on the leg, for it angles down from knee to calf. One end of the dress, at about my left knee, angles down to about mid calf on my right leg. Flattering, yet, simple. Just the way I liked things. Before dressing, I was so caught up in my thoughts; Sirs voice snapped me back into reality so quickly that I jumped.

Sir gently laughed. “Scared you, did I my little one?”

“Yes, Sir. I was caught in my thoughts and you startled me Sir,” I replied.

“Come here mi cara. There is something you have forgotten to give me.”

12