Her First Meeting With Master

Story Info
She meets you, her online Master.
1.3k words
3.62
21.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes are downcast, staring at the floor, because I am not permitted to look at you.

I stand before you, white shirt, opened to the waist, breast spilling over the top of my bra, short black skirt just covering the curve of my ass.

You approach me; one hand rises to drag a finger over the tops of my breasts.

You tell me to undress.

I do slowly, unbuttoning the last two buttons on my shirt and letting it slide from my shoulders, unfastening my skirt and lowering the zipper. I turn slightly so that you can see it slide down over my ass as it pools at my feet.

I bend over and pull the skirt from around my ankles, making sure to turn my hips so that you can see the way my cheeks open when I am in that position. Standing up slowly, letting my fingers drag up the back of my legs as I go, my hand to the clasps of my bra, letting it snap open as I release it.

I turn to face you, eyes still down cast as I slowly let the straps fall off my shoulders and slide down my arms, dropping to the floor at my feet.

My legs move apart slightly as I move my hands across my belly, up to cup my heavy breasts, nipples erect. My hands gently squeeze my breasts, thumbs rubbing across my nipples before I slide down to my panties

Fingers drag across the top, before slipping inside. I begin to slowly push them down my hips, pausing when my dark pussy hair peeks over the edge. My fingers slip through it and pull teasingly before I slide them down over my hips.

I turn so that you can see my pussy lips, tilting my hips toward you; my hands move down and gently pull the edge of my lips open so that my clit is clearly visible.

I brush my nail across it and slowly turn so that my ass is in full view.

Slowly bending over as I pull my panties down; slipping them completely off, spreading my legs further apart, fingers sliding between my legs, opening my pussy for you, one finger dips in slightly before I slowly stand and turn around again.

You tell me to come to you.

I do, slowly.

You reach out and grab my hands, bringing my fingers to your mouth, inhaling deeply before sucking them clean.

I moan as I feel your tongue flick against my fingertips.

You drop my hand, nostrils flaring, breath heaving, you tell me to undress you.

I bring my hands up to your shoulders, running my nails across your chest and down your stomach. Slipping under your shirttail, brushing my knuckles against your hot skin as I slowly raise your shirt, pulling it off and placing a chaste kiss in the center of your chest.

I let my nails drag lightly down your chest as my tongue flicks out, licking you as I get on my knees. I slowly unfasten your pants, lowering the zipper as I press my nose against your stomach, breathing deeply while lightly, teasingly licking you.

Once I've lowered your pants to your thighs, I place my hands against your hips, pushing back slightly, asking you to set in the chair behind you.

You stand still.

I kiss your stomach again, fingers slipping up the legs of your boxers, teasing the sensitive skin of your thighs.

"Please", I ask again.

You moan and slowly lower yourself into the chair.

I take your shoes off, then first one sock, dragging my nails lightly against the bottom of your foot. Your leg jerks, I try to hide my smile, then do the same thing to your other foot.

You growl at me.

I pause, hands claps against my legs, head down.

You reach out, brushing your fingers against my bare shoulder and tell me to continue

I remove your pants, my fingers sliding up the inside of your legs and I lick and kiss my way up, nuzzling your inner thigh as I rest my head against you, purposely blowing my hot breath inside the gap of your boxers, taking great delight when your breath catches and your cock twitches.

I slide my fingers up inside the legs of your boxers again, letting my nails dance across your skin, lightly tangling them in the delicious hair that cradles your cock.

Your hips buck against me, I tip my head to hide the smile that threatens and slowly remove my hands.

I tuck my fingers inside the waist band of your shorts, pulling it up and then down over your raised hips, slowly revealing your throbbing cock.

I remove them and place my face between your legs, not quite touching you, just close enough to tease.

My hot breath flows over you as I lean in and run my tongue slowly up one side of the tender skin next to your sack, and then down the other side

You open your legs further as my tongue slides under your sack, wetly licking your hot flesh.

I run my tongue around your balls, flat broad, wet strokes before sucking them into my mouth. Rolling my tongue around them, moaning at how good you feel, how hot you are inside my mouth.

I open my mouth, your sack slips wetly from my lips. My tongue lapping against you as I move up to kiss and suckle the base of your shaft.

I slowly lick up your shaft, pausing to kiss and suck against the thick veins running up your cock. I lick up to the head of your cock, flicking my tongue at the underneath side.

Your hands grab my head, holding my tongue just out of reach.

I whimper, stretching my tongue, begging to taste you again.

You slowly pull my mouth towards you; letting my tongue touch you, taste you.

I moan my thank you as I lap the precum oozing from you.

I open my mouth, wrapping my lips around the tip of your cock, sucking and licking you.

Your hands tighten against my head, fingers knotting in my hair.

You tilt your hips, pushing your cock further into my mouth, letting me suck and lick more of you then you pull out until just the tip of your head is between my lips again.

My tongue lapping frantically, moaning, whimpering, begging you to give me more.

Your hips tilt again as you pull my head and your cock slides deep into my mouth, in and out, you slowly fucks my mouth

I lick and suck, moaning, squirming as I feel my pussy been to twitch.

One of your hand moves to fist in the hair at the back of my head as the other one wraps around the base of your cock, squeezing as you pump yourself in and out of my mouth.

I feel you swelling and throbbing inside my mouth with every thrust.

I begin to run my fingernails up your thighs, rubbing and gently squeezing your tightening sack, moaning loudly as I feel your hand twist in my hair.

I watch as your stomach muscles clench, you hand leaves your cock and joins it's mate against my head.

You hold my head still as your hips been to rapidly pump your dick in and out of my mouth.

My lips tighten around you as I suck harder as your cock pulls out.

"Open your mouth!", you growl as you grab your dick and pump it furiously against my lips.

I open my mouth, my tongue stretching to catch every last drop as you come.

Wet, hot jets of come, in my mouth, on my lips, dripping to my chin.

My tongue moves frantically trying to catch it all, before I wrap my lips around you once more, licking and sucking you clean.

You fall back in the chair, arms dangling, head tipped back, eyes closed.

I look up hesitantly. Seeing that your eyes are closed, I take my time looking at you.

Your skin sweaty, glowing red, chest heaving, gorgeous.

You slowly raise your right hand and cup my cheek as I lower my gaze.

You push my face to rest against your thigh, gently caressing me and brush your fingers through my hair….