Her First Night as a Sub Ch. 01

Story Info
She finds out my secret and wants to follow my path.
1.7k words
4.45
24.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on my chair, behind my roommate who was cooking us dinner. I was absently tapping my riding crop against the leg of the chair, making sure she heard it. I'd been waiting for this night a long time, and apparently so had she.

Chelsea and I were best friends, had been for over ten years. She knew I swung both ways, but she had no idea of how badly I wanted her. Not once had I made a move on her, no matter how drunk we both were. I loved her too much to ruin what we had, and as far as I knew she was completely into men. She was shocked when I stopped seeing my last "boyfriend" after a year. She thought we were made for each other. She had no clue that it wasn't a romantic relationship, but that he had been training for a potential long term master.

My secret came out one day as a picture of me, tied spread eagle, blindfolded and gagged fell out of my purse in front of Chelsea. She got to it first and after staring at it several minutes was able to choke out "Is that you?" When I told her yes, she giggled and wanted details. All I told her was I liked it kinky, and left it at that. She laughed kindly, telling me she would have never imagined I was into that. All I did was shrug and smile, and life returned to normal. That is until today.

I came home to an empty house. I found a note on the fridge, saying she had a date, if not back by noon tomorrow call the search party. Her subtle way of telling me she wasn't coming home tonight.

Exhausted from the day, I poured a drink and headed back to my room to change and relax. Waiting for me on my bed was a DVD whose cover was plastered with images of women tied up, bent over, in stocks, you name it. On the back of the cover was a note saying "I got curious and decided to watch this, thought you might enjoy it too if you are staying home tonight. I smiled and settled onto the bed. At least tonight wouldn't be completely boring.

All in all it was a pretty tame collection. Lots of dirty name calling, ropes and gags and all other tie-ups. It didn't matter though. I was imagining myself into those scenes and getting a severely wet pussy in no time. I reached down and started teasing myself, just barely tracing the outside of my cunt. As the women got fucked harder I would alternate between ferociously rubbing my clit and backing down slowly and working my way back to slowly tracing the lips of pussy.

I opened my night stand and pulled out my two favorite toys. One being just a plain vibrator, the other my butterfly. These two together always made me cum hard, my trainer had found that out. I slid into the butterfly's harness and secured it, letting it rest on my stomach for now. Without turning it on I ran the tip of my vibrator around the slippery, wet folds, enjoying the anticipation. Slow, then working faster, with each circle I moved closer and closer to my hungry opening. I was going to take my time tonight though, as my trainer had so many times before. I turned the vibrations on and just held the tip right against my searching cunt, searching for anything to draw into it. Slowly, so slowly I slid it in about an inch, pulling it back out when I raised my hips for more. Just then I realized I was recreating a night that was the most agonizing for me with my trainer. The night where it struck home how serious I was about being a good sub.

Tied to his bed spread eagle with little wiggle room, he rubbed the tip of his cock around my clit, and then slowly gives me an inch in my pussy. Over and over again, for what seemed like an eternity. I was doing my best to stay still as commanded, but as he slid into me I raised my hips ever so slightly, wanting more. I didn't think I had moved much, but he noticed and delivered a hard slap on my clit. "I will give you my entire dick when I think you deserve it" he had said. Then I broke a huge rule. I spoke without permission.

Moaning wildly I begged him to fuck me. He quickly pulled out, leaving me writhing and whimpering. When he reached for his favorite crop I quickly realized what I had done. Rolling my clit between two fingers he said "You will be fucked tonight, but for that little outburst of yours, you are going to be too sore to cum, even if I were to give you permission to do so. I am going to make sure of that."

Pulling me from under my arms he moved me to the edge of the bed, letting my head rest back over the side. He stood in front of me, his cock right in front of my mouth but out of reach. Five stinging slaps of the crop hit all over my cunt, sending me into screams. He had used this one on me before, but never on my pussy. Tapping it gently with the switch, he told me "In the future, you may only make closed mouth sounds unless I tell you otherwise. You are being punished for talking, so tonight, no screaming allowed. So let's offer you some practice." He moved the tip of his cock against my lips, and I immediately opened my mouth to take him in.

"You will get five more. If I feel any resistance or teeth it will be fifteen." I braced myself for them to come, frantically sucking his cock and focusing solely on that. After a few minutes, nothing. He started fucking my mouth faster, I tried to concentrate on only his cock, every angle of it, every vein, how fast he was going and how much deeper could I take him in. I felt light tapping on my pussy. I began to wonder if that was it, if he wasn't going to risk getting bitten because of striking me. Then, burying his cock deep in my mouth he delivered the five in a quick burst. I could do nothing but let out muffled moans. Pulling out of my mouth, leaving me hungry still, I was praised.

Climbing back onto the bed between my legs he told me "Now, let's try five again, without opening your mouth this time. If you open your mouth for any of them I am just going to add another."

The first two I got through by moaning. The third, biting my lip. On the fourth one he spread my pussy lips wide and hit my clit hard, causing me to open my mouth and gasp. The fifth one was unbearable and I screamed. I ended up getting ten more after that, crying and screaming, but for the night he had given up on me being quiet. I knew I would pay for it later but for now I didn't care. My pussy was on fire, every nerve ending alive but doing me no good. Any contact with any part of my pussy was excruciatingly painful.

"Does that wet pussy of yours hurt?"

"YES!" I screamed at him.

Placing a vibrator against my clit sent me into hysterics, begging for him to stop. "It hurts too much everywhere. Please, no more. Don't touch it!"

Sliding a finger into my cunt he brought it back out and held it in front of me to see. "I think you do want more. I still think you want your pussy to get fucked."

"No, please, don't. It hurts too much! Please, fuck my mouth, or my ass, just please, leave my pussy alone."

With one deep thrust he entered me, my wet pussy betraying me and gliding him in. Leaning back a little he slowly started to fuck me, slapping my clit the entire time. He was right. This was the most abuse my cunt had ever had, I didn't care if I came or not, I just wanted all the pain to end. I was convulsing on the bed and crying as he fucked me. Leaning forward now and fucking me deeper, he found my clit and pinched it hard between his fingers and held it like that.

"Now, I'm going to cum, and you're not. Not tonight, maybe not even three weeks from now. It doesn't matter; I can use this pussy and you however I want because it is mine."

Remembering those words brought me back to reality. My pussy was not in pain, how good the vibrator was feeling, and I was free to make whatever sounds I wanted to. I moved the butterfly down, placing it squarely on my clit and turned it on. Wildly I started bucking my hips, driving the vibrator in deep and fast. The sensations of the vibrating within and out brought me over the edge quick. I was cumming hard, jerking about and my pussy clamping down on my toy. Composing myself I put all my toys away and passed out. The last thought I had was to make sure Chelsea had made it home the next day, and wondering if she was having a good night.

The next morning I found a note on the coffee maker. "Made it home fine, work called me in for some overtime, see you tonight."

I grabbed my coffee and went outside to enjoy the morning. I leaned against the waist height railing of our deck and just breathed in, feeling my body awake and settle itself into its daily routine. Deciding I needed to get ready for work I finished my coffee and went inside to shower and dress. Heading out of the house I saw another note from Chelsea, stuck to the outside of the door. I figured she just forgot to tell me something and had been in a hurry. After reading it though, I changed my mind to it was something she had thought about, then using her guts made a decision.

"I want someone to treat me like the women in that movie I left you. I trust no one more than you; I want you to be the one who does it."

Holy shit.