Her First Time

Story Info
A new slave's first training session.
2.7k words
4.02
29.5k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time was approaching fast. She was getting a little nervous, jittery even- but was also looking forward to the evening that she had waited almost two weeks for.

‘ I wonder if I should get there a little early and have a Stoli and Cranberry before Master arrives to calm my nerves?’ she thought, ‘ No I better not, just in case He does not approve for some reason’ she decided.

She drove herself to the hotel where she was to meet her Master. She went over the check list in her mind- dress, to the thigh stockings, slip, and most important- no panties. That was one of Masters Rules- He was always to have access to ‘His holes’ and she must always be ready for Him. She had her black bag with her. Inside were some scented candles, (She had mentioned to Master that she loved sex by candlelight, and He had agreed with her suggestion) She smiled to herself over that. He had also said He likes certain music too. ‘I wonder what sort of music He meant?’ she thought. She liked rough dirty sex to Marilyn Manson, or AC/DC. Yes- setting was something that she enjoyed creating when she knew she was going to have sex.

But suddenly she thought- ‘this isn’t sex like that- This is about His pleasure- If I can please Him then I will be rewarded with His favor and plenty of sex’- her pussy throbbed as she thought back to how hot He made her the first night they met. She also had a black velvet collar and black leather leash that she was to present to her Master for Him to use while training her to please Him.

It was time. She waited patiently just where He had told her to in the lobby. She went over Masters Rules in her mind. She didn’t know them verbatim but she knew what they were in general. She knew how she had to greet Him and thought to herself ‘Don’t mess it up this time!’ His kiss had flustered her so much the first time they met, it was all she could do to recall what she needed to say.

Master walked into the lobby. He walked up to her and put His hand out to her. She took it and stepped into His arms. She kissed Him on the mouth, then hugged Him and whispered into His ear “How may your cock slut please you Sir?”

“By doing exactly as she is told” He said. Then He lead her to the room where He would claim her, mind and body, as His newest slave. She was so wet she couldn’t stand it. “You have 5 minutes to prepare yourself according to My rules and when you see me walk over and stand here, you are to walk over to me and get down on your knees in front of me, and ask again how you can please me- Do you understand slut?” He asked.

“Yes” she said.

“Yes... What?” He said.

“Yes Sir” she whispered.

“Good, now- you are wasting time” He growled.

She went into the restroom. Quickly she took her dress off, then her bra- keeping her chemise on. Master would allow her to wear whatever she wanted during ‘playtime’, as long as He had access to His holes and tits.

‘He has access alright’ she thought, she touched her fingers to her pussy, it was already so wet, she was tempted to touch her clit- but knew that she would like it too much and besides she would like His touch much more than her own. She put her dress away and rushed out into the main room which was now candlelit, just as her Master turned and walked to the spot He had referred to earlier.

She went down on her knees right away. She looked down at the floor.

“Look at me sugar” He said. She looked up into his eyes.

“Who do you belong to?” He asked.

“You Sir” she said.

“What do you want to ask me slut?” He said gently.

“How may your cock slut please you Sir?” she whispered never breaking away from His gripping gaze.

“By doing everything she is told, exactly as she is told” He said.

“Yes Sir” she said. He reached down and brushed the straps of her chemise off her shoulders and reached down with both hands fondling her large breasts and pulling on her nipples, causing her to let out a small gasp.

He moved his hands and held them out to her saying “Stand up cock whore, its time for you to learn who is Master over you!” She scrambled to her feet.

He dragged a chair into the center of the room saying “Come over here slave, I want you to hold onto the back of this chair, place your feet here and bend over slightly, If you move from this spot you will be punished- understand slut?”

“Yesss. . Sir” she said as she assumed the position He had indicated. She gripped the chair with both hands.

“Spread your legs about a foot apart and bend over more” He demanded.

She quickly did as she was told. He walked around to face her, and reaching down He gently took her chin in His hand and brought His mouth down upon hers, kissing her deeply. She responded in kind, but made sure not to move in case she displeased Him.

“What an obedient slave you are” He said. Then He walked around to the back of the chair. He touched her back, and pulled gently on her hair.

Suddenly he wrapped most of her long red hair around His hand and pulled her head back just slightly. His other hand on her ass which was conveniently exposed with her bending over as she was. Smack! He landed a stinging spank to her right ass cheek. She startled and jumped but His hand holding her hair prevented her from moving too much.

“Remember My pet” He said- “I told you not to move from this position”.

Smack, Smack, Smack- over and over. He let go of her hair and she dropped her head down a little. He rubbed her skin lightly where He had spanked her so soundly a moment ago. She held her breath. Smack!

“Who do you belong to slave?” He demanded.

“You Sir”, she whimpered.

Smack! “Who will you obey without question?” He asked.

“You”, she said, finding her voice.

Smack! Smack! “Who slut?” he said slowly.

“Yyyou Sir!” she stammered, biting her lip against the sting. A soft moan escaped her lips.

“Did you say something my pretty whore?” He asked. “Is there something you want?”

“I, I, I uhhhh” she stuttered.

“Yes? What is it My sweet?” He said with feigned concern.

“I was thinking how much I wanted you to touch my pussy Sir” she finally said.

“Oh?” He said. He slid His hand off her ass and down to her pussy which He found was soaking wet. He slid two fingers deep inside her, she moaned in pleasure. He pushed them deeper and moved them a bit and reaching around He squeezed her nipples, her legs became weak- she wanted to cum and almost was.

“Who is your Master slut?” He asked.

“Ohhh, you are Sir” she purred with passion “Mmmmmm” escaped from her lips as she felt herself about to cum.

“Not so fast my cock sucking little whore” He said suddenly, pulling His fingers out of her sopping pussy.

“You must learn to please me before you can gain your own pleasure”.

Her mind was racing, she was panting hard and ready to cum-‘No!’ she thought, 'Please, please- I want to cum now, perhaps she could entice him into letting her cum, she could try her prettiest pout and. . . . '

“Whore- You are NOT to think of your own pleasure! Walk over to the bed and kneel down in front of it” He demanded. She did as she was told, wondering how He had known her thoughts. He stood in front of her, His pants already undone.

“Do you want to suck My cock slave?” He said sliding His pants off.

“Oh yes Sir” she said eagerly.

His cock was hard and ready for her lips. He had great thighs too; she had noticed that in the photos He had sent her weeks ago. She licked her lips in anticipation.

“Open your mouth and hold your tongue out a little, and keep your hands at your sides” He said.

She did so. “Do exactly as I tell you” He said sternly.

“You are not to suck my cock until I tell you to” He said.

And He placed His hard cock on her tongue. Her first reaction was to wrap her hands around it and begin to suck it with abandon like she wanted to.

“Did you hear me the first time you cock loving slut?” He scolded.

She dropped her hands back to her sides. He began to fuck her mouth slowly at first and then a little faster, He pushed his cock all the way down her throat and held it there, she moaned slightly, and without thinking brought her hands up and lightly ran her nails down His thighs.

“You have disobeyed me slut, I can see that you want nothing more than to suck my cock, so I want you to beg me to let you suck it” He said, pulling His cock out of her mouth.

He sat on the edge of the bed and stroked it slowly. She looked at it and then at Him, and said “Please Sir, I am sorry I disobeyed. Please let me suck your cock”.

He reached over and squeezed her nipples. “Perhaps we should use some nipple clamps on you slut, the kind with the little chain between them so I can pull on it to tease you?” He questioned.

“Yes Sir, if that would please you Sir. But would it please you now for me to suck your cock?” she asked.

“Yes it would” He said She took His cock in and out of her mouth, both of them moaning with pleasure until He finally came had down her throat. She swallowed it all, not spilling a drop.

He moved up to the head of the bed, “Come up here slave” He said gently.

She moved up and into His open arms, laying her head on His chest. He held her hand and rubbed it gently- something that He knew made her hot. She sighed- her pussy was throbbing and she was horny as hell.

He laughed quietly. . “Is my little slut feeling neglected?” He looked at her..,

“No Sir, but, well...” she started.

“You want me to fuck you don’t you My pet?”

You want to feel your Master’s cock deep inside your pussy?” He said as he slid two fingers into her pussy.

“Oh! Yes Sir” she sighed.

He kissed her deeply and wiggled his fingers deep inside her, pushing them in a bit deeper still. She moaned with pleasure and the more He wiggled His fingers the louder she moaned, He continued to kiss her deeply and she promptly came all over His fingers.

“Thank you Sir” she said breathless.

“Not so fast my little slut, I am far from through with you” He said.

“Get onto your hands and knees slave” he said suddenly.

She did as she was told. He positioned himself behind her.

“Spread your legs wider slut” He ordered, and she quickly did so.

He ran his fingers across her wet pussy, teasing her clit. Then He rubbed the head of His cock on her pussy.

“Alright my sweet whore, let me see how good your pussy feels to my big, hard cock” He said as He drove it into her hard and deep.

“Ohhh, Yesss” she hissed, practically cuming on His first stroke.

He fucked her hard and deep, pulling her hair on occasion and asking her “Whose personal fuck toy she was?” or “Who owns this pussy that He was fucking?”

She could barely manage to say “Yours Sir”, or “You do Sir”, she was panting so hard.

Then He would slow His strokes down and lean over and whisper in her ear. He told her how ‘she was His slave who only needed to think about how she could please Him.’

‘She was His possession, His property and He was Master over her in every way.’

She listened to His words, to His voice. ‘Does He know how hot it makes me to be talked to while being fucked?’ she thought. She loved His voice; it made her hot just to hear it. He plunged deep inside her and she came over and over, all over His cock.

‘Yeah’ He thought, ‘she is multi orgasmic just like she said’ He smirked to Himself, and landed a few stinging spanks on her ass, she moaned with pleasure, and He came hard.

Master told her to lie back on the bed. He kissed her mouth, her lips still pink and puffy from sucking His cock earlier like such a sweet little slut. She lay still just kissing Him, wanting more. ‘She always wanted more when it came to great sex’ she thought.

His mouth moved from her lips to her nipples. He licked and sucked each one, making her squirm and sigh. “You little slut” Master chuckled, “You just can’t get enough can you my sweet red haired whore?”

“No, Sir, I mean Yes Sir, I mean I will always want more of giving you pleasure Sir” she purred.

He moved between her legs “Spread your legs slave, and don’t move from this position” He said and began to slowly lick her pussy.

Whenever His tongue would flick her clit, she would quiver slightly. Soon He concentrated all his efforts there. She wiggled with pleasure.

“Oh... Sir, Yesss” she sighed.

He inserted two fingers into her well fucked pussy, and heard her take a sharp breath “Ohhhh” she said. She held very still, hardly breathing.

‘He is going to make me cum’ she thought. His simultaneous licking of her clit and fingering her pussy so deep was wonderful.

“Yessss, Oh please don’t stop Sir” she whispered. “More, yes. . .” She didn’t move, instead she waited and felt that wonderful all over hot flush that happens when she has one of those ‘inside n out’ orgasms. She let His tongue stay on her clit as long as she could stand it, but once the orgasm reached its crest she couldn’t stand it another minute. Her back arched and she pulled away from His tongue a bit, she had to, her orgasm was too intense.

“Ohhhh Yesssss!!” she cried out.

He stopped and watched her. She continued to moan and pant and have small orgasms until they finally subsided.

“Sir please don’t be angry with me for pulling away without permission” she pleaded. “I cum really hard in that manner and well, it is so intense that you have to stop when I howl that way” she said biting her lower lip and looking at Him to see if He was displeased.

“I will remember that slave, but you disobeyed me and so you must be punished” He decided.

He stood up and said “Kneel in front of me slut”.

She looked at Him wondering if she should try to disobey, but decided that she would behave. She knelt in front of Him. He placed her collar around her neck and attached it on the first hole, a perfect fit. He took the leash and put it under His foot, pulling her head to the floor.

“Lean on your arms and keep your ass up whore” He said sternly. She obeyed and could not move if she wanted to.

Smack! Smack! Smack! He spanked in succession, stinging blows a bit harder than the first ones of the evening.

“Whose slave bitch are you?” He asked his voice hard and demanding.

“Who will you obey no matter what?”

“Who will fuck you as much as He wants, whenever He wants?” He asked.

“You Sir” she said, her voice small.

“You will never disobey me”, He growled. Smack!

“You belong to me don’t you my sweet slut?” He asked.

“You will fuck me and suck my cock and serve me as I please- Do you understand whore?” He said landing a final stinging spank on her now very red ass.

“Oh Yes Sir” she answered, a slight smile in her voice. She was indeed fortunate to have such a caring Master.