Her First Time

Info
For a girl who wants her first time to be special.
18 words
4.34
151.7k
24
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wants a special first time. Can he give it to here? Listen in and find out...

--:--
--:--
1.0
SomeAussieGuy
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

This is the dumbist thing I have ever heard - you really think a lot of yourself don't you. The first time is not smooth and erotic; it is painful, bloody and awful. I know that some of the female listeners will think this is sexy I guess, and that's fine, stupid, but fine. I have never been a big fan of your audio anyway, and this tears it (no pun intended). Wow - Wow...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy and sweet

So caring and loving, great style.

TheAllureMissesTheAllureMissesover 8 years ago
Definitely Worth The Wait...

Very sweet and romantic, just what I needed. Your voice sounds so smooth and rich, its very likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WONDERING....

I discoverd this site a long time ago but after listening a few not so good storyes I forgot about this site. Recently, out of boredom I browsed again through the storyes and I found you :)) lucky me:)

I've got impressed with your voice and I listened to your every story.

One story a day :). I'm not that kind of girle who gets her kicks out of a few moans and whispers, I would need the real thing:)), however, your laughter and whispers are giving your stories charm and I listen to you because you are an excellent storyteller.

I wonder Why aren't there any new storyes since 2012???

I wish you would be still present.

Anyway...i like this story and i can't say something new that hasn't been already said, except that your laughter and whispers are absolutley adorable.

XOXO from the other side of the world.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
Sensual and soooooo sweet.

If you can image a snuffle from being moved and a moan from being aroused, I'm doing that now.

Not pretty I know, but ohhhhh this is so fabulously adorable. The romance of the love between you and the delcious horniness of the ' I want you NOW !' lust are an electric combination.

The fact that you're so turned on telling the story just knocks me over.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Boyfriend Rachel is put in her place by her best friend's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Librarian Taken Young librarian cornered in empty library by a stranger.in NonConsent/Reluctance
"This Isn't Right, Daddy." Violet has bad cramps, but Daddy knows how to help her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Roommate's Boyfriend Ch. 01 Ian won't take no for an answer.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Brother Jamie gets fucked by Hayden and his friends.in Group Sex
More Stories