Her First Time

Story Info
Her boyfriend describes her first time.
2.2k words
4.13
20.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her 19th birthday and tonight was the night, I started lifting her shirt. She got the hint and removed it the rest of the way for me. I now had this beautiful young girl in only her little black bra, straddling me, giving me a shy smile that still makes my heart melt to this day when I remember it.

She placed her hands on my shoulders, pressing her small breasts together and leaned them forward, giving me a perfect view of her little cleavage. She leaned in and whispered in my ear that if I'd like to see more, I'd have to remove her bra. She stayed close, our bodies pressed together as I could tell she was quite nervous. I whispered back that she'd make my fantasy come true if she let me do that. With that, she slowly sat back up, giving me access to her bra. I reached around the back and she giggled.

"No, silly," she laughed. "It's in the front."

Of course, I was confused as fuck. What the hell did I know? She pointed to the clasp between the cups and smiled. I reached for it and fumbled with it before finally figuring it out and soon enough, her bra was loose. I reached for both straps and pulled them off her shoulders and slid them down her arms, revealing the most beautiful, perky breasts.

I sat there in awe for a moment, taking in this beautiful sight. Her areolas were a perfect shade of pink and about the size of a quarter. Her nipples were slightly darker and hardening by the second, constricting right in front of my eyes. I watched as goose bumps formed on her areolas, all of this completely foreign to me yet so arousing.

My cock started twitching and she giggled, now fully aware of the effect this was having on me, especially given that I was speechless. I finally came to my senses and without taking my eyes off them, my hands reached for them and I took one in each hand.

Not knowing what the fuck I was doing, I just held onto them, feeling their softness with my fingers, and enjoying her hard nipples pressed into my palms. Like I said before, she was fairly small chested, a B cup as it turns out, but god damn were they beautiful and perky. I continued holding them as she leaned in for more kissing. I was soon kneading them and playing with them, seeing what elected a response. She had fairly sensitive nipples and didn't exactly enjoy direct stimulation, but she loved when my whole hand grasped and rubbed them.

At one point, I removed one hand and licked it, coating it in my saliva before returning it to her breast, using the new lubrication to continue rubbing. She seemed to really like that so I did the same with the other one. We continued making out while I fondled her, both of us taking in this new sensation. It wasn't long before she stopped and asked if I'd like to kiss them. I was giddy with excitement as this prospect and dove right in.

I returned my hands to both ass cheeks as I lowered my mouth to her left breast. Sucking it into my mouth, I started swirling my tongue round and round her nipple, stopping occasionally to switch to the other breast. I varied my routine between long swirls with a soft, flat tongue, and flicking her nipple with a harder tongue, gauging her reactions. She seemed to respond positively to both, given her heaver breathing and increased grinding.

I was very involved in my newfound toys when my cock decided it seriously wanted some kind of release. I had to stop what I was doing for a moment or else I was definitely going to have that mess in shorts that I alluded to earlier. I explained the situation to her and that only made her want to grind me harder. I firmly grasped her hips and told her to stop. I didn't want to come this way.

She had a look of confusion on her face but she quickly understood what I was getting at. I could tell that she instantly got nervous and I quickly jumped to quell her reaction. I comforted her and let her know that we didn't need to go any further if she didn't want to and that I'd be happy no matter what. She took a minute to contemplate the matter at hand and asked what I had in mind. I could feel a lump in my throat and my heart pounding as I didn't think she'd put the ball in my court. I quickly gathered the courage and managed to ask her if she'd like to see my penis.

Holy shit, was all I could think. I said it, now what? It seemed like an eternity but she finally responded.

"If you think it's okay, but I'm very nervous."

I took her hand and reassured her that everything would be okay. She slid off to the side of me and watched as I unzipped and unbuttoned my shorts. I slid my fingers under the waistband of my shorts and underwear, lifted my hips and slid both down to my ankles, my cock springing free. I looked over to she and saw the astonishment on her face. This was her first time seeing a penis, ever. Now, she was speechless.

I leaned forward for a second and pulled one leg out of my clothes, leaving the other one just in case we get any unexpected visitors, then leaned back again. I looked back to she's and asked her what she was thinking. She said she didn't know what to think but was surprised by its size. I don't consider myself large, but I've only got porn to compare myself to at this time so I just figured I was average. She's certainly given me an ego boost but I also know she's got nothing to compare it to.

She continues to stare and then asks me to touch myself. She says that she wants to touch it but she has no idea what to do so she wants to watch me for a minute. I happily oblige and lightly stroke my shaft, coming up to head occasionally to get some precum on my hand. She asks about it and at this point in my life, I had no idea why I leaked precum but I knew it made one hell of a lubricant.

Little did I know I was on the right track. I asked if she'd like to get a closer look and suggested she get down on her knees between my legs. She said okay and got in position while I still held my rock hard cock. As I slouched down on the sofa and slip hips down, I continued stroking it, intermittently running my fingers over the head and sometimes switching things up and caressing my balls.

I watched her eyes as she continued to watch in amazement, the sight making me perhaps the hardest I've ever been. After what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a minute, I removed my hand and asked if she'd like to touch it. She giggled with nervousness but didn't hesitate to answer yes.

With my hard cock twitching as it lay flat on my body, she placed her palm flat on my shaft. She let out a little moan from her closed mouth. She started to move her hand up the shaft toward the head, still with her hand just open. I watched as she processed what was happening and I could see the inquisitive look in her eyes. Her hand made its way to my tip and then slowly wrapped around it, lifting my hardness from my body. With my cock now standing straight up, the tip firmly in her hand, I watch her examine every inch, checking all around the shaft then gazing down at my balls.

She slowly stops and looks me in the eyes, that gorgeous smile again adorning her beautiful face and says she can't believe how something so hard can feel so soft and hot. Looking at her, on her knees between my legs as she says this, I nearly bust a nut watching her touch it and examining it, with her beautiful bare breasts in the background. I keep watching as she continues her examination. She leaves no part of my cock untouched and even gently caresses my balls. She knows enough to not be rough with them.I then giggle as I see her wrap both hands around my cock, checking to see if she can fully close her hands around it. Seeing her petite little hands both wrapped around my cock nearly sends me over the edge again.

I'm getting anxious now, sensing that our time might be cut short. I quickly get the nerve to ask if she'd like to kiss it, the nerves much more in check this time probably because I've never wanted to bust a nut so bad in my life. Now this is completely foreign to her. She's heard from her friends that this what girls do for their boyfriends but she's never gotten much details. I bust out as much reassurance as I can give and let her know that we can get through this together and teach other what we like. She agrees and asks how she should start.

I suggest she run her tongue along my shaft, starting from the bottom and move towards the tops. She leans down and her warm wet tongue makes contact with my shaft and electricity shoots through my body. She starts kissing it, like we do when we make out, swirling her tongue around and around as she inches towards the tip. She moves her hands down to the bottom of my shaft and grips tightly as her tongues moves higher and higher.

I suggest she spit in her hand and use it to stroke the bottom half of my shaft. She does as I suggest and then goes right back to licking me. She gets right to bottom of my head and stops moving any higher, sensing this is doing something to me. I sense it too and I can tell this is going to be it for me.

The muscles in my legs start to tighten and my hips rise slightly from the sofa. She senses something is about to happen but has no idea what. Naively, she moves her swirling tongue over the head of my trembling cock and I quickly manage to tell her that I'm about to cum. Not knowing what to do, she pushes further down on my cock , swirling her tongue over my head and shaft; she has a look of absolute astonishment on her face as she takes my cum down her throat before coming up to kiss me. My head is spinning. Having nothing to compare it to, it was the best damn blowjob I've ever had. I would have never guessed it would only get better from there.

I was drained. She had taken my cum down her throat like it was nothing. She wanted more though, and wasn't satisfied from just that. She needed to cum herself. She was laying on top of me, us kissing passionately, but she is positioned where she was straddling my leg with her cunt, using my leg for pleasure like a dog in heat. I slid my hand down my leg before placing it on her hips, moving my hand to the rhythm, before sliding my hand between us.

I curled my hand and felt her dripping wet slit, before sliding my finger down the crease and rubbing her clit. She stopped kissing me and let out a whimper in my ear.

I whispered to her "Do you want me to make you cum, baby?"

She replied with an airy, desperate "Yes, please."

I used my hand to grind her clit as she bucked more and more. I slid a finger in and she let a loud moan in my ear and I felt her tighten. I began to rub her clit and tease her perky nipples, begging for attention. I moved down to suck on her nipple, placing it in my mouth, rolling my tongue around it and flicking it, while putting pressure on it by sucking on it. I slide another finger in and feel her clench again, before I start fingering her, moving back and forth, using my thumb to hit her clit as I enter her. I feel her clench and release again before I curl my fingers and speed up, moving back up to whisper into her ear again.

"How close are you?"

"V-very close mm," she tells me.

I begin to finger her harder and faster, whispering into her ear "Cum for me baby," before feeling her clench and her back arch, moaning loudly into my ear before releasing all her muscles. I kiss her softly and lay beside her letting her fall asleep in my arms.