Her First Time

Story Info
Diana meets her Dom for the first time.
1.2k words
3.71
16.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stomach was filled with butterflies. She had no idea what she could expect. All she knew was that she was to call him Master and her safe word was maroon. She pulled up the long driveway leading to a quaint and romantic looking house surrounded by tall, thick pine trees. She couldn't see the road she just turned off of, nor could she see any sign of human life. She was wearing, as per his orders, a sheer tank top with a black bralette underneath and a flowered knee-length skirt.

Just as she was walking up the steps to knock on the door, she saw him. He opened the door just as her fist was about to hit it, a wide grin on his face. Wearing nothing but a pair of red boxer-briefs, he looked stunning with his kind features, his lean but not too muscular physique, his tall stature, his subtle yet sharp jawline, and the sweetest brown eyes she had ever seen.

"Call me Master," he said with a mischievous smirk on his face. There was an almost childlike excitement in his eyes, for they had been building up to this moment for months. Talking online, her taking orders from him, him picking out everything she was to wear every day, making her have a small vibrator in her pussy at work, one that he controlled, one that never let her forget who she belonged to.

Diana looked up at him and inquired to him, "Master? What shall I do for you?" He pulled her inside, where she saw that the interior of the house was much different than the 1950's romance feeling one gets from the outside. Instead of the bright yellows and pastels she had been expecting, she was greeted with dark stained wood, leather, and a lot of blacks and reds. It was like she was in a movie, this scene before her was so picturesque.

He slammed the door shut behind her and, without so much as a second for her to react, he slammed her against the wall and put his lips on hers. Diana let out a little squeal of excitement as his lips connected with hers. She was so caught up in the moment she didn't realize he was taking her clothes off. First her skirt, then her tank top, leaving her in just a matching set of lacy, black bra and panties. He pulled out of the kiss and just stood there for what seemed like hours, looking at her in all her beauty. Her slim stomach, the wide hips, the small, perky breasts that seemed to defy gravity, how he could see her hard nipples poking through her thin bra.

He licked his lips and removed his boxer briefs, leaving him standing in all his naked glory. He was a reasonable 6 inches, but of course Diana already knew that. To her, Master had the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. She tried to take a step forward, but he wouldn't let her, pushing her head down and forcing her onto her knees. He bent over and grabbed a pair of leather cuffs off of the coffee table beside him and forced her hands behind her back, cuffing them tightly. He picked her up with ease and carried her over to a seemingly structural board crossing the center of the room. Laying her face-down on that board, he tied her cuffs to a long length of rope which he then secured to a metal loop hanging from the ceiling.

"You're all mine now, slave," he whispered hungrily into her ear as he tied her ankles together and attached them to the same loop her wrists were tied to, leaving her hanging in a U shape. He took a cat o' nine tails whip and began to brush it lightly against her exposed breasts, having cut off her underwear with a pair of shears. She tried to wiggle away but he pulled her back towards him by the nipples, making her scream from pleasure and agony.

"Don't you ever try to get away from me again, my slave," he growled, putting a ball gag in her mouth. She nodded and stilled, accepting her fate as a submissive. Just for that antic, he began spinning the whip around, each of the tendrils connecting with her firm breasts, causing her head to tip back in pleasure. She let out as much of a moan as she could with a gag in her mouth.

Her eyes followed him as far as they could see as he walked away from her head, toward her beautiful ass. He began to caress it lovingly.

"I have been waiting to do this for a long time Diana. We're going to have so much fun," He said, following his words with some hard slaps to her ass, the skin rippling after each touch. She squirmed, but when that resulted in even more spankings, she forced herself to stop. He pulled the board she was balanced on out from under her after adding another length of rope to her waist, leaving her dangling helplessly in the air by her legs, arms, and stomach. He began swinging her back and forth, whipping her ass whenever she got close to him. As he got bored of that, he removed the ball gag from her mouth and lowered her down to meet his throbbing cock. She couldn't quite reach the tip of it, but God did she try. She attempted to gain momentum to be able to kiss his beautiful dick, but that did not succeed, for she was tied up too tightly. He took a step forward and grasped Diana's head, forcing his thick 6 inches into her mouth, touching the back of her throat. She began to gag, but she was helpless to his relentless throat-fucking. As he began to get close to cumming, he stopped and lowered her to the ground, untying her. He brought her over to a bed with deep red satin sheets and bound her, spread eagled, to the four bedposts. Grabbing a vibrator from the bedside table, he pressed it lightly against her clit as he entered her. She let out a moan and a thank you Master as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her tight pussy. Picking up speed, he grabbed one of her breasts and began kneading it, pinching the nipple. He then repeated the same regimen with the other nipple, bringing them both closer and closer to the edge.

"Master please may I cum for you?" she inquired, her whole body anticipating the sweet release.

"No, not yet little one," he replied, pulling out of her and pressing the vibrator harder against her clit. He tortured her like this for a while, counting down from 30. As he reached zero, he finally told her that she was allowed to cum right after he did. Entering her with the vibrator still against her clit, he began to thrust into her as if his life depended on it. He let out a huge groan and told her "Cum little one, cum."

This sent her into a spiral of pleasure, her back arching, huge moans escaping from her lips, her whole body tense and shaking. Lasting about a minute, she was sure that what she had just experienced was the best orgasm of her life. When she settled down, he lay with his head between her legs and slowly ate all the cum off of her sweet, swollen pussy and made out with her one last time before untying her and letting her drift off to sleep beside him.