Her First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dance went on and 'Tim' didn't respond, except a smile on his face. It was pretty damned obvious what he was thinking.

It was probably a half-hour later when Tim and Dani got up from their table and moved toward the door. I watched as they both got their coats from the classroom the school had used for a coat closet, then were out the front door.

I was right behind and watched as the two made their way to his pickup, and when they got in, that kiss finally came. I was still a little scared of being seen, so stood back, close enough to see, but not too obviously, while the two kissed. This was back when pickups had bench seats, so there wasn't any obstacle in-between. I kept reminding myself that this girl kissing in the front seat of the pickup was my future wife.

When they broke their kiss and he started his pickup, Dani in the middle squeezed tight against him, I sprinted toward my car. I knew where she lived, her parents still lived there in 2019, so didn't have to follow right behind. It was a good thing, too, because my old Ford was almost blocked and it took several minutes to maneuver it back and forth to get out. And sure enough, when I got to Dani's house, there his pickup was in the driveway.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to be inside to watch whatever was going to happen. Was this 'the' night? I really suspected it likely was and it would be my only chance to finally know. I'd at least seemed to be invisible at the game and dance, but if it was me alone, would I be? Damn! I paced back and forth in front of her house for a minute or so and finally decided that I had to take the chance. I assumed that if I was caught, that the worst that would happen would be that I'd be awakened from this 'dream'... If that's what it was.

The front door was unlocked, probably because the couple inside had been a bit too excited to remember to lock it behind them. Anyway, I managed to quietly open it, sneak inside and close it again without any significant noise. I didn't see anyone, but I knew where Dani's bedroom was, from dating her several years after this.

I crept up the stairs, hoping that there wouldn't be any creak and felt fortunate that everything was carpeted. Maybe they couldn't see me, but I was sure they'd be able to hear a noise if the floor creaked.

Once I was at the top of the stairs, looking down the hall, I heard the noises coming from Dani's bedroom, "Ahh," "Mmm," and other such noises. Her door was wide open, obviously because she knew she'd have total privacy with her parents and brother having gone deer hunting.

I crept down the hall and peered into the room. There was the eighteen-year-old Daniella, my future wife, with her dress pulled down and her boyfriend madly sucking one of her tits into his mouth.

I'd never even thought of Dani's boobs as 'tits' before, but watching this, it seemed like the right term to use. His hand was on her hip, pushing that slit in her dress open so that her satin panties were in full view. Dani's hands were on the back of Tim's head, pulling his mouth tighter to her chest, little cooing noises coming from her lips.

I wondered, had they done this before? It sure seemed like he was familiar with her body. He hadn't taken anything off yet, probably just too excited to suck those gorgeous tits. And they were gorgeous! I remembered the first time I saw them in all their glory, small but nice fat nipples, a little upturned. I'd encouraged her to wear thin, sheer bras, but she never would go braless.

Dani's boobs had grown quite a bit after having the three kids, but, even at forty-nine, she had a beautiful body. Not quite like the eighteen-year-old version in front of me, though. 'Tim' had one tit inside his mouth, but the other was exposed, wide open, her dress pulled down and bra off, for my viewing pleasure.

And pleasure was the right word! This still was obviously a dream, but just as real as when I first stepped outside my door and didn't understand what was happening when I saw the old Ford Fairlane on the street. I still didn't understand how a dream could be this real.

And then I heard it, he'd switched to sucking on Dani's other tit. The nipple on the one he abandoned was puffy and swollen and when his mouth descended on the left one, instead, that sultry voice I knew so well after twenty-eight years, "Oh, Alan, Ohhh, that feels so good!"

Alan! His name was Alan. God, I hoped I remembered when I woke up... remembered everything!

And then he abruptly stood, unbuttoning his shirt as quickly as he could, fumbling with his pants. At the same time, Dani was working on the zipper on the side of her dress and pushing it down off herself. Then her panties while Alan watched in awe. He only stopped a second from his own disrobing, pushing his undies down and off, freeing his cock to bounce up. And I realized the rumor was based on fact. This kid, anyway.

I'd already given up any pretense of worrying about being seen and stepped in the room where I could watch everything. Alan's cock was big; long and thick, more so than I'd ever imagined. And Dani's eyes got big when she first saw it. I think my question had been answered, and yes, from her reaction, it was their first time together.

"I want you, Alan, inside me," that was Dani, my future wife, asking her boyfriend to fuck her. She pushed herself back on the bed and he climbed on top of her, both their naked bodies shaking from the sexual excitement, "I want you to be my first," she said. I couldn't even imagine that he could, how would that fit inside a petite, eighteen-year-old girl?

I was standing right beside the bed, obviously totally invisible. Dani spread her legs apart and Alan held himself up on his arms scooting up to her. She took his cock in her right hand and held it at her pussy, "Slow, you're the first, so please go slow," she asked him. There hadn't been any mention of a condom.

My cock was about to burst in my pants when Alan pushed himself inside her. I didn't know whether to watch his brown cock sliding into Dani or her face as he did. She'd closed her eyes and there was a grimace on her beautiful face. Her breathing deepened as his inches disappeared inside her, "Mfft," strange noises began coming from her lips.

Alan's face, too, was contorted and straining. He was inside her probably four or five inches when she screeched out a "Stop!" then took several deep breaths, gripped her hands around his back and said, "Now!" and at the same time, Dani lunged her hips upward toward him and he thrust, impaling his shaft all the way into her. I'd just witnessed the taking of my wife's virginity.

Dani let out a short scream, her eyes opened wide, unseeing, staring off into space. "Stay... still... give me a minute," she breathed out. It was nearly incoherent, but I'd understood. So did Alan, obviously. The two of them stayed, unmoving for probably a minute or two, it seemed like forever to me, until Dani, my future wife of twenty-eight years, began moving underneath him.

Dani's puckered face had been replaced with a glowing smile and her legs spread a little wider, feet behind Alan's back and she said as her hips were thrusting upward, "Now, Alan, make love to me, please."

He pulled himself nearly all the way out of her and plunged back in, drawing a sharp, "Ahh" from Dani. She closed her eyes again, gritting her face and scratched her fingernails into his back as he continued his thrusting in and out of her.

Both were making strange noises when Dani's eyes popped open again, her facial expression changed into one of total pleasure and her body began to shudder, "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod," came rushing out of her mouth as Alan, at the same time, pressed himself hard inside her and began his own moaning, making short, hard thrusts into her.

Precum had started to leak from my own hard cock. I didn't want to let myself come, but it was hard, so hard! I'd just actually witnessed what I had been literally begging my wife to tell me these last several months. And I still hadn't awakened from what had turned out to be the dream of a lifetime.

I never took my eyes off of my wife, an eighteen-year-old girl who had just made love for the first time in her life. Alan had rolled off of her, his cock still engorged, wet with the mixture of her juices and his semen and a small amount of red, Dani's blood?

My future wife rolled over to him and kissed him, running her hands over his hard body and I heard her whispered, "I love you," coming from her mouth.

I was totally one-hundred-percent in shock. I didn't know what to think, except to know that this young girl was, in a few short years from then, going to become my wife, bear us three beautiful babies and a life together that no king or the richest man could exceed.

The two of them had sex twice more that night and I watched every second. I had no idea how long I stood alongside that bed watching my wife react over and over again to their lovemaking. The last time, Dani's legs were up on Alan's shoulders and he pounded inside her, over and over again. By then his stamina, a horny high school senior, who had already come twice, allowed him to literally use and abuse my beautiful Dani's body as he fucked her.

And she enjoyed every second, screaming in lust, urging him on harder, grunting with every one of his thrusts into her, all finally culminating in one last, violent orgasm.

I was shaking when I finally walked out the door. Now I knew why Dani hadn't wanted to tell me. It had been too good for her, she had been afraid it would hurt me, how much better it had been than our first time together.

I stumbled out to my car, not noticing anything when I climbed in. Not until I realized that the engine was running smoothly in my Honda Accord.

My sanity had at least somewhat returned by the time I turned onto our street, past the row of houses and into our driveway.

When I walked into our bedroom, Dani was there, in one of her favorite nightgowns; satin, short, her breasts and nipples prominently and sexily displayed. "Honey, where have you been? I've been worried," she asked me.

"Out... was hungry." I couldn't tell her where I'd been.

"Well, I'm glad you're home," and she opened her arms.

That night was probably the hardest 'fuck' of our lives together. Dani was every bit as receptive as I was excited. I replicated that last time between Alan and Dani, her legs pressed up over my shoulders, Dani literally screaming in enjoyment.

The next morning, I asked her, as we lay in bed together, me naked, Dani still with her sexy gown on, "Hon, do you have that second picture? The one of you kissing Alan on the lips?"

Her face turned white, she turned to me, asking, "How... how do you know? I've never mentioned his name... or that picture."

"You made love with him three times that night, three pretty incredible times... October 25th, 1987, homecoming night."

Her mouth was agape, face white, "How, how?" was all she could say.

I smiled at her, "Don't worry, love, I love you, it's okay," and then, "it was a dream, I had a dream, that's all."

My mouth was dry, my heart racing, I got up to get a glass of ice water from the refrigerator to share with Dani. I walked down the hall, around the corner to the living room... and there... hanging on the coat rack by the front door... was a red plaid wool jacket... with a little 'bullet hole' in the chest.

12