Her First Time Black!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zad
Zad
8 Followers

"So how do you like a baby? Rick asked. Linda never answered, she just rolled over and got up on all fours, and reached back with one hand pulling her left Ass cheek to one side giving Rick a view that I cherish the last 15 years. Rick up on his knees, and worked his way in behind her, teasing her just the head of its enormous black Cock! Like I said before, I knew Rick was Hung like a horse but I had no idea of his actual size, that is until I saw him forcing the head of that monster against my wife's milky white pussy lips.

It seemed to my vantage point that his size increased even more as he worked the head in out for the first few minutes.

As Linda moaned, and squealed Rick patiently, and lovingly worked over half of his length into her. At this point he began pummeling for with slow even strokes penetrating her deeper and deeper with each stroke!

Finally after about 20 minutes of patiently caring penetration, Rick, nor Linda could maintain any regiment of composure. As Linda shelter asked backwards as forcefully as possible onto Rick manhood. Rick began to match or stroke for stroke. Their pace quickened, and Linda's orgasm erupted! I was almost the jealous because I'd never been able to give her orgasm like this one! He hammered into her hard and fast through a string of orgasms along that I lost count. My own average white dick was harder than Japanese arithmetic as I saw the sweat more from their bodies as they devour each other in the dance of animal lust! For those of you move never seen your wife engaged in sex with a huge Cock black man, have no idea what you're missing! It was by far the most exciting, erotic, and arousing thing I've ever witnessed! Eventually Rick deposited in massive load the been the recesses of my wife's willing Cunt! What was over, she and Rick fell in each other's arms kissing passionately. When they broke their embrace, Linda looked at me and motion to me with her index finger in that all too familiar come hither motion.

I stood up and walk to the bed where she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me down to her, and kissed me more passionately that she ever had before! With both hands she showed me to my back into middle of the bed mounted me, and rode the hard, and put me away wet! I must admit that I was extremely surprised by the tightness of her. I had assumed, and wrongly so that after Rick would feel like a slop jar. In fact it seemed to maker tighter than I had ever felt before.

We spent the weekend that taking turns giving each other pleasure, and taking our pleasure from each other. But I must confess that most of the time I sat idly by an enjoy my wife in joining my friend. The title of this was her first time black, but needless to say it was not her last. Rick was our friend before this all started, now all three of us are even better friends. Although I wouldn't recommend for everyone for us it works well. Rick spends about four nights a month with us, and every weekend. At the end of that weekend he told me that I could be sure that he would never get married now!

Zad
Zad
8 Followers
12