Her First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
She begins her journey learning about her old friend.
898 words
3.92
8.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked in the door, trembling and excited. They had been planning this day for months but each time they attempted to get together, something got in the way.

He led her down the stairs to his apartment – low ceilinged but with two massive couches, each 9 feet long. The bedroom would not be enough space for what he had planned.

He turned her to him, looked her straight in the eye, took her hands in his and whispered "trust me and relax"

Her eyes questioned for but a moment, then a slight sigh and an easing of her posture and she was ready.

"Undress for me, slowly, but not a strip tease. And do not lose eye contact with me," he commanded.

She took her hands from his, hesitantly, then began to follow his instructions.

"First the shirt" and when she had grabbed the hem of the shirt and lifted the whole thing right over her head in a single motion, "turn it right-side out, fold it and place it right here."

She went for her bra, but "not the bra, the pants next, Undo them and let them fall" he ordered, a crispness in his voice that she hadn't heard in a long time, but relished from their relationship of 2 decades before – not a sexual one, it could not be, but a relationship nonetheless.

She followed his wishes, and undid the hooks at the waistband, then simply let the pants pile around her ankles. He took her hands again and pushed her a half step away from him, which forced her to walk out of the pants.

"Now fold them and place them with your shirt."

She did as she was told, not losing eye contact, as tricky as that was.

He took her hands again and she stood in front of him in a very brief thong and a bra that just barely held in her voluptuous tits. She had sent him photos and indeed, he had taken photos of them very recently, and they were beautiful. She tensed slightly as she noticed his eyes taking in every curve, every crevice, every inch of her body. She was self-conscious of her weight, being larger than when they had known each other years ago, but 3 children and 20 years tends to add to the volume on your frame. He smiled, comforting and knowing, confidence exuding from his whole attitude. She knew she had made the right choice.

"You may release eye contact as you turn," he said. "I want you to do a full 360, but slowly. I want to take in every little bit of the body I am about to ravish."

"Yes sir," as she dropped her eyes slightly and began to turn to her right, ever so slowly. As she felt his eyes ranging over her almost-nakedness, she flushed and her skin turned a wonderful shade of pink.

He laughed lightly, "You look very good in that colour". That made her flush even more. She almost stopped but "keep turning, steadily, do not stop until you come back full circle".

So she slowly turned and turned her feet shuffling slightly until she had come fully around again. He took her hands in his, leaned in to her slightly and whispered "You are still as beautiful as ever and I am so very much going to enjoy using your body for my pleasure – and for yours!"

She shivered slightly as his breath wafted over her cheek and her shoulder. She was covered in goosebumps now as he leaned back, released her hands and said,

"Remove the thong."

She looked him straight in the eye, reached down with the tips of the fingers of each hand and slowly rolled the sides of the thong down until it dropped to the floor.

"And now the bra, but slowly. Keep me in suspense."

She reached around behind and unhooked the clasps on the bra, held them together for just a moment in one hand while the other moved to her front. Her arm covered her tits and held the bra in place while she moved the other hand to the front. She reached up and released one shoulder strap, then changed holding arms, and released the other strap. Both straps slid off her shoulders and down her arms where they were no longer supporting anything, it was only her arm keeping the bra cups in place. Then she reached up with one hand and covered one cup, adjusting the other arm so she could do the same with that hand. She gripped the bra and tentatively lowered it just millimetres at a time, tantalizing him, teasing him, never losing eye contact with him. The He broke eye contact and she dropped her eyes as his eyes dropped to follow the bra as it inexorably headed lower and lower. When her tits were completely free,

"Drop it to the floor and look at me."

She obeyed and he said, "pick up the bra and fold it and place it with your other clothes, then your thong. Keep your eyes up."

She followed his instructions and had a neat little pile of clothing on the end of one of the long couches while she stood there before him, slightly pink, covered in goosebumps, his hands reaching out to take hers again. And she waited.