Her Friend's Promotional Party

Story Info
Wife's past comes back to haunt her.
2k words
3.29
71.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jennifer is an incredibly hot blonde, very shapely, beautiful ass, nice slender hips with great breasts and gorgeous green eyes, a very hot 23 years old. Her full lips would make your cock stand on end wishing that they were all over it.

We had been married for a little over a year and things were going great. I had heard rumors of Jennifer's past, of how she becomes a complete submissive if she is given enough to drink. I had always discounted it as bravado from horny guys who wished they had my wife besides Jennifer rarely drank and when she did it was only a glass.

Well we were late for her friend's celebration party at the restaurant, there were eight of them sitting at the table, 4 couples waiting on us to arrive, I am notoriously late, being in my mid twenties I like to take my time now, I don't rush around for anyone, even my wife whom this aggravates to no end.

We arrived and the two spots open at the table were next to her friend's husband Larry and a hot number who I never met before, a sultry brunette. Drinks had already been ordered as we took our seats I sat next to the brunette and my wife sat next to Larry.

Now you have to know Larry, he is the biggest ass I have ever met. He was always a big talker and I even once overheard him once, at a different function bragging to others about how his ex-roommate in collage used to fuck my wife and even pimped her out to pay for his tuition. What a liar!

It very obvious to me that he has always wanted to fuck my wife ever since I met this guy, I put up with him because Jennifer loves Sydney to death would do anything for her even put up with Larry's overt flirting, of whom my wife gets blamed for by her friend, this doesn't make sense but we don't make a big deal about it.

Conversation was going well throughout the night light and easy, Jennifer look stunning as always, short black tennis skirt, white 4" heels, a white button down blouse with lacy fringe and a plunging neckline showing off her ample cleavage .

I was having a general conversation with the brunette next to me and as I was watching the group I noticed that Sydney was eyeballing me and not in a good way, you see we've never really got along I always thought she was a stuck up bitch but who am I to judge right.

As the drinks flowed, ol' Sydney was again watching me as I talked to the brunette who I learned was Quinn, well during this time Jennifer was speaking with Larry, I couldn't hear the conversation but Jennifer had a very worried look on her face, he seemed to have had a bit too much to drink again and the last time he did he hit on Jennifer who surprisingly was on her second drink, Sydney blamed Jenny which upset her greatly and pissed me off.

That first night after it had happened we lay in bed I blurted out to Jennifer maybe you should fuck him to get back at Sydney, she's a bitch anyways and her guy would love to throw his cock in you for sure. Jennifer said no way she would never do that as we both chuckled at the jest.

Well here we were again, Larry all over Jennifer, his hands were sliding up and down her legs as she fought him off. I drank my drink down and ordered another as I pretended not to notice using my conversation with Quinn as a distraction.

The more drinks that came the bolder Larry would become, I could tell that Jennifer was getting drunk as well, I had never seen her this way before and it was amusing, Sydney was watching Larry and all he did was smile at her while I saw his hand slide up and under my wife's skirt, Jennifer's hand quietly stopped Larry's hand and pushed it away as Larry casually spoke to a couple across the table, Marci and Steve.

I finally looked in Jennifer's direction and she is motioning me to look at her thigh, "I see what you mean honey" I whispered to her, Jennifer slurred a bit as she replied "Larry's an ass, he keeps whispering to me to do things and trying to fondle me what should I do? I don't want to make a scene here?"

I noticed that Sydney was ignoring Larry and his overt attempt at my wife; I said to myself fuck it. Looking at Jennifer I whispered "You want to play a game with him see how far he will go?"

Jennifer replied, "Sydney is right there, I- I don't know about this."

"Makes it all the more dangerous doesn't it, besides what a way to get back at the snobby bitch." The waitress came by with our new orders and as she did I watched Larry down another drink and grabbed the new one as he did he looked right at Jennifer and reached under the table sliding his hands up her leg, but this time Jennifer did not stop him.

I pretended to not see what was happening though I plainly saw his hand on her thigh; Jennifer in turn began a conversation with Marcie as Larry's hand began to feel her thigh.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as Larry's hand slid under Jennifer's skirt, it began to ride up her leg as Larry inched further towards my wife's pussy. Jennifer's now glassy eyes looked right at me and smiled, mouthing the word "Fingers".

I looked directly at Jennifer's face and watched Larry looking undisturbed and carrying on his conversation leaning into the table as if he was really intent on what Steve was telling him.

Jennifer's legs spread slightly as I watched Larry finger fuck my wife under the table, after a minute or two she reflexively parted her legs as I saw Jennifer's eyes close and her body tighten. Larry was fingering her to an orgasm under the table and she was trying to hide the effect it was having on her.

Jennifer leaned into me, placing her hand on my shoulder and whispered "shit, He's finger fucking me baby." I looked around the table and no one was paying attention though I had a feeling Sydney knew because of the way she was glaring at me. Heck, she should have saved that look for Larry not me.

Larry turned quickly to Jennifer and said "Hey how are you doing Jen??" as he smirked.

Jennifer was taken by surprise because when she answered her voice was husky and she stuttered her answer, "I-I'm Ok."

Larry whispered something in her ear and Jennifer bowed her head as if in shame, then he returned to his conversation with Steve as Jennifer sucked her drink down and grabbed another. She involuntarily began moving her hips very slowly to Larry's rhythm and she was fucking his fingers now.

Jennifer looked like she was ready to cum, her breathing was heavy and her mouth was slightly parted when she pushed Larry's hand away slowly and smoothed her skirt and got up, "I'm going to the ladies room." Jennifer looked at me and grabbed my hand pulling me along. "Come with me" she told me, so I went.

Jennifer pulled me by the hand all the way outside to the dark wooded part of the lot where we had parked our car, "You asshole he almost made me cum," she scolded. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Really!"

"You are a jerk." She said half laughing

She opened the passenger door to our car pushed me into the seat, knelt down and pulled out my cock, her sexy mouth sucked my cock into her throat and I almost came right then. She squeezed my cock hard and said, "No you don't".

Jennifer was squeezing my balls hard and was sucking me off so good I was out of it, I never saw or heard Larry walk up to us.

Jennifer had stopped sucking my cock for a second so I opened my eyes and saw that Larry was kneeling behind her, Jennifer's skirt was already up around her waist and she was looking over her shoulder at him, he was pushing forward and was sliding his cock into my wife doggy style.

She looked fantastic as his hands gripped her slender hips and he started fucking Jennifer from behind pushing his cock deep inside her. I pretended to have passed out and she didn't know what to do, after a moment I think the alcohol took over because she accepted his cock and returned to sucking me off. I was so ready to cum that I sent an explosion of cum into my wife's mouth.

Jennifer loves the taste of cum in her mouth and that's exciting in and of its self. I blew my load into her mouth and pretended to stay passed out from the drinks, but I watched as Larry lifted Jennifer off her knees and bent her over our car ramming his cock into my wife's sweet pussy, the rear view mirror was perfect for me to watch them and I was envious that I had not sunk my cock into her wet pussy, but watching Sydney's husband Larry fucking my wife was a turn on I will never forget. I never knew how fantastic Jennifer looks when she is getting fucked and what a fucking this was. Larry's rapid pounding of Jennifer's pussy increased as he grabbed a handful of hair as she grunted and went with it, abandoned inhibitions from the alcohol Jennifer fucked this guy's cock back hard and fast. After a few minutes Larry threw Jennifer on her back in the back seat as I watched as her legs were being held straight up into the air as Larry penetrated her yet again.

After what seemed like twenty minutes Larry then put Jennifer back on her knees right next to my feet, she was facing away from me as he straddled over the top of her and guided her to get on all fours. I could see Jenny struggle and protest a bit before Larry slapped her ass hard and told her to hold still. She did as she was told and after a few seconds I heard her make a loud ummph noise, then she began loud rhythmic grunting to his strokes as Larry fucked her.

Uhhh Uhhh Uhhh sounds came from Jennifer as Larry nailed her, I could barely see from the dim light but after a few minutes my eyes become more accustomed to the dark and I was astonished to see that Larry was fucking Jennifer's ass and he was fucking it hard by the sounds of the grunts from her, he was going balls deep with each downward thrust. After a good long while he came hard into her, almost yelling, as he filled her asshole with his seamen.

Larry told Jennifer to lick his cock clean; she turned and did as she was instructed. After she finished he told Jennifer this was only the beginning because he had plans for her, she turned and called him an asshole.

I watched Larry in disbelief as he put his wet cock back into his pants while also stuffing my wife's panties in his pocket and said "Your first customer will be tomorrow night so you will ready or I will tell your husband all about what just happened here."

Jennifer looked defeated, she lowered her head and answered him meekly just saying "uh huh, I'll be ready."

Later that night I replayed the events in my head as she came on top of me while riding my cock. What a fucking woman, Unbelievable.