her Gift

Story Info
she masters herself for her Master.
6.3k words
3.86
12.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday, and they had just come home from a nice, lazy day walking through the park by their apartment. There, they held hands and talked about their lives and how they met, reliving a kind of fairy of discovery. It was a favorite conversation of theirs, and they smiled slyly at each other while they watched the other people walking by, or playing with their children. She blushed, more than once. It was a sun-drenched day, and they shared the secret of lovers who knew something no one else did.

He made a quick dinner for himself, and sat down to eat. she took a seat in a chair next to him. He said, "I want you to fast tonight." He poured her a glass of milk and handed it to her. "This will be the last thing you have until I feed you." she took the glass in both hands and drank it down slowly, savoring the taste, while holding his gaze with her eyes. When she finished, she placed the empty glass down next to his plate with a noisy sound, its side flushed thinly white by the remains of her drink. He held her hand and said, "Water only now. Go take a bath and get ready for bed."

He tucked her in early, massaging her body, warm and moist from the bath. He placed the brown leather collar around her neck and closed its buckle. It hugged her neck tightly. On her wrists, he placed matching leather cuffs, the chrome D-rings falling gently to the sides as he laid her arms at her sides. He placed similar cuffs on her ankles. Then he kissed her as he massaged her breasts and shaven cunt, which he noticed was already becoming very wet in anticipation. He lifted a wet finger to his lips and wet them. He wet her lips with the finger, too, and then kissed her again. "Sweet dreams, my pet," he said.

"Good night, Sir," she replied, closing her eyes as he sat still beside her, a hand on her stomach, watching her as she began to breathe deeply and abandon herself to sleep.

Sunday morning came brightly through the windows, and he turned to her, naked, with the pounding hard-on he usually had in the morning. He rubbed his body against hers, turning her away to face her back and run his cock between her ass and thighs as he held her by the rings on her collar. she moaned, and he followed, rubbing his cock all over her sopping cunt and teasing her asshole with it. But he did not enter her. He dry-fucked her like this until his cock was coated with her cunt juice. Then he pulled her by her hair and placed her mouth over his cock. "Clean it off."

And she did, thoroughly, nursing his erection and taking him in long deep strokes. Then he suddenly pulled her head away, without cumming, holding her head to watch his cock throb and bob up and down. "You'll have it, later. First, give me a bath."

Without a word, she left the bed and went into the bathroom. He watched the rings dangle from her collar and cuffs as she disappeared through the door, and he laid back on his pillow to hear the sound of water filling the bath.

His eyes were closed when he felt her fingers touch his forearm. she did not speak, and he took his time opening his eyes. "Is it ready?" he asked. she nodded. He had never said so, but she knew that she could not speak until he told her to do so. she smiled and took his hand, to lead him to the bath.

He dipped his feet into the hot water, and then laid down slowly. The water burned his skin at first, but he liked the sensation, and he let it take hold as she massaged his scalp. she washed his head and hair with creamy shampoo, and she did the same with his closely trimmed beard. He sat up and she carefully washed his face, neck, and chest with her soapy hands. He felt her cuffs or their rings touch him from time to time, and the sensation cause a stirring in his cock. He stood and she carefully washed every inch of his body, paying special attention to his feet. After rinsing them with water, she took each toe lovingly into her mouth and bathed his feet, one by one, with her tongue, before rinsing them again. she replayed the same careful routine with his cock and balls, washing with soapy hands, massaging him with oil, and then bathing him with her tongue. Still he would not cum for her yet.

she followed him into the living room and knelt in the center of the hardwood floor. she placed her hands behind her back and spread her knees about two feet apart. her ankles flattened out under her ass, and she raised her back and arched it. she crossed her hands behind her back. she kept her eyes open, but only looked straight ahead. she said nothing as he went about the house, dressing, checking something on his computer, browsing the paper, and drinking warm coffee. The smell of the coffee aroused her and made stomach groan a little. she hoped he couldn't hear it.

Then he disappeared for a few minutes and approached her with a steaming cup in his hand. He held beneath her nose and she smelled the warm herbal tea. she breathed deeply as he place a hand on her forehead and tilted her back. He used his fingers to open her mouth and spread her teeth. He held her nose closed so she couldn't breath and poured the warm tea into her mouth. she gulped it down and alternated her gulps to breathe. He poured it in slowly and worked with her. In this way she took the whole cup, not tasting much, but just enough to savor the gratitude she felt for his generosity, giving her something warm and soothing in the morning, as she waited for him.

After she finished the tea, he set the cup down on a table and grabbed their dog's leash. This caused the animal to rouse himself from the sofa and walk excitedly around the room. The dog came up to her and licked her on the face and smelled her breasts and crotch, but she did not move. she only stared straight ahead and kept still and silent. He bent down behind her and bound her wrists together with a chrome clasp on the rings of her cuffs. she was bound now.

"Come, Buck," he called, and the dog went to he door to meet him. she heard the clicking of the leach on the dog's collar, which caused a warm twitch in her stomach. The sound of the door opening, and closing, and then, silence. she did not move.

she stayed still in the silence. she tried to relax her muscles as she held her position. she knew from her previous trials that if she emptied her mind she could actually relax, even as her muscles became weary of holding her so still. It all depended on not thinking, or, rather, on willing herself to emptiness. she remembered the first time they did this, and he watched her, for an hour or more. That was a solemn struggle, and she failed many times. This earned her a specially rough caning at the end of it, but over time she got better at it. she learned to concentrate her mind's powers on nothingness, to empty her mind and soul of everything and become nothing. In the nothingness she became herself, a woman-for-him, her loving Master. The emptiness relaxed her and purged her, and she thought to herself of the serenity that she could achieve by following his desires -- that she be still and wait for him, not moving one bit, just being still. she imagined herself completely invisible and her mind entered another space. she closed her eyes, the one movement he could never know of and perhaps didn't even care about, even though she knew he wanted her eyes open at all times when he was present. In the darkness and silence, he became more present to her, as she maintained her posture and the aching that grew in her knees and thighs dulled into something that seemed relaxing, releasing, and even pleasant. she had taught herself that what others experience as pain she could experience differently. It was her own special power, and it filled her joy to have such a power over herself. she breathed deeply and silently thanked him for giving this to her. A warm trickle of moisture oozed from her cunt and crept slowly along her thigh. she concentrated her emptiness on the contrasting sensation of fullness in her groin and cunt, a tiny throbbing that was the only motion in the room.

More than an hour had passed when she heard Buck's paws and claws on the floor outside the door behind her. she heard his voice. He was talking to someone, who answered him loudly. It was Ted, their neighbor, and the two talked about a football game in the park that they'd played last week. Buck's paws were clicking about the floor, and she knew the door would open soon. her smallness, her emptiness, was broken now. she shuddered at the thought of Ted seeing her like this, but she knew her Master wouldn't let that happen. At least he'd never let anyone into their special space before. Would he? Had he chosen this moment to test her like this? He had taken such special efforts to prepare her for this day, and she knew the night before, as he gently caressed her to sleep that something special was in the offing. But that? To expose her? she had worked so hard on her mastery of herself for his sake, and it quietly angered her to think he would share that without letting her know. As she heard their laughter in the hall, she briefly thought of dashing to the bedroom, and she felt a struggle in her body, as part of her wanted to escape, while another part wanted to trust her Master and remain still for him. For herself -- really -- still for herself -- for she was proving this to herself, wasn't she? They seemed to linger in the hall like that for ages, until she heard the door open and Buck bounded in as the door closed behind him. Buck lick her face and ran off to the kitchen, and she remained still. A wave of relief came over her -- once as she felt the pride of conquering her inner urges to remain still, and again as she realized he was alone with her and Ted had gone off, seeing nothing, knowing nothing of her bravery in the moment. her body ached -- she felt it now, back out of her emptiness and into a space acutely aware of her surroundings and her body's dull throbbing. she wanted to move. she was hungry. He said nothing as he went over to the kitchen.

she remained still, and he returned to her with another warm cup of fragrant tea. He held her head gently, like he did before, and opened her mouth with his fingers. she concentrated on relaxing, so he could move her any way he wanted. He slowly poured tea into her mouth. It was warm. she held her mouth open and looked upwards as he filled her.

He left and returned with a bowl. He pulled a chair next to her and sat, looking at her face as she stared blankly ahead. He pushed her head back and opened her mouth again. He began to feed strawberries and sliced cantaloupe. He placed the fruit in her mouth and closed it, massaging her cheeks and moving her chin. "You may chew," he said.

she took the fruit joyfully, for she was very hungry, though she knew fruit alone would not sate her desire. But there would be nothing more, and she knew this.

He left and returned, with another large cup of tea, which he fed to her in the same manner as before. So soon, but she knew what this meant. Three cups of tea couldn't stay inside her forever. But she drank it passively, feeling its warmth in her body, taking some energy and comfort from it, sensing -- or willing -- it to soothe her aching muscles. she had no idea how she had been in the position, but her body was becoming tired and her will to emptiness was difficult to retrieve with him present.

He sat in the chair and stroked her long blonde hair, which was tied in a long pony-tail and rested on her back. He smiled at her back, which was now warming up with a moist film of sweat from the hot tea. He stroked her face and chin, and he touched her shoulders, neck, and breasts.

He placed the ball of his bare foot on the floor beneath her cunt and rubbed the small, cool puddle of her cunt juices that had formed there. He smiled, looking at her still face, her eyes opened forward, blinking every so often, and he raised the bare topside of his foot to her cunt, rubbing. He saw her body flush at this. she flinched slightly, but he kept rubbing. He knew she was working very hard to remain still, and he enjoyed testing her like this. He knew she would give in sooner or later, and then he would have the right to punish her for it. It wasn't a matter of if, only a matter of when, and part of the joy was seeing her maintain her cool longer each time, while at the same time feeling his cock harden at the notion that she would be punished. Sooner or later, she'd give in.

It happened as he pushed his big toe into her cunt. her head jolted back and she barked a quick moan. It broke the ice and pushed the game into another phase. He grabbed her hair harshly and pushed his toes into her cunt further. He let her moan and groan as he pushed her with his foot and felt the tension wound up in her so tightly that he imagined her breaking into a thousand bits there on the floor, brittle and broken by his discipline.

Holding her by the hair, he pulled her head backwards, arching her back and bringing her head to the floor. she rested her back on her bound arms and felt a painful stretching of the muscles in her thighs. she stared at the ceiling. her aching body needed time to adjust to this new position, but it was a relief to change. With her legs folded this way, she felt a pounding in her knees. No longer did they bear her weight on the floor, but now they were stretched and her legs jack-knifed beneath her as her stomach and chest were exposed. she remembered her various attempts at yoga and let herself be comforted by the fact that this was more wonderful than any yoga workout she had ever done.

With her head on the floor now, she was stretched out with her whole front side facing straight up. her small breasts were taut with tension and her nipples stood erect. They were large nipples, which he had once told her were immensely erotic to him in their contrast to her small breasts, and they both enjoyed endless games with her nipples. she loved receiving the sensations he could ply there, and she felt an inner blush at the knowledge that he was preparing her for something again.

Staring only at the ceiling, she could only hear his movements around the room. But she heard the striking of matches and then smelled the sulfurous odor in the air as it stung her nostrils. she knew what was coming and she twitched with excitement. It would be slow and stinging and a worthy test of her love for him. And her love for herself, the greatest thing he taught her to have.

she heard his footfalls softly on the floor and then all went black as he placed a blindfold over her eyes and tied it snugly. Endless time seemed to pass, marked only by the growing smell of paraffin in the room, until she felt the first hot sting of the wax falling on to her nipples. she very obviously struggled not to make a sound, with just a whimper or two coming out in small, sharp clips, until he said, "It's okay. Make some music for me."

And so they began. For another hour he dripped the wax onto her. He was covering her body, starting with her nipples, and moving outward in spirals, to her shoulders, her stomach, her hips, her chin, her arms, her crotch, her face. The stinging in her crotch was especially pleasurable, and she even smiled. At the same time, she felt the warm, tight feeling in her crotch of her bladder slowly filling from the three cups of tea he had fed her. she tried to stay still, and she was successful to the point of only twitching here and there, and his lack of response to this meant he was enjoying these small manifestations of her struggle. He was enjoying it, and this heartened her.

she groaned and moaned and whimpered. she allowed herself to fill the room with the soft sounds of her sensations. The sounds were not the sounds of pain. They were noises of sensual completeness. They were noises of communication. They were the first sounds he had allowed her to make since dinner the evening before. she found joy in the expression as he stung her body with the hot wax in ever changing places, touching her with the wax as if it were his hands, touching and stimulating her, stinging her with marks of his ownership, while she replied with the music she knew he loved so much. she played for him, as he played her. her body was dancing in sensations, and she lost herself to another kind of emptiness, an emptiness of self in which she took him on fully in her response to his stimulus. The wax was their line of communication, like a hot liquid wire that allowed them to talk to each other in a language without words. A language of the body -- her body, a power all her own. And again, she felt a sense of mastery as he played with her. He drenched her body with the wax, and her skin sung to her. As it dried she felt the crust forming on her and she silently and inwardly smiled at the badge and shield he created for her.

And then he stopped. He let her lay there for a few minutes before grabbing a ring of her collar and slowly pulling her up to her knees. This excited the aching and pain in her legs again. She had been in only two positions for three or more hours now, and his moving her had snapped her back into this awareness. she ached on her knees, and she moaned in pain, this moan sounding like pain, as he stopped her in the old position again. her bladder was full now, and it hurt, too, as she held it for him, even as she felt the warm juice from her sopping cunt run down her thighs. This only heightened the sensation of her full and closed bladder, as she wished she could let loose the torrent she held within. The blindfold masked the world to her but she heard the sound of his shorts falling away. she felt his fingers open her mouth and felt a tremor of moisture flow from her cunt as his glorious, hard cock entered her mouth.

His hands held the sides of her head as he now fucked her mouth. she knew he was serious this time, and she opened fully for him. she took his cock deeply and gagged when it hit the back of her throat. Saliva dripped and spewed from her mouth. her cunt juices rolled out. her full bladder seemed to throb and she ached to control it. her body was now on fired and the pain melted into deep satisfaction as she pleased him. she marveled at how he had orchestrated her body's movement this day. He brought her up and down, through aching and pain and excitement, one after the other, and her memories of the whole day now flowed out in a cascade of one thing after another, pain, numbing, aching, excitement, tremors, shuddering, excitement, pain, stretching, stinging.

she felt the wax on her chest and stomach and cunt beginning to crack as he fucked her face. she felt how hard and huge his cock felt as her saliva gathered like an oily film around the edges of her lips. He pushed in an out, a gag here and there from her, but it was smooth and she knew he was close to cumming, because he now gripped the sides of her head and was moaning steadily. she thought that perhaps he lost himself in this emotion like she did in hers, losing sense of his surroundings and the presence of anything, except her mouth around his cock. And cum he did, with loud yelps and moans that cam from his stomach and the pit of his soul. It pleased her to think that he lost control of himself in this moment, because it was her own self-control that enabled him to be free like this. He needed her, and that made her someone.

her mouth was filled with hot, sticky cum. He fucked her slowly in this mess as he started to soften, and she moved the cum around with her tongue to coat his shaft fully. And then she gripped her lips tightly around his cock as she felt him begin to pull out, so that she could clean him as he left her. Once he was out of her, she opened her mouth, for she knew he liked to see the record of his pleasure on her tongue. she looked in his eyes as he smiled and brought a hand to her chin to close her mouth. Holding her mouth closed like this was his order for her to swallow, and she did so, visibly moving her mouth and throat. Then he kissed her fully, probing her mouth with his tongue and melting into her. she loved this. He was so close to her now.

12