her Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sensation of the kiss ended, the aching desire to pee came back. It was stronger now, and she even felt a trickle begin to leave her cunt. she quickly flexed her muscles and hoped he didn't notice. she assumed the position once again, on her knees, for him, as she watched him turn and leave her. He put his shorts back on, but he left his shirt off, and she noticed how his back glistened with sweat. she was pleased that she did this to him.

He returned to his newspaper for a few minutes. Then he got up and began to type away on his computer. It faced away from her, for which she was glad, since he had a webcam attached to the top of the laptop, and there was no way from where she was kneeling to know if it was on. He was probably answering email, and it was probably associated with work. This made pee- and juice-sopped cunt ache even more in pleasure as it helped her to render herself small and insignificant, to think about a return to emptiness. He has used her so well, satisfied himself, and now returned to his work. she held still and tried to stifle her smile. It was only partially successful, for she felt herself smile, but it was of no consequence, since he was tending only to the computer and not to her.

He got up to go into the kitchen and emerged with rocks glass that she was sure was filled with his favorite bourbon. He was treating himself, and again she felt her mastery, for he was rewarding himself after the pleasure she gave to him. It was as if he was giving her the drink, even though he wasn't, but such was the thinking of one so beholden to another. His pleasure was hers.

He got up and came to her. He stroked her hair and lips. she blushed at him, but she was overcome by an inner struggle against her own body. she needed to pee so badly by now that she wondered if she would burst and ruin it all by peeing on the floor like an incontinent dog. a stupid dog bitch. she thought to herself, that's what i, an incontinent bitch. But still, she smiled at him.

He grabbed her crotch and squeezed her in a way designed to accentuate the discomfort in her bladder. she knew some pee was leaking from her at that point, soiling his hands. He brought his fingers to her nose and then placed them in her mouth. "Seems like you are ready to pee, my pet, are you?"

she nodded and her eyes watered at the prospect of relief.

He turned and left her, returning with a chrome water bowl, the same bowl that Buck used for his water. He placed it directly under her cunt and held her face and looked in her eyes and said, "You may pee now."

And with this her pee came out in a burst. she heard the spattering and knew it was splashing out on to the floor, but she didn't care, even though she knew she'd have to lap up any spills or spatters. she peed for what seemed like a very long time, until her bladder was once again small. The very sensation of the pee going out of her cunt almost brought to her cum, so sensitive was she from the day's training. her body was indeed his vessel, and in stifling her orgasm she felt proud again.

she filled the bowl with her piss. he dragged it out a foot or two from her cunt, and then he spoke. "You need to lick up your mess, pet. Make it all clean." And he pushed her head to the floor.

she licked up her own pee and tried best as she could to smooth and shine the floor with her cheeks. The smell of her urine aroused her, and, her bladder empty now, she felt her cunt flushing slowly with desire and wetness. It was as if her body had been released of an inner possession and was more free, more open, to other invasions. The exercise had cleansed her of things she held within.

As she finished lapping up her pee, she heard a sound from his computer. It was a phone ringing. Someone was calling him over his computer on a web call. As much as she had felt joy at cleaning the floor with her tongue, she was now flushed with excitement and humiliation to think that someone was intruding. Would he take the call? Yes, he would. And he left her, face on the floor, to return to the computer. she knew she shouldn't move, but rather keep her face on the floor where he had left it, until he returned. And so she did.

she heard him sit at his desk. she could not look at him, but she knew he could look over the screen and see her there on the floor, in perfectly still submission, her head on the floor in his spattered piss, its smell wafting from bowl only a couple feet from her head, unmoving, waiting.

"Hello," he said, moving in creaky chair, "Dad?"

her body flushed in a sharp spasm that she barely controlled. Every muscle in her body strained not to move. she felt a deep humiliation.

"Son -- how are you? I was just thinking about you."

"Oh yeah, why? What did I forget to do?"

she wanted to laugh, but her anger prevented it. she laid there, still, now aching, and feeling every muscle ache, and all the hot pain from the wax came back to her. she wanted to scream.

"Nothing, nothing. I was just watching the game yesterday and thought you'd be pleased."

"What game?"

"Michigan and Notre Dame. Don't tell me you didn't...."

The sound faded and their voices just became a background buzz to her. she struggled with her emotions now. Their talk turned to camping and mountains, and she just stayed still. Still and seething. At least she knew he didn't take calls over a webcam. Only the sounds of the room for them to hear.

"She's great," he said. "We were just playing a game."

Hearing herself spoken of like this. she stopped thinking about it. This is what i want, she thought. This is what i want. she repeated it, over and over again in her mind. And it relaxed her. He wouldn't harm her. He wouldn't humiliate her on purpose. The call would be over soon, even if the next two minutes would feel like an aching eternity. He loved her. she knew this.

Soon enough, the buzzing in the background stopped, and the room was quiet, only the sounds of the birds and cars outside the windows to break the silence. she heard the creaking of his old wooden chair, and she heard his footsteps coming closer. Then he was behind her, and his fingers opened her asshole with warm oil. she couldn't move her face, still where it was. He massaged her ass slowly and the burning of his first finger's penetration wore off and melted into a pleasureful invasion. Two and then three fingers, as he massaged the walls of her ass and smoothed his fingers against the tight circular muscles of her rectum, plying her open with expert form. Soon enough, his cock filled her and she squealed as her face pushed along the piss-wet floor and his hands grabbed and then slapped her ass. Over and over, he slapped her cheeks with each thrust. she knew his knees were on a pillow, while hers scraped and pushed on the floor, along with her face. It wouldn't take him long, she hoped. It never did when he was really in the mood. His pace quickened and she felt her ass fully open and slick now, taking him so easily, and so joyfully. her body hummed. she struggled against the need to cum, and a wave of satisfaction warmed over body as he filled her ass with semen and she knew she'd passed this trial. she was sopping wet and trembling lightly as she strained to control herself, but she had done it, and she was his. He withdrew his softening cock and walked around her to the front.

"You were cleaning your mess, pet," he said. Owning her. And she continued, without looking up at him, still working off her anger at that phone call. she knew she would tell him about this later, and he would be pleased, which made her body loosen up again as she licker piss from the floor and wiped the floor with her face, until it was clean.

He brought a warm, damp towel to her face and cleaned her off gently, with such care that she now felt embarrassed to think angrily of him, the one who loved her like no other ever had. He placed the towel in her hands and told her to clean his cock, which she did gently, kissing the tip when she finished.

He brought her to knees again and began to peel the wax from her body with a sharp kitchen knife, the large one that he used to chop the vegetables for their meals. she felt the blade scrape her softly, and she recalled the first time he had done this and how it had frightened her so, even though she knew he wouldn't cut or even scratch her in any way. her pride returned, as he expertly pulled the wax off, and she felt air on her skin, along with the cold sensation of the knife. This returned her cunt to its wettened state, and she was all the more in thrall. How he moved her up and down the ladder of her desire, again and again. she swallowed and felt the stickiness of his cum, still there after this time. His vessel.

When he had fully removed the wax, he cupped her chin ever so gently and kissed her softly, with love. Gently, he raised her by her chin and told her to clean the floor. She fetched a broom and dustpan and did that. "And your pee. Take the bowl. You may flush it and pee again, if you need to."

Happily she did this, not pausing to look at him, knowing he watched her every move. she noticed from the light in the windows that it was getting to be late afternoon. How many hours had they been at it, and still she had no release. she felt the slick run of her juices trailing from her soaked cunt as she obeyed him.

Emerging from the bathroom, she heard him call her to the bedroom. He laid on the bed, fully naked, his cock semi-erect. He patted the bed and she laid beside him, snuggling against him as he stroked her. And then he tapped her shoulder and held her face to his. He looked in her eyes and tapped her chin, smiling as he did so. This was her favorite moment, and she turned to the table by the bed. she opened the drawer and took out the oil and laid next to him again. she oiled his cock and massaged him, feeling him grow as she did so. "you may tell me now," he said, and she began.

she told him how it felt to serve him today, as she continued pumping his cock slowly. He grew rigid as iron as she told him about the feeling of smallness she willed into herself. He moaned as she told him of her pride in submission. He stroked her hair gently as she told him how the pleasure and pain mingled in the stinging wax, as she made herself his instrument. He softly caressed the nape of her neck -- her favorite touch -- as she told him how she struggled with anger and humiliation when he left her to take a call from his father, of all people. At this, she spoke rapidly, feeling the emotions return, speaking almost as if jokingly asking him, "How could you?" she looked in his eyes as she did this, her hand never ceasing the massage of his cock, and he smiled at her. It made her laugh at this point.

"i think the most challenging thing, and the most beautiful, too, is the mixture of emotions you gave me today. i don't know if you planned it. and i know you won't tell. But it challenged me like never before." He groaned and let out a small laugh. "Don't look at me like that," she said, knowing she was pushing the limits of her place right now, "it was HARD." A moment of silence. "But i did it because i love you. i adore you, and i know you will always keep me safe. That thought alone allowed me to return to my place of pride, waiting for you. And you didn't let me down."

He took her chin and kissed her long and hard. It was a passionately that spoke deeply to her, more than any words could. she knew he was about burst into orgasm, so she stopped and began to lower her head. It's how she always finished him. But he stopped her head with his hands. He told her she to sit atop him, and that she was free to enjoy his body as she wished. Cum as many as times as you can, he told her.

Silently, she mounted him and held his strong shoulders. Looking into his eyes, she rode his cock slow and rhythmically, fucking him, feeling him inside her, so hard and full, ready to burst. she knew if she went slowly she could make him last. she knew he was straining and exercising his own form of control to let her continue like this instead of turning her over fucking her fast and hard, like he preferred. her body glistened with sweat as she began to loosen her control of herself, to let her orgasm cascade out in rippling waves from her cunt, throughout her body, rocking her mind and causing her to moan loudly, endlessly, it seemed, finally convulsing on his cock as he heaved beneath her and came again. her cunt was loose and slick his cum now, and she collapsed on him, letting him soften inside her as his cum slowly leaked out. After a few minutes of quiet, tender, breathing, she moved down to his cock. she cleaned him fully with her mouth and tongue, all the while cupping her hand over her cunt to collect the cum that continued to ooze out of her. Only after she'd cleaned him, did she use her hands to clean herself, bringing their cum to her face and licking it from her fingers and palms as he watched her intently, with a school-boy smile on his face. When she was done, she curled up into him and he kissed her again, whispering "rest, my love."

"i am resting, my love, your gift."

12