Her Gift Of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie, having heard Alex's threatening words, began to tremble in Aliza's lap. Not daring to lift her head, she looked alarmed at Michael from the corner of her eyes. But he just smiled back at her.

"Sure," Aliza said to Alex, "we'll all fuck her tonight. But I'd like first to rough her up a bit. Nothing makes a better fuck than a girl filled with fear and adrenaline. Valerie now closed her eyes and softly murmured, "Oh no... please..." and her breathing accelerated.

At that point Isabelle came in with coffee. Without speaking she took away the dishes, revealing to Michael's eager eyes so much of her breasts that he noticed she wore no bra.

"OK Aliza," Alex said after she had left, "show us what you have in mind."

Aliza did not wait. "I haven't seen you properly Valerie," she said, "stand up and show yourself to Alex and me."

Valerie, frightfully woken out of her placid role, quickly got up to her feet.

"Turn around, show us all of your husband's assets, and from all sides please."

Again Valerie looked at Michael as if to ask for permission. But he gave her no indication. She only noted that his pants showed an renewed bulge.

So Valerie closed her eyes and, with another tear of humiliation rolling down her cheek, began to slowly rotate herself around her vertical axis.

Nobody spoke. They were all fascinated by this beautiful piece of art made of human flesh.

Slowly Alex rose from his chair. "Hold her for a minute, will you," he asked Aliza. And thus it happened that Valerie was grabbed by her arms from behind and immobilized by Aliza's strong arm around her throat. Alex now squatted down and began to closely inspect Valerie's little bald slit from nearby. Suddenly Valerie gave a loud cry and Aliza had difficulty to keep her upright. Alex had inserted a probing finger into Valerie's crease. She wriggled her sides to evade him, but to no avail. When he finally slipped his finger out again it was glistening wet. He brought it close to Valerie's face.

"Clean it bitch!"

And to everyone's delight Valerie, without hesitation, began licking her own love juice from the man's finger.

"Well, well," he said, look how much she's in heat, that doggie of ours. See if I can get her even higher." He grabbed both Valerie's nipples and cruelly rolled them. Valerie sagged through her knees but was kept upright again by Aliza's imprisoning elbow. She began to moan, her nipples hardening into high arousal. Her face was by now flushed deeply red from shame and embarrassment. "I think she's going to be a real great fuck," Alex commented and slapped her face to test her reaction. He did not have to wait long. Fresh tears appeared almost immediately.

But Michael noticed Alex had been right. There was wetness between her legs.

***

Contently Alex returned to his seat. Now it was his wife's turn. From behind she suddenly bashed in Valerie's legs with her shoe, right behind the knees. Valerie sagged and Aliza let her fall to the floor with a loud smack.

"Now let's go for some pain," she said with a cruel smile, and without warning she kicked Valerie hard in her groin. Valerie doubled up as far as she could with her hands still bound behind her, and began to cry. "Please Aliza, please don't hurt me!" she whined.

"I'm not Aliza, you slut!" Aliza barked, "I'm your mistress, you may address me as 'madam'."

"Please madam...," Valerie panicked, "please don't kick me... please...!"

But Aliza had smelled blood. "Open your legs, slut!" she hollered. Valerie, still in a rolled up fetal position on the floor, refused to obey. But Aliza had no patience. "I said open your legs! Open your cunt to me!"

Slowly, still cringing in pain Valerie, fearfully obeyed. She rolled over on her back - which was difficult because of her bound hands there - and hesitantly spread her knees. It was a great sight, to watch her baring the most vulnerable nook of her body. And indeed, she was glistening wet.

Immediately Aliza took aim and violently kicked her there with her pointed shoe.

Valerie gave a horrendous scream, reflexively closing her knees again up high. But Aliza now really got in the mood and began to kick her body wherever she could strike it. Valerie shrieked and howled in horrendous pain as her ribs, breasts and belly were crashed into. With sadistic delight Aliza went on and on, turning poor Valerie into a sad heap of screaming and cramping misery below her on the floor.

"Stop it!" Michael suddenly screamed "Stop it! Can't you see you'll kill her."

Aliza turned around, pearls of sweat on her brow. "Don't you like her screams?" she asked.

"No not like this," Michael shouted back, "you'll break her bones." But with his hands immobilized behind him he could not hide the bulge in his lap.

"And what if I do break her bones?"

"Don't, she's still my wife, please have pity."

Aliza seemed to calm down.

"Whatever you wish," she said with regret in her voice, "you're her husband. And I guess we want to remain friends." She returned to her seat and picked up her by now cold coffee.

"Right," Michael agreed relieved. "lets take it easy."

Alex sat down too. He had been taking photo's. Lots of them.

***

"So no kick boxing then," Aliza said with a sigh. Shall we try something else? I still want to hurt her. How about hanging her on a rope. That way we can use her as a whipping target. It'll turn her into nice fucking meat afterwards. Michael, would you object to that?"

Michael's flushed face still showed his agitation. "As long as you don't kill her or club her into a hospital," he said. "But I can't stop you, can't I?"

Valerie, who still lied on the floor in pain, must have picked up his words because she began to scream in panic, NOOOOOO!!! DON'T!!! PLEASE DON'T...!"

But its effect was just the opposite. All three got highly excited by her screaming protest. Michael began to wriggle wildly in his chair, if only to liberate his swollen member again from the confines of his pants. Alex got up with his camera again, and Alisa got out of her chair. Quickly she pulled Valerie up by her hair. "Let's see how we can do this," she said. From nowhere she produced a long sling of rope, opened Valerie's cuffs, pulled the girl's arms in front of her and briskly wrapped the rope over both her wrists. It was done so fast that Michael had difficulty following the sequence of her movements.

The rope was thrown over one of the big ceiling beams overhead and before Valerie realized what happened, she was hoisted up by her wrists high onto her feet. Aliza really was an expert.

"NOOO!!" Valerie kept wailing, "NOOO!!! HELP ME!!! MIKE HELP!!!"

But of course there was no way in which Michael could help from his shackled position. And anyway, he was too aroused watching his lovely wife dangling nude and helpless before him. He didn't want Valerie to stop now.

Aliza stepped back to inspect her work. She seemed content and looked at Michael to see if he was also enjoying the sight. "Isn't she a splendid display?" she asked. Then, as she noticed the pressure in his pants, she smiled as if pitying him. "Poor boy, maybe I should first stir your senses a bit more," she said and before Michael's surprised eyes she opened her blouse and showed him a pair of blooming well filled breasts.

Michael's eyes popped out and he gave off a loud frustrated grunt. "Don't do that, Aliza," he cried, "it makes me want to fuck you!"

"My idea," Aliza replied as she peeled her blouse off completely, "You and I should make a nice couple. Let's get out of our clothes," and she went up to Michael to make true on her words.

Within seconds she had slid off his belt, moved his pants down taking his underpants with it, bared his chest and gotten rid of his shoes and socks. He was completely naked now and so aroused that his member, pointing high up from his groin, looked like a flagpole. Even Valerie on her rope watched it wide eyed, almost forgetting her anguish.

While Alex danced all around with his camera, Aliza now stripped herself naked as well, revealing a smooth completely hairless very feminine body, all of her curves, hills and valleys invitingly and very desirably in place.

"I'm going to use that fine pole of yours, Michael," she said, "and nicely in view of your dear wife," and before he knew what happened she was on him, let her dripping wet slit sink all the way down his shaft, embraced his big manly torso, and kissing him in his mouth as if her life depended on it.

Michael forgot everything around him, including his wife hanging before him. He was in heaven. The fact that he could not use his hands to feel around Aliza's body and breasts, all pressed tightly against him, gave him a freaky sense of elation. To be powerless while being raped by a woman, was a completely new experience. For a moment he could even identify with Valerie's strange urge for submission.

Soon he shouted that he was close to coming. But it only caused Aliza to call Alex to stand by for some pictures. And while Alex took up a close position, she kept shoving her gripping cunt up and down Michael's mast until he burst all of his seed into her, making loud grunting noises in the cavity of her still kissing mouth. Smiling broadly Aliza heaved herself up, looking happily into Alex's flashing camera, while long white trails of seed stretched down from her cunt to Michael's prick that had fallen back in his lap, flaccid again.

When Michael came to his senses and was able to look again at Valerie, still hanging before him, he noticed big tears running down her face. And he realized that seeing her husband in such sexual ecstasy with another woman, must for her be the most ultimate humiliation. It gave him an unexpected extra kick and, adding insult to injury, he thanked Aliza profusely: "Thank you my dear Aliza, I love you," he said, "I love you, that was heavenly, thank you."

Which made Valerie cry even louder.

Aliza now got off Michael and walked over to Valerie, who immediately began to scream in a frenzy of panic. "PLEASE ALIZA.... I MEAN MADAM... PLEASE DON'T WHIP ME... PLEEEEESE...MADAM..."

Still dripping seed from between her legs, Aliza watched her contemplatingly. "Well", she said, "maybe I should first stir your senses up too, just like your husband." It made Valerie stop screaming, momentarily relieved at the respite, but she remained panting fearfully.

Now Aliza lowered the rope on which Valerie was hanging, just enough to make her reach the floor with her knees. And Valerie suddenly found her face close Aliza's wet femininity.

"Let's see if this pleases you girl," Aliza said. "lick me clean from the seed your man so happily donated to me. Horrified Valerie's eyes grew large. She did not move. "Come on whore," Aliza said with a cruel smile and she grabbed Valerie's hair, pushing her face right into her crotch. And Valerie, having lost any sense of direction in what now seemed to be her ruined life, clung to a last straw. Maybe if she was nice to this horrible woman, this new love of her husband, maybe she would pity her.

But Aliza didn't. When Valerie hesitantly placed her lips against Aliza's glistening twat, she sneered: "Don't kiss! I said lick!" And thus Valerie, closing her eyes in abhorrence, began to lick her husband's seed from his new lovers cunt. "Don't waste it, swallow it!" Aliza shouted.

Valerie did.

Soon Aliza, still holding Valerie's face to her overheated funnel, felt herself surge high in excitement and began to moan throatily. It did not take long before she exploded in a massive orgasm, which completely smothered the poor girl who, in great fear tried to keep her tongue inside the cunt between those spasming thighs.

The erotic storm took very long to quieten down. As she gradually came back to her senses, Aliza let Valerie finally slip from between her legs and moved back to her chair with a relaxed sigh and a very satisfied expression on her face.

But Valerie seemed to have been knocked out. She now hung in her rope, half unconsciously, swaying lightly from her highly stretched arms, anchored only by her knees on the floor, while spittle mixed with remains of Michael's seed and Aliza's love fluids, were visible inside her half open mouth. But at least the automatic breathing reflexes from her lungs worked. Slowly she came by, although she seemed only gradually to become aware of her surroundings and of her miserable situation.

Isabelle came in with cognac. If she was surprised to see those nude people in their chairs, and the naked half conscious woman hanging on the floor with her arms suspended high, she did not show it. Her face remained blank and, upon Aliza's demand, she carefully liberated one of Michael's hands, so she could give him his drink.

"Thank you Isabelle," Michael said as the maid disappeared. All three of them now returned to watch Valerie slow return to the world. "Why don't you get out of your clothes as well, Alex," Aliza said to her husband, "it's obscene you wearing things while everyone else here is nude, and you don't want to fuck her with your clothes on, do you."

So Alex quickly undressed. Without his clothes he had a surprisingly sizable and hairy belly. Below it a long fat prick hung limp over a large sac, suggestive of two very fertile balls. Like Michael he wasn't shaved between his legs, but unlike Michael, thick graying hair covered almost all of his big torso. Michael noticed that even Valerie eyed this bull of a man, although with anxious trepidation.

He approached her and began to pull on the rope. With all the might of his fleshy body he hoisted her up so high that her feet swayed a foot above the ground.

In the mean time Aliza reshackled Michael's free hand behind him. "Please give me Michael's belt, Alex," she said, "It's whipping time!" With a cruel smile she wrapped the belt around her closed fist and slowly she walked over to that enchanting body, swaying so temptingly before her.

In renewed panic Valerie began to scream again, and she started kicking in the air with her legs, unwittingly displaying her juicy love entrance for all to admire. Michael noticed its fear evoked glistening.

"NOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE NOOO!!! HELP ME!!! GOD HELP ME!! NOOOO!!! PLEEEEASE!!!"

Alex's and Michael's members began to lift their heads in unison.

Valerie's fear now paralyzed her brain in anticipation of the nightmare that awaited her and an eerie silence followed.

"Spread your legs, girl," Aliza calmly spoke.

And Valerie did...

****

It was a splendid hit. The tip of Michael's belt bit itself smack into Valerie's exposed pussy. It made a thwacking sound, which a split second later mixed with a loud elongated scream of pain from Valerie. In a fierce reflex she lifted her knees high, closing her thighs firmly as if to protect her womanhood from further onslaught.

Alex touched himself.

"Legs open," Aliza repeated calmly.

And Michael was awed to see that Valerie, although still sobbing in pain, obliged.

The leather once more hit her straight between her legs. And again Valerie screamed her lungs out, this time trampling the air wildly.

Aliza acted as if she didn't notice. "Legs wide," she commanded again.

And once more, to Michael's growing wonder, Valerie managed to comply, although less quickly.

The third slam hit her crotch as if it wanted to split her body in two. It launched Valerie into a delirium of pain, yielding screeching howls and cries for help.

Although Aliza tried to insist, Valerie now could not any more bring herself to open her thighs. She had lost all control kicking her body wildly on its rope and screaming beautifully. It fired such huge pangs of arousal in the two men watching her anguish, that the one rubbed his member hard and the other, frustrated without the use of is hands, swayed his spike wildly in the air.

Aliza now aimed the belt elsewhere. She choose Valerie's tits, defenselessly exposed and flattened by the stretch of her body.

The leather first smashed full across one of those milky globes, then across the other, than the first again, and the other again, and so on, and on... and on... Valerie, her body twitching and writhing in all directions, screamed and screamed and screamed. The screams continued even long after Aliza had dropped her arm, wiped the sweat off her forehead, and returned to her seat.

Michael wanted nothing more than to fuck his wife now. But of course he could not. In frustration he began to shout things like "Get me loose...let me fuck her... it's my wife..."

But Aliza turned around and only laughed. "You've just been fucked twice boy. Wasn't that enough? I think it's only fair to give my Alex a break now," and telling her partner to stop fiddling with his member, she handed him the belt,.

So Alex got up, albeit a bit awkward, given the heavy stem he carried between his legs. He walked around Valerie, who was now whimpering and crying for her mother. "I love it," he said in his low voice, "I love it... what a lovely body to whip to pieces." And then he heaved his hand, swept the belt through the air and with all his strength let it collapse across both Valerie's young buttocks.

Valerie let out a terrible scream and her body twisted as if shocked by a high power jolt of electricity. Alex now walked around and faced Valerie's front side. He raised the belt again and Valerie, seeing what was coming, danced the air in absolute panic. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" she screamed. But the belt swooshed through the air and hit her lower belly with a smack, leaving a slowly darkening weal where once the skin had been smooth and soft. Valerie went beserk with pain and she screamed as if she were skinned alive. Her wildly jerking body and the ear deafening screams she produced were extremely arousing to all three people watching her. The next slash bit from below into the lower flesh of her beasts and the effect was fantastic. Both breasts swayed like happy children's balloons. For a moment Alex waited and watched the dark purple welts grow on the delicate skin.

Then he hit Valerie again...

And again...

And while he lashed the belt all across poor Valerie's twisting body, evoking her most violent screams and screeches yet, Aliza came up to Michael, slowly put her fingers under his crotch and begin playing with his balls.

"You're such a sweet man," she breathed in his ear, closing it off from the noise of Valerie's wails and shrieks. "I love that body of yours, and you're so easily excited." She began to softly knead his balls.

But Michael, although in blissful ecstasy from Aliza's ministrations, kept his eyes on his screaming wife being whipped so mercilessly.

"Let me fuck her..." he pleaded, "please Aliza, get me loose and let me fuck my wife."

"No love, not yet," Aliza answered. "It's really Alex's turn now. You already had two spritzes."

Alex finally stopped his beating of Valerie. It was clear she was close to loosing consciousness. During his last few strokes her eyes had rolled white and her screaming reduced to just an uncontrolled whimpering. Panting Alex stood next to her, watching the swinging body before him, now covered all over with dark swollen welts. A trickle of blood slowly descended from a bruised nipple. Her breasts, her lower belly, her crotch and her upper thighs had taken the brunt of his fury. Valerie looked like she had been roasted over a fire.

Alex now loosened the rope, lowering Valerie onto the floor, almost like dead meat. Her body still showed reflexive tremors and a small jerking of her limbs. With a foot Alex rolled her over on her belly, exhibiting for all to see how much he had ruined her back.

He pushed a few cushions below Valerie's lacerated haunches and spread her thighs. Kneeling down between them, his rod looked like a dangerous weapon majestically carried.