Her Gift Of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And thus he took her, impaling her anus with great force. The pain of his penetration woke Valerie up and she began to scream with fresh fervor, fighting with whatever strength was left in her, but unable to stop his drilling into her. He was far too heavy a beast and far too strong. He just pushed himself deep into her bowels, throwing his body all over her maltreated back, groping for her breasts and putting his teeth into the small strip of neck above her collar.

As he moved his massive behind up and down he drew the most delicious shrieks from Valerie who, with her still bound hands, could only bang the floor above her head in wild desperation.

Michael looked down upon the struggling pair with fascination. Compared to this brutal pounding of his wife, his own efforts at home in front of that window, seemed peanuts. Moreover, for some unexplainable reason it was even more exciting to see his wife's ass being fucked raw by another man, older than he, and much more massive. The idea caused him more excitement even than Aliza's still kneading fingers and her mouth that kept kissing him wetly all over his face.

After what seemed an endless time of abuse and desecration of Valerie's poor cringing body, Alex's large buttocks suddenly heaved high, contracted fiercely, and then in a huge orgasmic dive descended back into the screaming body below him, like a failed rocket splitting the earth. For a long time, deep inside Valerie, Alex's big mast kept pulsing and pulsing sprays of sperm into her. Thus he emptied himself into his jerking prey, hollering cry after cry of satisfying pleasure.

Then, finally, it was over.

Alex got up slowly. And leaving a trail of his seed across Valerie's violated buttocks, he left her crying behind on the floor.

*****

It was enough. Aliza fumbled with Michael's ropes and liberated him. "Well," she said, We had our fun with your wife. Now go show us what a man you are," and she left off, freeing Michael's balls from her grip.

Thus finally delivered from his bonds, Michael didn't think twice and threw himself straight upon his defiled wife's body. Rolling her over on her back he immediately entered her into that raw whipped furnace of love. To his astonishment she was easy to enter. So sopping wet was her cunt that his tool slipped in like a knife slicing into butter.

As if touched with the stick of a magician Valerie instantly stopped sobbing and began to moan, moving her hips deliciously below his pounding loins, and elevating her split open thighs to wrap them fiercely around his torso. And in an obviously rapture of lustful pleasure she twisted up her chest to meet her lover's mouth with the full flesh of her grazed breasts. Hungry like a beast, Michael opened his yaws wide to receive the huge and delicious mammary mound, and then bit ferociously into its meaty areole and swollen nipple. Valerie's body responded by arching up like a bow being tightened, and she let out a long drawn out scream. But not a scream of pain. This was a scream of lust.

Michael was so drowned in pleasure, that he didn't even notice his hosts kneeling down to free Valerie's wrists from the rope that so cruelly had bound her. But Valerie did, even in her ecstatic state of sexual frenzy. Thankful she flung her arms around the man who fucked her so possessively, and pressed him to her with all the might of a desperate lover.

And thus, while Alex took up his camera again and Aliza, with a happy smile on her face, looked down upon her lascivious guests, they danced. They danced, and danced together on the floor, as if celebrating the long awaited consummation of their marriage, the frenzied culmination of their love.

In the end they came together in a synchronous outburst of fireworks, both of them spasming wildly in each other's arms, throwing back their heads in ecstasy and howling in delirious pleasure.

It took a long time before their panting bodies came to rest.

Having finally caught his breath Michael managed to speak a few soft words. "I love you, Valerie," he said, "more than I ever thought possible," and in a tender gesture he wiped a sweaty strand of hair from her blissful face. She looked up into his eyes as if they were all alone in the world, all alone in their own house, in their own sleeping room, in their own bed. She opened her mouth and whispered: "Thank you my Michael, thank you so much, my lover, my man, my master..."

***

Together the three of them had carried Valerie's almost limp body to Aliza's and Alex's bathroom. There they had run a lukewarm bath and carefully washed and dried Valerie's scathed body. After that, they had cautiously treated her wounds with sterile gauzes, balming creams and soft healing ointments. It had taken almost two hours, but although it was a painful process, she felt a little better now. Then they had taken hot showers themselves. Refreshed they had dressed again and had returned to sit back in their chairs. But not Valerie of course. Her skin could not yet bear the touch of clothes. So she remained nude and stood aside her husband's chair. But, knowing her place, she was wise enough to keep her gaze obeisant and submissively cast down, while the three clothed people in the room kept talking happily about tonight's events.

It was late. Middle of the night. Time had flown.

Well," Aliza said, addressing Michael once more, "It's been quite a memorable evening. I hope that we taught you something useful for your future love life." And speaking to Valerie, she added, "It was lovely to get to know you Valerie. After tonight, you've become highly skilled in the requirements to make your Michael a very happy man. You've excelled in your suffering, and we've all enjoyed that tremendously. You're really awesome."

In appreciation of the compliment Valerie blushed. "I hope that I've been satisfying," she said humbly, "I mean that I've been proper amusement to you and to my husband."

"Yes, you're a good girl," Michael said, affectionately patting his wife beside him. "I'm quite happy with you."

Alex smiled and took up his camera. But in stead of directing his lens at the couple before him, he took out the little disk. "Here," he said, as he handed it over to Valerie. "You were the queen tonight. Please take this as a souvenir and as proof of our friendship. I wouldn't want you to think we might use it to your disadvantage, like spreading those images on the web, using them for blackmail, or anything like that. Just enjoy them yourself with your husband."

Valerie, realizing that even this last anxiety of hers had been taken away, made a graceful curtsy bow, like she had seen Isabelle do. "Thank you sir," she said, I do accept that as proof of your friendship." And then, having been urged by Michael, she kissed him.

"Time to go home children," Aliza said, putting down her empty coffee cup.

They took leave of each other in the big hallway. Isabelle, in her long skirt, helped Michael into his coat an handed him a plastic bag with Valerie's clothes. "Sorry if the stuff is a bit torn," Aliza chuckled, "She wasn't very cooperative when we undressed her." They all laughed.

Valerie, her skin still quite sensitive was walked to their car in the nude. The night was dark and warm.

Aliza turned and briefly addressed Isabelle still standing behind her. "Get upstairs girl," she ordered her maid, "we'll be there in a minute. I want Alex to fuck me so we need you in bed as foreplay." She laughed at her parting guests. "She's such an adorable bitch," she said, as if she needed to explain.

*****

Later, sitting next to Michael in their car, enveloped by the soft duvet Aliza had lend her to ease the sourness of sitting, Valerie quietly put a hand on Michael's hand, which rested on the gearshift.

Thus they drove in silence through the summer night.

It was Michael who finally broke their stillness.

"Feeling a little better?" he asked. There was a slight hint of uncertainty in his voice. Valerie looked back at him and nodded silently, then closed her eyes. Neither of them said anything for a long time.

Until finally Valerie spoke.

"Mike," she said,

"Yes?"

She looked up at him with large beautiful eyes, love gleaming in their corners. And with a soft tremor in her voice, she said:

"I want you to buy us a cage... a strong one... one that leaves me no escape..."