Her Gift to Papa Ch. 01

Story Info
First meeting for online Master & his sub.
11.6k words
4.64
38.7k
12

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers

Day 1 - The First Encounter

Kaitlin glanced at her watch nervously gauging the time staring back at her. For months she and Andrew had been building toward this first meeting and now it was finally going to happen. She smoothed her skirt over her hips knowing that she looked very nice but much more provocative than she normally dressed, but this was for Andrew and following his wishes. No, she silently admonished herself, his orders.

She was wearing exactly what she had been told to wear by her Master. Saying the word aloud in her head, testing out the feel of it on her tongue, knowing soon she would be saying it to Andrew face to face for the first time. She smiled softly to herself anxiously awaiting this meeting that had seemed so long in coming. Andrew had been her Master for months now but only through her computer screen and the telephone, never in person.

Ah, wonderful cyberspace where so much was available at your fingertips. Kaitlin had at long last found what she had not even been aware she had been seeking most of her adult life. She had 'met' Andrew entirely by accident and still marveled she had somehow managed to have found such a wonderful man despite her own stumbling stupidity and naiveté. The silly screen name along with the really dumb 'profile' had brought out all the Dom wannabes in her search through online chat rooms but somehow Andrew had still managed to find her and she him.

They had connected from the very start and he had been so patient in his guiding and teaching of her. Never laughing at her, only laughing with her as they shared her growth into becoming the sub that she knew she was meant to be. Always patiently answering her many questions, teaching her the things she needed to know about the life she had been seeking. And finally she was ready to meet him for the first time. His flight was due in mere minutes and the butterflies in her stomach were increasing.

She glanced at her reflection that was visible off the plate glass window facing her in the waiting area of the terminal. She was so very glad that Andrew had understood this first meeting would be easier for her here where she lived and had agreed to be the one to fly to her instead of her having to fly to him. She had been oblivious to the many appreciative glances from men passing by her with her thoughts so focused on pleasing Andrew.

She wore an olive green knit dress that hugged her curves and complimented her complexion and auburn hair perfectly. Although it was much shorter than she normally wore, she had been delighted with it when Andrew had sent it to her with the understanding she was to wear it for him on the day they first met. It was tight without being vulgar, sexy without being flashy. She looked every inch a lady but one that oozed sex appeal just how Andrew had intended. She dreamily smiled knowing what little she actually had on underneath the beautiful dress, but again exactly as Andrew had directed her to dress for him.

The silk stockings that encased her legs felt wonderful against her smooth skin but known only to her and Andrew, they were held in place with a garter belt, another new purchase for her. She normally wore pantyhose but this had been her Master's wish and one she had readily agreed to.

She wore no panties and could feel the air against her exposed mound every time she took a step. Her feet were encased in a pair of 3 inch black heels that she so rarely wore because of her height of 5'9" but Andrew was 6'8" and she would still feel small next to him. Another new feeling for her since most of the men she had ever dated had not been much taller than herself. The heels showed off her long legs and made her feel so sexy which was probably Andrew's intention, she silently laughed to herself.

She had nothing else on underneath the dress and feeling the smooth knit against her skin and with her exposed pubis she knew she was becoming aroused. Along with the thoughts of meeting him for the first time and what lay before them tonight she was aware of her body tingling in anticipation. It was at this precise moment she felt the pulsing begin deep inside her pussy. At first she was startled but quickly recovered. Knowing now Andrew had to be very close by using the remote to the vibrating egg placed deep inside her, again his orders.

She turned scanning the many faces of people arriving from their flight. She struggled to hang on to her control as she searched for him. He wasn't hard to spot with his height and a smile spread across her face but she remained in place waiting for him to come to her.

This was all so new to her and she was apprehensive about wanting to please her Master and patiently waited to follow his lead on what was expected of her. She knew she was now very wet from the vibrator struggling to keep herself under control when suddenly the throbbing stopped as quickly as it had started. The mass exodus of people departing the plane momentarily removed her Master from her sight

She fervently glanced around looking for Andrew knowing he had to be close by as she felt the wetness seeping out of her steaming cunt. She blushed as she felt her nipples harden and thrust forward knowing men were staring at her and her brow began to glisten from the heat of her throbbing body. She finally spotted him leaning up against the wall with a slow smile spreading across his lips. She glanced down at her feet unsure of what to do and rooted to the spot unable to move.

He slowly walked toward her as she waited for his instructions on what to do, how to behave, how to act. With their relationship only having been up to this point online, she wasn't quite sure exactly what he expected of her and she didn't want to disappoint him.

With her eyes still cast down, she felt his presence in front of her. He touched her face stroking her cheek as she leaned into his palm. He placed his hand beneath her chin and used his index finger to bring it up to look at him. She nervously ran her tongue across her lips unsure of what to do or say. "It's ok little one, you are doing just fine", he said speaking to her for the first time.

A soft smile spread across her lips gazing into Andrew's deep blue eyes. No picture or even the occasional web cam that they used to 'be' with another could do justice to this face now staring down out her. Kaitlin caught her breath as Andrew's arms wrapped around her pulling her toward him, crushing her body against his.

One hand lowered to cup her ass as she felt the hardness of his erection against her. Just feeling his hard cock against her made her already engorged nipples ache for his touch, the liquid fire seeping slowly between her legs, the musky aroma surrounding them both. He lowered his head to hers, capturing her lips with his own. The kiss began as soft and gentle, tentative lips seeking each other but quickly escalating as he forced her mouth wide with his tongue showing her without words who was is in control and how he expected her to follow his lead.

And follow she did, caution thrown to the wind letting her become his in no way any man had been allowed before. Kaitlin had never been one to show public displays of affection, but now she allowed herself to revel in letting the world know she belonged to Andrew, his to do with exactly how it pleased him no questions asked.

She was blushing deeply because a lifetime of being rather demure doesn't disappear in a second, but there was no way she would even think of attempting to stop Andrew and what he obviously expected of her. With one last squeeze of her tight ass cheek, he broke the kiss and was once again gazing down at her. But now a broad smile was framing his face as he began speaking to her.

Kaitlin struggled to bring herself under control, to listen intently to what he was trying to say. The ringing in her ears was subsiding as she manage to focus her attention back to Andrew's face instead of her mind preoccupied with the throbbing between her legs.

"You are so beautiful baby and it pleases me greatly that you are wearing the dress I sent you. The color becomes you", he said stroking her cheek.

It now dawned on Kaitlin that for Andrew the cupping of her ass was no accident and that he had been checking to make sure she had followed ALL orders in her manner of dress and he knew her bottom was bare just as he had instructed. By feeling her ass through her dress, he was able to determine that nothing was on her bottom, that she was indeed following his orders to letter.

"Thank you Papa," Kaitlin said, the words rolling off her tongue for the first time in his presence. Saying the mere words made her ache for his hands to be on her and long to be able to touch him as well. She knew however not to act upon her whims and kept her hands firmly to her sides.

Outwardly as calm as she could manage but inside eagerly awaiting their first time together, their first 'scene' as Master and his sub. The safe word they had decided upon was 'blue' but Kaitlin seriously doubted she would even want or need to use the word to halt what Andrew, her Papa had planned for them. She trusted him implicitly and if the dampness between her legs was any indication. she knew this evening was going to be a night to remember.

"Are you ready to leave little one, to begin our evening?" asked Andrew as he continued to stroke her cheek.

"Yes Papa, the car and driver you asked me to hire is waiting outside," she softly spoke to him looking into his eyes briefly and then almost immediately casting her eyes downward. Kaitlin had her own car but it had been Andrew's wish for her to engage the services of the limo company for the evening and she had done as he had asked.

She wasn't really sure why he had insisted on her using this particular limo service, one that she had never even heard of before, but knew better than to question his authority. So she had called the number he had provided for her and the rest had been fairly easy. They seemed quite professional and were able to accommodate all of her Papa's requests on the short notice they had been given.

Although the basics of their evening had been discussed and agreed upon, she had also relinquished all control to her Papa relying on his intuition and her trust in him. This was all so new to her but she had as her gift to him placed everything in his hands as it was meant to be.

"Let's get the tedious job of retrieving my luggage out of the way so we can leave,." Andrew said as he looked deeply into her sapphire blue eyes. "I'm anxious to get our evening started little one."

"Me too Papa" Kaitlin said agreeing with him and again lowering her face demurely in her shyness and her yearning to be the sub she was meant to be for this powerful man before her. "I'm so happy you are finally here. I can hardly believe after months of waiting we are at last together."

"I know baby", he said leaning down to kiss her forehead and pushing an errant wisp of hair off her face as he cupped her chin bringing her face up to look once again into the depth of her luminous eyes. "I didn't think it would ever get here either", he said laughingly.

Kaitlin reached up to stroke the cheek of the man that was so embedded in her soul even though she was just now meeting him face to face. He captured her small hand with his much larger one and brought it to his lips softly kissing her fingers as he drank in the vision of loveliness before him.

Pulling her tightly against him, Andrew again lowered his mouth to hers, his tongue tracing the outline of her lips before forcing it inside her mouth. She sighed deeply as his mouth plundered her own, their tongues dancing together and both of them oblivious to the stares from people passing by them. The world around them ceased to exist as they gave in to the intoxicating allure they felt for each other.

His hand caressed her soft nipple, hardening now beneath his finger tips. She moaned against his lips, the sound trapped beneath his wonderful wet, warm mouth. She swayed slightly as his arms gathered her possessively towards him.

Raising his mouth from hers he spoke once more to Kaitlin with a smile in his voice. "I think we need to get out of here baby before we get arrested for "public indecency," he said laughing down at her upturned face. "God I want you so much."

"The feeling is mutual my dear Papa in case you haven't noticed," she said impishly grinning up at him.

Andrew steered her toward the area to retrieve his bags with his hand resting possessively on her round high bottom. Kaitlin was not use to the whole world seeing a man touching her and in the past might have even have pushed his hand away if it had been another man.

But after the way he had just kissed her, she felt herself becoming a woman that she barely knew. One that it had taken this man to bring out into the open and she smiled to herself realizing that her wanton lust had probably been beneath the surface all these years and just a few moments with Andrew had her giving into acts she had only once dreamed about.

But this was Andrew, her Papa, her Master and she had willingly given her body to him to do with as he pleased for both of their pleasure. Even though heat scalded her cheeks as she blushed at people staring at her and the way he caressed her ass for all to see, the thought of admonishing him for touching her this way in public did not reach completion and make it past her lips. She realized she wanted him to do the things he just had, regardless of where they were.

At last they were able to retrieve his luggage from airport security and Andrew grabbed them easily with one hand while guiding her toward the exit doors with his other. The limo was waiting curb side as he had requested and the driver got out of the vehicle to open the door for them. Kaitlin stepped into the waiting car with Andrew close behind her. She went to slide to the far side of the seat when Andrew stopped her and pulled her back towards him.

"Baby I want you to sit in my lap", Andrew stated with authority.

"Yes Papa, whatever you wish", said Kaitlin as their roles became defined in this journey that they were starting together.

Andrew leaned back into the comfort of the limo pulling her atop his lap and situating her to his requirements. She was facing toward the front of the limo with her back towards him. He reached around her and pulled the bodice of her dress down exposing one lush ripe breast. Her nipple hardened immediately partially from the cool breeze of the air conditioned car but also as the excitement and anticipation of wondering what her Papa had in store for her.

He tugged rather roughly on her nipple making her gasp slightly but she managed to keep her mouth closed and not utter a sound. He then pulled her dress up around her waist exposing her mound.

The limo driver looked back in the rear view mirror and Kaitlin saw his gaze upon her and knew that he saw how Andrew had exposed her for the man to see. She knew in her heart that this was Andrew's intention to show publicly that she was his and he could do whatever he wished with her and she wouldn't try to stop him. Part of her was embarrassed but another much deeper part was becoming aroused at what her Papa was doing to her.

He pushed her hand toward her cunt and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I want you to stroke that lovely pussy of mine. Pull apart the lips and rub your clit for me."

"Yes Papa," she said breathlessly. She did as he asked pushing her lips apart and exposing the hard little bud that was thrusting forth. She began massaging it for him, stroking it softly at first as the limo glided through the city taking them to their destination. She increased the tempo as her own excitement built as the wetness began pooling inside her.

Molten lava of desire filled her as she rolled her clit back and forth between her nimble fingers. Andrew pulled and tugged on her erect nipple twisting it and making it throb in exquisite pain. Her lower body responded as her breathing deepened. Panting softly now she felt her eyes droop close as the vortex of want and need surpassed her consciousness.

"Slip a finger inside my cunt baby. Find your G spot for your Papa," he instructed her and she hurried to do his bidding. "That's it baby, he said as her finger moved around deep inside her pussy

He pulled and twisted her nipples in exquisite torture as her finger pushed in and out of her wetness "Two fingers now baby, fuck my cunt for me", he ordered. He reached between her legs and stroked her clit as her fingers pushed in and out of the ever growing wetness.

Closer and closer she raced towards her climax when Andrew abruptly pulled her hand away with his own and made her stop.

She turned and looked back toward him with confusion, her eyes heavy with passion and not quite focusing. She wondered why he had made her stop and he placed a finger across her lips before she could form the words to say anything.

"Not yet little one. The evening is just beginning and besides we are at the hotel now." Andrew told her. She had failed to even notice the car had indeed stopped and the driver was waiting for instructions on how to proceed. He had lowered the window separating the front seat from the back and he looked upon them with barely concealed amusement with what was transpiring behind him.

Kaitlin flushed a deep red but made no move to cover herself without Andrew's okay. Instead it was her Master that adjusted her clothes and told the driver they would just drop off their luggage and would return shortly.

The driver rushed around the car to open the door for them as the bell hop met the car to take their luggage. Kaitlin had previously checked in per Andrew's instructions and removed the key card to their room from her purse handing it to him now. They headed toward the elevator with the bell hop close behind.

The elevator doors slid open and Andrew guided Kaitlin inside. When the doors slid closed, he wrapped his arms around her tugging her toward him. He held her hand and raised it to his nose inhaling her scent on her fingers. Slowly he licked her fingers his eyes locked with hers. His hand brazenly stroked the side of her breast and her nipples immediately hardened from his touch. Kaitlin ran her tongue over her lips mesmerized by all he was making her feel. The bell hop glanced at them but quickly averted his eyes knowing discretion was part of his job. Andrew continued to stroke her breast, casually pulling on her engorged nipple as Kaitlin struggle to remain calm but she strongly suspected without his arms holding her she would have difficulty staying in an upright position.

Her knees felt weak and she felt light headed from the continuing assault on her body every since Andrew's arrival at the airport. First the vibrating egg when he had exited the plane, then the limo ride and now this. She briefly wondered what she had got herself into with Andrew but she trusted him completely and would see this through.

They arrived on their floor and the doors slid open. The bell hop stood to one side to allow them to proceed him out of the elevator. He walked behind them with their luggage and was able to see Andrew's hand fondling Kaitlin's ass, periodically squeezing and rubbing her bare bottom. It was hard not to get aroused himself as he watched the play between the two lovers never even dreaming this was their first encounter because of how well Andrew seemed to know Kaitlin's body and the freedom with which she allowed him to touch her so intimately.

Andrew unlocked the door with the key card Kaitlin had given him earlier. The bell hop placed their luggage on the floor and then inquired if there was anything else that they needed. "No that will be all", said Andrew. The man reluctantly left, his face showing clearly he was enjoying watching the two of them. He looked like he would much rather see the two of them interact than leave the room to get back to work.

Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers