Her Gift to Papa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew pulled her roughly to him locking his lips on her own. His tongue danced with hers as he reached under her dress and stroked her bare ass. Reaching under her, he parted the lips of her cunt slipping his finger between the soft folds and felt the wetness seeping out of her. "Mmmm, my baby's horny for me, isn't she", he said suddenly removing his lips from her mouth.

He moved his hand now to the front of her mound and sought her clit with his fingers. Finding it, he stroked it lightly as he watched her eyes glaze with longing. He pulled down the top of her dress as his lips sought her nipple. Stroking it roughly with his tongue he continued rubbing her hard clit. She gasped from the torture to her body and she pushed her pussy against his hand. Grinding her pelvis into his hand, she held on to his arms for support. "Oh God Papa", she whispered to him, her breathing labored. "I need to cum so much".

Abruptly he removed his hand from her cunt and lowered her dress. Kaitlin whimpered as she felt her climax slip away. He pulled up the top of her dress as well and traced the outline of her lips with his fingers wet from her throbbing cunt. "You know you can't cum baby unless I say you can", he told her sternly. "You are mine now and you will ALWAYS obey me from this day forward. Is that understood?"

"Yes Papa. I understand", she answered him meekly lowering her head in shame. He let her go now and she swayed slightly before regaining her footing on the plush carpeting of their suite. "I'm sorry Papa", she said hesitantly still not sure what to actually say to him.

"It's okay my pet, you're still learning but I do expect you to pay attention to all of my teachings and not make the same mistake twice", he said to her quietly. She looked so crestfallen that Andrew didn't have to heart to further berate her when everything was still so new to her. He turned from her and headed toward the bedroom.

"I will just be a minute and then we will leave for dinner baby", said Andrew. "Wait here and I will be right back." He turned and headed towards the bedroom with one of his suitcases.

"Yes Papa, said Kaitlin, enjoying being able to call the man she adored the name he insisted she use when addressing him. She sat down on one of the comfortable chairs in the suite to wait for him.

She struggled to get her betraying body back under control while she waited for him. Although in some ways she was anxious about the night ahead, she trusted her Papa and was thrilled after months of getting to know him online that they were finally together in person.

She wondered just what he had in store for them to enjoy together tonight and the thoughts going through her head what they could be was keeping her aroused along with what he had just put her body through. She crossed one silk encased leg over the other feeling her cunt throbbing deeply inside.

Ever since Andrew had first arrived and surprised her with the vibrating egg buried inside her she hadn't stopped throbbing. Pulling out a compact to refresh her makeup, she noted that her eyes reflected her desire in them, her color higher than normal. She smiled somewhat dreamily to herself knowing that she looked her best for her Master tonight and he would be pleased with the obvious state she was in.

She heard the bedroom door open and turned to see Andrew striding toward her. "Are you ready baby?", he inquired

. "Yes Papa", Kaitlin said rising to her feet. For a moment she teetered on her high heels, a little dizzy from her heightened awareness of him. Never before had she desired a man so much. Never before had she ached to have him take her and brand her body as his. She wondered how she was going to get through the dinner he had planned and would gladly have foregone the outing just to have him fuck her now. But she knew that her Master had the entire evening orchestrated for what he wanted and she had to follow his lead and obey his orders.

He took her arm and guided her toward the door. She inhaled the scent of his cologne with him so near knowing she would forever associate the aroma with him. Exiting the room, Andrew locked the door and pocketed the key. He turned to her and smiled briefly wrapping his arm around her waist.

They strolled toward the elevator silently with Andrew appearing deep in thought. Shivers ran down her spine from his touch and she longed for more. As if reading her thoughts he spoke to her. "Patience baby, tonight will be all you have imagined and more", he said chuckling at her.

The elevator doors slid open silently and they entered with Andrew's arm still wrapped around her. His hand grazed her breast and he lightly massaged her nipple through the soft fabric. Instantly it hardened and she could feel the desire coursing through her veins. She moaned softly leaning into him. He increased the pressure and tugged on her nipple, twisting it slightly with his fingers.

The elevator had stopped at the next floor and the doors slid open again. An elderly couple entered and glanced briefly at them. Andrew did not remove his hand from her breast however and continued to tug on her nipple. The couple was now staring at the two of them and Kaitlin was blushing a bright red.

But she remained perfectly still allowing her Papa access to her body. She after all had given her body to him willingly and it was his to do with as he wished. To deny him that would mean punishment for her and she wanted to please him. They finally reached the lobby and exited the elevator with the elderly couple's disapproval evident in their eyes. But Kaitlin had only one thought in her head to please her Papa and quickly dismissed them from her mind.

They reached the waiting limo and the driver hurried to open the door for them. Kaitlin had half expected Andrew to have her sit in his lap again but instead he motioned her to sit beside him. He sat down and the driver closed the door behind them and hurried to get behind the wheel of the car.

They took off and headed toward the restaurant that Andrew had selected and made reservations for them. Kaitlin was lost in her thoughts when Andrew reached toward her pulling down the front of her dress exposing her ripe lush breasts. Instantly her nipples hardened and she caught herself before attempting to cross her arms over her chest.

She looked at him and noticed the half smile on his lips and knew this was what he wanted and she allowed him to arrange her dress so her breasts were on prominent display. He reached lower and gently put his hand between her legs pulling them apart. "Open them wide for me baby", he told her softly.

She eased her legs further apart following his directions and he pulled the skirt of her dress up exposing her mound once again. Kaitlin glanced up and noticed the driver stealing glances at them in the rear view mirror and knew this was Andrew's intention, to expose his property publicly for someone else to see and admire what belonged to him. He moved back to his side of the seat with his arm draped across her shoulder.

"Pull my pussy lips open for me baby, use your hand to open my cunt for me. Show me your clit" he said. Kaitlin did as he requested and the cool air brushed across her sensitive skin. "Now rub my clit for me baby". She found the little nub and began massaging it for him feeling her juices beginning to build up inside her once again. Part of her felt humiliated for what he was making her do in front of the driver but she couldn't deny him anything. The hold he had over her made her helpless to even consider not doing as he asked.

"Now put a finger inside baby", he instructed. She slipped her middle finger inside her wet cunt and slowly pushed it around. She was so aroused now and knew it would not take much to make her cum.

She could feel an orgasm building and knew she was getting close. Andrew leaned over her and removed her hand from her mound. He lifted her hand toward her mouth. "Lick it clean baby", he said pressing her fingers against her mouth. She whimpered as the orgasm slipped away from her but opened her lips as he requested. He slipped her finger into her mouth and her tongue flicked over it tasting her juices, sucking on her finger until they were gone only the aroma lingering behind.

The car pulled in front of the restaurant and glided to a stop. Andrew readjusted her clothing pulling up the front of her dress and covering her breasts once again and lowered her skirt as the car door swung open. They exited the car and Kaitlin glanced at their driver and noticed the bulge in his trousers. The man had a hard on from watching the display in the back seat. His cock pushed against his zipper and Kaitlin averted her eyes deeply embarrassed knowing her wanton behavior was responsible.

She realized though that even if she had wanted to, she couldn't have denied anything to Andrew. She had understood from the start that her gift to him for both of them was herself and her body. It was his to do with as he pleased and to deny him access or that pleasure would result in whatever he deemed necessary as punishment.

Although she wasn't exactly frightened of what he might or could do to her, she had no wish or desire to find out what that might entail. Certainly through her vast reading on the subject on her journey to the place she was now, she knew what others had done or did but it was a topic that neither she or Andrew had ever discussed in full detail. At present though it was the furthest thing from her mind to deny him anything. On one level she was embarrassed about what he had done so far tonight in public, but she was also deeply aroused as well. And it gave her a great thrill to be the object of his affection and desires.

They entered the restaurant and were seated by the hostess at a table in the center of the room. The lighting was soft and muted, the atmosphere of sophisticated elegance. Andrew had chosen well in the choice of where they would dine this evening, but Kaitlin in getting to know the man didn't expect anything less.

After they were seated, the waiter appeared almost immediately to bring them water and menus. He also placed a basket of rolls on the table before them. At this moment, Kaitlin wasn't sure she would even be able to eat this evening in her anticipation of what was to transpire over the next several hours.

After taking their drink order and handing them menus, the waiter left them alone momentarily to select their choices but Andrew stated he would order for her so Kaitlin didn't bother to pick hers up to view. She waited patiently while he perused the gold embossed menu. After a few moments, he signaled for the waiter that he was ready to make their selections.

He chose Prime Rib for himself along with a Caesar salad and for her he selected linguine with clam sauce and a house salad. She was slightly amused in his choice knowing full well that he would enjoy watching her succulent lips suck each strand of the spaghetti inside her mouth with a mental image in place of those very same lips on his engorged cock. "Very good Sir", said the waiter. "I will return with your food shortly". He turned and left the table and headed toward the kitchen.

At that precise moment Kaitlin felt the vibrating egg come to life deep inside her cunt. She gasped softly from the tingling sensation inside of her body but vainly tried to recover smiling at her Papa. The throbbing deep within her was sheer ecstasy and her desire was evident on her face. Her eyelids were heavy and arousal had heightened the color of her cheeks. Her eyes peeking beneath the half closed lids were a deep sapphire blue, darkened with passion. Her tongue darted out from her rosy lips lightly tracing the upper half, her hands gripping the tabletop fighting to keep herself under control.

"Relax baby", said Andrew. "Slow your breathing honey." Kaitlin fought to do just as he asked and slowly her breathing lightened but didn't entirely return to normal. "Good girl, that's my baby", he stated. Her nipples were as hard as granite, prominently displayed in the clinging dress she wore.

Even though her breathing was somewhat under control, the wanton lust was evident on her face, her nipples clearly showing the obvious state she was in. The vibrating stopped as Andrew switched off the remote. The waiter had just appeared at their table, his tray laden with their food. He looked quizzically at Kaitlin, but years of experience quickly masked the look on his face as he set their plates before them. He inquired if there would be anything else and when Andrew told him no, he slipped silently away.

"Listen to me baby", said her Papa. "Under no circumstance are you allowed to cum until I give you my permission. Is that clear little one?" he inquired. "If you do, you will be punished accordingly".

"Yes Papa", she answered. "I will not cum until you tell me I can."

"Please remember that baby", said her Master. "I don't want to punish you, but I will if you leave me no choice. I did bring everything with me for our 'scenes' together and that does indeed include a flogger. I won't hesitate to use it if you disobey".

It was at the moment Kaitlin finally understood exactly what she had embraced with Andrew in this lifestyle together. Before it had just been online and on the telephone together and she had always obeyed him. The choice however at that time had still been clearly in her hands because of the distance separating them, but tonight changed all of that and she had placed her trust in him.

Even knowing all of this and seeing what she was facing she didn't hesitate to agree to everything he said. "Yes Papa, I totally understand what is expected of me and I will do your bidding as requested", she stated calmly even though the butterflies in her stomach fluttered furiously.

"Good baby", he said. "Let's enjoy our meal now."

They began eating and when a scant 5 minutes had passed, once again Kaitlin felt the egg deep inside her being turned on and pulsating. Only through a steel source of will was she able to concentrate on eating as her cunt throbbed unmercifully.

Her Papa's face was almost expressionless, but Kaitlin knew he was well aware of the havoc he was putting her body through. She felt beads of perspiration appear on her upper lip as she vainly tried to keep her body still. The feelings racing through her body were exquisite and she could feel the molten lava gathering at the apex of her womanhood. Kaitlin's first thought was to close her eyes and give in to the tortuous need of her body, to fall through the abyss that was hovering just beyond her reach.

Andrew as if sensing her thoughts shook his head at her and warned her, "Not yet baby, you know you are not allowed to cum until I say you can. If you do, you know what the consequences will be little one." Her hands gripped the table's edge as she struggled to control her traitorous body.

She smiled tentatively at him seeking his eyes with her own. "Yes, Papa I know I must not give in until you deem it is time for me to do so," she breathlessly replied .

He increased the speed a notch right as the waiter appeared at their table inquiring about refilling their drinks. He glanced at Kaitlin and he could see obvious signs of her arousal. Her nipples were rock hard pebbles thrusting against the soft knit of her dress and at that moment she knew that was one of the reasons her Papa had not allowed her to wear undergarments beneath her clothing.

She was also aware of the musky aroma of her arousal and she felt that perhaps the waiter could smell it as well. She was so wet she could literally feel it oozing out of her and even briefly thought about leaving a 'wet spot' on the upholstered chair. The very idea made her smile and the waiter smiled back at her thinking the smile was meant for him. He even had the audacity to wink at her thinking she was flirting with him.

With that Kaitlin lowered her eyes hoping her Papa didn't think that same thought. Andrew had seen the byplay between the two of them and he only smiled knowing that Kaitlin was far too inexperienced yet to openly flirt with a man in his presence. Perhaps some day and some day soon but not tonight with her very first real 'scene'

After refilling their glasses, he once again moved away from their table and Andrew began speaking to Kaitlin in soft undertones what he expected of her and what she must do for him. She listened intently although it was very difficult to follow his words as her cunt continued throbbing and dripping.

"Normally baby I would not allow you to cum before the end of the evening but tonight I have a different agenda. You are going to cum repeatedly for me this evening with the first time being right here at this table in plain view of everyone. You are to keep your eyes open and to the best of your ability not show what is actually transpiring in that sweet pussy of mine. The next time our waiter comes back to the table for whatever reason, you will cum for me. I want you to be looking in our waiter's eyes when you start exploding and you are to keep yourself under control as that steaming hot cunt erupts for me. Do you understand my pet? Do you truly understand that cunt belongs to me and this is what I want and you must obey me?"

Kaitlin, with a rather wobbly smile, looked at her beloved Master understanding just what she must do for him. She knew that this was the first 'test' to see if the gift she had given him, for the both of their ultimate pleasure was indeed what she had been searching for her whole adult life. As much as they had both enjoyed the time getting to know one another online and on the telephone, this was now 'real' and the time to back out was now if this wasn't what she truly wanted.

Andrew had made it abundantly clear he wanted a 'real' relationship with her and not just the odd meeting or two. If things progressed with him the way they both had anticipated, by the year's end she would be living with him in his home. The car incidents, while rather embarrassing for her were not in total public view and had only had the driver as the sole audience, but this was. She also knew that crossing that threshold and putting her trust in Andrew was what they both needed at this point to cement their relationship.

Taking a deep breath, Kaitlin said in a quiet but firm voice, "Yes Papa, my cunt belongs to you and I will do whatever you wish for me to do this evening."

With those words Andrew turned up the speed on the egg deep inside her dripping pussy and Kaitlin gasped. The throbbing was both torture and pleasure beyond her wildest imaginations. "Open your legs wider for me baby" said Andrew and she hurriedly did his bidding. "Put your napkin between those lovely legs of mine. When it is time you will drop that napkin for our waiter. Now eat your meal as nonchalantly as you can please."

Kaitlin did as he directed this play between them although later she would be unable to remember exactly what she was eating. With the increase of the vibrations inside her, she felt herself so close to cumming but knew not to cross that line without Andrew giving her permission.

Her eyes were glazed with passion, her lips full and sensuous. The musky aroma penetrated the air around them or at least it smelled that way to her. She saw out of the corner of her eye their waiter approaching their table with a coffee carafe in hand and she knew then just what she had got herself into with Andrew. A part of her was embarrassed and it did heighten the color of her cheeks, but on a deeper gut level she was thrilled to be here with this man and doing EXACTLY as he was instructing her to do and what she would continue to do to please him.

Andrew spotted the man as well and in a low voice told Kaitlin she was to cum for him NOW. He wanted her in the throes of ecstasy as the man approached their table, he wanted the waiter to see his sub cumming for him and for the man to know or at least sense the hot molten wetness was dripping down her thighs for him.