Her Gift to Papa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you my precious baby for becoming my submissive, to mold, to teach and to share our time together", said Andrew looking deeply into her eyes. He was honored to see the trust he saw mirrored there. To know that she had willingly become "His".

"From this day forward you are indeed "mine", he told her. "We will discuss things that arise but once we partake in a 'scene' there is no backing out or you will be punished accordingly. We will always use a 'safe' word if any pain becomes more than you can reasonably bear but you cannot deny me just because you "don't feel like it". Am I making myself clear Kaitlin? Do you understand the ramifications of what I am asking you to give me? Do you truly understand what all it entails and will mean? This isn't just about sex baby but our life together."

"Yes Papa, I do indeed understand totally and I want you to know right now, for however long you will have me, I am yours. I know deep in my heart you will never truly hurt me. There is a vast difference between 'pleasure pain' that I crave and abusive pain inflicted on another person", she stated calmly locking her eyes into his and never wavering. "I will do anything and everything you want me to do but you do know me well enough to know outside of a "scene" or our bedroom I will ask questions", she said with a chuckle.

"I wouldn't have you any other way baby. I enjoy your keen mind every bit as much as your delectable body", he said hugging her tightly to him.

She shivered slightly from the air conditioned room and reaching for his t-shirt , he pulled it down over her body before once again pulling her against him. They lay there quietly in each others arms lost in their own thoughts of the time they had shared together. After awhile Andrew began speaking softly to her about all they had shared this evening and briefly outlining what it would mean to be his sub. They talked quietly until eventually the long full day caught up with both of them as they drifted off to sleep in each others arms.