Her Gift to Papa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers

"We need to hurry little one," he said to her as she sat there quietly with her hands in her lap. "Please finish your breakfast so we can leave as soon as possible".

"Yes Papa", she said answering him back, picking up her fork once again to do as he said.

They finished eating in silence and didn't linger upon finishing their meal. While Kaitlin had been getting dressed, Andrew had made arrangements with a cab to take them to their destination and it was waiting outside when they emerged. He had briefly thought about using the limo service again, but had decided for what he had planned it would work better if Kaitlin had no contact with Gary prior to meeting him at the dungeon.

Andrew gave the cab driver the address of the dungeon and Kaitlin was a little startled at the mention of the street's name. She vaguely knew that area of town although she never frequented it herself. She really couldn't think off the top of her head why they could possibly be going there at that time of morning but didn't question him and just sat beside him relaxing in the cab.

As the cab took them to their destination, she was lost in her thoughts of the previous day with Andrew and feeling the pleasant soreness of being thoroughly fucked by a wonderful lover. Before she could stop herself she was smiling in remembrance of the night they had shared. Andrew glimpsed her smile and inquired to what brought that on. She blushed and then told him about where her thoughts had been. He laughed softly and smiled back at her.

"You will very shortly have more memories to add to last night", he said with a devilish gleam in his eye.

The drive went rather quickly and before long they were pulling up to a rather non descript building. She couldn't even imagine what must be inside. There were no markings on the exterior that indicated what type of business or even if it was a business on the outside. They alighted from the taxi and it sped off after Andrew paid the fare.

He gently took Kaitlin's arm and led her to the building and opened the door for her. In contrast to the bright light outside, it was very dim on the inside and it took her eyes a moment to adjust. Once they did however, she realized where she was at, a place she had only read about before and although she obviously didn't know the particulars since Andrew had shared none of that with her, she knew they were going to have another 'scene' and smiled up at Andrew. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the blindfold he had used the night before and slipped it over her eyes.

"Baby from this point on you will be blindfolded and unable to see, only hear and feel. There will be a lot asked of you and I expect you to follow my wishes and instruction to the letter. We will use the safe word 'blue' again if things become too difficult for you to handle but I am hoping and thinking you will enjoy this every bit as much as I will. Do you understand baby? Fully understand that I will be making a lot of demands on you today and I do expect you to obey and you will be punished if you refuse or balk. The time to back out is now before we enter that door if that is what you wish". Andrew paused upon completion of his wants for them and waited for her answer.

Without even hesitating Kaitlin told him, "Yes Papa, I totally understand and am willing to go through this with you whatever it is", she said smiling up at him.

He couldn't see the total trust in her eyes because of the blindfold, but could feel them in her voice as she answered him. He leaned down and kissed her forehead and said, "Thank you baby and I am quite confident knowing your appetites so well now that you will enjoy this with me", he said. He took her arm and led her toward the room they would be using.

When he opened the door, he saw that Gary was already there, but motioned for him to keep quiet. Part of the scene he had planned was Gary was never to say a word at all. He wanted to keep Kaitlin guessing on which man she was with at any given moment.

"Hold your hands up above your head so I can remove your dress baby", he ordered.

Raising her arms as her Master requested, she stood as still as a statue as Andrew pulled the dress over head. She could feel her nipples hardening from both the cool air and the excitement of what he was doing to her. The now familiar ache in her loins began as well, her cunt responding to his whisper soft touch. She whimpered as she felt his finger spread the folds between her legs and slide up and down her slit. He left her stockings and the high heeled sandals with their intricate crisscrossing laces, the shoes she had laughingly described to him as her fuck me slut shoes when they were discussing her wardrobe. She had to actually practice walking in them when Andrew had sent them to her as a gift never having worn shoes with this high of a heel before.

Andrew felt himself growing hard just looking at this lovely vision before his eyes. Her hard nipples were thrusting forth from her body and the dampness between her legs beginning to make her mound gleam as the moisture seeped between the lips of her cunt. He reached out to grab and twist one of the pale pebbles now and hear her gasp as she patiently stood before him waiting for her cue from him what was expected of her.

Gary was unable to stop the gasp that passed his lips when he saw Kaitlin gloriously displayed before him and it was then she knew there was someone in the room with them. The sound had been so quiet though, she was unable to determine where it had come from or even if it was male or female.

Andrew admonished him with a look and a contrite Gary stood silently waiting on his own instructions. The one thing he and Kaitlin had in common was they were both subs and for today at least, they both 'belonged' to Andrew and would both be following Andrew's orders for the scene that was beginning to unfold.

He turned her facing towards him and attached the nipple clamps to her breasts that he had used the night before. He tightened the tension on them, a little stronger than what he had used the previous evening. She gasped from the torture to her breasts but no words passed her lips as she obediently stood before Andrew waiting in place for him to do as he wished to her. He tugged on the chain between her breasts rather roughly and he could tell from the slight grimace on her face it was painful for her as he intended it to be. Andrew led her over to what is known as a bench and told her to lay face down on it. He then secured her arms to the head of the bench, she was basically hand cuffed to it. He then bound her ankles in the same way. After he had her securely bound with her luscious ass staring up at him he begin to tell her a little of what was fixing to take place.

"I have another man here with us my pet and you will do with him and myself everything you are told to do but my wishes are you are not going to know which man is doing what to you nor will you know which man you are fucking or sucking or what ever else strikes my fancy. You are to keep silent at all times, you are not to be allowed to ask any questions nor say one single solitary word. If you do, you will be punished and the same holds true for the man with us. If both of you understand, nod your heads", he said.

They both did as he requested and he stated for Gary to come to him. His baby lay there quietly and submissive to whatever he had planned waiting for him just like he knew she would and he smiled to himself at the thought of how responsive and attentive his baby was for him. He was already getting harder himself and could tell Gary was as well. He told Gary to undress as he began to remove his clothing as well.

Gary was very similar to him in size and was the reason he had been 'chosen' to make this as difficult as possible for Kaitlin to figure out which man was which. Andrew attached nipple clamps to Gary's chest very similar although smaller in size to the one he had placed on Kaitlin. He motioned for Gary to begin by spanking Kaitlin's bare upturned bottom and he did it just like he had been taught to.

The hard slaps on her creamy white skin, followed by the gentle massaging rubs on the quickly reddening paleness had her moaning from the first strike. Although she whimpered a bit from the savagery to her bottom, true to form not a word passed her lips as her breathing deepened and her arousal became evident to Andrew in the way her body writhed on the bench.

The friction against her breasts caused the nipples to bead up into hard little pebbles and he leaned over her and gently removed the butt plug from her ass. The pop was audible in the silent room and she did gasp but stayed silent as he had ordered. Andrew briefly wondered if he should have used a ball gag but had decided not to with this particular scene today.

He had already decided he was going to be the one to first put his cock into that sweet ass of hers that was upturned and begging to be fucked, so he indicated to Gary to move to the front of the bench and Gary knew what was expected of him.

He roughly pulled on Kaitlin's hair and forced her head up a bit and pressed his cock against her mouth. With that movement he was forcing her to open her lips to take his hard throbbing cock down her throat. She didn't disappoint either man, Andrew watching or Gary feeling the sensations. Her tongue eagerly licked the cock being forced on her as Gary held her head firmly in place.

Kaitlin run her tongue up and down the man's shaft as she eagerly undertook the task before her. This was a new experience for her not being able to use her hands but made up for it the way she used her mouth on the hard cock Gary held her head firmly in place as he pumped his throbbing prick in and out her wet orifice. Now she understood why none of the things they had done together last night including her giving her Papa head so there could be no way for her to determine who's cock was in her mouth.

Eagerly she laved the pulsating cock with her tongue stroking him with the rhythm he set forth plunging ever deeper down her throat. Andrew became increasingly harder as he watched the byplay between them and reached between her legs and felt her cunt and saw how turned on his baby was. His cunt was dripping, the cunt he owned now. Hot and slick and trembling from his touch. Trying to push toward his hand with what little latitude the restraints allowed. Begging to be fucked anyway he wanted her.

He slowly entered her hot sweet pussy from behind as she tried to push back toward him but failed because of the restraints. Whimpering in frustration wanting the cock, whoever's it was buried inside her. Never before had Kaitlin ever been with two men at once and it had never crossed her mind how much she would enjoy it. She realized now that Andrew was 'making' her do something her own body was begging for. On one level she was ashamed of herself but on another she desperately craved what was being done to her. Wanted it more than she had ever thought possible.

Andrew began moving faster in and out of her dripping cunt, slamming into her with each thrust as Gary fucked her mouth. She sucked and nibbled and licked on that cock wondering momentarily if it was Andrew's or whoever the other man was. The exquisite sensations her body was feeling were beyond her wildest dreams. Her cunt was dripping wet, wetter than she ever remembered being before as whoever it was pumped in and out of her as she clenched him tightly with her muscles.

After a moment she gave up trying to figure it all out and just gave in to her body and the cravings. The cravings to be fucked and fucked hard. To be used by her wonderful Papa just the way he had intended. Faster Gary moved as she worked her marvelous mouth on his cock and Andrew watching knew that mouth would give hours of pleasure to himself. But for now his baby needed to be fucked for the first time in her pert round ass and he became harder still just thinking about being the first man to give her this pleasure.

He pulled his glistening cock from her dripping cunt and put the tip at the opening of her ass, his hands gently on her bottom guiding himself toward her. She gasped from the tip slipping inside her and tried to let herself relax as Andrew had taught her. She was glad for his detailed instructions now and for the times they had played with her vibrator so she kind of knew what to expect.

Slowly he pushed his cock in her tight ass and gradually felt it opening up for him. Andrew rubbed her bottom gently as he gently forced his hard throbbing cock in his baby's sweet tight ass. He knew this being her first real time that it was inevitable he was going to hurt her, but he also knew Kaitlin would welcome him and the pain so he pushed on.

He could feel the natural resistance in the persistent pushing of his hard penis inside and Kaitlin felt it as well. She was trying with great difficulty to relax the way Andrew had taught her and was somewhat succeeding when she felt the 'pop' that let her know her body had opened up for whatever man was pushing his cock inside her and she was grateful whoever it was had taken the time to go slow. Andrew had felt it as well and smiled to himself as he slowly began pumping in and out of his pet's ass.

Kaitlin continued administrating to Gary's hard cock still not knowing which man it was, her succulent lips and tongue flickering over his swollen member. Andrew watched his baby pleasing the man he had chosen for this scene and smiled to himself enjoying the pleasures she was giving him. He motioned to Gary and silently mouthed to him ordering him to do what he wanted to watch.

"Fuck her mouth harder and rougher. Remember how I explained to you what I wanted and desired today" Andrew silently mouthed to him.

He reached up and pulled on the chain of the clamps on Gary's nipples and the man grunted but said nothing. He pulled rougher on Kaitlin's hair pushing his cock deeper down her throat making her take all of him inside.

Andrew continued fucking her ass with his hands enclosed on her waist but frequently pulling on the chain of her own clamps. Kaitlin was in more pain that she had every been before but it was exquisite and sweet and she welcomed the sensations to her body, she craved it and wanted whichever man it was to be rough with her as he was doing. As if sensing her unspoken thoughts, he pulled harder on the chain bringing tears to her eyes at the same time causing her cunt to become even wetter. Her juices were dripping out of her as each man fucked her in different ways.

Kaitlin felt the man's fingers now open up her cunt and searching for her clit. He pulled on it roughly as tears continued to roll down her cheeks. Faster he slammed his cock into her upturned ass as Gary fucked her face. She had known from experimenting with Andrew online and on the telephone the pain, but nothing had truly prepared her for the actuality of it. On one hand her body was screaming from the things being done to her by both men, but on another much deeper level she was very aware how much she lusted for and wanted everything being done to her.

If anything she wanted more pain, not less and her dear sweet Papa knew this and acted accordingly as he used his baby and fucked her like the animal she was for him and only him. She was so aroused her pussy was oozing out her juices and making the bench slick and wet.

Her nipples were rock hard beneath the clamps as her body begged to cum. She needed that release so much but knew it wouldn't happen until her Papa was ready and her mind was off in a place waiting for him to allow it as he continued using her body the way he wanted. She could feel the man's heavy balls slapping against her ass and his increased movements made her realize he was close to cumming himself.

Andrew pulled harder on Gary's chain and then told the man he was to cum now. Several seconds passed and Kaitlin could feel the man beginning to erupt, but with him so deeply down her throat and her hands tethered, she was helpless to do anything to guide the man and she gagged as he began erupting.

His cock popped out of her mouth as his cum spewed on her face as wave after wave of pleasure went through his body. Andrew watching began to feel his own climax coming on and slammed harder into Kaitlin as she laid tied and bond for his use, for his pleasure. Those thoughts of his baby that he now 'owned' sent him over the edge as well and he came too spilling into Kaitlin's tight ass.

As his body convulsed, he reached for his baby's clit and massaged it roughly for her and leaned over her and told her it was her turn now. And he held her upturned bottom as the pleasure took over her body blocking out all the pain she had endured to reach this plateau. She screamed as the feelings took over her body and only the restraints that held her in place kept her from collapsing into a sodden heap. She quite literally momentarily passed out as she shook from her climax. Never before had she endured anything so intense, never knew her body could reach that level.

Her Papa untied her now from the bench releasing her the bindings that held her in place. Kaitlin knew though his appetites were vast and this was probably only the beginning. She still had no idea which man had done what to her but had enjoyed them both immensely. And she was right in her thinking about their 'scene' only just starting as he led her over to a 'horse' and once again she felt herself being locked into place to be used by her Master. He reached up to remove the nipple clamps however knowing prolonged use would make them bleed.

She cried out before she could stop herself from the pain of their release. "Oh my God Papa, what are you doing to me now? Why are you tying me up again?" she said before she could stop herself.

A contrite Kaitlin hung her head hoping her Papa would understand and not consider punishment because of his explicit instructions on her not uttering a sound. She could hear the disapproval in his voice with the words he spoke to her however and knew that he was not happy with her.

"I told you not to speak little one and you disobeyed me", he said. You know now what must be done."

Knowing not to speak now she merely nodded her head. She knew in her heart she would be punished for disobeying him, just not when. He continued securing her to the 'horse' for now though and she meekly waited for whatever was coming next.

Andrew had decided he wanted to watch Gary fucking Kaitlin like the animal she was and explained to him what he wanted and expected him to do. Kaitlin lay there in humiliation from all the explicit instructions she was hearing but after already disappointing Andrew once, she knew there was no way she would do anything to halt whatever this man was going to do to her.

She felt Andrew pulling apart her cunt lips and attaching clothes pins to them to keep her wide open. She also knew from her Papa's tone and instructions she was not to be allowed to cum with this part of the scene. She was to be fucked and used but no pleasure was to be completed.

She lay there waiting for it to begin as tears ran down her cheeks. Silently crying knowing she had disappointed her Papa. Andrew motioned to Gary what he expected him to do and he quietly carried out Andrew's orders and rammed his cock swiftly into Kaitlin's ass with no warning and one hard thrust.

She was still wet somewhat from Andrew, but it still hurt as Gary began fucking her. Andrew watched satisfied that both his subs were doing exactly what he had ordered to be done. He watched Gary's cock push in and out of his baby's ass and reached over to feel her cunt.

Even through the pain and the humiliation, his baby could not stop her body from betraying her and showing how aroused she was becoming. Once again her cunt was dripping as Gary pounded her delectable ass. He took his wet fingers and roughly forced them into her mouth. He didn't even have to tell her to lick them clean, she eagerly did that on her own sucking his fingers of every drop of her juices.

Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers