Her Gift to Papa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers

He roughly pulled back her head and crammed his own hard cock into her open mouth in one hard thrust. Both men pounded her mercilessly but this time there would be no release for her. She was being used like a dog in heat for their release only and she quietly lay there never moving a muscle and never uttering a sound. No whimpers, no gasps, complete silence. It seemed like an eternity to her but in actuality was mere minutes as they both used her body.

Before long she heard Andrew tell Gary to cum now and he exploded in her as she felt Andrew erupting in her mouth. She tried hard to swallow as much as she could as he firmly held her head but some dribbled out on to her chin. He hadn't even allowed her to make love to him with her mouth, instead he had literally just fucked her face wanting to use the opening for his pleasure alone. This made her humiliation complete, the feeling like an animal instead of his baby.

She felt Andrew untying her binding once again but it still wasn't over. Now he led her to a wall that had rings put in various places at different levels. He forced her to stand up against the wall and took her arms and pulled them above her head. He handcuffed first one wrist high above her head to a ring and then the other with her arms far apart. He pulled her legs roughly apart and did the same with her ankles. Andrew picked up a flogger and Kaitlin heard the crack of it through the air and knew now what Andrew was going to do.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as he quietly told her what he expected from her now and her punishment. Not only had he decided to punish her right now, but Gary was going to be watching her humiliation and although she had not laid eyes on the man nor met him, the idea of someone else watching her beloved Papa punishing her made it that much worse.

"You are to count each stroke as it hits your body Kaitlin and you will thank me and beg me for the next one", her Master stated looking deep into her eyes.

Her own were filled with shame and remorse for having disobeyed her precious Papa. Meekly she nodded her head that she understood what he expected of her. She felt the first sting as Andrew expertly flicked it across her backside.

"One Master. Thank you. May I please have another?" she said with tears pooling in her eyes as she struggled to withstand the pain.

Once again she felt the sting of the flogger strike her this time higher on her back, She flinched but tried to stay as still as possible as she once again counted for him.

"Two Master. Thank you. May I please have another?" she said once again as the tears now freely flowed down her face.

Andrew expertly continued to strike her never hitting the same spot twice and never hitting her where it would inflict more than surface pain. Each time the flogger touch her skin, she counted for him and begged for another. It seemed like an eternity to Kaitlin but finally Andrew blessedly stopped at twenty. The pain was intense, the humiliation vast, but at last it was over. Her face was streaked with her tears but she had never attempted to utter a word other than what he had instructed her to say and in fact had taken the punishment in subdued silence remaining perfectly still as lash after lash had hit her bottom, her back, her breasts and her cunt.

Andrew slowly untied her and gathered her in his arms. Then he did something he had never done with any other sub of his. He lovingly kissed her forehead and in soft words for her ears only he told her how much she had at first pleased him and that he was indeed sorry her actions had brought on the necessary punishment. He asked for Gary to leave now as he continued holding his baby. Gary thanked him for letting him be a part of this morning's activities and gathered his clothes and left.

Andrew stood up and carried Kaitlin to the adjoining bathroom and she could hear him turning on the water faucets of the bathtub. The blindfold was still firmly in place and she had never even seen the man that had been with them. He lowered her into the warm water and slowly began bathing his baby erasing all of the bodily secretions that she had endured from the way he had used her body for his pleasure.

He at last removed the blindfold and she looked up at him and her lovely eyes filled with sorrow and remorse gazed at him. The trust was evident there and it tugged at Andrew to realize just how much faith she had put into him. This beautiful creature was his and he knew deep in his soul that no matter what he ordered her to do for him she would comply. He was just sorry that she had not obeyed his explicit instructions that had made the punishment necessary.

He finished bathing her and picked her up and wrapped a towel around her and carried her back into the other room. In silence he dressed her and they left the room with him holding her hand. He used his cell phone to call for a cab and they waited quietly for it to arrive with his arm wrapped around her. Neither one had spoken and were both lost in their own thoughts. Kaitlin was not even sure she should speak at this point and waited for a sign from Andrew but none came so she patiently waited.

The cab arrived and Andrew opened the door for Kaitlin to get inside. She slid across the seat and he draped his arm across her shoulder pulling her tight against him somehow knowing she needed his touch right now. He gave the driver instructions to take them back to the hotel and the drive there was completed in silence with Andrew holding her in his arms.

The drive didn't take long at all and soon they were back at their hotel. After Andrew paid the driver, they made their way across the hotel lobby toward the elevators still in silence. Kaitlin was not sure what to say and after the punishment she didn't want to make idle chit chat because she wasn't exactly sure just how much she had disappointed her Papa.

She waited patiently for him to initiate any conversation between the two of them but he appeared to be deep in thought. Upon entering their room he turned to her and told her that they would be staying in this evening and not going out and he wanted her to wear the teddy she would find in the nightstand drawer by their bed. He then wanted her to lie on the bed and wait for him to come to her.

She hurried off to do his bidding because in her heart she was trying to make it up to him in his keen disappointment of her this afternoon. Her body was still aching from the punishment and she knew that it would for several days to come. She bruised rather easily with her pale skin and she knew that she was already showing those effects. That part didn't matter to her however, her only concern was pleasing her Master. She quickly removed the lovely dress she had worn today, once again grateful for all the things her Papa was doing for her. She liked the idea if him selecting her clothes and dressing for him.

She opened the drawer and found one of the prettiest pieces of lingerie she had ever seen. It was black but extremely sheer and she knew it wasn't meant to cover up anything at all but instead to entice with what was showing through the thin material. She hurriedly stripped and pulled it on her sore body and stood looking for a moment at herself in the mirror in the bedroom. Her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric, the top very tight with her breasts barely covered. The thinness of the material also clearly showed her dark mound between her legs. She hung up the dress in the closet and tidied up a bit and then lay down on the bed to wait for Andrew.

He came into the room a few moments later carrying a towel, what looked like to be shaving cream and the room's ice bucket filled with warm water. He also had a pair of scissors and a razor in his hand. It was obvious from the items that he carried what he intended to do this afternoon. Kaitlin and Andrew had discussed at one time before ever meeting when they were getting to know one another if her pussy was au natural or smooth shaven.

When she had told him that she had never shaved her pubic hair, he had told her not to and if it was to ever be bare that it would be done by his hand and his hand alone. She had processed the information and had put it at the back of her mind and hadn't really thought much about it until now. Now it was literally staring her in the face and she wasn't quite sure how she felt about it but had no intention whatsoever of saying a word to her Papa.

He placed everything on the floor by the bed and sat down beside her. He gathered her in his arms once again and lovingly stroked her hair as he kissed her first her forehead and then slowly touched his lips to her own. The kiss was sweet and gentle not at all lust filled and she knew this was the Andrew he was in private with her, the man that cared a great deal for her and her well being.

He never kissed her when they were 'scening' but she was finding out and seeing the two very different sides of him; Andrew the man and Andrew the Master. She adored both but it seemed like he could read her mind and see into her soul after the afternoon that they had shared she needed Andrew the man right now. She tried to speak and apologize for this afternoon but he put his forefinger across her lips to silence her.

"Kaitlin, the punishment was what was needed for the time but it is now to be forgotten. Words are not necessary nor do I wish to hear them. Your silent endurance of the punishment showed me beyond a shadow of a doubt how contrite you were and are and nothing needs to be said further on the subject. Consider the matter closed and we will not speak of it again. Is that understood my precious baby?" he asked.

"Yes Papa, I understand. Thank you", she said smiling tentatively up at him. "I take it from the things you brought into the room with you that you wish to shave my pussy now," she grinned as she looked at him.

"No baby, I am going to shave MY cunt. Remember it belongs to ME now and I will do whatever I wish with it," he smiled down at her as he said the words.

She could tell though he was dead serious despite his smile, that her gift of herself to him and for them did indeed make her pussy his and his alone. It was no longer hers, it just happened to be on her body still.

He reached underneath her and undid the teddy at the snaps at her crotch and pushed it up around her waist as she laid exposed before him.

"First I am going to trim the hair with the scissors and then shave you completely bare. After today I will expect you to keep it as part of your daily hygiene and completely bare at all times unless I decide differently. Is that understood my pet?" he asked.

"Yes Papa I understand and will do that for you. I promise," Kaitlin stated.

Placing a towel underneath her bare bottom Andrew immediately set to work after her response. He clipped the hair as short as possible with the scissors as she lay there trusting him completely to not hurt her. Instead her body was responding to his touch and it surprised her how much the simple gestures were exciting her.

He worked quickly and a short time later he took the shaving cream in his hand and squirted it across her luscious mound staring up at him. Before spreading it across the area, he first parted her lips and knowingly exposed her opening sticking a finger inside her. He smiled at her feeling for himself what he was doing to her.

"Hmmm, making my baby horny am I?" he laughed at her with a twinkle in his eye. "Yes Papa, you are," Kaitlin sighed. "I guess it would be useless to deny it with your finger in the evidence though huh?" she laughed.

He laughed with her and then proceeded to rub the shaving cream into her mound covering the pubic hair. He took the razor in hand and with deliberate slow strokes began to shave His/her pussy. His touch on her cunt was enthralling, so soft and gentle.

Kaitlin remained perfectly still while he whisked all the hair away covering her. She could feel how wet his actions were making her as she lay there before him. Her breathing deepened and Andrew was well aware of what his touch was doing to his baby but he didn't rush the task partially to be gentle and careful with tenderness of the area he was exposing and also because he loved prolonging the act of taking care of his baby.

Eventually though he finished and using a warm wash cloth gently cleansed the area. He then gathered up everything he had used in what he considered 'marking' his territory and told her he would be right back and not to move until he returned.

She lay there silently waiting for him smiling to herself and thinking there were so many sides to this man she was just beginning to really know. The strict firm Master was very much a part of him and how he treated her, but he was also loving and gentle with her as well. And as the afternoon turned into evening, she was soon to discover the loving Andrew was just as much part of him as the strict Master.

Presently he returned and she felt the bed dip with his weight as he joined her. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her to him. He lowered his mouth to hers and gently kissed her. Slowly parting her lips with his tongue he slipped it inside and kissed her deeply, his hands caressing her body.

She in turn realized this time with him was to be different than the 'scenes' they had thus far enjoyed together and felt herself literally melting in his arms. He began raining soft kisses down her body, his mouth first on her neck then moving to her breast. He suckled the nipple sweetly as it hardened in his mouth.

She moaned in contentment with what he was doing to her and knew instinctively to lay quietly as he made love to her body, to her soul. She smiled at him and he smiled back capturing her eyes with his. His hands continued caressing her as his mouth moved lower. She felt his hot breath on her freshly shaved mound and it was exquisite. Words escaped her on describing what he was doing to her, making her feel.

The first touch of his tongue on her bare pussy drove her wild and she clutched the sheets of the bed in her hands trying her best to remain still as he laved her with his tongue. His hands pulled the lips apart and for the first time she felt his tongue on her clit. She moaned out loud with the desire she felt for this man, her beautiful blue eyes darkened with passion.

"Let yourself go baby, there is no 'scene' tonight., no agenda. It's just the two of us in this bed making love", he lovingly told her.

With those words Kaitlin understood tonight was different somehow and she was learning more about the man Andrew was instead of just her Master. When they were doing a scene together, it was all planned and played out by him albeit with her very willing participation, but Andrew was in complete control at all times.

He never kissed her during that time, never cuddle her, was never gentle. This evening he was all of that and more. He was her lover instead and this time together was very special to her and because of the day's events something that was a balm to her soul. More than words could have possible done, Andrew was showing her how much he cared about her and what she meant to him as a woman.

As he stroked her with his hands and his tongue, she lost complete control and her orgasm came fast and hard. Her juices filled his mouth as he licked her over and over again, his tongue darting in and out of her pussy. Her hands were in his hair now clutching him to her as the convulsions shook her body, her very soul.

Gliding his tongue now up her torso he worked his way toward her mouth and then captured her lips with his own. Tasting herself on his lips she contently sighed to herself. Feeling his hard cock against her tummy she knew how aroused he was now and deepened their kiss. Her tongue was dancing with his as she made love to his mouth.

Reaching between them she captured his throbbing erection in her hand stroking him lightly. He moaned deep in his throat from her touch. She slowly moved her mouth from his now taking 'control' as she continued to caress him with her soft touch. Kissing and licking his neck as she moved her mouth down his body. Her tongue flickered on his small nipple as she grazed him with her teeth. It was Andrew's turn to lay back and let her make love to him.

Slowly she worked her way down his body and the sensations were exquisite. It was his turn to enjoy the administrations of her luscious lips on his manhood.

His breathing deepened as he felt her breath on him and then at long last her tongue on his aching cock. He ran his hands through her luxurious hair, momentarily speechless as she caressed him with her hot moist tongue. She opened her mouth wider and gradually lowered her head down on him taking him deep inside the depths of her throat.

He groaned as she slowly began moving up and down on him. Her hand cupped his balls, kneading them as her mouth worked it's magic. Reaching underneath his balls, she stroked the sensitive area beneath them and smiled as she knew what she was doing to her Papa. When he thought he would explode from the torture of it all, she abruptly released him and moved over his body.

Positioning herself above him she now lowered her cunt on to his hard cock. Her wetness surrounding him and then her muscles clenching him inside her as pushed her body to take him all the way inside her. For a moment she sat there very still as she smiled down at him and he gazed at this woman that was rapidly invading his soul.

Keeping her eyes locked with his, Kaitlin slowly began moving up and down his hard shaft. His hands were around her waist guiding her as she sank down on him only to rise again. Her muscles were holding tightly to him as she increased her movements never breaking eye contact with him. She lowered her head to his chest nibbling on his nipple. He sucked in his breath as he watched her coat his cock with her juices. Reaching between them she pushed her fingers between the now bare pussy lips seeking her clit.

"Mmmm, Papa this feels soooo good smooth like this. Thank you for doing it for me," she whispered in a sultry voice.

Andrew loved seeing this side of his baby, the temptress that was fucking him now.

She increased the friction between them as she massaged her clit, throwing her head back as the feelings overtook her body. Andrew could feel the pulsating deep in her cunt as she moved on him and it made him that much harder as he began moving with her, meeting her thrusts. He held tightly to her hips as they moved as one, the mindless dance of lovers seeking fulfillment.

Lowering her head, her mouth searched for his capturing his bottom lip and sucking on it as she moved closer to her climax. Her body began shaking and Andrew knew how close she was and he let himself go as well. His hips rising off the bed and she rocked him with her dripping pussy, slamming down on him harder as the sensations invaded her very soul. With a scream in her throat, she came gushing over him as she trembled from the mindless ecstasy. It was enough to send him over the edge as well and he could feel his balls tightening as he too lost control and his hot cum shot deep inside her womb.

She collapsed over him and lay there with her head on his chest as she struggled to gain control of her breathing. He now wrapped his arms around her holding her to him as she lay there with his cock still buried inside her. Gradually her breathing slowed as she fought her way back to conscious awareness of her surroundings. Lifting her head she gazed down at him with a smile on her face. Leaning down once more she brushed her lips against his basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. As much as she enjoyed him being in complete control of their lives and the scenes they enjoyed together, this evening with him had been just as wonderful in an entirely different way for her.

Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers