Her Gift to Papa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers

Her cheeks blazed with color but she steadfastly held her head upright not giving in to the desire to cover her nakedness. She almost cringed as she heard her Master introducing her to room waiter but stubbornly refused to let the man know what it was costing her to remain calm while her insides churned in turmoil.

“This is my slut my good man, my whore for my pleasure. She’s quite beautiful, don’t you think?” her Master asked the man as he paused in placing the dishes down.

“Yes Sir, she is,” mumbled the young man who appeared to be barely out of adolescence, perhaps 20 or 21. The proof of what the scene was doing to him was evident in his arousal straining against the zipper of his black uniformed pants.

“She is owned by me and must do whatever I say young man. Would you like her to suck your cock for you?” Andrew quietly asked. “Have her take you deep down her throat and swallow your cum as it erupts from the pleasure she will give you?”

The young boy that was barely a man couldn’t believe what her was hearing and stared open mouthed at Andrew not quite daring to believe he was serious. He stammered out his reply only managing to say that yes he wanted that very much. He stood staring at the older man in front of him wondering if some elaborate game was being played at his expense.

“Down on your knees slut and take care of this young man,” her Master ordered. You are to suck his cock and swallow all his cum for me. Is that understood my whore?”

“Yes Master,” was all she said as she quickly rose from the table to do his bidding.

Kaitlin walked over to where the young man was rooted to the spot and dropped to her knees in front of him. Without ever raising her eyes to look at him, she hurriedly lowered the zipper from his pants freeing his hard on that already had a drop of precum on the tip. Her tongue darted out licking at the moisture as he began to moan from the touch of her lips. Opening her mouth wider, she lowered her head down on his shaft as she felt her Master intently staring at her.

As Andrew watched, his baby took the other man’s balls in her hand and squeezed them as she moved her head up and down his cock. He smiled as he watched her so intent on pleasuring the young man and thus pleasing her Papa as well. In the short time that they had been together, he was seeing that regardless of what he requested, asked, demanded or whatever; Kaitlin would do whatever he wished. He might see a momentary flicker of alarm or even dismay across her lovely face, but she never balked or refused his wishes or desires.

Being of the age the young man was and the situation itself, it wasn’t long before he was erupting into his slut’s mouth. Andrew liked thinking of her that way, knowing how much it meant to her to behave that way only for him and only by his commands. His baby deep throated the young man swallowing all of his cum and with her mouth still wrapped around his cock, she raised her eyes and searched out her Papa’s face seeking his approval.

“Very good my little whore. You did that remarkably well, wouldn’t you say so young man?” Andrew inquired.

“Yes Sir,” the room waiter stammered with his face a beet red matching his jacket. “Thank you Sir for making your slut suck my cock.”

“You’re quite welcome,” her Master said as Kaitlin busied her hands putting the young man’s penis back into his trousers and raising his zipper.

She stayed on her knees in the proper position however waiting for her Papa to instruct her what to do next. Although she herself was blushing a bright red as well, she was not totally surprised to realize just how much she had enjoyed doing what her Master had ordered her to do this morning. She was learning rather quickly how much she enjoyed doing whatever he made her do. In some ways it truly made Kaitlin feel that he did indeed own her and it was what she had craved for so long but never had understood before meeting her Master or even having a name for it in her mind.

“You may go now so we can enjoy our meal,” he stated to the young man leading him to the door. “Thank you for everything,” Andrew said with a smile.

“Thank you Sir,” he mumbled as he beat a hasty retreat leaving them alone once more.

Her Papa walked back to where Kaitlin waited patiently on the floor and bending down he pulled her up towards him. “Thank you baby,” he said kissing her on the forehead. “You did that quite well for a ‘first time’ command,” he said chuckling.

“I’m so happy I pleased you Master,” she said smiling up at him.

He wrapped his arms around her leading her to the table where their brunch waited for them. He lowered his hand to her pussy lips however and pushed them apart thrusting a finger deep within her. He smiled down at her knowing what he would find there as she blushed a bright pink. She was as wet as he had expected she would be knowing her as well as he did now.

The act of what he had just made her do instead of repulsing her, had made her slick instead with her own juices oozing out of her cunt. He removed his finger from deep inside her and held it to her mouth forcing her to open her lips for him. Holding his gaze, she licked his finger clean of the moisture her body had created. “Well done little one,” he said stroking her cheek as she smile back at him knowing how much she had pleased him.

Andrew pulled out her chair for her and she sat down still grinning up at him. She was enjoying their time together even more than what she had thought possible and a stray thought raced through her mind wondering if it would only be for this one week of his vacation or if it would indeed lead to more. She firmly squelched the thought though as she decided to just enjoy what they were having now and not ponder on any ‘what ifs’ and let the future just unfold as it would anyway. She was happier than she had ever been before and so she just focused on that as she lifted the covers of the dishes and began serving her Master his breakfast.

They took their time eating lingering over their meal each one lost in their own thoughts as they occasionally smiled at each other. They both would have been very surprised to know that their minds pretty much mirrored each others both for reasons of their own neither one of them voiced their thoughts. Kaitlin in a way was too scared to because of her past and the many men that had hurt her. She didn’t want to get her hopes up that at last she had met the man that would complete her but the past several days had been enlightening for her in so many ways.

Andrew had ‘subs’ in the past and while pleasant for the duration of the affair, it also had never completely fulfilled him. Kaitlin seemed to be exactly what he had been looking for in his life but he was still in a ‘play it by ear’ mode and pretty much had always been one to keep his innermost thoughts and feelings to himself. So for reasons very similar but unbeknownst to both of them, they kept quiet and just enjoyed their brunch together.

After a day spent just being together and enjoying each others company, later that evening found Andrew and Kaitlin once again dining in their room, the meal provided by the luxurious hotel. They were just finishing their food when Kaitlin heard a knock at the door of their hotel suite.

She had fleetingly thought of trying to cover herself because her Papa had insisted she remain totally nude for him all day today, but she knew that Andrew would not be happy with her if she attempted to do so and quietly sat at the table waiting to see who was at the door. She couldn’t see the door from where she sat but heard Andrew opening it to admit someone inside.

She strained to hear what was being said when she heard voices but all she could determine was the visitor was female because of the melodious voice she heard. Presently her Papa returned with their guest walking in with him and she saw a very beautiful young woman beside him.

She was quite tiny compared to Kaitlin perhaps 5’2” or so she judged as the woman walked toward her. Her body though was very voluptuous and her breasts spilled out of the low cut top she was wearing. Very large white creamy mounds that Kaitlin noticed with an interest that surprised her. Her tiny waist was accented by the gold chain she wore and the tiny black skirt she had on clung provocatively to her hips. The tightness of the skimpy piece of fabric made it obvious that she wore nothing underneath and Kaitlin found herself wondering what the woman’s pussy looked like and the thought startled her. “Where had that come from” she thought silently to herself as she could hear Andrew making introductions.

“Baby, this is Monica and she is going to be joining us this evening for tonight’s “scene”. Andrew stated to her. Once again I expect you to do everything you are told to do. Is that understood?”

“Yes Papa I understand”, said Kaitlin as she sat quietly waiting for more instructions but her mind racing with thoughts of what he had in store for the night.

She had learned rather quickly in the last several days spent with Andrew that her Papa was loving and gentle with her in private but his sexual appetite was vast and he was very strict in his expectations of ‘sceneing’ with her. She was expected at all times to do exactly what he desired with no questions asked.

“Follow me baby,” he said and proceeded to head to the bedroom with his hand on Monica’s elbow guiding her ahead of him.

Kaitlin arose from the table and walked behind them watching in anticipation Monica’s ass moving beneath the tiny skirt. She licked her lips not even sure if was from desire or nervousness or a combination of both.

“Lay on the bed my pet on your back”, ordered Andrew.

She hurried toward the bed to do his bidding, the tone in his voice indicating he expected her to do exactly what he said and to not ask any questions. She laid down on as he had requested and her Papa raised her right leg and brought it toward her wrist and tied the two together with a length of rope. He did the same with her left leg and this left her now bare cunt very open and exposed and she could feel the cool breeze from the air conditioning against her already glistening mound.

“Remove your clothes Monica and lay down as well beside her,” her Master stated to Monica.

Kaitlin watched as the woman began removing her clothes following his instructions too. The other woman’s body was exquisite and she was somewhat surprised how aroused it made her feel eyeing Monica as she slowly bared her body to both of them. Her lush full breasts were much larger than her own and Kaitlin found herself wondering what it would feel like to cup them in her hands and suck on the large rosy nipples.

Once her own clothes were removed, Monica laid down on her side watching with interest on what he was doing to Kaitlin as he finished binding her tightly. She patiently waited to find out what this man wanted her to do first. She had met him at the same dungeon Gary had belonged to and had been more than willing to participate in a scene with him when asked by him a few weeks ago. She was a lesbian and usually only ‘scened’ with other women but had been intrigued by Andrew when she met him and learned of his plans for Kaitlin and had agreed to be part of it.

She knew she was going to be fucking Kaitlin any way Andrew directed and as she looked at the woman bound on the bed she could feel her own cunt throbbing with an aching need. She also liked the fact that Kaitlin’s pussy was smooth and bare and licked her lips in anticipation of fucking this woman with her tongue and hands.

Andrew rose from the bed and removed his own clothes as he gazed upon his pet’s luscious pussy. He beckoned Monica toward him and told her to fuck his baby with her mouth. With a large grin she position herself between Kaitlin’s tied legs and thrust her tongue out and lightly licked up and down her slit. Kaitlin gasped from the exquisite sensation of the soft tongue on her Papa’s cunt finding out for the first time what a woman felt like on her body. He handed Monica a large vibrator and told her to fuck his baby with it as she ate her pussy.

Nibbling on her clit Monica did as he instructed and slowly inserted just the tip into Kaitlin’s eager pulsating cunt. Her tongue was licking the rock hard clit as she slowly eased the vibrator deeper inside the wetness. Kaitlin moaned from the sensations besieging her and her head thrashed on the bed as she struggled to control her dripping cunt and not allow her body it’s release until Andrew indicated that was what he wanted.

He climbed up on the bed with them and straddled her torso with his legs on either side of her. He pushed his semi hard cock toward her mouth forcing her lips to part to take him inside. She tasted the drop of precum at the tip and sighed. He held her head firmly as he began pumping in and out of her mouth. Her tongue lathed his erection as he moved in and out of the orifice, her bindings keeping her firmly in place and exposed.

Monica continued to administer her tongue and hands on her aching pussy. The vibrator was slammed into Kaitlin’s eager cunt as her tongue teased the hard little nub poking out between the lips. Plunging in and out of her the same way her Papa’s cock fucked her mouth.

Helpless to them both tied up the way she was as they used her body pushing her closer and closer over the edge. Andrew’s balls hitting up against her chin as he pushed in and out of her willing mouth, Monica’s hands spreading her cunt lips wider apart as she slammed the pulsating vibrator again and again deeply inside her. The vibrator Andrew had selected was much larger than any that she had ever used, larger than her Papa’s cock and it stretched her wider than she had ever been stretched before. The pain barely registered though from the erotic assault to her body, her desires overwhelming her, the sensations beyond anything she had ever dreamed of.

She could feel her climax fast approaching and willed her body not to let go until her Master deemed it was time. She focused instead of the cock in her mouth and the trembling in his body that indicated to her how close he was to cumming. He reared back his head and moaned loudly as slammed his cock deeper down her throat as Monica sucked on her clit. Her muffled cries could be felt against his throbbing manhood.

“Cum for me NOW little one,” he said as his own climax took over and the hot cum spewed forth down her throat.

At last she gave into the torture of her body and she screamed against his cock as her own climax raced through her. Her dripping cunt erupted like a fountain and gushed out of her as her eyes rolled in the back of her head as wave after wave of pleasure filled her.

Slowly his now flaccid penis slipped from her mouth as his cum dribbled on her chin. She smiled up at him as his eyes met hers. He rose from his position over her and undid the ropes that bound her. Much to her surprise though he immediately rolled her over and quickly tied her wrists together behind her back and then she knew the night had only just begun. Andrew motioned for Monica to lie down on her back with her legs parted.

“Don’t you think it’s her turn now baby?” he asked.

Kaitlin had never been with a woman before now but instinct took over and she knew just what Andrew wanted her to do and moved onto her knees kneeling between the woman’s legs. Tentatively her tongue darted out to glide up and down her slit and she could taste the damp curls. Monica reached between her legs, pulling the lips of her cunt apart to expose her glistening pussy. Kaitlin touched the clit with her tongue and heard the moans from Monica. Andrew was rubbing her upturned bottom and slipped his hand between her own legs and thrust a couple of fingers deep inside her feeling how wet his baby was.

Withdrawing the fingers he once again begin rubbing her bottom when without warning she felt the first slap crack across her bare ass. Her groans were muffled against Monica’s cunt, her tongue deep inside her fucking her furiously. Andrew massaged the spot he had hit and then spanked her again. Kaitlin lost count of the times he struck her as she lapped at the juices spilling out of pussy she was eating. Her Papa once again massaged her wetness and then coated his shaft with her plentiful juices. She could feel the tip of his cock pressing against her ass, seeking the small opening he desired. He pulled her hips against him and parted the cheeks slipping the tip of himself inside her butt.

“Fuck her good my pet, make her cum hard for me”, he ordered.

She nodded her acquisition as he pushed deeper inside her tight ass. Her teeth nibbled on the clit as Andrew began thrusting in and out her butt. Monica was pushing her dripping cunt into Kaitlin’s face as writhed and moaned beneath her. Even though she had never done this before, she knew what she liked herself to be done to her and did all those things now to Monica.

She couldn’t touch her because of her hands bound tightly behind her but everything else she did by instinct alone. The nibbling on her clit, the licking up and down her slit, the tongue in and out of the dripping pussy before her and the hot breath blowing against the exposed mound in front of her. From Monica’s reactions it was obvious Kaitlin was doing it ‘right’ because she thrashed from side to side, her moans increasing in volume and her hands clutching at the sheets as Kaitlin’s soft tongue drove her wild. So intent was she on the task before her she was only vaguely aware of her Papa’s hard cock thrusting in and out her tight sweet ass.

Andrew reached around her and massaged her own clit as he fucked his baby and enjoyed watching her lovely lips on the other woman’s cunt. His pet’s pussy was dripping as well and the juices seeped out of her as he plunged in and out of her. The tight butt accommodating his swollen cock, stretching as he fucked her. God he was so hard as he felt his climax beginning watching Monica so close to her own. Rubbing furiously on the hard clit of Kaitlin’s, her pushing back against him straining to take him as deep inside as possible. As he watched Monica begin convulsing from the treatment she was receiving it pushed him over the edge as well.

“Cum for me baby, cum for your Papa”, he ordered Kaitlin.

She closed her eyes as she gave in to the tremors in her body. Andrew’s hot cum spurting deep inside her and Monica’s juices filling her mouth she blindly reached for her own release and as Monica shook from the aftershocks and Andrew’s spent cock still inside her ass, she too went over the edge. Screaming out his name, she began shaking from bottom of her feet all the way up her body as her own climax took hold of her. The guttural sounds erupting from her lips as her body shook from wave after wave of pure pleasure running through her body. She knew without her Papa’s hands firmly on her waist she would have collapsed on top of Monica beneath her.

Kaitlin felt her hands being untied and she flexed her aching muscles but Andrew wasn’t finished with her yet. With Monica rolling to one side to get off the bed, once again she felt her Papa take hold of her wrists and tie each one to the opposite bedposts.

“Up on your knees my pet,” her Master ordered her once again.

She did as he instructed and felt more of the rope wrapping around her ankles as she was tethered to the bottom bedposts, her delectable butt high in the air. She heard the swish of the flogger through the air and turned to look over her shoulder and saw Monica with it in her hand. Andrew slipped a ball gag over her head and firmly locked it into place. Next the blindfold came covering her eyes. Totally helpless now she was indeed completely at her Master’s mercy.

The first sting of the flogger took her by surprise and then was followed by a small soft hand caressing her upturned ass and she knew it was indeed Monica torturing her body. Another strike across her ass, another massage but this time a finger running over her exposed slit. The hand there was much larger though and she knew it was Andrew’s. He thrust his middle finger inside her as the next slash of the flogger touched her reddening skin. Rubbing her sore clit with his thumb he fucked her with his hand as Monica spanked her ass. She wouldn’t have thought it possible so soon afterwards but felt her cunt responding and the wetness seeping out of her.

Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers