Her Gift to Papa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers

She futilely struggled against the restraints as Monica continued the blows to her ass. Her body continued to betray her however and her dripping cunt showed that torture to her pert round bottom was enjoyed immensely, her desire evident as she moaned loudly behind the ball gag. Andrew now had two of his large fingers in her cunt as he fucked his baby with his hand keeping to the side and out of the path of Monica wielding the flogger.

He momentarily removed his hand stepping aside for Monica. She moaned in disappointment with his fingers withdrawing from her but almost immediately understood why he had moved away. Kaitlin felt the flogger for the first time strike across her exposed pussy and screamed in agony, the sound muffled behind the gag. Andrew reached up and pulled on the nipple of her left breast as Monica continued to strike her mound, massaging it between hits.

Her Papa twisted her nipple and it too began to throb. The pain was the deepest she had felt yet in her time with Andrew and she fleeting wondered if she could withstand the torture and then her mind blissfully slid into the place it stayed as the torture continued on her body. She vainly pulled against the restraints and watching her Andrew smiled knowing that his baby, his pet was indeed at his complete mercy and he loved the sight of her body below him, tethered for him to do whatever whim took him. He knew her well however even after the short time they had thus far been together and her cunt was dripping running down her thighs.

“Cum for me baby, I know you are close, cum for me NOW”, his voice boomed at her.

With her Papa pulling hard on her nipple and the flogger continually striking her, she slipped over the edge and her body writhed as pleasure overtook and passed the pain. Once her body stopped jerking from her climax she felt Andrew untying her from her restraints, the blindfold removed and the ball gag as well. He gently rolled her over and covered her with the bedspread that had been at the foot of the bed tucking her gently in.

“Let me send Monica on her way and then I will return baby”, he said softly.

Kaitlin laid there with her eyes closed hearing the movements that indicated Monica was getting dressed and a few moments later heard the door open and close as she made her departure. She felt the bed dip slightly as Andrew lay down beside her and drew her to him. He wrapped his loving arms around her and kissed her forehead as she lay contentedly in his arms, her body completely spent.

He reached for some lotion beside the bed and warming it first in his hands he massaged it in to her sore tender skin. She felt herself drifting off as he continued the soft touching of her skin so vastly different from what had occurred a few scant minutes before. He finished and once again lay down beside her gathering her in his arms tucking her head below his chin.

“Rest now my precious baby. “You pleased me greatly tonight and you earned it”, he said as he smiled down at her watching her breathe. Shortly her breathing evened out and she fell asleep in her Papa’s arms with a smile on her lips knowing the evening had gone well for them both and furthering cementing their relationship together.

Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers