Her Gift to Papa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers

"That's it my little whore, fuck your Master. Fuck me harder baby," Andrew gasped out as his rock hard swollen cock slipped noisily in and out of her dripping pussy.

He abruptly pulled her hand away from her clit now telling her without words that she wasn't going to be allowed to cum. She briefly whimpered but knew better than to protest with whatever his intentions were. Instead she strove to fuck her beloved Papa the way he obviously wanted her to do this morning.

Using her muscles gripping his penis inside her as she slammed her butt back up against him, she felt his hands tighten around her waist as he groaned softly. She sensed his climax was near as his movements unbelievably became even faster. Never before had she been fucked quite this hard and standing up no less she thought with a smile inside. Kaitlin felt Andrew go still momentarily and then the spasms of his hot cum shooting up deep inside her were unmistakable as his orgasm took over his body. Other than quiet groans and the feel of his seed dripping forth from her, the only other indication on his face was a slight bead of sweat to his brow.

Kaitlin stayed in place however not even glancing over her shoulder to look at her Master's face and not really sure what was expected of her right now. The whole interlude had taken her by surprise and wasn't what she had envisioned at all this morning when they had left her apartment. She felt his now flaccid cock slide out of her but still she remained motionless unsure of what to do or say. She heard the sounds of him wiping himself clean with his handkerchief and readjusting his clothing as his zipper slid up once more covering his manhood.

She strained to hear what was going on behind her and it sounded like he was pulling something out of his suit jacket now and then she felt a rather wide but not overly long object being thrust into her still very wet pussy. If she had to guess it wasn't much longer than perhaps 5 or 6 inches and felt alien inside her. Andrew moved the object around and then quickly pulled it out as fast as he had slid it in to her cavity. Kaitlin then felt whatever it was being pressed against her anus and with some trepidation realized just what the item had been.

She felt her ass cheeks being spread wide as her Master swiftly thrust the butt plug into her opening as she bit her lip to keep from crying out with the pain. This was larger than the one he had her use before and she knew without being told he was preparing her ass for his pleasure later and now understood why he had left the enema on the bathroom counter for her this morning. She hadn't questioned its appearance and had used it as part of her morning routine without having any instructions from her Papa.

Tears pooled in the corners of her eyes as Andrew pushed the plug deep inside her. Appearing to be satisfied with it position, he once more lowered her skirt while briefly stroking her engorged clit. Turning her around now he used his finger to tilt her lowered face upwards forcing her to look into his eyes. With his other hand pulling roughly on the hard nipple of her right breast, he spoke to her none too gently.

"Don't ever forget baby you are my whore and you will ALWAYS do what I want, whenever I want and however I want. Do I make myself clear?" he said looking into her luminous blue eyes. "This was just a small test of what I will expect from you in the future. While you did perform admirably just now, I want it completely understood that this was not just a one day occurrence or a 'whim' but what life with me will always be."

With her lips trembling Kaitlin answered him in the affirmative that she did indeed understand completely what he was telling her. Even with her mind set at times somewhat balking, she knew in her heart she would do whatever he demanded of his submissive. There was a small part of her that wanted to deny the hold he had over her but she knew deep in her soul it would be futile to even attempt such an action. She was drawn to this man like no other before him and even though she didn't completely understand the reasons why, she just accepted it as fact. In rapid succession he was stripping away barriers that had been built over the years.

"You are to keep the ass plug clenched tightly inside you and not let it come out or I will punish you baby. It is to stay in place until I remove it. Do I make myself clear?" her Master asked her.

"Yes, Papa, I understand," she answered once again lowering her eyes in his presence. She was slowly but surely learning her place by his side.

Reaching for her hand now, he clasped it as he led the way out of the alley he had literally drug her into to take her as he wanted showing her beyond a shadow of a doubt she was HIS slut and he expected her to always remember that and behave accordingly. It was kind of funny in a way that if any other man besides Andrew had called her that before she would have vehemently denied it and would have been vastly offended. But her Papa was quickly stripping away the barriers around her heart and soul and she was becoming his in a way she had never thought possible before. Her dripping cunt proved that to her just how much she enjoyed being his 'fuck toy'. The way she was dressed right now, the look surrounding her face of the passion brimming within her and the unmistakably aroma of hot sex upon her body in her eyes shouted to the world she was a whore. Although she was deeply embarrassed about how she looked right now and yes smelled it was also a huge turn on as well to be Master's 'toy'.

They neared the train station once more and after a short wait where Andrew never said one word to her, they boarded the train. Holding her elbow he led her toward a seat in the middle and pulled her down beside him. Since rush hour traffic was over with for the time being, there were far less passengers than earlier this morning. No one really paid much attention to either him or her as they sat there both lost deep in thought. Her Papa's arm was around her shoulder as he absently stroked her right nipple. Kaitlin wished she knew what he was thinking but didn't dare pose that question aloud. She knew in time he would most likely share those thoughts with her but also knew it was prudent on her part not to question him.

The butt plug deep in her ass was keeping her arousal at its peak and her mind drifted to what her Master must have planned for the day. As the train sped through the city, her mind was conjuring up all kinds of scenarios on what his intentions might be for preparing her body for him. She knew him well enough to know that he did everything for a reason; she just might not know the WHY right away. Lost in her thoughts she glanced up and realized they were nearing the stop that was theirs and started to rise from the seat. Gently pushing her back down, Andrew spoke for the first time since they boarded the train.

"Not yet little one", he quietly admonished. "We are getting off at a different stop where someone is waiting for us."

Her eyes rose to meet his, the questions in her mind evident in her gaze locked with his. Even though she did not voice the thoughts aloud, her Master knew she was wondering what his plans were. Slowly he shook his head at her letting her know she was not going to be allowed to have privy to any information just quite yet. Lowering her gaze once again, the thoughts raced through her head wondering just what he could possible have planned for the rest of the day.

It was evident to her now that the entire week they were spending together and been meticulously planned before he had even arrived at the airport. Reflecting back on all that had transpired thus far, she realized her Master was not only getting to know her better as a woman, but everything they had done together were 'tests' for her as his submissive. He had trained her from afar, shaped her and molded her to his liking, but up until now there had not been concrete evidence that they were indeed compatible. She fervently hoped he was pleased with her and although she thought he very much was, there still had been no mention of what might or might not happen after their week together was over. She hoped with all her heart he wanted her to be a part of his life permanently or at least however long he would have her.

The train was slowing down for the next stop and Andrew stood pulling her gently to her feet. Stepping down on the platform, he motioned for Kaitlin to wait while the other passengers left heading either to their cars or nearby buses. Once they were alone, he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a blindfold and fastened it around her eyes. After making sure that it was firmly in place, her Master took hold of her arm and led her to a waiting vehicle. Whoever was driving did not utter a word when Andrew opened the back door and pushed her inside so Kaitlin had no idea who the driver was or even if they were male or female.

She felt Andrew's hands fastening something around her throat and her hands raised up to touch it wondering what in the world he had placed on her neck. Sensing her unasked questions, her Master spoke softly in her ear telling her it was a training collar. Her hand stroked the stiff leather and she felt what appeared to be a ring of some sort. He had explained to her quite a while back what a training collar was and how it might used on her. Like so much of all that her Papa had told her throughout his training of her online and the telephone, she had filed it away in her mind.

Pushing her legs apart now, His baby felt him pulling apart her pussy lips and pushing something deep inside her. By the familiar shape, she realized it was the vibrating egg they had used on their first night together. With the butt plug firmly seated in her ass, the egg filled her completely and she sighed. Kaitlin then felt her Master unfastening her blouse and slipping it off her shoulders. He next slid the scrap of material that was her skirt down her legs only leaving the garter belt and stockings in place. She briefly wondered what the person driving must be thinking about what was happening in the backseat but she had already decided who ever it was most likely was part of whatever her Papa had planned.

She heard rustling from what sounded like a sack from the floor of the car and felt her body being pushed forward as Andrew put it on her. From how it fit her body she correctly guessed it was a bustier. She couldn't see it obviously, but it was black matching the stockings and garter belt. More rustling followed and she felt his hands near her neck and then a soft click. Because of the training she had received, she assumed it was a leash her Master was attaching to the collar. They had never actually discussed him using a training collar or leash on her but knowing him like she did now it didn't surprise her. Given the circumstances, she supposed she should feel acute embarrassment over what her Master had just done to her. Even though she was blindfolded, she knew that he meant to take her somewhere, more than likely very public since he had someone pick them up and she seriously doubted it was a taxi she was in driving to wherever their destination was for this afternoon. On some level she was mortified but another deeper level she knew she was highly aroused and anxiously awaiting whatever her Papa had planned.

Kaitlin could feel the car slowing down so knew they must be near their destination. The car turned and then came to a gliding stop. She heard Andrew open door and then he was reaching for her hand to pull her out of the vehicle. She struggled to attempt to hold her head high and the stiff collar did make it easier, but a part of her wanted to bow her head in shame. She felt the cool air upon her skin and knew they were somewhere out in the open and anyone would be able to see her almost naked body and the collar and leash around her neck. She wanted so much to make her Master proud of her though, so she valiantly squelched those thoughts in her head. Andrew pulled sharply on her exposed nipples and they instantly harden from his touch. She felt the vibrating deep inside her Master's cunt come to life and she concentrating on keeping both the egg and the butt plug in the orifices her Master had placed them as he led her away from the car. This act alone made her realize just how much his slut she longed to be and what she was willing to do for him.

As they entered a door she could hear voices and knew it was a gathering of some sort. Kaitlin did indeed guess correctly because her Master had brought her to a BDSM play party for the afternoon. Andrew turned up the vibrating egg a notch and his baby struggled to keep it inside in her upright position with her pussy's every increasing wetness. She felt him pull harshly on the leash and he spoke aloud for the first time since their arrival.

"Down on your knees slut. Take care of your Master's cock NOW!", he bellowed at her.

Hurriedly, she dropped to her knees blindly seeking his zipper to release his throbbing prick. Gliding it down she reached inside his pants seeking his hardness. She felt both the egg and butt plug trying to slide out of her body and she clenched her muscles as hard as she could vainly trying to hold them inside. She wasn't successful however and felt the plug slipping out of her. Tears of frustration seeped out of her eyes knowing this would disappoint her Master.

She heard footsteps approaching behind her as she continued to lovingly lick and suckle her Papa's cock, her hand gently kneading his heavy balls. The sound stopped and she knew whomever the person was seemed to be standing directly behind her. She listened to the man begin speaking to her Papa as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

"I see your slut has been naughty and dropped her butt plug. Would hate to see that delectable ass go to waste now wouldn't we?" he laughed. "Mind if I take care of it for you my good man?"

"Be my guest", stated her Papa as he handed the man a condom. "My whore will be shared with whoever wants her today. And any way they want her I might add." Speaking to Kaitlin now he said "But you are NOT allowed to cum baby, do you understand? You also need to raise your ass up so this man can fuck MY whore"

She could only shake her head slightly with her Master pushing her face into his crotch letting him know she understood what was expected of her. Changing her position slightly while keeping her mouth around her Master's cock, she felt the other man's hands caressing her ass. He ran his index finger slowly down the crack of her ass and she shivered from his touch. Then his hands went around her waist and she felt the tip of his hard pulsating cock against her butt. She mentally braced herself for his entrance into her anus but was unprepared for his one hard thrust pushing his cock deep inside her. Only the both men holding onto her tightly kept her from collapsing on the floor as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Gradually the initial pain subsided as her ass stretched to fit the cock inside her. Before long she found herself pushing back against the man wordlessly begging for his thick prick. With his hands around her waist, the stranger pounded her unmercifully taking his pleasure from her not really caring about her own. The egg had long since slid out of her momentarily forgotten as she pleasured her Papa's cock while the other man thrust in and out of her eager ass. Her Master was holding tightly to her head as he fucked her face with an ever-increasing tempo. Her cunt dripped juices down her thighs showing despite the pain and humiliation just how turned on she was to be fucked and used by both men. She felt and tasted the first spurts from Andrew's swollen prick in her mouth and opened wider to take him deeper down her throat. The man inside her ass started cumming as well shooting his hot load grunting as he fucked her. She felt his now flaccid penis slip out of her butt as she swallowed every precious drop of her Master's cum.

The man who she had never even glimpsed his face because of the blindfold, stood and thanked her Papa for allowing him to fuck his slut. Taking her hand, Andrew slowly pulled her to her feet. She wobbled a bit unsteadily on the high heels she still wore. Her Master reached for her blindfold and removed it from her head, the sudden light momentarily blinding her. He reached down to the floor and retrieved both the egg and the butt plug and held them out to her.

"You disobeyed me baby. I ordered you to keep these inside you until I removed them and you failed to follow my orders. You realize what the consequences will be now don't you slut?" he asked her in a low tone.

Even though he didn't raise his voice to her, his disappointment in her was very evident in his eyes. Kaitlin dropped her head in shame that she had not been able to follow his direct orders, hating that he was not pleased with her. She nodded her head not daring to speak to indicate she understood what he would do to her now.

"Bend over NOW whore," he ordered her in no uncertain terms.

Kaitlin immediately bent over as he indicated and in one swift thrust he shoved the butt plug deep inside her ass not even stopping to lubricate it in any way. The egg was also pushed roughly inside her. She could only imagine what the people she saw out of the corner of her eye must be thinking of what was transpiring. Her Master then led her over to what appeared to be some kind of suspension bar apparatus hanging from the ceiling.

He reached between her legs and roughly pulled them apart showing her without words how far she needed to spread her legs for him. Her Master then attached a spreader bar to keep her locked into this position. She could feel her inner thighs beginning to throb already and knew without being told of how much she was going to ache before the afternoon was over. He then attached her to the suspension bar literally hanging her from the ceiling. Her arms were stretched high above her head and her wrists were handcuffed to the top bar. Her spread-eagled legs were similarly cuffed to a bottom bar. Never in her life had she felt so humiliated as she did right now especially knowing what seemed to be the entire room was watching it all take place.

Next he shoved a ball gag roughly into her mouth and tightly fastened it. She almost hoped he would replace the blindfold so she didn't have to look at the men and women staring at her, but she saw him shove it into his pocket and knew she wasn't to be granted that reprieve.

"How long this punishment will last slut depends entirely upon you. If you drop either the egg or the plug at anytime, the punishment will start over from the beginning. Nod your head if you understand what I am saying", said Andrew.

She nodded her head to show she understood what was expected of her and fervently hoped she would be able to do exactly what he was asking of her. Her body was already aching from the unnatural position she had been placed in but Kaitlin knew this was only the beginning and a part of her feared what might be transpiring next. But another deeper part of her was very aroused at what was happening to her as she felt her cunt throb and begged to be touched in any way. She desperately wanted to cum but knew quite likely that was not going to be allowed to happen any time soon and her Papa probably had plans for her punishment that didn't include physical relief.. Off to her right she heard the whistle through the air as what sounded like someone slashed a whip. Turning her head slightly, she was able to make out of the corner of her eye someone approaching her Master and handing it to him.

Grasping it in his hand, Andrew practiced a few cracks of the whip before expertly bringing it down unexpectedly across his baby's tits. Only the ball gag kept her from screaming in agony as she felt herself writhe from the pain and tears pool in her eyes. He walked slowly around her and then another blow was administered to her ass as the other people in the room gathered around to watch. Kaitlin felt herself slipping into sub-space as slowly blow after blow was marked upon her pale skin. No part of her body was left untouched as her Master continued circling her suspended form and striking her at random. She felt the leather strike her exposed pussy lips as her cunt continued to throb. The actual pain was not registering as she slipped deeper into herself as she endured the punishment from her Papa.

Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers