Her Gift to Papa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers

At last it was over as the crowd that had watched silently dispersed and left them alone. Andrew lowered her down and unfastened her bindings one by one as he held her in his arms. He rubbed her skin softly as the circulation returned to her body. He held a glass of water to her lips as she eagerly sipped to ease the dryness in her throat. Somehow this time she had managed to hold on to both the butt plug and the egg and her Master whispered in her ear he was proud of her and that accomplishment along with her withstanding the punishment.

"Now we are going to do what I had originally planned in the first place before you disobeyed me baby", he continued whispering in her ear. "There is a couple I want you to meet and this also holds a twofold purpose this afternoon. As my sub, you are going to have to be expecting to be shared when this is what I want and desire. By 'shared' what I mean is that we will be scening with other couples. To put it bluntly baby, I will be fucking another man's sub while he fucks mine."

With these words Kaitlin visibly blanched as tears pooled in her eyes. Unable to stop them, they rolled down her cheeks as what her Master had just said slowly sunk in to her brain. On its own accord her head began shaking side to side and she made no move to hide the revulsion evident on her face. The man that meant so much to her was asking the impossible. There was no way that she could do what he was proposing and she knew this to the depths of her very soul. Up until now she thought she couldn't deny her Papa anything but she knew deep in her heart this was different.

On one hand since she had no qualms about her Master 'sharing' her with both men and women alike, it really didn't make a lot of sense WHY this was so different to her but it was. The very idea of him fucking another woman hurt more than she had ever dreamed possible and in a way she thought to herself maybe it shouldn't be different but she knew in her heart it was, at least for her. Earlier today she mused to herself she had really thought she could never deny Andrew anything, but now she knew different.

With all the dignity she could muster considering her unclothed state and the circumstances, she stood tall and proud as she faced her beloved Papa and looked directly into his eyes as she spoke.

"Andrew up until now I have done everything you have asked and required of me and I did so willingly and without qualms or reservations. But in all due respect, this is where I draw the line and I suppose would be what you have referred to as a 'hard limit'", she stated quietly deliberately choosing to use his name as oppose to Master or even Papa. "What you are asking or telling me if you prefer, is the impossible for me and I cannot and will not do what you propose. Even though it saddens me more than you will ever know, I will understand if this causes you to not want to be my Master after this week's trial we had planned."

The tears were freely flowing down her cheeks as spoke quietly to him but she made no move to wipe them away much less stop them on their path down her face. She continued to look directly into Andrew's eyes and her pride was obvious in her stature and stance before him. Much to her amazement her Papa began to quietly clap his hands. No one was paying attention to them any more at this party now that her public punishment was over so what he said next was heard by her ears only. He pulled her tightly up against him and stroking her cheek began speaking.

"I was beginning to wonder if the fiery redhead I knew was beneath the surface was gone forever my pet. Please forgive me but I had to know if she was indeed still there and was why I 'staged' this scene this afternoon. I have no intention of sharing you today or any day the way I just said." He lifted her chin so she was once again looking directly into his eyes.

"Kaitlin I have no desire to have a doormat as my submissive and I had to make sure that was not what you were becoming in your attempts to please me this week. I admit this was rather harsh and cruel of me to try to find out in this manner, but I needed to see with my own eyes your gut reaction and not some performance you thought I wanted or wished to see. Baby, I have no desire to have a 'slave' like some Masters do. I need you to above all else to always be the woman I adore and not some cookie cut carbon on what you THINK is what I want. Above all else I want you to never quit being the woman you are. Being my submissive does not mean to me giving up that person that is you, the person you have always been. Instead, I see it as you growing under my tutelage. Do you understand the distinction baby?" Andrew asked.

"Yes Papa, I understand perfectly although I do admit this frightened me a tad just now. I was thinking to myself you were not the man I thought I knew and it hurt, hurt to think I had misjudged my instincts so much about the man you are. Thank you for alleviating my fears on that score," she said smiling lovingly up at him. "Now can I get dressed and we go home?"

He laughed down at her so glad his Kaitlin, his baby was still truly there and not some puppet he could pull the strings. He realized different couples partook in different things, but the wonderful thing about any D/s relationship was there were no 'rules', just whatever worked for the individuals involved exactly like any other relationship which so few grasped. He could see now that he doubted Kaitlin would ever bore him and life with her would truly be the adventure he had always been seeking but never found.

"Yes, baby we can leave now and go home," he said to her kissing her forehead lightly. He led her quietly to the waiting car outside and helped her in as she grabbed the clothes on the seat and began dressing. He chuckled while watching her so very glad she was indeed his baby but more important at least to him she was very much still 'Kaitlin', the woman he knew he was fast falling for and wanted her by his side for way more than just this one week. But once again he prudently kept those thoughts to himself in order to not spoil the surprise he had in store for her. Smiling to himself, he thought of all that he had planned and knew now he had been right all along in his instincts of Kaitlin.

She was definitely the woman he had been seeking for years and was so happy that he had found her at last. As the car quietly sped through the city, he was looking forward to just a quiet evening spent with her at her apartment with nothing more on the agenda than eating a simple meal and cuddling with her on her couch. Kaitlin's thoughts mirrored his own as she laid her head on his shoulder and sighed with utter contentment. It had been quite a day, but one that had brought them even closer together.

Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers