Her Gift to Papa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers

After about 20 minutes Kaitlin heard the door to her bedroom open and Andrew motioned her to come inside. She stood up to obey him and followed him. The first thing she noticed was the video camera he had in placed in the corner of the room. She looked at him up at him and he answered her unspoken question he could see in her eyes.

"Yes baby, it is my desire to film you with both the video and a digital camera. I want our own 'porn' collection of my cunt and all that I am going to do to you today. She swallowed with some difficulty but meeting his stern gaze she just answered "Yes Papa, whatever you wish".

Turning it on now, he motioned her towards him. He turned her around and using rope tied her wrists together behind her back. Then kneeling down he bound her feet together at the ankles in the same manner. After slipping a ball gag over her head and firmly locking it in to place he carried her to the chair in her room. Laying her across one knee of his lap, he reached for the paddle he had left beside the chair.

He first caressed the left cheek of her ass before smacking her with the paddle. He had discovered how much she liked to be spanked and didn't disappoint her now. His strokes were hard and she whimpered behind the ball gag, writhing on his lap in pain as her cunt betrayed her once again and became damp. His soft caresses, then followed by the harder smacks of the paddle had her in agony and ecstasy before long.

He reached under pulling her lips apart and rammed a finger inside her now very wet pussy. Her cunt clenched his finger as he pushed it in and out of her. Abruptly pulling his finger out of her, he continued to spank her as she groaned behind the ball gag. Her bare ass was quite red now as she lost count of the number of times he struck her. Her breathing was labored as she became more and more aroused with her juices running down her legs as her Papa continued to hit her upturned ass.

He rubbed the red cheeks of her bottom with one hand while using the fingers of the other hand to pull apart the engorged lips to her pussy. The liquid fire dripping out of her quickly coated his fingers as he slowly stroked her clit as she writhed on his lap. He could hear her moans behind the ball gag as the administrations of both his hands brought both agony and ecstasy to Kaitlin. He smiled to himself knowing the pleasure he was bringing her and he thoroughly enjoyed watching her completely at his mercy aching and longing for the release only he could give.

He abruptly pulled his fingers away from her clit when she was on the brink of her orgasm and could hear her moan her frustrations, which only heightened his own feelings. Standing up with her firmly in his arms he carried her the few short steps toward the bed. Gently he laid his baby on her stomach with her still red ass bared for him to see. He stroked the still warm cheeks from the blows of his paddle just a few short moments ago.

Telling her to lie there and wait, he turned toward all of his 'toys' he had laid out for their use this morning. He checked the camera again to make sure it was still catching their play on it and then he undid the ropes he had placed on her and repositioned Kaitlin on the bed before preparing to bind her once more. He removed the ball gag for now wanting to hear her beg him for the release she long for desperately. Her face was turned toward him as she silently watched his movements. Kaitlin felt more vulnerable than she ever had before because of knowing the camera was filming it all. She trusted her Master though and waited patiently for whatever it was he had planned.

He quickly tied her legs to the corner of the bed forcing them far apart. Next came her arms done up in the same fashion until she was spread eagled atop her bed. She could only imagine the view of what the camera was getting from her exposure and tried to block it out of her mind and only think about the sensations of what he was doing to her body. She knew that he knew how much she loved being tied up and spread wide open for her Papa and could feel her juices pooling in her cunt seeping out between her legs.

Andrew at last had her positioned the way he wanted and then slid one finger down her slit pushing through the folds and feeling the wetness dripping out of her. He smiled to himself knowing how aroused she was and knowing just how long it was going to be before he would finally let her cum for him. He slipped a blindfold over her trusting eyes as she made the sound of deep pleasure she was unable to stop escaping from her soft lips.

He reached behind him and picked up the flogger he knew she enjoyed so much. Prior to Kaitlin he had never really much been into spanking for pleasure but when her desires to be used this way became so obvious, he tackled the learning of doing it properly with his usual single forthwith mind and finesse. While not necessarily a pro at it just yet, he knew how to bring her both pain and pleasure to the degree she needed without ever actually hurting her physically. Few people outside of the realm of BDSM understood the fine line between pleasure pain that was acceptable and abuse, which was not in any shape or form.

He lightly stroked her sweet upturned ass with the toy now and heard her sigh of recognition even with her eyes covered not being able to see what he was actually doing. The blindfold made all of her other senses that more acute which was why he enjoyed using it on her and she loved it as much as he did he thought softly smiling to himself. He gently rubbed the right cheek of her butt before swiftly bringing down the flogger on the same area. Her sharp intake of breath was the only indication she gave to the slight pain it caused before she moaned passionately as her senses took over and the pleasure coursed through her body.

He alternatively stroked her ass cheeks as blow after blow off the flogger began to turn her ass cheeks even redder than they were before from the paddle. She writhed on the bed against her bindings not trying to get loose exactly but her body now had a mind of it's own as she craved the release only he could give her. She was very tightly bound however and could not have got up even if she wanted to, which she didn't she briefly thought to herself as her mind slipped away into the subspace she now knew so well.

Her ass was on fire matched only by the dripping hot wetness oozing out of her cunt. Her Master reached between her legs and stroked the folds of her pussy that were gleaming with her juices as she rocked back and forth on the bed needing the orgasm he was withholding from her; it was always just slightly beyond her reach as Andrew played her expertly and enjoying watching the sight before him on the bed. Knowing it was him that was bringing her to these heights gave him as much pleasure as his own eruptions from his cock that was once again rock hard as he continued languidly stroking her exposed cunt.

Laying down the flogger now knowing she had enough for the time being, he continued to stroke her clit ever so lightly as she thrashed about the bed. No longer able to control her thoughts they were now voiced to him as she began begging him to let her cum. He listened to her pleas for a while before abruptly standing up and removing his hand and fingers from the nub between her folds that was engorged not unlike a small penis showing the extent of her arousal.

She moaned as his hand slipped away but knew better than to object to whatever he had planned and tried so hard to wait patiently for whatever was yet to come but it was so damn hard for her. It was at the back of her mind that he was getting this all on tape but she no longer cared about what might have before been an acute embarrassment because all she could think about was her body screaming to have the release she needed so much. Without thinking of any consequences that her actions might entail she began begging her beloved Master to let her cum, to give her what she needed.

Instead of being angry with her, Andrew was just as turned on as she was even though he had himself some relief earlier with her expert sucking of his cock. That was now just a distant memory as his manhood was rock hard watching her move about on the bed, groaning and aching and now pleading with him to give her what only he could.

"Please Papa I need to cum so much. I beg of you let me cum," she pleaded to him with only her voice even though he knew behind the blindfold her eyes would be beseeching him as well.

It wasn't his intention however to let it happen just yet. He wanted this to be a day she wouldn't soon forget especially knowing what he had planned for tomorrow and the memories they were making here today would carry them both through in the following months apart. She was panting now with the exertion of what he was tortuously putting her through. Her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat as she struggled not to give in to the release she needed so much until her Papa gave his okay. He had actually been quite surprised how good she had become with this feat since so much of her training had been online and over the telephone and the actual experiences only this past week.

But with each new scene they participated in she became remarkably better and right now was no exception. She groaned once more as he finger flick her clit struggling with her bonds trying with great difficulty to have his finger and hand where she craved and hungered for his touch. Her moaning increased as Andrew continued to stroke her lightly with her gasping and pleading with her Master to let her cum. He removed his hand and quietly walked away to check on the camera once again as she writhed on the bed mindless with need. He picked up the digital camera where he had left it on the dresser and once more moved to her side.

Kaitlin was beyond caring about any kind of pictures he wished to take of her something that she had never dreamed she would have let happen especially with how spread eagled she lay upon the bed. Never in her wildest fantasies had she ever imagined anyone taking what amounted to pure pornography shots of her and not objecting in the slightest. A large part of that was because it was her Papa taking the pictures and this was his desire but she was at the point now she didn't care who took pictures or even who watched. She just needed the release he was withholding from her and she had never before understood just how much she would desire the feelings that were just slightly beyond her reach.

Even if she wasn't under strict orders not to cum until Andrew allowed her to do so, he played her like a maestro and knew when to withdraw the friction to her clit that would have sent her over the edge. Her training was still new and currently she still needed direct stimulation to her clit to achieve orgasmic relief. They had discussed all of this prior to meeting but it really wasn't something that could be handled 'long distance' and Andrew had agreed her 'real training' would start once they were together.

Leaning over her now he pulled open her cunt lips teasing the engorged clit poking out at him with his large fingers before holding the camera close and taking shot after shot of her dripping pussy as she lay whimpering on the bed. He then bent over her and did something he had never before done for a sub of his during a scene and ran his tongue slowly down the length of the exposed crevice. With what he had planned for her, the wetter she was the better and he knew his tongue would brink her to that brink.

Her head tossed from side to side with the torture he was putting her body through. In a lot of ways the flogger and the paddle and everything else was so much easier to handle than this mindless oblivion of the sensations racing through her body and the culmination always just beyond her reach. Andrew could tell now from touching her she was indeed wet enough for what he had in mind and knew the camera was going to catch it all and smiled to himself as he begun the task.

First he inserted one finger inside her sopping wet cunt and expertly reached her g-spot as her groans became louder as she was now beyond caring or even able to control how loud she verbally had become. Her vaginal muscles clenched him tightly as her continued the slow stroking of her inner walls. After a few moments passed he inserted a second finger and continued the rhythmic stroking as her head tossed from side to side on the bed she was so tightly bound. Gauging her wetness was enough for more, he now inserted a third finger of his large hand as she gasped aloud at the fullness she was experiencing like never before inside her pussy.

It was now dawning on his baby just what he had planned and when she had first read about it months ago she had balked at the very idea anyone could enjoy something like this and that the pain would be more than she could withstand. She was finding out however that there was very little pain to it at all as her continued opening up to her Master's expert hands.

"Fisting", she thought to herself as her Papa inserted yet another finger all the way up to the palm now. She couldn't believe how wonderful it felt and was not a thing like how she had envisioned or imagined.

She had been so mindless with need that she had never even noticed that in addition to using her natural juices that were dripping out of her that her Master had coated his entire hand and arm with a soothing lubricant that smelled wonderful. She was so primed and ready when he slowly stretched her further and further and the palm of his hand was now deep inside her she moaned with utter fulfillment still not quite believing this was even possible. Never in her wildest dreams had she envisioned what it would feel like to be spread open by his large palm.

Slowly and expertly her Master pushed his hand deeper inside her as she thrashed on the bed from the exquisite sensations engulfing her body. In this position and how he had her open, he was able to have direct contact with her g-spot and never in her life had Kaitlin every felt anything as marvelous as he was making her feel. Deeper his hand disappeared inside until his arm was now part way in and he slowly began to pump in and out of crevice with his thumb stroking the sensitivity of her inner womb.

She was beyond thought and reason as his arm and hand slid out of her, off in the netherworld of subspace. There was no pain, only the feel of the rapture he was giving to her body. Gradually he increased the tempo of his rhythm until he was literally fucking her with his arm. He looked down at her and saw that her eyes were glazed as she panted harder and harder. This was the orgasm he had been waiting to give her, the ultimate feast of their couplings this past week.

He knew she was beyond begging and even way past thinking a coherent thought as he fucked her faster and harder and he wanted the relinquishing of her bliss to him to make her fly over the edge of reality. This time he wasn't going to force her to hold back. She had earned this as he watched her beautiful face covered in a fine sheen of moisture.

With his free hand he pulled roughly on her exposed nipple feeling it swell in his hand as her cries escalated in volume. Perhaps he should have left the ball gag on his baby but he had wanted to hear her screams as she came over and over again. Bucking now on the bed as much as the restraints would allow her to do as she begged him to fuck her harder with her actions. No words passed through her lips but her movements were unmistakably that of a woman on the brink of oblivion.

Twisting her nipple that in another place or time might have made her scream from the pain, she continued to attempt to thrust forth her lower body and try so very hard to draw him deeper into her cunt. As her breathing became more labor he knew how close she was to that abyss and could feel with his hand and arm her contracting around him as her body reached for the pleasure he was giving her. So very wet now her body began convulsing from the bottom of her feet straight up to the core of her womanhood as she let forth a loud scream that she couldn't control.

"Cum for me now baby", he ordered and those words were all it took for her body to start racing to that plateau as his words seeped into her semi-conscious state. Hot cum shot out of her not dissimilar to a man's ejaculation, something she had never experienced prior to this moment.

Slowly he began withdrawing his arm and hand as she continued bucking about the bed and screaming loudly with the fruitition of his administrations to his baby's cunt. He stood up and after cutting off the camera that had caught every moment, he undid her bindings and then gathered her in his arms as her body continued to shake and quiver. Gasping for breath she tried vainly to speak to him but he placed a single finger upon her lips silencing her as he rocked her in his arms.

At last she came back down to earth and smiled up at his face that gad been watching her the entire time. He pushed the damp tendrils of her hair behind her ears as he lazily grinned back at her. Caressing her cheek and gazing into her eyes he now spoke for the first time since they had begun this journey together.

"Wasn't quite what you had thought was it baby?" he inquired softly laughing.

She knew he wasn't laughing at her and his mirth didn't bother her in the least. He had tried to tell her when they were getting to know one another that it was an activity he enjoyed immensely but one she was scared to death of being done to her body. She truly hadn't believed it was even possible much less the pleasurable act he had tried to tell her it was and one they would both enjoy together. She had just experienced the most mind blowing orgasm of her life thanks to the wonderful man beside her and she knew she had been right all along to completely trust Andrew with every detail of their lives together.

The love she was feeling for him at last shone in her eyes, as she was unable to hide it from him any longer how deep her feelings for him went. Part of her was scared at what his reaction might be but she was simply unable any longer to keep these feelings at bay. With what they had just shared together, she knew deep in her soul this was the man she was meant to be with, the man she was deigned to give herself to body and soul. Her eyes shone with barely suppressed tears and she quickly bowed her head not wanting him to see them being a little bit apprehensive of his reaction.

Andrew didn't give her the chance to hide her emotions from him this time however. He raised her chin with his forefinger forcing her to meet his own eyes. He had sensed and known of the feelings they had both been experiencing ever since he had first wrapped his arms around her lithe body at the airport upon his arrival just scant days before. Neither one had voiced or discussed what was barely beneath the surface but it had been there all along. He still had no intention of telling her his surprise planned for tomorrow but felt the time had come for them to at least discuss their feelings about one another and where they would go from this point

He softly stroked her cheek as he admonished her for lowering her head especially after what they had just shared. His cock was still semi hard just thinking about her earth shattering orgasm that was a direct result of how he took care of her today and how he planned to continue taking care of her in the future. The gift she was bestowing upon him was not one he took lightly and had every intention of taking care of her now that she was his. And he definitely thought of her as his property perhaps no different than some people perceived owning a home or a car and with ownership came responsibilities and he didn't take that lightly and never would.

Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers