Her Girlfriend Likes Orgasm Denial

Info
...and Surprises.
906 words
3.31
25.6k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
257 Followers



Summer's jaw tightened on the bit gag. She moaned as her girlfriend fondled her breast and then squealed when Trixie gave it a sudden sharp slap. She squirmed, but could do little about it, given that she was on tiptoe, her ankles locked in a spreader bar, her hands chained over her head.

"It's been six months for you, my eager little slut," Trixie whispered into Summer's ear, and then nibbled her ear gently in the way that drove Summer crazy. "Six months locked into that impenetrable band of steel. Six months with your needy, naughty pussy securely locked up. Six months of daily teasing without any hope of an orgasm." she pinched her slave's nipples and tugged on them sharply, making Summer squeal and whimper. "As I promised yesterday, you're going to get to finally cum when I get my next orgasm. Are you ready for that?"

Summer nodded frantically, mumbling an incoherent plea into the gag. Trixie laughed and moved to stand in front of Summer. She locked eyes with the naked, bound chastity slave and then slowly started undressing. She rolled her pantyhose down, with her horny girlfriend's eyes watching every moment. Trixie swung her hips provocatively. "Are you ready to taste pussy, my pretty pet?" She hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties and waited for a response. Summer nodded her head up and down in large, energetic swings, whimpering desperately into her gag. Trixie pulled the panties down and stepped out of them. "I'm all yours!" she announced, louder than Summer expected.

Suddenly, a strange man burst into the room from behind Summer. She shrieked and thrashed around helplessly in her bindings, not sure whether to be more scared or humiliated that a man would see her in such a state. The man grabbed Trixie, eliciting an uncharacteristic squeak. He was dressed all in black, including a ski mask. He was much taller than either Trixie or Summer and looked like he could overpower the both of them with ease. Summer trembled as the man spun Trixie around and cuffed her wrists behind her back with an ominous-sounding click.

"Please!" Trixie begged. "Don't hurt me! You can have anything you want! You can have my slut of a girlfriend!" she nodded towards Summer, who squealed in protest into her gag. "She can be your dirty little sex toy! You can use her in all three holes, again and again! She doesn't mind!" Summer squealed and protested into her gag, struggling again in her chains.

The man gripped Trixie's hair painfully tight, pulling her head back. She wasn't going anywhere. He idly reached around to fondle her right breast as he slowly looked Summer up and down. Then he laughed. "Not a bad offer. But it looks like her pussy has more security than Fort Knox."

"I have the key!" Trixie pleaded. "You can unlock her belt and have your way with her. She'd thank you for it! The horny little bitch would do ANYTHING for an orgasm!"

Summer gaped, embarrassed and helpless, and wishing what Trixie said wasn't actually the truth.

The man laughed. "Maybe later. But why have one when I can have BOTH?" Using his grip on Trixie's hair, he forced her down to her knees. "Open wide, girl."

"No! I'm a mistress, not a slave! I'm a lesbian! You can't make me suck- MMM!"

The man shoved his cock deep into Trixie's mouth. "Get used to sucking cock, you dirty little lezzie whore. You're going to be doing a lot of it from now on." Trixie moaned around his cock as he forced her head up and down his shaft. Wet sucking sounds came from her mouth as she frantically did her best to please her captor. He eyed Summer again. "You being locked up like that, unable to touch your little lezzie pussy, is pretty hot, actually. I'm going to keep BOTH of you like that. Your horny little slits always wet and never touched, securely locked up. You're both going to be my eager little cock slaves, watching each other please men, rarely having the opportunity to touch each other. Every single day as you swallow cum, you'll be longing for a woman's touch and craving orgasm... and every night you'll go to sleep, knowing the next day will only bring more slavery and denial."

Summer moaned into her gag, cursing her denied pussy for betraying her. She should be offended and aghast by the man's words. Why was she soaking wet?

Trixie worked over the man's cock as best she could. She eagerly swallowed every drop of cum when it came, desperate to please her Master. She was so eager to start this new life. She wasn't sure how to tell her girlfriend she had gotten tired of always being in charge. That she fantasized about being dominated by a man, by watching Summer by dominated by a man. Then she talked to her dominant friend, who suggested they surprise Summer together.

Trixie's last dominant act, before surrendering herself to be a traitorous lesbian cock slave, had been to tease Summer with the possibility of release. All these months of intense teasing and denial, only to make her think that Summer would get her release imminently. But what she had said was the truth. When Trixie got to cum, Summer would too.

But that day might be years from now, if ever.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
257 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

despicable

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 4 years ago
This is great

I seriously hope you continue this story. You have left quite a cliffhanger here.

Share this

Similar Stories

Sybian Streaming Trap Locked on a sybian, the torment escalates with each orgasm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
All Under Control Ch. 01 She asks to not cum but he takes control of her completely.in Fetish
My Orgasm Denial Blog Pt. 01 A slut writes about her denial experiences with her master.in BDSM
Chloe Ch. 01 Chloe discovers she's a submissive.in BDSM
Batgirl: Becoming Eden Batgirl encounters Poison Ivy and it changes her forever!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories