Her Grandmother's Belongings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

"I notice that's not an article you're reading there," Steve said. "Are you... I mean, there's nothing wrong with it, but I was just wondering."

"Am I a lesbian?" Judy said as she peeked over the top of her glasses at him, and when Steve nodded, continued. "No, but let's just say that, when you look like me, you can't afford to eliminate half the population."

"Judy, I happen to think that you're a very cute girl," Steve said, and surprised himself when he reached over and put his hand on Judy's forearm, his heart racing when he found the fine downy hair just as soft as he had imagined it to be.

"Right," Judy said sarcastically, rolling her eyes but not moving Steve's hand off of her arm.

"Really," Steve assured her. "I'm too old and ornery to argue the point, but I'm telling you that I find you a lot more attractive than any of those women in there."

"I know that I do have a certain kind of appeal to some guys," Judy acknowledged, flipping the pages until she came across some silicone blonde who should have had 'bimbo' tattooed to her forehead. "And girls. I've found that out."

"You enjoy that?" Steve asked, pretending to look at what Judy was looking at while slowly moving his hand up and down Judy's forearm. "Being with girls, I mean. As much as with guys?"

"Sure," Judy said. "It's nice to be with anybody that wants to be with you. Right?"

"I suppose," Steve agreed, the deliberate stroking of Judy's arm making him glad his cock was pinned out of view.

Steve's eyes glanced up, and he saw that the top 2 buttons of Judy's nightshirt were undone. She wasn't wearing at bra now, and Steve could see the profile of her breast through the opening. Her breasts were indeed small but stood straight out, with her nipple poking out sharply at the blouse front.

Steve suddenly realized that his rubbing of Judy's arm had become not only faster, but noticed by Judy, who watched as the hairs billowed in the wake of Steve's passing fingers, the skin turning to goose bumps.

"No," Judy said quickly when Steve pulled his hand back. "Don't stop. I like that. Feels nice."

"Same here," Steve agreed as he resumed his tender stroking of Judy's arm.

"What do you think of her?" Judy asked Steve, tilting the magazine to show him the Playmate of the month.

"Take the salt bags out of her chest and she would look a lot better," Steve opined.

"What about down below?" Judy asked. "What do you think of her pussy?"

Steve recoiled a bit at hearing the word come out of Judy's mouth, but recovered in time to shake his head, sadly lamenting, "She looks prepubescent. Not appealing to me in the least, not that she would care what some old coot like me thought one way or the other."

"Thought so," Judy said.

"Thought what?"

"Thought you might have a thing for hair," Judy suggested. "Am I right?"

"Oh. This you mean?" Steve asked, nodding down toward Steve's hand still busy.

"That, and out on the deck," Judy said shyly, biting her lower lip before speaking even softer. "Caught you peeking, didn't I?"

Steve nodded, feeling his face burn as Judy smiled.

"Come closer," Judy whispered, and when he leaned over to her, he felt her breath in his ear as she spoke.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Yes," Steve said, his voice shuddering as he helplessly made a three letter word stretch out much longer, and he jumped when he felt Judy's teeth scrape his ear lobe.

"Reach inside my blouse," Judy hissed, and when he glanced down he saw that she had undone another button of the shirt. "Not exactly Playboy material, am I?"

When Steve hesitated, Judy grabbed his hand and slipped it in between the folds of the garment, and when his fingers surrounded the little cone, both of them inhaled loudly.

"It's beautiful," Steve moaned as his hand roughly groped the tiny bud, her nipple coming alive as it got massaged by his large weathered paw.

"I think I know what else you want," Judy said breathlessly as she struggled to shrug off her blouse. "I want it too."

With considerable effort, Judy got herself untangled from the garment and sat there naked, her proud and perky titties sticking out proudly from the skinny frame they were attached to. Leaning into the back of the couch, Judy raised her arm high in the air and put her hand behind her head.

"Go ahead," Judy said, pulling Steve's face toward her exposed armpit.

Steve let himself be pulled toward the furry recess and the wild spray of auburn hair that fanned out with the raising of her slender arm, and as his cheeks got caressed by the moist and silky fur, her natural aroma filled his nostrils.

The scent of her raging pheromones, not masked or enhanced by any artificial means, sent chills down Steve's spine as his tongue slid through the musky forest. He heard Judy let out a groan that sounded only half-human, and this emboldened Steve even more.

He licked the thicket like the animal he felt like; lapping and chewing at her sensitive underarm like a starving beast, and the more wild he got, the more Judy writhed and squealed with delight. Gone was the shy and meek nerdy girl that he knew before. That other Judy was replaced by this passionate and crazed woman who not only knew what Steve wanted, but apparently was more than happy to provide it.

Steve's hand was still kneading Judy's titty, but he felt Judy's own hand pulling it down between her legs. As his hand went down, Steve's eyes followed, and saw the abundant forest of hair that grew in a wild and untrimmed triangle.

Judy was as hairy down there as he had expected, and perhaps even more so, but despite the denseness of her pubic hair there was no problem in finding her opening because Judy was dripping wet.

"That's it, Steve," Judy said as she clamped her legs together around his hand. "Nice and slow."

Steve felt Judy's hand on his lap, and when he leaned back she deftly pulled down the zipper and reached her tiny hand inside the opening.

"Ooh," Judy cooed. "Grandma was right. You are a lot of man."

"Girl talk," Judy said when she saw the look of surprise on his face. "Grandma and I were really close. Kind of kindred spirits in a way. We shared a lot of secrets. She said she hoped I would find a man like you some day."

"The way I figure," Judy concluded. "Why look for an imitation when you can have the real thing."

...

Chapter Seven: Slowly.

"I... guess I really don't know what to say," Steve said, the combination of Judy's words and deeds over the last few minutes having thrown him for a loop.

Now, with Steve's fingers working intensely inside of Judy's pussy, he felt her extricate his cock from his pajamas. Her hand worked the foreskin expertly, and the sensation of the hood sliding up and down the glans was having the expected effect on his member.

"Then don't say anything, Steve," Judy said. "Just stand up and let me take your pajamas off of you."

Not really believing what he was hearing, it took a minute for Steve to stand up, but as he did Judy eased off of the couch and down to her knees on the floor, her face brushing his cock which was sticking out of the fly opening.

A flick of Judy's wrist opened the snap and sent the pajamas right to the floor, and then Judy's hands were grabbing his cock by the root, pulling and squeezing it while bringing it to her mouth.

As soon as Judy's lips began to work up and down his cock, he thought back to when he pictured this girl as being a wallflower, and that made Steve shake his head at his naivete. No way in the world could Judy have developed the skills she was showing sitting in the corner.

This girl had taken a few cocks in her mouth before, that much was obvious as Steve watched Judy's mouth slide right down to the root of his member, taking him deeper than anyone had ever managed before.

He brushed her hair back and away from her cheek to get a better view of what she was doing, and as he did Judy looked up at him through her glasses, a perfect picture of schoolgirl innocence combined with a wicked lustiness that got his heart racing even faster.

"I love your cock," Judy said as her mouth came off of it briefly, staring at his swollen manhood while her hands slid up and down the length of it. "You're so hard for a big man too."

"I'm going to..." Steve grunted after Judy's mouth went back to work on him, and he took her head in his hands and tried to pull her away before he came in her mouth.

"It's okay," Judy said, but Steve shook his head and helped Judy up onto the couch again, maneuvering her so her butt was on the edge of the cushion, and he knelt between her spread thighs and surveyed the woman before him.

With her legs parted, Steve could see that the jungle between her legs was more dense and widespread than he had first noticed, and just before he lowered his face Steve took it all in; from the faint treasure trail that led from just below her bully button to the timberline of her bush, then forming a wildly overgrown triangle that spilled over onto the insides of her thighs, and down to the area below her pussy, where the hair continued to flourish right down to her anus.

The aroma hit Steve as he lowered his face into her steamy jungle. A musky and feral aroma that was both like and unlike any other woman he had ever experienced, and as his tongue worked into the fur, he found the way easy despite all the hair, because Judy was wet. Very wet.

As Steve slid his tongue into her dewy grotto, Judy began moaning and writhing around. From underneath her, Steve reached under her thighs and put his hands on the top of Judy's hips, holding her down somewhat as he toyed with her clit, which felt surprisingly large against his tongue.

Holding Judy down was not easy, and soon became almost impossible as Judy became more and more inflamed. For such a tiny girl, she was writhing around so wildly that while he managed to keep his face between her legs, the rest of her body was flying around like a demented marionette.

Steve couldn't hold her down, but didn't want to either, and just kept watching her while licking and sucking on her pussy, enjoying the perfect view through her bush. She was pulling on her titties roughly, squeezing and yanking the poor little cones savagely while bridging her upper body up off of the cushion with the back of her head.

Even with her thighs clamped around his ears, Steve could hear Judy screaming and crying out, and was so happy that he lived out in the boondocks, where only he could hear and enjoy her unbridled emotions. She sounded like that girl in that Exorcist movie, and as she twisted and contorted she almost looked the part as well.

And just when Steve thought that Judy must have had an orgasm and was coming back down, she proved him wrong. Now she was really coming, and as she wiggled and squirmed up toward the back of the couch, Steve hung on for dear life, burying his face in her pussy to try and pin her against the back of the sofa for fear Judy was going to keep going right over the back.

Then a scream that sent chills down Steve's spine came out of the depths of her, and as he grabbed Steve's hair, he felt his face get splashed as Judy erupted all over him. Gasping from shock as much as anything else, he let the warmth wash all over him as Judy's body convulsed a number of times before she eased back down onto the very messy sofa.

...

Chapter Eight: Last time?

For a moment it seemed that Judy had been knocked out from the force of her orgasm, and as Steve knelt between the slender thighs and stared at the hairy delta, he tried to remember the last time he had made love and was surprised when he couldn't.

Who thinks about those things, he wondered as he swiped the soggy opening with the crown of his manhood, at least while you're doing it? This was different. This was probably the last time he would be inside a woman, and this was going to be something he would try like hell to remember. A pleasant memory to reflect upon during the cold and lonely nights that were going to follow for the rest of his days.

Judy's pussy was tight, but not as snug as he had feared, and as his head of his member popped inside of her Judy smiled as she lay in a very uncomfortable looking position wedged up against the back of the sofa.

"Nice," Judy whispered as she came to life, moving her hips along with Steve as he slowly impaled her. The sight of his cock sliding into the bush until even the stump was out of view, and then slowly retracting as a glistening spear before disappearing again was hypnotizing to him, and even Judy craned her neck to watch.

"Very nice," Steve agreed, and smiled at the suddenly re-energized teenager. "Thought you were passed out for a second."

"And you mean that this is how you would treat a poor defenseless girl when they pass out on your couch?" Judy giggled. "No, I'm more than fine, as you can see. So are you."

"Never better."

"So I see, and feel," Judy observed. "I've got a few more orgasms in me too. Grandma used to tell me how you were a long-lasting man, so you take your time, and let me know when you need a break so I can ride you for a while."

Steve nodded and began thrusting into Judy with long and deep strokes, the tip of his cock barely grazing the depths of her cavity a couple of times, suggesting they were a perfect fit. Even though Steve's back and knees were aching, he kept going until Judy came again.

Steve stared straight ahead over the back of the couch as Judy came, unable to look at Judy while she pulled on her titties as she bucked around in front of him, but even the sounds of her sent him perilously close to the brink before he maintained control.

"Climb up here partner," Judy said as she squirmed out from under Steve and had him sit on the couch.

Steve gratefully obliged, and as he sat Judy immediately hopped on his lap, guiding his still fully engorged member inside of her. Judy exhaled and rolled her legs as his cock probed in at a different angle.

Steve pulled Judy toward him, and sucked on her conical titty, almost able to get the entire breast in his mouth as he went from side to side. Judy seemed to like this, leaning closer to him while rocking slowly on his dick.

With her hands bracing herslf on the back of the couch, Steve was afforded yet around exquisite view of the deep hollows of Judy's armpits, and noticed that the thick tufts of hair were now becoming pasted to her skin as she got more and more sweaty.

A few trickles of sweat slid down from her underarms and wiggled their way down her sides, and Steve found himself sliding his tongue over to capture them, the sweet and salty taste somehow appealing to all of his senses. Judy giggled when she felt what Steve had done, and leaned back and put her hands behind her head to tease him.

"Grandma was right. You are a kinky devil," Judy said as she ground into Steve's manhood.

"Think," Steve gasped in between chuckles while trying not to stare. "Think you can make me cum by posing like that?"

"No," Judy grunted. "Think I'm gonna cum - from you looking at me like that."

Judy's body begann to convulse a bit, and then seemed to relax before she shook violently and cried out. After that, Judy's riding style got a little ragged, and Steve had her get off of him. Standing up made every bone in Steve's body protest, but it felt good to move, and he led Judy around to the back of the couch.

"Damn," Judy said as she looked at his still fully engorged weapon as it swayed in front of him as he walked. "How can a 63 year old guy have more energy than three 21 year olds? I know the math works, but gee!"

"Probably the last time I ever do this, so I want to make it last as long as I can," Steve said, moving Judy around so she was leaning forward over the back of the sofa.

"Remember, I am going to be here for a few more days," Judy said as she turned her head around.

Steve was going to suggest that at this rate he might not be, but decided against it and concentrated on the skinny, petite girl now presenting herself to him.

Such bony shoulders and a frail loooking back, Steve observed as he parted her pert butt cheeks and ran his hand down from the hair-fringed anus to the dripping delta below while crouching lower to bring his cock to the gateway of her pussy once more.

Judy was like a doll in his hands, and as he held onto her hips it was like he was moving her on his cock as much as he was thrusting into her. Their bodies began slapping together harder and louder as Steve grew more and more urgent while his orgasm neared.

Judy was whimpering with every thrust now, and Steve crouched over the tiny teenager like a praying mantis devouring a victim, grunting like an animal while moving his hands around Judy and grabbing her little cones tightly.

Steve cried out as he came, and could that really be him screaming like that as he did, spewing out profanities and feral noises while his cock spurted deep into Judy's pussy?

Steve grabbed the back of the couch as he thought for a minute he was going to keel over, and it was then that he realized Judy was mumbling something as she hung precariously over the back of the couch with her feet in the air.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit," Judy was babbling, and when his dead dick finally slid out of her, she let out a disappointed moan before hopping down and spinning into Steve's arms, smothering him with kisses and hugs.

"Awesome!" Judy exclaimed and shivered when she looked down and saw Steve's seed oozing out of her pussy and down the insides of her thighs. "That could be interesting in a few months, if you're not firing blanks that is."

"What?" Steve asked, but was too drained to try and figure out what Judy meant, and instead followed her around to the front of the couch where they collapsed onto the cushions.

...

Chapter Nine: Reflections.

Resting against each other on the couch, Steve's hand gently stroked the shoulder of the girl leaning against him, enjoying the feel of her smooth skin despite wishing that the bony limb had a little more flesh on it. From the crux of her lowered arm, Steve saw a few hairs peeking out from the fold, and began idly letting them slide between his fingers.

"What?" Judy asked, looking back over her head at the man she was leaning back against.

"Oh, was I talking?" Steve said, suddenly realizing that he had not been thinking to himself. "Boy, am I losing it. What I didn't realize I had said aloud was that I thought you were born too late. You would have been made for the 60's and 70's."

"Grandma used to tell me that too," Judy said, reaching her arm up and putting her hand behind Steve's head, and Steve smiled as he saw the jungle of soggy hair matted against her skin.

"She told me about the first time you two made love," Judy continued. "She wasn't planning on it, and all of a sudden she's got her clothes off and she's naked and embarrassed."

"She was?" Steve said. "Don't know why. She had a great body on her for her age. Hell, for any age."

"I know," Judy said with a laugh. "It wasn't that. It was that she realized that she hadn't touched a razor since Grandpa dies, and she told me she kept trying not to let you see she had hairy armpits!"

"And I was trying like hell to see them," Steve chuckled.

"You won that battle, according to her," Judy replied, smiling as Steve raked his fingernails under her arm.

"I do have my peculiarities," Steve noted.

"You aren't so strange, believe me," Judy said. "Guys that dig hairy women don't even move the needle on the weirdo-meter these days."

Steve chuckled, shaking his head at how wrong he was about the girl, and figuring out that there must have been something he had noticed beneath the quiet exterior she had always shown before, that had made him like her even before they ended up like this.

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers