Her Greatest Fear Ch. 03

Story Info
Her fears come to fruition and the inevitable happens.
1.4k words
4.39
9.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmmer
drmmer
6 Followers

Chapter 03: Inevitable

Every day I did this ritual, each time touching her less and less. On the fourth day I did not touch her at all, but left her there in the room alone. Again I turned on the camera and sat at the table watching. She sat down on the floor in front of the cage with her knees tucked under her ass. I stood up and went to the coffee pot and began making a new pot. This could prove to be another long night. There was something about the cage and it's connection to her that no one had ever explored before and I was determined to discover what it was.

I sat there watching her for the better part of an hour before she moved. She rocked back on her heels and stood with the aid of her hands in one fluid motion. She squared her shoulders and stiffened her back standing so that her legs were shoulder width apart. I could see the cage between her legs, and found it very erotic. Her body was almost like a silhouette that drew your eyes to the apex of her legs and revealed the cage. I knew her mind was reeling and she was making a decision, but deciding on what I was not sure.

Then without warning she turned and faced the camera, looking right into it; head held high, shoulders back, eyes fearful but strong. She spoke one word so quietly that in order for me to figure out what she said I had to turn the sound all the way up.

"Please.." that simple word again. I sat riveted as she crouched down on the floor her eyes never leaving the camera, or me. Again she whispered please, and stretched her left leg back until it touched the edge of the cage. She shifted her weight to that leg and pulled her body backward toward the cage. She slid sideways to the left side of the cage and without taking her eyes from the camera opened the cage door.

Again she whispered please, and I saw her eyes begin to cloud with tears but her gaze never left mine. She slid to the right and aligned herself with the door directly behind her, before stretching her right leg back and into the cage. There was that move again she never entered the cage facing it. Her left leg followed and soon she sat in the center of the cage still staring at the camera, as silent tears fell down her cheeks.

I was just about to leave the kitchen and go down stairs when she moved again, this time leaning forward and with one hand closing the cage door until it clicked shut. I sat there frozen, she had closed the door herself. Looking at the screen she again whispered please, and I moved as if propelled by some unseen force. Entering the room I could see her sitting in the middle of the cage her legs curled up to her chin, her arms wrapped around them as she rocked herself back and forth. I walked to the edge of the cage and stood in front of it.

I reached through the bars of the cage to stroke her head, and she leaned into my hand rubbing her cheek on it, just before kissing it gently in the palm. She looked at me, eyes red from crying and spoke.

"please touch me." I knelt down in front of the cage and slid my hand in to touch her leg. I could see her fight to stay still, her body jerked just a bit before she gained control. Each time I would stroke her leg she would cry harder, until a small whimper escaped her lips. A sound I had never heard before. I began to croon to her telling her it was alright. It seemed that each time a little whimper would come from her lips her body relaxed just a bit more.

I told her to move forward and she slowly moved so that her legs where touching the cage. I continued crooning and gently spreading her legs to lay open for me. She continued to cry whimpers that seemed to echo through the room even though they were almost not perceivable unless you were very close as I let my hand rest against her pussy.

She was wet and warm and willing and it seemed such a contrast to the tears that ran down her face. I began to move my hand up and down slightly watching her. She grabbed the bars on either side of the cage and hung on as if preparing for something and yet her hips began to respond to my touch pressing closer into my hand.

I let my thumb press against her clit and pressed harder until she seemed to gain a rhythm of her own. Rocking her hips steadily and staring straight at me. I could sense she was pushing herself toward and orgasm and just as I thought she might cum she stopped moving. Her hands never left the cage bars as she stared at me. As I began moving my hand she shook her head no, but that was not going to stop me. She knew how to stop me if she really wanted to, so I kept going getting faster and faster. She kept shaking her head no as she whimpered and griped the cage for dear life.

Her body tightened up but did not pull away from me, I knew she was fighting it, Fighting not to cum. She gripped the cage and shook her head saying no over and over again. Her body shook with the effort and she held her breath for as long as she could, closing her eyes tightly.

"Open your eyes," I said, " I want to see you. I want you to see me make you cum. I am going to." Her eyes opened and locked on mine and still she shook her head no.

"You are going to give this to me. I will make you cum." She started to pull away and I reached and grabbed her leg hard.

"If you pull away we will only begin again." She stopped and just looked at me eyes full of fear and something else. She adjusted her hands on the cage and lifted her chin to look me directly in the eye.

I again began to stroke her pussy pushing hard against her and increasing the rhythm slowly. I watched as she struggled to not move away still holding her breath and fighting it.

"Let go," I said, " you have no choice. I will make you cum no matter how hard you try to stop it." Tears streamed down her face and she whimpered louder. I increased the rhythm and again told her she had no choice I would have her pleasure for my own.

Once again she held her breath and struggled and whimpered. I continued to stroke her clit hard and fast and plunged two fingers into her pussy at the same time.

"You can fight all you want I will have it." I said fascinated by the fact that she had yet to look away. Suddenly her legs spread open farther and her pussy convulsed around my fingers. A primal scream tore form her lips as he let herself go and fell into the orgasm. Over and over again her body convulsed, the more I rubbed her clit the more she came. I kept her Cuming until she was completely spent her hands falling from the cage bars and her body leaning back until she lay with her legs still wide open for me. I withdrew my hands from her and stroked her leg before moving to the side of the cage so that I could see her face. She stared at me but her eyes were vacant yet not sad as I had seen before. I stroked her hair from her face and she turned her head to kiss the palm of my hand again.

I opened the cage door and helped her out taking her to couch. Wrapping her in a blanket I sat down and laid her head in my lap.

"Go to sleep now, you did well." I said as I kissed her forehead and stroked her face. I sat there all night with her head in my lap and watched her sleep. Not once did she attempt to curl up into her ball, and she slept with a soft smile on her lips.

drmmer
drmmer
6 Followers