Her Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still confused, Hubert."

"Don't worry, my dear. It will all be clear in its own time and in its own way."

* * *

She lay propped up on her big, king-size bed, gazing out the sliding glass doors to the bedroom terrace. It was twilight and the drapes were open. Her hand held a large black dildo and she gently rubbed it over her body. The flesh tingled everywhere she touched herself. Her cunt was dewy with new juice. A small private smile curled her lips.

She was always wet, now; always ready. She could make herself cream just by thinking of cock or pussy yes, pussy. Hubert had told her, before leaving, that everything and everybody would now become sexual to her. Female pussy was the first thing that had entered her mind. Warm, wet, succulent pink meat; thick tangle of pubic hair; the tart aroma of cunt-scent.

The wonderfully obscene dildo slowly traced ziz-zag patterns over her body, lingering over the slit of her cunt. Her eyes focused. She was looking across the street at another building; another apartment. Her neighbor Nancy was standing in her bedroom, the drapes parted, dressing; no, undressing. She watched as Nancy slid her skirt over her shapely hips and let it drop to the floor. The half-slip followed. She saw that Nancy favored garter belts and hose instead of pantyhose. She liked that. It was more feminine.

Nancy, dressed in high heels, bra and panties, began brushing her thick brown hair. The movement of her arms caused her tits to bounce provocatively.

She slid a trembling finger over her extended clitoris and shivered as the electric current zipped through her heated body. Her tongue licked the tip of the phony penis but her eyes never left the window. Nancy put the brush down and unclasped her bra. It was one of the old, behind the back ones. Nancy's tits were large, well rounded. She massaged the heavy globes.

Her breathing became ragged as she watched; a voyeur caught up in the sexual pleasure of peeping. The dildo parted her cunt-lips, but she didn't put it all the way in. She was teasing herself, waiting for the next scene; a better scene. Nancy was still rubbing her tits when a man her husband what was his name? came up behind her and cupped her breasts with his hands. His pants bulged with his erection. He kneaded her tits, rolling the nipples around in his fingers, kissed her neck. One hand moved to cover his wife's mound. He ground his hard-on into her ass. She saw the look on Nancy's face as she began to surrender to her husband's hands and mouth; the look of sexual excitement.

Her own juices began to flow freely. The sheet beneath her ass was already very wet. The man turned his wife to him and kissed her passionately. Her arms went around his neck and hips began to grind together wantonly. The man's hands went to her ass and squeeze them. He pulled her to the bed, out of her line of vision. She squeezed her tit painfully and shoved the big, black dildo all the way up her pussy. Her strong cunt muscles clamped, viselike, on it. Her cum was immediate and powerful. Her body thrashed around the bed, almost out of control. She sucked on her fingers; humping her hips against the captured dildo. Her mind pictured Nancy and her husband; licking, sucking, fucking. She had to have them! Both of them!

Slowly, the tremors began to pass. Her breathing was almost normal. Across the courtyard the drapes blocked her view. Enjoy yourselves, my loves, she thought. You'll enjoy it even more after I through with you two. She curled in a ball, the dildo still stuck in her pussy, and she slept.

* * *

The next morning, after she had showered, she was surprised at the contents of her closet. All her own clothes were gone. In their place was a whole different wardrobe: chic, expensive, and very sexy. Leather mini-skirts, silk, see-through blouses, low cut dresses. Even her lingerie was new and provocative: wispy panties, almost nothing bras, garter-belts and stockings. And everything fit! She ran from drawer to drawer, like a child at Christmas, finding new and exciting treasures. "Oh, Hubert!" she cried aloud, "You thought of everything."

She whirled in front of the full mirror, a slinky black cocktail dress held up in front of her naked body. The doorbell rang. She dropped the dress on the bed, saw the long silk robe hanging in the closet; shrugged it on and belted it loosely. The doorbell rang again. She opened it without hesitation, without her usual caution. The man was huge six foot four, and probably 250 pounds and flat black. A thick, square mustache covered the upper lip of a face that showed the influence of Arab or White blood. He wore the uniform of a Postman. She felt her cunt contract.

"Yes?" she smiled, sweetly, not trying to close the robe that gapped open, displaying a large amount of cleavage. She saw the intake of his breath; where his eyes were drawn.

"Yes?" she asked again.

"Wha . . . oh, I have a COD package for you, lady," he said, reluctantly pulling his eyes away from her almost exposed tits; thrusting the package at her. It was heavy and she almost dropped it. The movement caused the robe to open more, giving the black giant an even better look at her tits. She knew, from his wide-eyed expression, that he could see all the way down to her hardened nipples.

He moved quickly, catching the package before it fell from her arms. He was close and she could smell his aroma; the tangy smell of sexual excitement!

"You had better put it on the table," she said, finally closing her robe, and pointing inside.

"Yeah," he croaked.

She looked him up and down as he put the large package on the coffee table in the living room. His shirt stretched across his muscular back. She thought she could see the muscles ripple. He turned, holding his clipboard in front of himself, trying to hide his growing erection. He has a huge cock, she thought wickedly. I wonder . . .

"Er . . . the bill comes to $52.95," he said, shifting his weight nervously, trying to keep his prick from tenting his tight pants. Crazy bitch, he thought; open the door with hardly nothing on, give a guy a hard-on that won't quit, but he knew that she'd scream bloody murder if he made one false move. Why did White chicks like to fuck up the heads of Black men?

"$52.95?" she said, suddenly wondering who sent the package and what was in it. She didn't remember ordering anything. "I'll have to get my bag. Have a seat," she said climbing the stairs, giving him quick, exciting glimpses of her long, naked legs.

He shoved his rampart cock down and to the side, wishing he had worn jockey shorts anything to hold his cock in place. Shit! What a woman! Like to throw a hump to that one, he thought.

"Can you bring that package up here for me, please." Her voice floated down from upstairs.

Shit! Now I'm a fuckin' servant, he thought, but he really didn't mind. He hoped to see those tits again. He knew she was naked beneath that robe; the way it clung to her, nothing could be hidden. Shit! His girl was going to get a reaming tonight.

She was standing with her back to the streaming sunlight. If he had any doubts about what she had on, they were dispelled by the translucent material of her robe. Her body was completely silhouetted naked, for all practical purposes against the back light. He swallowed hard.

"Put it on the dresser," she said, rummaging through her bag. "Does it say who it's from?"

"Er . . . a Mr. Hubert Angel."

"Do you accept credit cards?"

He shook his head, trying not to stare at her body; willing his cock to stay down, and losing on both counts.

"Is something the matter?" she asked innocently.

Bitch! Cock-teasing, bitch! He shook his head. "No! . . . and no, we can't accept credit cards. Checks or cash only."

She smiled at him, frankly this time. Slowly, almost deliberately, she began to write out a check. Leaning forward, the robe fell away, giving him a spectacular view of her naked tits. She heard him wince.

"Something is the matter," she said, tearing the check out of the book. "Do I unsettle you?" She was very close to him now, only inches away. He was breathing heavily.

She put a hand on his chest. Her touch felt like fire. Twenty years in Levenworth, he thought, restraining the impulse to grab her and fuck her ragged. Her hand moved sensually over his chest and arm. "I don't like to see another human being in misery," she said softly. "Please tell me what's wrong. I want to help."

"Look, lady." He was gasping. "Just give me the check and let me get out of here."

"Not until you tell me what's troubling you. Is it because you have a hard-on and think you can't use it? It really looks like a lovely one. Is it as big as it looks?"

He knew it! A cock-teasing honky bitch! She sat on the bed, arms back, tits thrust forward, the nipples clearly visible. Her legs crossed and the gown fell open. He could see all the way up to her black haired pussy. His cock bulged and threatened to explode from its captivity.

"Just give me the fuckin' check." His voice was a rasp.

She opened her legs, baring her naked pussy to him. Quickly, she stuck the check between her legs and closed them again. It took only a split second.

"Come and get it!" Her voice was thick with suppressed passion.

The giant Black groaned in misery. The dam broke. He dropped to his knees, pulled her legs apart roughly and jammed his face in the thick turf of her wet pussy.

"Agggggg!" she wailed, as his hot tongue pierced her cuntlips and entered her juicy hole. "Oh, yessss! Suck my white cunt! Oh, you beautiful black bastard, suck it!"

Hands entangled in his kinky hair, legs straight up and wide apart, she shoved her throbbing cunt at him, smearing his face with her love juices.

"Sweet cunt . . . sweet cunt," he murmured, his tongue flicking furiously over the lips of her pussy; his thumbs pulling them back and apart, exposing her distended clit. He clamped his mouth on it.

"Oh, yes, yes, yessss! Eat me!" she panted, her hips bouncing, thrusting lewdly at him. She was on fire! She tugged at his shirt, helping him, as he tried to undress without taking his mouth from her watering cunt. It was the sweetest pussy he had ever eaten and he wasn't about to let it loose. He sighed in her cunt as his cock leaped free from the restraining pants.

"Don't stop!" she pleaded. "Don't stop eating me! Suck harder." Her body jerked and churned as his snake-like tongue probed her heated pussy, twisting up and around. Electric shivers rippled from her toes to her brain as each swish, over her super-aroused clit, sent waves of pleasure crashing over her. Cuntjuice leaked like hop sap in between her asscheeks. She was flowing like a river. Having her pussy sucked by a black man a complete stranger was making her pop like a machine gun. Bam! Bam! Bam! Cum! Cum! Cum! She saw his black arms around her legs, holding her cunt wide, the contrast startling; exciting. She humped her cunt harder against his mouth.

"Fuck me!" she gasped. "Com'on, you gotta fuck me! Stick that black cock in me! Fill me up with black cum!"

"You honky bitch!" he yelled. "I'll fill you, all right. It's gonna come out your mouth! I'm gonna fuck you ragged!"

"Yeah! Fuck me ragged! Make me cum!"

He pushed away from her. Her eyes opened in amazement. It was the biggest, blackest, thickest cock she had ever seen. Bigger than either of her two Golden boys. She licked her lips hungrily; her body trembling in anticipation. He waved the huge fuckpole at her. "Well, sweetness, what do you say now?" his voice taunting.

She pulled her legs up and back to her tits in reply. The Black giant smiled. "You're somethin' else, baby. A real fuckin' machine. Gonna give it to you slow and easy like, an inch at a time; make you beg for it."

"It's you who's going to beg, my big black buck. My pussy's going to gobble you up and squeeze you dry. You're going to cum like never before. Stick it to me, big man. You're in for the ride of your life!"

Angrily, he rammed his cock forward!

In the end, he cried and begged for mercy; his cock sore and swollen. He had lost count of the times he came; his mind boggled with the pleasure, the pain, her squirming, ever juicy, cunt gave him.

She wouldn't let him go soft. He'd pop and she'd be right there to suck him hard again; or massage him with her powerful cunt muscles she had actually jerked him off, just using them and nothing else. Her throat seem to go on forever, taking every inch of his huge prick in; a fiery vacuum that sucked him dry, wringing the very life force from his body. His cum coated her throat, her face, her tits; everywhere she could smear it. She gloried in it. She had jerked his cock up and down with a strength that he found unbelievable. Her grip was actually painful.

And her ass! Her perfect ass! Twin globes of flesh hiding a secret valley; the pink, puckered asshole beckoning to him; grasping, clutching, pulling him deep inside her; all the way in to her hot bowels. He had almost passed out when he came.

He lay quietly beside her; the images of them floating softly in his mind, her body nestled against his, an arm draped over his chest. Her color was vivid against his. A startling thought occurred to him. He wasn't angry anymore. Not at himself, not at all the White people, not at the world. He was at peace. He marveled at the strange feeling of serenity. When had it occurred? How?

"Feeling better?" she asked, her face framed by the wild tangle of her raven hair; serene and beautiful. He nodded his head, suddenly afraid to speak.

"You had a lot of anger in you! Is it all gone now?"

"How did you know?"

She shrugged, her tits moving delightfully as she did. He had made her cum in a gush just by sucking on those beauties. Like a Mother's love.

"Does it matter? The only thing that counts is that you're no longer angry at the world. You're at peace."

"Yeah," he said in astonishment. "I am. I really am."

"It's the doctrine of pleasure. The hope for all mankind."

He didn't know what she was talking about, and didn't care. He only knew how good he felt. He wished the world felt this good.

"Hey, I don't even know your name. What is it?"

She smiled a strange smile. "Let's leave that a mystery." she said. "You know where I live. Feel free to drop over anytime. Maybe, you'll bring a friend. Male or female." She winked at the huge, Black, naked man.

"Yeah," he said, a glint in his eye. "Maybe I will."

She spent the rest of the day glorying in herself; feeling the wonder of her new insight. When had Hubert given it to her? She didn't know and didn't care. She just knew she had it, and it was hers to share. In the tub, rich with bubbles, she touched herself all over acutely aware of her sensitive body. She tingled, she hummed; she was alive! Her clit took just two swift strokes of her finger to explode in another stomach-clinching cum.

Afterwards, she busied herself with her new wardrobe, admiring her ripe, taut body as she did; her mind drifting over her sudden wantonness, her passion, her conversion. She felt wonderfully excited. She had to share.

Nancy! Her neighbor! She would start with Nancy and her husband and then she would ... take on the world. She smiled at the wonder of it all. And she had her Guardian Angel to thank.