Her Guilty Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
A reluctant fuck.
1.9k words
3.89
15.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in the doorway smoking the last centimetre of her cigarette. The wind blew her hair across her face, making it hard for her to look at the screen on her phone. Giving up, she put it back in her purse and glanced down the corridor. He sat at the desk, calculator in hand, writing furiously away. She knocked. He looked up and smirked. As she stubbed out the cigarette, she could feel his eyes working their way from her red stilettos and up her legs. Leaning against the doorframe, she decided to enjoy this a little longer and lit another cigarette. After a quick look into her eyes, he went back to writing.

With one last pang of guilt she switched her phone off. She rolled her tongue bar against her teeth and sighed. Looking through the cigarette smoke at him, she could feel her nipples rubbing against the inside of her bra. With a deep breath she flicked the cigarette into the road. She walked through the door and turned around to gently shut it behind her. She was both excited and nervous. Tom had texted her the day before telling her to meet him in the office for a fuck. The obnoxious sleaze of the message had really turned her on, so she agreed.

The walk down the corrider felt like a mile to her. His piercing blue eyes bore into her chest and she could feel her heart beating faster. She sat down opposite him. She felt like a naughty schoolgirl. The buttons on the shirt stretched over her 34E tits felt closer to bursting with every breath she took. He had asked her to dress like a slut and she had succeeded. A tight lycra skirt just covering her ass, bright red stilettos and a white shirt two sizes too small.

'How are you doing?' Tom asked her.

'Alright, glad for something to do today...'

'Ah looking forward to a good fuck then?'

'Of course.'

'Good stuff, good stuff indeed.'

She could see him smiling down at his pen as he wrote. Every part of her mind screamed at her not to do this, but her desire soon trampled over that thought. The longer she sat there, the more uncomfortable she felt. Her nipples were rubbing more obviously against her clothes and she had to keep uncrossing and crossing her legs to try and get a comfortable postion for her swollen, wet lips.

'I'll finish this off and I'll be right with you, after a cigarette' Tom said, a blatant smirk in his voice.

'Mmhmm...'

She couldn't stand it any longer. She stood up and started to turn around. 'Just going to the toilet. I'll be right back.'

Tom moved fast. He sprung up from behind the desk and moved himself behind her. 'Don't be nervous,' he whispered in her ear. He ran his hands down her back and around her waist. 'You look every bit the dirty slut, Karla. I never knew you had it in you.' Her breath drew in sharply. She wanted to laugh in his face and leave, but his hands were making her legs quiver and her neck sweat. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted it hard.

'Anything for you.'

He moved his hands over Karla's shoulders and down over her tits. 'Really? After that blowjob last time I thought you weren't interested in me at all.' He started to unbotton her shirt.

'Well I was trying to keep up appearances, we wouldn't want the others becoming suspicious now would we? Oh! Mmm!' Tom was rubbing her nipples while gently biting her neck.

'I see. Well in that case, I'd better give you a good seeing to.'

Karla laughed. 'What a line!'

Tom spun her around to face him and kissed her hard. She felt his tongue against hers, his teeth on her lips, his breath in her throat. Karla gasped and gripped his tie. She used it to hold him close to her while her other hand moved down to his waistband. She slowly undid his belt. Tom kissed her harder and ripped her shirt off. 'Fuck. I'm so turned on,' he gasped.

'Me too.' Karla grinned. 'There's something hilarious about this.'

'Yeah I know what you mean.'

She pulled Tom's tie over his head and slowly started unbuttoning his shirt. He pressed his crotch into hers and grunted into her neck. She could feel his impatience and smiled.

'I want to spend the whole afternoon fucking you.' Tom's deep voice resonated in her chest.

'Oh I'd like that.' Karla dropped to her knees. She looked up at Tom whilst unzipping his trousers. The sight of his cock made her even more excited. She greedily wrapped her tongue and her lips around his head and pressed the metal bar into his skin. Tom grabbed the back of Karla's head and started fucking her mouth. She gagged and started to choke, his cock hitting the back of her throat, his hands wrapped up in her hair. Karla gasped for air and pushed his hips away slightly. Tom's cock slid over her tongue and out of her mouth. She looked up to see him grinning at her.

'You okay?'

'Yes thank you.'

'Stand up.'

'Yes, sir.'

Tom caught the sarcasm in Karla's voice and pinched her butt when her face came level with his. 'Would you take me more seriously if you were bent over with my cock deep in your ass?'

Karla quivered with excitement. How could he have known how much she enjoyed anal? Surely most girls wouldn't take kindly to that sort of comment? But Karla wasn't most girls, and so thought that there must be something about her that gave it away. 'We'll have to find out, won't we?'

Tom ran his hand down Karla's stomach, under the waistband of her skirt, inside her underwear, to the warm, smooth mound of her cunt. He gently started rubbing his thumb over her clit and let his fingers brush against her lips. He placed his other hand on the back of her neck and made sure Karla looked into his eyes as he suddenly thrust three of his fingers deep inside her. He watched her bite down on her bottom lip and felt her knees shake against his.

'Is that nice?'

All Karla could do was moan as Tom fucked her with his fingers. She raised her leg so that her knee was parallel to his hips and leaned back, her nails digging into his shoulders. Her moans deepened as he increased the pace. She tried to concentrate on the feel of his other hand on her back to keep her from screaming, but to no avail. Karla threw her head back and thrust her hips against his hand. Her long, dark hair swished backwards and forwards against her back and over his arm. Tom admired how hot she looked and felt satisfied to be able to produce out of her the noises she was now making. She seemed to be screaming and moaning louder with every thrust of his hand.

'Hey, sshh! There's people above us remember!'

'Sorry,' panted Karla. The reminder of the fact they were in an office in a town centre made her feel incredibly dirty.

Tom stopped thrusting to slowly stroke her clit. 'Will you bend over for me? Over my desk?'

Karla said nothing and turned around straight away. She bent over as requested, resting her elbows on the desk. Tom pulled Karla's skirt down and unhooked her bra, tossing it on the floor. As she stepped out of the skirt, Tom ripped off her black thong. The sting of it snapping against her skin was quite intense. 'I can tell you like pain,' said Tom.

'I do. The harder the better. Now fuck me!' Karla was so turned on that she could hardly stand it. Tom stood back for a second to admire Karla's long legs. Red stiletos at one end and a round, firm butt at the other. He grabbed her hips and forced his cock past her red lips and deep into her cunt. Karla screamed and put her head on the desk. Tom grunted and started to fuck her. Hard, deep and fast. Her nipples rubbed almost painfully on the desk and she dug her nails into the paperwork Tom had left half finished. The room filled with the sound of Karla's moaning, Tom's grunting and their flesh colliding. He ran his hands up her spine to hold onto her shoulders. With an increased effort he fucked her even faster, the sound of her screaming spurring him on. Karla lifted her head up to see Tom in the mirror on the wall. Tom looked up too and stared into her eyes. Karla smirked. Tom smirked. He ran a hand down her stomach until his fingers found her clit. He slowed down his thrusting and started to rub her furiously.

'Are you going to cum for me?'

'Yes!' Screamed Karla, her legs shaking, her heart pounding, sweat running down her chest.

Tom fucked her harder, his free hand gripping her shoulder. The sound of her moans and the feel of her quivering thighs sent him over the edge. Karla felt his cock throbbing inside her and came hard as his white, hot cum shot inside of her.

* * *

Karla buttoned up her shirt and looked up at Tom, who was back at his paperwork.

'Thank you. For that. Err... Yes. Thanks.'

Tom laughed. 'That's alright. My pleasure.'

She felt extremely stupid. What an absolute slime, she thought. Why am I here? Why do I want to do this again? And why do I feel so awkward around him?

He seemed to read her thoughts. 'No one would never know that the shy girl standing in front of me now was the same girl screaming for me to fuck her just twenty minutes ago.' Karla felt like he could see into her mind, into her soul. Is that what made her feel so nervous? He had a habit of staring into her eyes every time he spoke.

'Come here. I want to kiss you.'

'Err...' Karla found herself walking around the desk towards Tom, placing her hands on his shoulders and leaning towards him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her lips. They felt so soft. No tongues or teeth. Just lips. 'What's that for?' She asked him, fingers shaking.

'Funny question to ask, considering I've just made you cum.'

Karla gigled. 'Yes. I'm sorry. Thanks for that. And the kiss.' She wanted to ask him a million other questions.

'You'd better get back to your boyfriend, hadn't you?'

She straightened up and hooked her purse over her shoulder. 'I suppose so. Dinner awaits!'

'How does he feel about this, by the way? Does he know?'

'Yeah, Ethan's fine with it. Well, he sees other girls too. I don't ask questions and neither does he.'

'Oh. Are we seeing each other now then?'

'Not really. A fuck is just a fuck isn't it?'

'I'd like to do it again sometime though. I'll let you know know when I'm about, if that's okay.'

'That sounds excellent.' Karla sighed. She needed to get away from Tom very soon.

'Come on, I'll walk you out.'

'Very gentlemanly of you!'

Tom smiled and bowed, indicating for her to walk in front of him.

'You clown,' she laughed.

They walked down the corridor together. Karla could feel his eyes on her ass. She certainly felt more at ease now that she was leaving. Or was it just that he had made her smile?

'Well have a nice evening, Tom.'

'You too. Take care!'

Karla felt a huge desire to kiss him goodbye, but didn't. She stepped out of the door and turned to wave, but he was already walking away.