Her Halo Rests on Horns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel's urgent requirement became eerily apparent to Doug now, as she took these objects from the rod and turned and strolled back toward him; swinging them at her side from her hand. The smile was still on her lips as she approached the foot of the bed; those lavender eyes now welded to his. She drew closer; as the fire's light cast apparitions of shadow voyeurs around her; a ghostly audience for what was about to take place. Doug began to squirm and draw his legs slowly up in a guarded reaction as she slung the heavy metal objects over the footboard and onto the base of the bed. They were shackles. Iron manacles. And they were required for him.

"If you restrain my feet to the footboard, I won't be able to move much at all" he stated; a definite inflection of growing apprehension threading his voice.

"Now, Doug, didn't you say a short time ago you were game and up for trying anything once?" She was leaning over the ornate metal footboard now; reaching for his legs and pulling them toward her as she continued. "You said, and I quote: 'courage, as in 'to try anything once'. That, I think, is an accurate proclamation of your beliefs; wouldn't you say?" She pointed to the tie of Orion that still lay tied on his bare chest. She then began pinning each of Doug's ankles within the leather cuffs of the shackles; spreading each leg as far apart as possible.

He, for some inexplicable reason, remained still. 'Maybe she wants to see me sweat this out a little; maybe it's a part of the game to see if I'll break. Well, I can play along. After all, no real harm has been done. I would look the real asshole if I started to complain now.' He smiled and nodded in pseudo confident agreement as he allowed the dominant surge from this woman he thought he had picked up in the bar to fetter him; as the grim click! of the second cuff resounded; embracing his ankle. He had, at this precise moment... been rendered completely helpless.

This was his biggest mistake of all.

Angel walked around to the other side of the bed when she had completed her latest bondage feat. She never took her eyes off his; the wicked smile never faded; as she reached into one of the niches in the wall, and pulled out a barbeque lighter. With one snap of the button, it ignited and shot out a flame that illuminated the red flecks in her lavender eyes; like tiny flames dancing in possessed and frenzied abandon. She stood on the bed; stepping over Doug's restrained arms, as she lit the nine candles on the massive wall sconce behind him.

"Why don't you drop yourself right down on my face, and let me show you what my tongue can do since its about the only thing you don't have cuffed, tied, or chained down", he remarked with a half, and somewhat nervous laugh; as he craned his neck backward to see the expression on the face hovering above his head. Only deafening silence followed his feeble attempt at lifting the heavy climate between them. Angel continued to light the candles; as if in memoriam; as if a shroud of impending doom was falling. Doug felt this, too, as he now made every effort to control his mounting fear.

"Now, Dougie," she began as she finished lighting the ninth candle and stepped over to the same side of the bed again as where she started. "Don't tell me you already want to disclaim the 'courage as in, try anything once' motto? I'll be disappointed in you; extremely disappointed in you if you were to back out now. We haven't even begun our 'try anything once' night! If it makes you feel any better; any more relaxed, Dougie, I can honestly tell you that I have never shared this type of experience with anyone else before. You are the very first... to share in... this"

That last emphasized word sent chills down Doug's spine as if each vertebra had been plunged into ice water. And why was she suddenly calling him "Dougie"? The tone in her voice reeked mockery; as if she was humoring a child to offset a temper tantrum. It almost pissed him off as much as her deliberate lure of him to this isolated place solely for the intention of using him as a chattel plaything; a tied fuck toy; 'a fucking test model slave to get this twisted power bitch off!' he heard his inner voice yell within himself. But all the anger in the world; all the physical strength he had; all the gift for gab – all of it – was not going to do a damn bit of good or get him any nearer to being released before the Devil's partner in crime decided she was bored with this sick game, and decide to let him go. While his mind was fighting to rationalize all of this, Angel returned to the armoire and opened up the large, deep drawer at its base, and brought out the next surprise for her guest.

Angel was full of surprises tonight. Some dark; some sinister, and some... painful.

*** WHAT A TANGLED WEB SHE WEAVES ***

He remembered her telling him at the bar about her career. She was a freelance photographer, and that she also was here, not only for the seminar, but also because she was working for a new client while staying at her friend's house. 'What a fucked up situation this is! And if I didn't get pushed by the big shots into coming to Chicago for this shit symposium, I wouldn't have met this devil in disguise – and I wouldn't be laying here like a roped calf struggling to be set free. Look at her! She sure takes a lot of liberties by going through her friends' drawers and closets, and helping herself to the husband's ties. And then using their bed for her sex kinks! She's got some set of balls on her!"

He lifted his head once again to focus on the corseted nightcreature at the far end of the room. She had removed several pieces of camera equipment from the armoire's drawer; lights; tri-pods, and was now commencing to set up a camera at the foot of the bed, and another at an angle from the side. He was getting a very bad feeling about this, as he watched her; completely at a hostage disadvantage. His ill feelings about this next development spilled out of his mouth as he heard himself say,

"So what are you really, Angel? A freelance photographer... or an amateur porno film producer? Do you also star in all your fuck flicks? Or perhaps this movie is going to be made for your own personal enjoyment? Maybe to share with the perverted black sheep at the next family reunion? I like to fuck with no onlookers; present or future! I want out of this, and out of this NOW, dammit! This has nothing to do with 'trying anything once' – this has to do with luring someone into a trap; into a fucking web! Well, this fly's wings aren't going to be pulled off without a fight!"

Tidal waves of fear and rage swept over him now as he thrashed to and fro on the bed; attempting to wriggle out of the ties that steadfastly imprisoned his hands. He knew trying to escape the pinions binding his legs would be fruitless, but he tried nevertheless with every means and to all ends. His struggle was undeniably in vain.

"Doug, calm down! You're taking this way too seriously, and, quite honestly, I'm afraid, your attempts at escaping are to no avail," she admitted, in her own alter angelic way," You said you were courageous; that you would try anything once, and I'm merely taking you at your word. As for the pictures I'm going to take; they are not for a porno movie - far from it. Why don't you pretend the cameras are not even in here, and just go with the flow of what I have planned for us - ok? Now, if you'll just bear with me, and give me a few minutes to set this all up properly, I'll get the rest of the props ready for our use, and then I will join you in bed – and your amount of faith in your Orion's theory will then have my undivided attention."

"What props?!? Angel, this is getting too crazy for me; for both of us. Let me loose, and we'll just call it a night, and I'll grab a cab back to the hotel. And we can just forget any of this ever happened, alright? We can even meet at the bar for a few drinks after the seminar wraps up tomorrow, and say our farewells from there. You know, before I catch my plane back to California."

Angel never answered him; just smiled that wicked smile as she went about angling the tri-pods and cameras, and adjusting the lights. She knew her profession; it was evident in her precise moves and calculations as she replaced and focused different lenses on the cameras until satisfied.

Although the messages he had been getting since the first time he saw her hadn't affected his ever hard cock, it was with her next return trip from the armoire that sent his cock cowering and retreating with his balls back toward his stomach.

Angel was approaching the bed with paraphernalia that reminded Doug of the torture chambers of medieval times. In one hand she held a heavy hood of mail; black in color; blacker still in the silent declaration of what it represented in those times. Its formidable design only allowed the eye sockets and mouth and chin to be visible; as all else of the head would be concealed. This was grim enough, but when he saw another one of the "props" as the she devil called them, in her other hand, he wished to God he had never left the seminar early that day.

It was a male chastity belt.

Doug had seen them before in sex toy shops when he was there for more appealing items for his purchasing pleasure {like porno tapes}, and recognized it instantly. He never was interested in his cock being restricted in that manner; couldn't even entertain the idea, and now here he was; tied, shackled, and soon to be hooded and placed in this torture device for the Satin Satan to play with now; film, play back, and play with again on screen many times later. "This is a Kodak moment in the fucking twilight zone! Fucking cunt! But who's really the fucked up one here?" he chastised himself over and over again, as he watched Angel methodically get her new triple X film – and star - prepped.

"Now, all I want you to do is try to relax and think of how proud you will be of yourself when you've proven your theory to me tonight", she instructed, as the hood was slipped over his head and adjusted on his face. The weight of the masked hood almost felt like a protective shield; a wall between Doug and his sex jailer, as Angel now descended to his groin to begin the ritual of cloaking him with the humiliating cock and ball restraint. However, Angel had yet another surprise for her involuntary audience; another of her fetishes to show Doug.

An oral fixation fetish... She loved to bite.

Doug's arms; while accustomed to weights and strength endurance exercises; were not accustomed to this. Feeling weak and numb in their forced overhead position now, he never bothered to raise his head to witness the inevitable ceremony he knew was going to commence at any second. He was resigned at this point, and felt the need to do as suggested – relax – and let this freaky role playing bitch do her thing. He almost had himself convinced when he felt something warm; her breath; between his legs; her sensuous lips kissing tenderly his now pathetically shriveled up cock and skin puddle that he once called his balls.

Angel began licking and kissing the sides of his upper thighs; high up near where the leg joins the groin. Doug indeed began to relax and take it all in, as the moist kisses caressed his genitals over and over, and swathed them in erotic dampness. Even though he was wearing a mask, he found himself closing his eyes in ecstatic joy; drifting into another place where he was not bound by restraints and could return in due time the oral pleasures now being given him. He was sighing softly and often now, as he momentarily forgot where he was and in what vulnerable position he has allowed himself to be placed. Doug was still laying there in this unawares state; awash in the euphoria of her charmer's snake tongue and longing lips that were making love between his legs - when the sudden and excruciating pain hit him like an arrow piercing the flesh from close range. He felt the skin of his inner thighs; ever so close to his scrotum; squeezed with indescribable pressure between something hard; something sharp and something unrelenting. It was her teeth in his sex now; imbedding with steady pressure; that made him believe, in his threatened sanity, she was into a debased version of vampirism.

Sex and teeth don't mix; don't mate. This was a marriage consummated in Hell.

He screamed and twisted as she latched on like a pit bull; then nipping and biting in alternating ravishment that which never should meet with teeth. The oral rape continued in machine gunfire fashion nipping; biting; nipping; biting and then just as quickly as begun - it stopped. He thought she had drawn blood, but as his tear filled eyes shot open and he lifted his head to survey the damage, he saw that the warm liquid trickling over his genitals was not blood; but saliva. 'Thank you, God!' was all he could think to pray and say to himself again and again as he teetered on the eve of erotic destruction. In between revolutions of indescribable suffering, his mind scurried to collect every positive self protecting thought it could. 'You can't let her see she has you afraid, Doug. This is all for her sick entertainment; nothing more. She's got only the chastity belt left, and you can handle that. You can do it, buddy! By then, the fucking film should run out, and she'll be bored with this perverted shit. And you'll be set free; never to see this place or this devil's spawn again. Never, ever again.'

Only, Doug was wrong. About a lot of things. And tonight - the chastity belt was not the last thing he would suffer.

"Still feeling courageous?" the demon asked as she slid off the bed and stood next to Doug's hooded face waiting for an answer. "I believe your theory has holes in it, Dougie. I think you need to re-consider the part where you think you have complete blind faith in yourself."

Doug's eyes had followed her movements as she drew closer still. Funny how he noticed the red glints in her eyes spark; scorching speckles; like dual two way mirrors reflecting the consuming infernos of the Devil's haven behind them. She leaned over his masked face and looked him dead square in his eyes; searching them for a sign of surrender; eyes that Doug willed not to show any fear. He was going to get out of this mess he got himself into, and he was going to do it by showing this devil's disciple that all of his faith was still held in that theory.

"Any way you challenge me, I will prove you wrong, Angel. I stand my ground when I say I have strength, courage and adeptness; even here held down like a wounded animal. Oh, and don't forget what the sword represents - that I attack and conquer any goal I seek to achieve." He heard his voice faintly falter as he proclaimed this and hoped she did not pick up on it. But he could not help how his voice shook. His balls and cock, whatever was left of them after being chewed on, were throbbing dully; as were his thighs. He imagined they had suffered the most; his upper legs; as it felt like all thirty two of the bone and calcium assailants were gnawing on them still.

"Oh, Dougie! You misunderstood me! I have only good intentions for our little session here tonight. Someday you will see that. But for now, time is of the essence, and we have still more to do." With that said she turned and walked back down to the foot of the bed; stopping to check the adjustment of the camera posed on that tripod, and then went to the second camera offside the bed and did the same.

Without any further explanation, she climbed back on the bed and began to place the chastity belt onto Doug; lifting his ass up to slide it into position; the cold gray metal roughly making contact with the small of his back. As she continued attaching the device, Doug's mind, now attempting to divert itself from the current evil surprise, started to wonder why she brought all of these things here with her on the plane- to her friend's home- and how long she had been planning this night of decadent horror? He also began to realize, 'No, Doug, don't go there! That's too dark a place to handle right now' that he may have been her prey all along; maybe since she first had seen him dozing off at the seminar. Even under the hood, Doug could feel the hairs on the back of his neck prickle and stand on end, as he shook his head rapidly side to side in an attempt to loosen and rid those thoughts from his distressed mind.

"What's wrong, Dougie?" She once again taunted," Not liking these 'days of old' jockey shorts? Well if it will relieve your mind any, I will tell you I am not going to be teasing your cock and balls any further."

'Teasing?!? Did she say... TEASING?!?I feel like my stuff has been attacked by a great white shark, and she's got the fucking warped notion she has relieved my mind with THAT news flash?' He laid there contemplating what she actually did need the chastity belt for if not to torture him further, then... what? Intuition told him there was a reason for it; most likely that she was just lying and would take him off guard again like before. He now remembered, with increasing dread, she had said there was more yet to do tonight. But, if it hadn't anything to do with the chastity belt, what "more" could there be? And how much more?

There was only one thing more the devil's spider had in mind for the unsuspecting fly.

The highlight of the evening; a candle's light of the evening.

A hot, melting candle.

He forced himself not to mentally venture deeper with these grim premonitions. His cock and balls were still throbbing from the black satin widow's spider bites, as he closed his eyes once more to will his mind to steer clear from what he feared could be; would be next. He raised his head just in time to see Angel reach down between those delectable tits that just a little while before had him drooling like a teething baby; now merely a vague erotic afterthought of what could have been, and draw out the chain that held the curious silver key. He continued observing; an astonished, cold realization washing over him now, as the cunning demon spider removed the key from the neckchain; leaned over her stung fly, and locked the chastity belt onto her porno movie insect. It had been the key to the chastity belt that she was wearing around her neck; the same key he saw on the neckchain when he first met her in the hotel's bar; the key to the chastity belt he now had sealed like a tomb about him; the key she wore as a sign of victory; much as a notorious gunfighter notches his belt after a high noon shootout.

His head now joined his genitals in their pounding, sorry state.

*** HER WEB OF WAX***

"Dougie, this final little thing I'm going to expect you to perform tonight is really very significant in proving to me, once and for all, that your Orion's theory is truly what you stand by; your career's creed." The she devil continued, "It is the ultimate test of endurance and stamina. You've gotten this far – are you ready, willing and able to go the distance? Before you answer that, let me go and get your cigarettes for you. I'm sure you have been dying to have one since I brought you here."

And before Doug could reply, she headed for the kitchen where he knew his cigarettes were amidst the heap of shed clothes on the floor. Doug's head began to throb even more, as the mixed messages of this latest turn of events had his fatigued brain turning in tight, dizzying circles.

A few minutes later she returned with a very cheerful smile and with a tray upon which were his cigarettes, his lighter, another glass of burgundy wine, and... a red pillar candle. Doug noticed the smile immediately; a smile she apparently had not tried on for size before returning to the bedroom. It was too wide; too cheerful; 'too fake' Doug concluded to himself, as she rounded the bed and placed the tray onto a table alongside of the headboard.