Her Head Comes Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I met you, you couldn't take your hand off the top of your head. But now —"

She laughed again. She had a great laugh, light and airy, but it was a little odd to hear it coming from her head more than her body. "Now it's right on my gash. Yeah, that's funny." She set the phone by her head.

"Where's the bathroom?"

She pointed at a door. "Game room bathroom's right there. Or if you want more space, the east wing bathroom is the open door at the end of the hall. If you see the atrium you're looking in the wrong direction."

"Don't need much space," I said, "I'd just better take a leak." I held the sock carefully.

"Oh right! Understood. You go and take care of that very important part of your body."

As I stepped into the bathroom, I heard her begin a voice call with "Hi! I'm sorry for the trouble, but I seem to have headhunted one of your employees," and I smiled to myself at the aptness of the word.

Judging by the toilet bowl when I was done, I'd had another impressive rope of come lying coiled behind my peehole, all the way back to my balls. Her pussy must have been so tight and full when we'd finished that not all of it could shoot out inside her.

When I left the bathroom, she surprised me by rushing me, head held up to kiss me frantically, arms crushing me against her harder than I would have expected she could. She'd replaced my shirt and freed up a hand by putting her panties back on, but was otherwise still naked. She sucked wildly on my lips and tongue, even whimpering a little.

"What's all this about?" I said when I got the chance.

"This is going to sound totally insecure," she said, "but I was afraid you wouldn't come back out, and when I checked you'd be gone. Maybe that you'd never even been here."

"No way," I said. "I'm not some phantom hitchhiker bullshit."

"I'm not letting you out of my sight," she said. "I need you to be real for me."

"I can do that."

"You know a — lot of people have gone out of my life," she said, her voice cracking. "I know it's all fragile. That's why I'm the kind of person now who's brave enough, or desperate enough, to understand that falling in love means I need to run outside immediately and do something about it." She gulped, and I felt it through my chest as much as heard it. "You almost drove away. I needed you. I need you now. I need you to stay in my life."

"I will," I said, and since it wasn't practical to stroke her hair, I took the opportunity to grab her toned little ass and shake it up and down.

She sniffled, giggled a bit, and kissed my cheek softly. "Thank you," she said. With her small breasts it was easy to feel her heart pounding almost hard enough to shake my own body. "We can drive your van back to the city. I'll rent something to get your stuff out of wherever you were staying. But in the meantime I picked a room out for you. Second floor, east wing, red squares on the door."

"Want to show me?"

She smiled radiantly. "Yeah, I do." Clamping one of her hands tightly around one of mine, and clutching her head in the other, she led me down the hall and up the stairs and down another hall to a door with three red plastic squares mounted on it, arranged in a diagonal line.

When she opened the door, I realized the room was already furnished. It had a king bed with purple sheets, two computers, a writing desk, a jumbo television to rival the ones in the game room, two long racks of clothes, a walk-in closet with even more clothes, and I noticed some of the clothes seemed very girly... "This is your room, isn't it."

"You bet." She brought her head up to my ear and whispered hotly, "I think we'll get along in here." Then she licked my earlobe.

What could I do but smile, and pull her body close?


12