her Heart Ch. 06

Story Info
A fantasy, a moment of weakness, a dream.
3.3k words
4.5
9.3k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she started out her day like many others, working on her writing. her thoughts often strayed to Him and the times Tthey had shared. Whenever she closed her eyes, she could picture Him in her head. Thoughts of her dream would drift back into her mind, and she would stop to let the images sizzle. Even far apart she would feel the heat blossom throughout her body.

she often found herself closing her eyes just to see Him. she always felt like He was there, watching over her, protecting her. Ttheir times together had become better. Tthey spoke often and shared about day to day lives as well as more personal things. Often, she would find her heart reaching out to Him, wanting to hold Him and heal all the wounds His heart and soul had felt. her tenderness and need to help Him always seemed to overwhelm her. Without that need and tenderness towards Him, she often felt she would be a shell of a person. He had gotten into her very essence, becoming a part of who she was.

After a quiet day of chores, filled with thoughts of conversations and feelings, she headed to a local coffee shop. There were times that she felt her body consumed with nothing but the need and desire to talk with Him. The need scared her at times. she had never really depended on anyone so much, but with Him, she needed the dependence. she needed to be able to rely on Him to care for her.

The coffee shop was a quaint little place. she always enjoyed the coffee, and the environment was generally quiet. The shop had free internet service for her computer as well as a place to plug it in. Today, she ordered an iced coffee, something to counteract the heat outside. Finding a booth open, she sat down and opened her laptop. While she waited for it to boot up, she looked around. The shop held cups and coffee in bags and trinkets that could be purchased. It had several booths, high top tables, wooden tables, and padded chairs with trays.

All in all, it was a comfy place to rest and get out of the house, away from the cares of home. her laptop came to life and she connected to the internet. Signing into Yahoo, she hoped to see Him on, but He wasn't. It was always a gamble now, hit and miss. Tthey had agreed to not set up times, but there were days she hated that rule. she would be available all day for hours and not see Him, and then, she'd leave for an hour or two, and of course He would sign on looking for her. she had to make the choice: heartache over Him setting a time and not showing up, or not setting a time and waiting and waiting for whenever He had time.

Life was cruel at times, and she tried to always make the best of it. she went to her e-mail and read through the few things she had, and then she went to her 360 and started catching up on blogs and the lives of her friends. she felt restless, always in the back of her mind hoping that He would pop on and talk to her. her eyes moved to the window, staring out into the sky for awhile. she saw all the old cars that were in town for the car show. she really should get around to seeing some of them.

she sighed softly. she loved the older cars. They had such character about them. Returning her attention to the computer, she took a drink of coffee. Distractedly, she got involved in a story a friend was writing. she always lost herself in the descriptions and ideas that flowed. As her mind wandered patrons came and went in the shop. she only ever gave them a brief glance. The thoughts the story evoked made her restless. she heard the bell over the door ring again, and she looked up.

A brief glance and her eyes returned to the computer screen. Then, her heart stopped. Looking up again, her eyes swung back to the door and she gasped. He was there, or at least it looked like Him. she shook her head, trying to clear out any fantasies. she blinked her eyes and looked again, but He was no longer in front of the door. her head turned from side to side, looking, trying to find Him. He had disappeared, she didn't see Him. Thinking it was all in her imagination, she went back to reading the story.

A shadow fell across the table and she felt a presence next to the table where she sat. her head swiveled and she saw jeans and a t-shirt. her eyes traveled upward and then her mouth opened as her gaze fell upon His face. His head bent down, and He looked into her eyes. "If you keep your mouth open any longer, I might be tempted to use it for My pleasure, dear one."

her mouth snapped shut, a grin spreading across her face, her eyes lighting up. she, as gracefully as she could, scooted over on the booth seat and waited. she watched as He folded His frame into a sitting position next to her. she looked at Him and smiled. "Are You a figment of my imagination, or are You really here?" she watched as His head turned, His gaze locking with hers. His hand reached across His body and His fingers caressed her face as He leaned toward her. she was riveted to the spot. she felt His hand on her face, the heat of His skin. she could smell the heat and scent of Him.

her eyes drifted closed as her face leaned into His hand. His hand moved back grazing against her ear and His fingers tangled in her hair. The grip not painful but firm, holding her head still. His body moved closer to hers, and His head lowered. His lips teasingly grazed against hers. A soft whimper was heard from her, and it was His signal. His mouth crushed against hers, hard and passionately. A jolt traveled through Ttheir bodies, bringing instant heat, arousal, and need.

her hand came up and molded to the side of His face. His other arm came around and pulled her closer to Him. He felt her chest pressed against His. her hand fell from His face and her arm wrapped around Him. He had known it would be like this, explosive. He allowed Himself a few moments for the loss of control. He had wanted her, needed her, and craved her for so long. He knew that she felt the same. The build up of anticipation, of desire had not been in vain. The connection sizzled between Tthem. Ttheir breath mingling together as Ttheir hearts raced. He pulled a little tighter in her hair, holding her to Him. He heard her quiet moan, and echoed hers with one of His own.

He pulled back from her mouth and rested His forehead against hers. Tthey both took a deep breath not daring to speak. her eyes remained closed as He looked at her. her voice sounding a little shaky, she asked, "Are You really here?" Then her eyes opened and looked into His. her look of uncertainty had His heart melting inside of Him. He pulled her into His embrace, His body solid against hers. "Yes, My dear one, I am really here."

He felt her body relax against His, a deep breath seemed to well up from the depths of her soul and she sighed. her head rested on His shoulder, tucked under His chin. His arm wrapped around her shoulders, holding her tightly to Him. she was His, and He was hers. He felt her body shudder under His arm. He pulled back, His hand reaching up and tilting her face so He could see hers. He saw a silent trail of tears sliding down her face. her eyes opened, and she looked up at Him. The pad of His thumb brushed against the tears. In a quiet voice He asked, "Why are you crying, dear one?"

she smiled, her eyes lowering. "i suppose it is the intensity behind the situation. Wwe have longed to see each other, to be near one another, and yet there was always a small fear that in person it would be different. However, here You are, next to me, holding me, kissing me in the flesh, and it is real. i am awed and filled with amazement at this blessing. Wwe have not been disappointed. Oour connection is strong, the awareness sizzling in the background."

He smiled at her, His thumb brushing away the last traces of tears. "Yes, My dear one, I am here, and I am not disappointed. you are a blessing to Me." He watched as a pink tinge of color spread across her face, her eyes lowering and her head bowing. He laughed softly, she really did blush, and seeing it made her so much more precious to Him. she was real. He found His voice, "Finish up what you were doing, dear one, and then Wwe will leave."

she smiled softly, turning her body slightly to face the computer. He shifted His positions so that the side of His body was snuggly resting against the side of hers. He watched her, simply enjoying being next to her, close to her. He reached out and grabbed her cold coffee and took a drink, knowing that she wouldn't mind. He watched her try to concentrate on what she had been doing before His arrival. she always tried so hard at what she did. His hand moved up her back, pulling her hair away from her neck.

His hand gently massaged her neck. He felt her body relax slightly under His touch. her head fell forward and rested on her arm. Quietly, He moved the coffee from His right hand to His left, and brought the bottom of the cup down onto her neck. He felt and saw her body tense at the sensation of cold against her skin. she slowly sat up, turning her head to look at Him. A smile graced her face and laughter glinted in her eyes. she brought her back up, sitting straight.

His eyes drifted down to her breasts as He watched the fabric of her shirt tighten across them. He set the cup on the table, taking time to take off the lid. His eyes drifted over the side of her face, the length of her arm, and the sight of her neck. her skin was a light creamy color, and He desperately wanted to lick at it. His head bent towards her. He felt her body tense slightly. His mouth grazed against her ear, "Relax, dear one," He whispered. His tongue flicked against her ear lobe. He felt her body shudder against His. He opened His mouth and let His teeth graze her ear, nibbling gently at her. He heard her breath hitch in her throat. He moved down to just below her ear, pulling loose strands of hair aside, His lips met the skin on her neck.

she shivered next to Him. her hands fell to her lap as her eyes closed. He had her complete attention. His tongue darted out and tasted her skin. His teeth merely grazed her skin as He blew warm air across the back of her neck. His right hand reached for the coffee as He continued to move His mouth against her body. A finger dipped slightly in the coffee and He brought it to her skin. The drops of cold coffee dripped onto her skin between her collar bone and the top swell of her breast. He smiled as her back arched. His finger traced along her neck, down her shoulder, lightly caressing her skin.

He watched her reaction to His touch. He saw her nipples hard and pointy under her shirt. her back arching her body into His touch. her neck had tilted to the side, exposing more for Him to taste. her breath quivered in her throat. He placed His hand against the left side of her chest and felt her heart racing. Quietly He spoke, "Are you ready to go, dear one?" she nodded her head, and He laughed at how quickly she put her computer away. He stood up and waited. she grabbed her things and stood up next to Him. her head reached His shoulder. she looked up.

His hand reached out, the palm cupping her face. "Follow Me." He told her. she nodded and followed Him as He left the building. her eyes adjusted to the light as Tthey exited. He led her to His car, a 1965 cherry red Mustang hard top with black interior. she smiled at Him knowingly. He opened the door for her, and her heart flipped in her chest, a small act that had her feeling cherished and treasured. she quietly slipped into the seat and waited as He walked around the car and got in.

her head was lowered, her eyes darting over to look at Him. she felt shy. she was overwhelmed, nervous, excited and aroused. He started the car, and she groaned at the purr of the engine. her body pulsed with need. she gently pulled on her knee length black skirt, making sure to be modest. His hand darted out and pulled her hand away from it. He leaned over, placing His mouth next to her ear, "you are beautiful, leave it." she stopped fidgeting and turned her face to look at Him.

His hands came up and framed her face, holding her head still. He looked at her, into her eyes and allowed His feelings, His own emotions to flit through His eyes. He knew He could not tell her in words, she had to believe it herself. He showed her in His eyes and then leaning in, tangling His fingers in her hair, He pressed His lips to hers. His tongue licked across her lips, and then pushed in to part them. He tasted her. A guttural moan filled His head and echoed throughout the car.

He pulled on her head, His kiss forceful, wanting her and needing her. He felt the restless need to feel her, take her, and have her. His left hand slid out of her hair, down her neck and grabbed a hold of her breast. He squeezed it in His hand, feeling the hard point of her nipple in His palm. He felt her moan zing through His body straight to His groin. His body swelled with desire for her. her right hand came up and rested on His neck, holding His head to her, returning His brutal kiss with her own hunger. Ttheir lips moved against each other, desperate. Ttheir tongues battled for tastes of each other.

He could not wait any longer. His mouth left hers and trailed down her neck. His mouth sucked at her skin, His teeth nibbling none too gently down her neck. His tongue swiveled along her collar bone until He reached the small line where her breasts met. His tongue darted into the crevice licking her skin. His lips pulled back and His teeth nipped at the swell of her breast. His hand traveled down her body. His hand wrapped around her knee, pulling her slightly forward in the seat.

His hand pushed between her knees, causing them to open. her musky scent filled the car. He growled in the back of His throat. His hand reached up and opened her shirt, pulling at the buttons until they were undone. Then He pulled down the cloth that covered her breast from His sight. He pulled back slightly to gaze at the full offering before Him. The nipple and areola were both light pink beckoning Him to taste. His head bent and His tongue darted out, rasping against her nipple.

she arched her back off the seat a small grunt escaping her tightened vocal cords. she was on fire. she felt His hand move steadily up between her legs. His finger nails lightly grazing her thighs, causing her muscles to jump. her legs opened further, wanting His touch. her skirt hiking up her leg, and she now, did not care about being modest. she felt her body quicken at His touch. His fingers were at the top of her thigh, a hair's breath away from touching her damp panties. she felt her hips pull up off the seat, wanting and begging for His touch.

He felt her body's need. His fingers lightly brushed against her sex, smiling a satisfied smile at the dampness. His tongue swirled around her nipple, pulling on it. Then, His lips met her skin and His mouth wrapped around it, beginning to suck. her nipple fit into His mouth, a hard pebble. He was aroused further by the taste of her. His body swelled even harder in His now very tight jeans. His fingers pulled at the panties that covered His prize. Grabbing a hold of the edge, He pulled them aside. His fingers felt the heat radiating form her core.

His fingers grazed against her hardened clit, teasing her. The tips of His fingers were already moist with her dew. He knew she was hot and ready for Him. A picture flashed through His head, and an evil grin came to mind. His mouth suckled at her breast hard and fast. His fingers spread her lips open, wanting to prepare her. Then, His teeth clamped down on her nipple biting hard at the same time He pushed two of His fingers up into her body.

He felt her body jump off the seat. she groaned loudly. her muscles clenched around His fingers, hard, pulling them into her. she was so hot to His touch, her body already so wet and ready to be His. His fingers began a steady motion, moving in and out of her. her hips lifted off the seat to meet His thrusts. His tongue swirled against her breast, traveling up her body. He reached the base of her neck where He let His tongue lick against her pulse.

He felt her body shudder around His fingers. she groaned again, and quietly in a strangled voice she said, "Please, Master may i cum for You." A grin split across His face, pride at her remembering filling His heart. His mouth moved up so that He whispered in her ear, "Yes, My dear one, cum for Me now."

His mouth lowered to the back of her neck as His other hand pulled her hair out of the way. His teeth sank into the spot right behind her ear. her body arched off the seat, her muscles clamping down hard around His fingers. He felt her body shuddering next to His. A growl form the back of His throat and a groan from hers filled the car as her juices began to leak out around His hand. she came for Him. her body responding to His touch, His voice, to Him.

***

Sitting back, she looked at the computer screen. A tear slipped down her face at the words she had written. A desire, a fantasy still unfulfilled, her heart ached with need and desire for Him. she only wished that He had that day walked into the coffee shop, surprised her and made her cum with His touch. Silently, she packed up her computer, stood up and walked out of the coffee shop, knowing that one day she would see Him. Hoping with all her heart, that she would not disappoint Him, that Ttheir meeting would be as wonderful as her fantasies.

© teddybearsubmissive2007