her Heart Ch. 07

Story Info
she completes her first task.
3.4k words
4.67
10.8k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she reread her email. A task, He had given her a task. she let out a small squeal of delight, a way to show that she was growing and learning and wanting to please Him. she was nervous, excited and scared. Would she fail Him in this simple but well thought task? she wanted to do it completely right. As soon as she read the email, her nerves were anxious. At least it was a task that she could do in the privacy of her own home.

she talked with Him about it, read over every detail and knew that she would enjoy this task. she asked if she was allowed to go to do it right then, but He said no, He wanted to keep talking with her. she smiled and laughed as He did at her desire to complete the task. she would be able to complete it the next day. she hugged her arms around herself. she always felt so safe here with Him. she didn't know if she could explain it if she tried.

He was an anchor when things were rough. she knew He was human and had to deal with His own life, own problems, but He never failed to calm her when things were hard. This was probably one of the reasons He had been able to continue to talk to her after all the rocky steps in the path Tthey had been traveling. she knew that she could be a bitch when she wanted to be, but with Him, He always seemed to have the upper hand. He knew exactly what to say with a sentence or two to keep her calmed down and rational.

He would talk her out of anger. He would hold her when she cried. His calmness and soothing control always seemed to bring her back from the over emotional moments to more rational thought processes. she continued to lose the control she so meticulously maintained every time He did this. she often wanted to walk away when a subject got to close to pain and tears. she would try to close down and shut Him out, but He always pushed, and some how He always made His way through the barrier.

she always reveled in the time He was able to give to her. Since Ttheir misunderstandings about time, Tthey did not set up specific times to talk, but she often found Him around regularly to chat. He was doing His best to make her feel secure in His presence, in the fact that He wasn't leaving. The fear was lessening every day that He would just up and disappear. her trust in Him was gaining ground and with every step forward or even every step back, Tthey worked the problems out.

she felt safe, cuddled into the crook of His arm, His chin resting on her head, His arm wrapped protectively and possessively around her. she felt safe, at home there. she knew there were some who had questions and wondered about His Dominance. she didn't. she knew that there were as with all people, weaknesses or less experience in some areas, but she also knew that at least with her there was no doubt to His control. He had self control as well as a connection with her that led to a calm, quiet Dominating control of her.

People often say that it takes a certain person to "click" with another. When we search around us for the person that will satisfy the need, and "click" with connection, it doesn't always happen the first time around. What might not work with one person might just as well be heaven on earth with the next person. she felt that this was where Tthey stood. If people had doubts or questions, she would gladly take them on. she was taking it slow, but she knew that He did have what she needed. she wasn't a person that would be able to submit to an arrogant, cocky, showoff. she was one that needed a person who was confident in Their own right to be quiet and calm. They didn't have to show off for other people. They just knew who they were and that was it. That was what mattered. That was who He was. she tucked this knowledge safely in her heart. her faith, her trust and her respect were growing as every trial came, every rocky patch, every calm moment. she knew in her heart that it was right and good.

Time always had a way of getting away from both of Tthem when Tthey were talking. Two hours seemed like five minutes and Tthey often found time forgotten. Today, He had to leave. There was only so much time He was able to spend talking, but she was to do her task, and then sit down and write about what happened to Him. she blushed at this, but knew without doubt that she would do as He wanted.

*****

The next day dawned clear and sunny. she jumped out of bed, anxious to start her task, but knowing that she must finish other tasks she had given herself first. Getting dressed, she took only a few moments to log onto the computer and catch up on blogs and messages. Then, setting off she began to clean. she washed down the shower and tub in the bathroom, cleaned the rest of the bathroom. Then moving on to the kitchen, she washed dishes, cleaned up the counters, set food out for dinner and hummed softly to herself.

she could feel the tension in her body rising the closer she got to the task she had to do for Him. she vacuumed the floors, folded the laundry, and made the bed, picked up the odds and ends here and there. When she was done cleaning the entire house, she sat down and took a deep breath. she was so pleased with the outcome of the day. Smiling a secret smile, she sat back down at the computer and logged online once again. she caught up with a few friends here and there, as well as emails, messages and blogs that had been added in her time cleaning.

Then laughing softly to herself, a huge grin on her face, she went to the email He had sent her. she reread every single word over and over again. she wanted to make sure she did the first task He had ever given to her perfect. she wanted to make Him proud, to please Him in her ability to follow through and do what needed to be done. she was excited, pulsing already with anticipation.

Logging back off, she headed for the nice and clean bathroom. she turned on the water in the tub until it was the right temperature. The water filled the tub while she picked up four white pillar candles. Finding a lighter, she lit them one by one and set one on each corner of the tub. The light was off as directed and the ambience was already taking effect. she felt her body filled with nervous energy. she grabbed two towels from the linen closet and placed one on the sink in the bathroom.

Then moving slowly, she entered the bedroom and grabbed the plastic sheet. Spreading it out on the bed, she prepared it for the second part of her task. she laid the towel over top of the plastic and then undressed. After securing her hair, she moved back into the bathroom. The tub was nice and hot, steam rose from the water. Closing both doors, she stepped into the tub. A small gasp left her body at the heat of the water on her skin.

she felt the drops of perspiration from the steam begin to bead on her skin. she thought of Him, being there with her, licking, nibbling, and sucking at her skin. she slowly lowered her body into the water. As she sat down, another gasp echoed in the room around her. The water was hot against her core sending a jolt of heat through her. she felt the muscles in her body tighten. A smile broke out across her face, she felt so special, so beautiful. In her mind she thought of how smart He was. Here was a simple task to do, the first task, and in that task He had made her desire to please to her fullest capabilities, but also He had made her feel special, beautiful, and cherished.

she laid back into the tub, resting her head against the edge. her eyes drifted closed and she saw Him in her mind. she saw His eyes bright and piercing into her soul and His mouth turned slightly upward in a smile. her hands reached for the soap, and she felt His fingers gliding over her skin. her hands reached down the soap slippery in her fingers. she began to rub the soap over her toes and feet, her eyes shut seeing Him. she started with her left foot rubbing the soap over her skin, feeling His hands instead of hers.

Slowly, she moved up to her ankle, the inside of her calf. A small sigh escaped and she felt the temperature of the water and the temperature of her body. her skin was pink from the heat as she traveled up to the top of her knee. she took a shaky breath and moved to the other leg. Starting back at her foot, she felt the soapy suds squish through her toes and around her fingers. her hands reaching around rubbing, washing the top and bottom of her feet, He was there His fingers were hers.

she moved up her right leg, stopping short of her thigh, breathing in the heat from the water, feeling the flames of the candles, watching the light flicker off the gleaming white tiles. she lay back against the back of the tub, relaxing softly. A small moan echoed in in the room. she ran the soap up the outside of her right thigh, and then, she dropped the soap. her eyes flew open, and she tried her best not to curse. her one little piece of soap was now at the bottom of the tub, floating around as she moved to look for it.

she twisted this way and that looking, searching. her thoughts turned toward frustration, and she stopped to take a calming breath. This was supposed to be a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Reaching inside of herself for the peace, she began a less frantic search for the soap, finding it within seconds. A smile broke across her face, and she rested her head back against the tub. Taking a few steadying breaths, she closed her eyes and pictured Him once again.

her hands moved to the inside of her right thigh, washing slowly but never touching herself. Then she switched to her left thigh, the soap wandering up and down and around her leg. Thinking quietly to herself, you can not touch until you wash everything. Sitting up she lowered her legs into the water and rinsed the soap. her hands ran up and down their entire lengths to rid her skin of the suds. Afterwards, she started splashing water up her arms and chest. she felt the rivulets run down her stomach into the water.

she took a deep breath and then ran the soap up her left arm. her eyes closed and pictured Him there beside her. her hand was His washing up her arm, underneath, then reaching across her body brushing against her breasts, soaping up her right arm. her breathing picked up as she felt the tightness of her body responding to her thoughts and images. her hands moved to her breasts. The soap was slippery so she set it down. she let her soapy hands run over her neck and collar bone.

Then, slowly she lowered them down to the swell of her breasts. her hands ran over the tops of them, pushing down the sides. she lifted their heaviness into her hands and washed underneath of them. her fingers moved up brushing back and forth against her hardened nipples. two fingers wrapped around each nipple and pinched them slightly between her fingers.

she gasped audibly. her body went rigid with the jolt of pleasure shooting through her body. Knowing she had to do as told, she removed her hands and began splashing the hot water on her skin, washing off the soap. she felt each drop of water as it jumped onto her skin, beaded and then rolled down her body until hitting the water in the tub. she felt her back arching; small, soft whimpers were coming from her throat. she felt on top of the world.

Taking a deep breath, she relaxed once again on the back of the tub. Grabbing the soap again, she spread open her legs. her breath caught in her throat as her hand traveled down to the spot between her thighs. she jumped slightly as her hand touched against herself. Slowly her hand moved in circles, washing across her mound cleaning it while thinking of His hands in the water cleaning her instead. her hips arched up slightly in the tub, wanting more of the sensation. The heat spread through her body like wildfire.

Before she knew what was happening, her body arched and she felt the desire to orgasm, to cum. Suddenly, she stopped touching. Putting the soap down, she took a breath and remembered that she was not allowed to cum. Now, she had to wait five minutes before she was allowed to touch herself at all again, per His orders. she looked up at the sink and then growled softly. she had forgotten to bring a watch into the bathroom. she would have no idea how long it would be. she had already failed the task.

Calmly, she rationalized that she would simply tell Him of her failure and rest until she had her body once again under control. she knew that to not finish the task because of forgetting the watch would be an even bigger problem than just simply telling Him she had forgotten. Remembering that she needed to relax and enjoy, she took a deep breath, held it for a few moments and then let it out. her eyes drifted closed and she pictured Him in her mind.

she saw His face, His eyes, and His smile. she let her mind drift over all the talks and discussions that Tthey had shared. she felt her body begin to calm down from the excitement. Feeling that she was back in control of her body, she let her hands slip back to her body. she began swishing water around to clean off the soap. Then unplugging the drain, she got up and grabbed the towel. she began drying herself off. The roughened texture of the towel against her heated sensitive skin had her grinning in anticipation.

she walked into the bedroom and then stopped. her mind flew back to the rules for the task. her head fell forward and she felt the desire to cry. she sat down on the bed. When she had been touching herself and found her body close to orgasm, she was suppose to have asked out loud for permission to cum and then deny herself, regain control and finish washing. she shook her head from side to side, she had forgotten to ask. she had simply stopped, waited and regained control.

her head fell into her hands and she trembled with suppressed emotion. she had failed not only with the watch and time but she had failed in one of the most important parts of the task. she felt a tear slip out of her eye. her fingers reached up and brushed it away. she knew she had to complete the task even now, to completely fail and not finish at all was not an option. she positioned herself perfectly over the towel and plastic and laid back onto the bed.

her eyes closed and she took a breath. her hands moved to her nipples still hardened peeks. her hands brushed against them, lightly. Then, her fingers wrapped around them and began pulling on them, pinching them between the tips. her back pulled away from the bed, pushing her breasts into her hands. she twisted her nipples, thinking of His hands being there instead of hers. her left hand drifted down her body. her legs opened and she pulled her lips open. her finger nail brushed across her clit. A whimper escaped her throat and her hips pushed into the touch.

her right hand continued to play with her breasts, massaging them, pinching and pulling at her nipples. her breathing increased. she felt her pulse quickening, and her heart was beating out of her chest. her eyes closed and she thought of Him, saw Him in her mind. Then she pushed two fingers inside of her body. she knew not the elaborate ways that one was suppose to stimulate their own body, but she simply began moving her fingers in and out. her body clamped down tight around them. she could feel the heat and moisture dripping onto her fingers, surrounding their invasion into her body.

These were His fingers, pushing into her. her fingers pushed in and pulled out. she felt the walls of her body tightening around the fingers as she stimulated herself more. she was moaning out load, her body writhing on the bed. she wanted to cum for Him. her mouth opened and she whispered His name. her body arched into her hands as she pulled on her breasts and her body pulsed hot and hard, her muscles clenching around her fingers. she came, her juices pouring out of her aroused body. she moaned His name as her body convulsed.

she pulled her fingers out of her body. They were sticky and wet from her body. she continued to writhe on the bed, cumming for Him. Then her body shuddered and stopped. she took several deep breaths to regain a semblance of control over her rapidly beating heart. Then her eyes flew open and she swore out loud. she had forgotten again. she felt her emotions overwhelm her. she had cum and had not asked out loud for permission to do so. her hand flew up and hit her forehead. she had desired and wanted to do the task perfectly without blemish to please Him and she had failed.

Even as her body came down from her orgasm, she felt the pain tearing through her soul. she knew that this part she had missed twice was an important, very important part to the task. she knew that she could simply not tell Him, in reality, but she also knew she could never hide it from Him. He deserved to know. Quietly, she stood up from the bed, cleaned herself off, got dressed and went in and sat down at the computer. Feeling the weight of the world on her shoulders she logged into her email and began to type.

Doing the last part of the task, she told Him exactly what had transpired during her task. At the end of the description of the events, she told Him of her three failures. her heart ached to be able to do the task over again, to do it perfect. she wanted Him to understand her desire to please, her need to do exactly as He wanted. she had not forgotten out of spite or anger or fear or needing control. she had simply wanted it to be so perfect down to every detail that she had forgotten one of the most important parts of the task.

she did not pour out her heart to Him. she did not come up with excuses. she simply stated "i humbly ask Your forgiveness. i forgot two things. i forgot the watch to make sure it was five minutes before i touched again., and i forgot to ask for permission. i am so deeply sorry, that was an important part. Even with everything else i have done today, i feel i have failed.. Thank You for Your thoughtfulness in giving me this task to do for You. It was beyond my expectations to carry it through." she closed out the email and waited His reply. she was torn. she was so happy to have completed her first task, but she was beating herself up for failing to have it perfect.

© teddybearsubmissive2007