Her Hero Sailor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there and took in the sight of this beautiful woman. For the first time I noticed how young she looked. She probably was no more than 21 years old. The long black hair that cascaded far past her shoulders was glistening under the light. Her Eurasian features were quite striking. As were her breasts. Even though I had seen them previously, I hadn't really looked at them in this way. They were big, but not huge, about a good handful and they were tipped by a pair of small brown pointy nipples. Her mound protruded slightly from a patch of black carefully trimmed hair. To top this all off was her copper coloured skin. Damn she was beautiful I thought as I climbed onto the bed with her.

"Nice of you to join me" she said as she pulled herself over to me.

"Nice of you to be here." I replied cheekily.

"Mmm." Was all the reply I got before she locked her lips together with mine.

We were instantly consumed with passion for each other. Our tongues danced around each other, our hands gliding over each other's skin, gently caressing it. Mae-Ling eventually pulled away. I looked at her longingly, but still wondering at the mental and physical resilience of this beautiful woman. "This is for saving Me." She said. But before I could reply to her she placed a finger over my mouth and said "Shhhh, just let me do it for you." She then proceeded to move down to my hips, gently kissing my chest and stomach on her way down.

Oh my goodness, how could this be happening, I thought to myself. She finally reached my dick, which was beginning to recover from being drenched in the cold water of the rain. She took it in her delicate hand and began to give me one serious hand-job. She continued doing this for a while until paused for a moment to position her mouth over the head of my dick. No sooner had she begun to toy with it using her tongue I grabbed at her legs and hauled them over my shoulder. Now I could reciprocate what she was doing to me.

With her pussy hovering just millimetres over my head I used some fingers from both hands to pry open her pussy lips. And the most beautiful moist pink flower stared back at me. Within seconds I was ravishing her pussy with my tongue. Licking along its entire length, around the little nubbin of flesh that was her clit, and around the entrance to her love tunnel. It was sending her crazy and she responded with her own actions against my fully erect dick. The problem she faced was its size. In the Marines I had the nickname of 'horse', because I was hung like one. Even the black guys weren't as big. Mae-Ling could not fit the entire length of my 8in cock into her mouth; it was even stretching her wider as she tried to feed its two and a half inch girth into her mouth. But she just couldn't so she returned to kissing and licking up and down my rigid pole as she simultaneously groped my balls.

We orally fucked each other's genitals until I had her climaxing all over my face. The warmth of Mae-Ling's juices combined with the attention my dick was receiving from her mouth I soon followed. But as I climaxed I thrust forward with my hips, causing my dick to travel deep into her mouth as my come exploded into her. She pulled back and received a blast of hot come onto her face. I hadn't had sex with a woman since the hot Australian chick, and it seemed like I had stored up all of my come since then as jet after jet of come squirted out. Mae-Ling tried catching it in her mouth as it came flying out the end of my dick. It was like watching a dog trying to lap water out of a park water faucet. She stopped trying that method and began to lick all of my spent come off of my belly and dick. This only caused my to lick her pussy harder and to send more jets of come all over the place. It was by far the best orgasm I'd had in a long, long, long time. I guessed the rolling and pitching of the Mae West had helped in some way.

It also seemed like Mae-Ling had enjoyed her self to as she finally rolled onto her back licking her lips and stared at the ceiling.

"Thank you." I said.

"No, thank you." She replied as she turned around and moved up towards my face. Once she had gotten into position she kissed me on the lips and we both tasted the mixture of our love juices on each other's lips. As we resumed our kissing I reached down and began to fondle her firm but pliable breasts. Her copper toned hills were just simply magnificent; they were in perfect proportion to the rest of her body. Her nipples quickly became hard when I started to suck on them. With a free hand I reached further down to he pussy and stuck two fingers deep inside of her love tunnel. My thumb found her clit and began to tweak it around in circles. Pleasure surged through her body causing her to climax again. Her warm juices spread over my hand and onto the bed.

By this time my dick had gotten ridiculously hard again and Mae-Ling pointed to it and said, "Use it, use it now." I needed no second warning as I knelt between her legs and put them over my shoulder. I grabbed my throbbing dick in my hand and placed it at the entrance of her pussy, coating it in a thick layer of her juices. I slowly pushed it in, inch by laborious inch, I plunged it deeper. I could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate me, but I could also feel her pussy muscles contracting and releasing around my dick. It was only because she was well lubricated that she could fit me in, let alone as far as I had already gotten. Then with the last few inches to go I thrust hard and deep into her pussy, fully impaling my dick into her. I quickly found a comfortable rhythm. I wanted to be gentle and soft to her, to show her that men could make love to her as easily as they had brutalised her. I also wanted to make it last as long as possible. She seemed to accept this approach for a while as I kept up the rhythmical pounding of her sopping wet love tunnel.

The Mae West pitched wildly and caused me to topple over and pull out of Mae-Ling's pummelled pussy. This seemed to please Mae-Ling as she quickly held me down with her hands and knelt over my dick. She reached up and gripped the supporting beam above her head and started to lower herself onto my slippery pole. She had gotten about half way down it when the yacht crested a wave and dropped a couple of feet, causing my hips to bounce sending my raging hard-on all the way into the her pussy. I t went in so far that the head of dick smacked hard into her cervical wall. Mae-Ling screamed in pain and delight. It sent new waves of her juices flowing over my dick as she used the boats structure to brace herself while she rode my dick like a flailing bronco rider to the accompanying motions of the yacht surging in the swell. On and on she rode me until we both felt my butt start to clench up. I was going to come hard and come soon. And sure enough I did. Great globs of hot come sprang from my dick into Mae-Ling's ravaged pussy. Her muscles squeezed every drop of come out of me. And her own climax follow soon after as she continued to ride me hard. Our love juices flowed and mixed together in their own orgy of movement.

After her climax Mae-Ling finally let go of the support beam and dropped down into my waiting arms. She wiped the sweat from my forehead and kissed it. Then we kissed passionately and proceeded to fall asleep in each other's arms. We were rocked to sleep by the gentle undulations of the Mae West as the storm past us by. Several hours later we would wake up and clean ourselves up.

We were lucky the storm did not blow us too far off course so I turned the ship back onto the right heading and hoisted the sails, we were not too far away from our destination of Singapore. A couple of days later we caught sight of the famous island city. And when I got to within a couple of miles from the harbour I called up the Harbour Police and informed them that I had Miss Wolverton aboard safe and sound. Within an hour we had a helicopter flying overhead, which caused a moment of panic, as Mae-Ling had been sun bathing naked on the deck. And it was not long after that when I spotted the Police launch heading our way. She pulled along side and I hove to, allowing the Harbour Police to board the Mae West. They confirmed her presence and took us under tow all the way into the harbour. I hadn't yet realised that Mae-Ling must have come from a rich family, as the pirates in the areas were not terribly smart and often kidnapped poor back-packers and the like for ransom.

After reaching the port we were whisked away to the central Police station where I answered all the questions directed at me. And because they jived with what Mae-Ling had told them the released me. I was sitting on a very uncomfortable seat waiting for Mae-Ling When I spotted an extremely beautiful Asian lady walking towards me. I figured her for one of the Police brass as she was wearing a very attractive but plain business, suit and dress. She walked past me and up to the desk, she spoke in Chinese to the desk sergeant. Moments later she called out "Mae-Ling!! Mae-Ling!! my sweet daughter you are safe, yes." I turned around shocked. It was her mother. I certainly knew where she got her looks. Mother and daughter exchanged hugs before they headed over to me. "Mother this is Evan Wallace. The man who saved me." Said Mae-Ling.

"Thank you ever so much Mr Wallace. I do not know how to say thank you enough. Precious Mae-Ling is our only child and to lose her would be devastating to her father and I." Said her mother.

"It was nothing Mrs Wolverton. I just happen to be in the right place in the right time." I replied modestly.

"Rubbish." Said Mrs Wolverton. "And you can call me Loiuse from now on Evan. No more Mrs Wolverton. Any man who saved my daughter can call me anything he wants to." She added.

"Mother we are very tired can we go home now?" Asked Mae-Ling as she rested her head on her mother's shoulder, looking every bit the young girl she was.

"Yes of course. Evan please come with us. You will be dining with us tonight and I will make sure your yacht is well looked after. In fact I will see to it that it will be towed to our own personal jetty." Said Mae-Ling's mother.

Who was I to refuse free food and a comfortable bed? I couldn't actually remember when I last slept in a real bed on land, but I was looking forward to it.

Mae-Ling and I both took a long nap, in separate rooms unfortunately, and woke up refreshed not long before the dinner call was made. We feasted on lobster, swordfish steaks and decadent chocolate soufflés. It was a most welcome break from my instant noodles and fish caught off of the deck of the Mae West. Mae-Ling, her mother and I all retired to their sitting room and chatted about my sailing journeys, my past life as a Marine. And in turn they told me how they owned vast acreages of tea plantations in Malaysia and Sri Lanka. They were filthy rich, which was precisely why their daughter was kidnapped in the first place. It was midnight before we all headed of to our separate rooms to go to sleep.

I quickly slipped into the silk boxer shorts I was provided with and jumped into the luxurious bed. The sheets were also made of silk and it felt soft and pleasant to sleep in. I was soon asleep and it seemed like I had been sleeping for hours when a noise in the room woke me up. It was the door being slowly opened. I lay dead still in my bed. The door closed with an audible click. Someone was in my room. From the outline I could see that it was a woman.

I called out "Mae-Ling!! Is that you Mae-Ling?"

"Shhh!!" was all the answer I was to receive. I felt the woman get onto the bed and peel away the sheets. She touched my leg and followed it up until she found my groin. I was still groggy and half asleep when I felt the bowers being pulled down past my waist. Soft hands reached out and touched my dick, it twitched, and it too was still asleep. Slowly but surely she stroked my dick until it was fully erect. In the moonlight She could see its size and she oooh'ed at it. After a couple more tugs on my dick, she lowered her head and began to give my rigid pole a thorough sucking. Soon she was deep throating most of my dick. Her tongue danced its way around my pole and over the sensitive head as she pumped it in and out of her mouth. It didn't take long for me to reach the point of no return and I climaxed, pumping come into her mouth in large quantities. The mystery woman took the lot of it and licked me clean. I closed my eyes in the ecstasy of the moment, and then when I opened them again she was gone. I hadn't even heard the door open. Was it a dream? I didn't know, but it sure felt real to me.

I had only just drifted off to sleep again when I heard a door opening. What was it, or rather, who was it this time. This time the person came from an adjoining room. "Mae-Ling?" I asked the ghostly figure as it walked towards me. The second mystery woman climbed up onto the bed and quietly slipped under the sheets with me. With her back facing me she scooted over until we were in the spooning position. I felt bare skin all over; she was completely naked. Then she spoke, "just hold me Evan." It was Mae-Ling. Then who, who was the other mystery woman. It slowly dawned on me that it must have been her mother who had entered my room and given me a special thank you present. I was astonished and pleased that this was such a loving family. Mae-Ling and I lay there together, arms and legs intertwining with each other, until we fell asleep enjoying the warmth of each others body.

In the morning I woke to the tender kiss of a beautiful woman. I was lying on my back and opened my eyes to see Mae-Ling straddling me. Her skin glowed under the rays of the early morning sun. Her breasts hung there like two ripe fruits needing to be picked, so I reached out and grabbed one in each hand and began caressing them, kneading them and twirling her dark brown nipples under my fingers. She moaned and tilted her head back in support of my actions. I could feel that she was becoming aroused as moisture drained from her pussy and onto my hips. I too was becoming aroused and my dick began to stiffen and slide up the back of her butt cheeks. She reached around behind her and grabbed the head of my enraged monster shaft and began to stroke it. Pre-come quickly came oozing out.

I grabbed Mae-Ling around her waist and removed her from my hip. I sat up and got to my knees and told her to kneel down in front of me with her head facing away from me. She knew what I wanted and braced herself with her arms. The violent rocking of the yacht was not a suitable place for safely engaging in doggy style sex, but this luxurious bed sure was. I reached out and placed my hands on her hips and pulled he back to me. I took my dick in my hand and wiggled it around the inside of her wet mound, further lubricating it with her juices, and then I guided it into her warm pussy.

Not wanting to make too much noise I slowly inched my dick into her pussy until it was all the way in. I had forgotten how tight a fit it was. I had been looking forward to this for several days, ever since our first encounter. I started off slowly, very slowly, with long deep probing thrusts of my dick. Gradually, I built up the speed of my thrusting and repeatedly impaled my dick so far up her pussy that I hit the cervix. Mae-Ling was in rapture. She moaned with pleasure at each inward thrust and I soon had her coming all over my dick. This early climax just gave me added incentive to make her come again. So I continued my barrage of her pussy for a while longer, except this time I reached under her and found her clit and began to fondle it. The proved too much for her to bear and she climaxed moments before I did. Our love juices swirled around inside her pussy and spilled out onto the delicate silk sheets. After kissing me goodbye Mae-Ling left to go get showered and dressed for breakfast. I found some clothes left for me on top of the dresser and put them on; surprisingly they fit quite comfortably.

I was shown where the family was having their breakfast and walked in to the room. I saw Mae-Ling's mother who looked up and gave me a huge smile. Next to her was an older man with a receding hairline. The women in the family sure did like older guys. He stood up as I approached the table.

"Mr Wallace, nice of you to join us. My wife has been telling me how supportive you have been to her and our daughter." He said shaking my hand. I hoped that his wife hadn't told him everything. "Please join us." He added. Without a word being said a waiter brought out a plate of breakfast for me. "You look tired Mr Wallace." Said her father.

"Oh that, I'm not used to sleeping in a bed that isn't moving." I said telling a half-truth.

"Fair enough Mr Wallace. Now I have had your yacht towed here, refuelled and any damaged rigging replaced. Is that alright with you?" he said.

"Yeah sure. I wasn't expecting it though." I replied at the man's generosity and efficiency.

"Not a problem Mr Wallace. I would have been here earlier except that I have been in Bangkok looking for my daughter. I would also like to give you a sum of money to reimburse you for the expenses you accrued protecting my daughter." He continued.

"But Sir you really don't have to go through all this trouble just for me. The pleasure was all mine, I assure you." I said trying to politely tell the man that I didn't need his money.

"No I insist. Mae-Ling is our pride and joy and to lose her would have devastated us both. No Mr Wallace you have brought our daughter back from the dead so I must show our eternal gratitude. If you would provide my butler with the details before you go it would be much appreciated." He said refusing my refusal.

After that conversation we finished out breakfast, but I noticed Mae-Ling hadn't shown up. By that afternoon it was time to leave and I still hadn't the chance to say good by. I stood on the Wolverton's jetty beside my yacht the Mae West and shook her father's hand and kissed her mother on her cheek. But still no sign of Mae-Ling. Sensing what I was feeling her mother held out a large blank envelope.

"It's from Mae-Ling." Was all she said, but the twinkle in her eye let me know that there was more to it that just a simple goodbye note. I told her to thank Mae-Ling for me and stepped onto the deck of my yacht.

"Interesting name Mr Wallace." Said her father, referring to the name of my yacht.

"Yeah it's because she bounces around a lot in heavy seas, kind of like the actress right." I informed him.

"Right you are, Mr Wallace, right you are. Goodbye and fair winds Mr Wallace." Stated her father.

"Thank you Sir, for all your families hospitality towards me." I said as I cast of the mooring lines and started the engine.

Later that evening as I headed towards Borneo I opened the envelope Mae-Ling had gotten her mother to pass on to me. There was a folded note. So I unravelled it and to my surprise several photos fell onto the table. I picked them up and looked at them. It was Mae-Ling lying nude on her bed. I chuckled to myself and read her note.

Dear Evan,

I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to get you off, oh sorry I meant see you off (hehehe). Father has forced me to go to therapy to try and resolve any psychological issues I might have developed during my ordeal. But what you gave me on you boat and her at home was enough therapy for me to realise that there are indeed men out there who know how to treat women right. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Not as good as the real thing but they will have to do for now.

Goodbye my sweet sailor hero.

Love Mae-Ling.

The letter shook me to the core and then and there I decided that I would head home, because remaining on this yacht alone, without Mae-Ling was going to drive me insane.