Her Hero Sailor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way across the Pacific I stopped at Hawaii to get more supplies and fuel. There I stayed a single night on land. When I went to a bank to see how low my money was running I was given a pleasant surprise. The sum of money that Mae-Ling's father had promised was five million dollars. I nearly fainted then and there in the bank.

I eventually sailed home via the Panama Canal, but decided that the life in Miami was to hectic, so I left for the Bahama's. I used some of the money Mae-Ling's father had given me and started a scuba diving business. I kept my yacht and renamed her the Mae-Ling. Two years went by and I still thought about Mae-Ling daily, but had given up hope of ever seeing her again when one day I noticed and beautiful young woman walking down the dock where my dive boat was moored. She was wearing a single piece bathing suit that hugged the ample curves of her body. Around her waist was a sarong. She was also carrying a small child in her arms. I could not see her face as the sun's glare off of the surface of the water was obscuring my vision. But as soon as she walked up the stairs to the bungalow that housed my office I knew instantly who it was.

"Mae-Ling!!!" I yelled as I tore out of my office, sending paperwork and my chair scattering across the floor. "Mae-Ling!!" I stopped in front of her and gazed upon her radiant face once again. "Mae-Ling what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here because of him." She said as she stroked the forehead of her son. "His name's Evan." She paused momentarily. "Just like her dad."

I took me a few seconds before the realisation hit me between the eyes. It was my son she was holding. I looked down at the sleeping baby, then back at her. "How old is he?" I asked.

"Year and a half." She replied. I did a quick calculation in my head. She must have gotten pregnant from the time we had made love on the yacht during the storm.

Tears welled up in my eyes. "You're so beautiful I told her." Kissing her on her lips, trying not to crush my son between our pressing bodies.

After our mouths parted she said, "I here for good, I want to be with you, always."

"I have loved you since that first time, and my heart has always been yours from that day." I said, pulling aside my shirt to show her a tattoo of a blood red heart with her name stencilled on a golden banner in the centre of it. She smiled and kissed it. "But what about your parents?" I asked, knowing how close the family was.

"Oh! They sold their businesses and house and moved to Jamaica, they bought one of the large hotels, because they wanted to be around their grandson as he grows up." She informed me.

I smiled at her and took her by the hand and showed her my little operation. She was very happy with what I had done in such a short amount of time. Within a month we were married and my role of father kicked into high gear. Life was looking great.

THE END.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
analustanalustabout 1 year ago

Ditto to Sir Galahad. Too many errors to make it a reding pleasure.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 4 years ago
You could use an editor

Nothing wrong with your story. But there are spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors that make reading it painful. Spellcheck would have caught many of them, and a human editor would have caught the rest.

I have to agree with those who fault you for the gaffes with the Corps vs the Army. Again, an editor would have caught those. It is also painfully clear to me you are not a deep ocean sailor, if indeed you have sailed at all. Ships and yachts moor to a dock or to dolphins with mooring lines. They also can anchor out, as you had the Mae West do off the deserted island. But mooring ISN'T anchoring, and vice versa. And no skipper would leave his deck for long in a storm. A good scene with Mei Ling and their boinkfest, but unrealistic. (In case you are wondering, I am a former Merchant Marine officer, so I know a bit about these things.)

I suggest that before you post another story like this, you find an editor to clean up problems like these so your readers an just enjoy the story.

BestreadingBestreadingover 7 years ago
Too Bad I could not rate... entertaning story.

Like this one. Will give more of your work a read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Great story! Been reading the smut on this site for years. This was certainly a pleasant and enjoyable surprise! Carry on! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Get real?

To the "Get real" comment from years ago - it is hard to "get real" and enjoy the story when the opening paragraph has a huge gaffe. It makes one suspect that the story will be full of errors, and won't read well.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Goin' Fishin' A little romance about rediscovering love.in Romance
More Stories