Her Hunger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

Courtney was a small girl with short, black hair cut in a pixie style. She was very pretty, with an indefinable ethnic quality that hinted at an Asian background. Her porcelain skin was flawless. She was nicely shaped, with small breasts capped by pale tan nipples that stood out in the cool night air, though not so prominently as Lisette's pink cherries. She was shorter than Lisette, but probably weighed about the same. It was apparent that she was not as fit as Lisette-- Courtney was both softer and more curved than the taller, athletic blonde.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Lisette asked. "I'm not a lesbian."

"Neither am I," Courtney countered.

"Really? You act like one."

"You respond like one."

"I was already cumming. You didn't do anything to help."

"We both know that isn't true. You went off as soon as my tongue touched your slit. Don't deny it."

"Just shut up, lesbo. Glen, what the hell is going on here?"

"Courtney is one of the fraternity's little sisters," Glen answered. "The little sisters help us with social events. In fact, Courtney put this party together. I think she's done a pretty good job, don't you?"

"That doesn't answer my question. What is she doing in here, right now, in this bed?"

"The men in this fraternity are the sexiest men on campus," Courtney interjected. "I mean--look at Glen--he's gorgeous. These guys are also the most successful after graduation. Men like that have very high libidos, and they have very specialized sexual appetites."

"Being horny doesn't make a guy special. Otherwise, I could introduce you to three billion 'special' guys."

"That's not what I said. Glen is special because he's so sexy and smart, and when he graduates he will have a job at a Fortune 100 company. His sexual appetite is also highly specialized. He likes two girls at once. That's why you're here with us."

"All men have that fantasy."

"But these men live it. All the time. Glen never takes only one girl to bed."

"So you're saying that if I go downstairs and find another guy, I'm going to have to share him with another little sister?"

"That's right."

"That's fucked up."

"You didn't think that a few minutes ago."

"I didn't know what was happening."

"It felt good."

"I was already feeling good."

"I made you feel better. I made you cum."

"I would have cum anyway."

"It wouldn't have been as good-- and it can still get better. You've tasted his cock. Don't you want to feel it inside you?"

One glance at Glen's cock was all it took to reignite the fire burning between Lisette's thighs. Her instincts screamed at her to get up and leave, but her body rebelled, demanding to feel a cock thrusting inside her.

Glen stood up and walked over to the bar. Lisette observed that even though his erection was gone, his shaft was still swollen and elongated. She felt another flash of heat between her thighs.

"If I stay, what do I have to do?"

"Just have a good time," Courtney responded. "We won't hurt you."

"I've never done this before."

"Just relax. I'll be gentle."

"I'm not afraid of you hurting me. I just don't want to be disgusted."

"No one has ever found me disgusting, right Glen?"

"Lisette, you're in for a treat," Glen replied, handing each of the girls a drink.

Lisette downed the cool, frosty drink in one gulp. She set her glass down on the bar and returned to the bed.

"Alright lesbo, let's get this party rockin' again," Lisette said to Courtney, as she lay down in the center of the bed. "If I have to go through you to get some dick tonight, then I guess that's what I'll have to do."

"You're going to be a lesbian by the time I finish with you," Courtney responded, as she leaned over and pressed her lips against Lisette's mouth.

Lisette was surprised by the kiss. The first thing she tasted was the flavor of her own juices that still clung to Courtney's lips. She tasted the remnants of Courtney's lipstick, followed by the cool drink Courtney was sipping immediately before the kiss. That last burst of flavor was delivered by Courtney's tongue, which parted Lisette's lips in a slow, methodical search for the back of her throat. Lisette marveled at the softness of the kiss. She had always enjoyed kissing boys, but this kiss was more sensual and erotic than every other kiss combined. She was sure that she was leaking a puddle of juice on Glen's bed. Lisette did not realize that she had been holding her breath until Courtney pulled away, leaving Lisette's mouth open and her tongue hanging.

"How was that?" Courtney asked.

"Not so bad. Is that all you can do?"

"I have a few more tricks up my sleeve."

"Show me, trick."

"We'll see who's calling who 'trick' in the morning."

Courtney crawled over Lisette's body, lowered her face to Lisette' nipples, and teased them with her mouth. She knew that Lisette was already warmed up, so she did not linger. She kissed her way down Lisette's torso, stopping when she reached her slit. Courtney repositioned herself and kissed a path along the inside of Lisette's thigh, from her knee to her crotch. She repeated the process on the other thigh, then blew a stream of cool air directly on Lisette's lips. When Lisette lifted her crotch toward Courtney's face, Courtney knew she had her. Courtney quickly repositioned herself so that her pussy was directly over Lisette's face while she latched her own mouth onto Lisette's crotch.

Lisette exploded as soon as Courtney's tongue touched her clit. She was in the throes of her orgasm when Courtney lowered her pussy to her mouth. Lisette did not hesitate. She was at the highest point of her climax when Courtney's crotch touched her lips, and she did not stop for a second to think about what she was doing. She just started licking. She did not concern herself with the fact that it was her first time licking another girl. She just did what came naturally.

Courtney, on the other hand, was a practiced pussy licker, and she used every technique known to her to make Lisette cum hard and cum often. As a little sister, one of her responsibilities was to recruit other little sisters. Lisette was an excellent prospect, and Courtney was determined to show her the time of her life.

Lisette was impressed by Courtney's skill. Glen had been--by far--the best pussy eater she ever met. But Courtney's techniques made even Glen seem amateurish. Courtney seemed to sense the location of every single nerve ending, and she knew the precise amount of speed and pressure to apply at exactly the right moment. Lisette lost count of how many orgasms she enjoyed. She constantly had to remind herself to pay attention to Courtney's reciprocal need for pleasure, and to resume licking her.

Courtney licked and sucked Lisette's sweet little pussy until she felt Lisette's hips bucking and her thighs tensing. She sensed that Lisette's biggest explosion was imminent. She licked her with less pressure, backing off slightly, a little at a time. Lisette's need intensified as Courtney retreated. Then all at once, Courtney's mouth was gone.

"Don't stop. Lick me, lesbo. Don't stop!"

Courtney moved to the head of the bed, standing with her feet on either side of Lisette's head. She grasped the headboard, then lowered her crotch to Lisette's face.

"Who's the lesbian, now, Lisette?" Courtney asked, as her pussy smothered Lisette's mouth.

Before Lisette could respond, she felt her legs being lifted and spread wide. She felt a welcome pressure at the opening of her pussy, and suddenly it was filled by a thick, hard cock. Glen entered her all at once. She was so wet that Glen was able to sink his fat cock into her in a single deep stroke.

"Unghhhhhh!" Lisette grunted. "That's what I need. Fuck me with that cock. Give it to me!"

Lisette tried to concentrate on licking Courtney's pussy, but the dick in her cunt was much too high of a priority to be ignored. Courtney attempted to ride Lisette's face, but Lisette found her presence annoying, and pushed her away. Courtney got off the bed and walked over to the bar.

Glen adjusted his position several times before he found the precise angle that afforded him maximum friction and depth. Once he found the proper angle, he increased his speed and pounded Lisette without mercy. Having already cum once, he knew that he could maintain his erection as long as he wanted--all night, if necessary. That was important, since he had two women to satisfy.

Lisette felt her orgasm approaching. Glen pushed her ankles over her head and pounded her like a rag doll. That was exactly what she needed. This climax was going to soar over all of her previous orgasms. She felt the peak growing higher and higher. Glen continued pounding her, pushing her closer and closer to the precipice. Then he pushed her over.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed. "I'm..... unnnnnnnghhhhh!"

Glen grinned as Lisette bucked and squirmed beneath him. He knew that he had found a new superstar, and her screams echoing throughout the third floor would confirm him as the resident stud. It was too bad that he had to allow Allen to make off with her friend. He would have loved to have her, also. Satisfied with his performance, Glen slowed his pace so that he could switch Courtney for Lisette.

"Don't stop!" Lisette screamed in his ear. "Keep fucking me!"

Despite enjoying the most intense orgasm of her life, Lisette was not satisfied. She looked over the edge of the peak she had just scaled, but she did not see an abyss. Rather, she saw another peak on the horizon--one that would dwarf this one.

Glen tried to withdraw, but Lisette wrapped her legs around his back and clamped them as tight as she could. His cock, still thick and hard, pulsed in her cunt.

"I've got more cock for you," Glen said. "But it's Courtney's turn now."

"I'm not finished with you," Lisette growled. "Fuck me."

"Lisette.."

"Fuck me."

"I..."

"Fuck me."

"Just..."

"Fuck me. Stop talking and fuck me."

"In..."

"Fuck me Glen. Fuck me."

Lisette was rhythmically squeezing the head of Glen's dick with her pussy while he was trying to withdraw. The sensation was too much for Glen. His willpower dissolved as his cock throbbed inside Lisette's velvety, vice-like grip. He leaned forward, pushing his cock all the way inside her. Glen heard Courtney sigh, and then she evaporated from his memory.

"That's it, baby, fuck me. Fuck me, Glen. Fuck me."

"You want more of this cock?"

"Give it to me, baby."

"You want it?"

"Yes, baby, give it to me."

Glen grabbed Lisette's ankles and spread her legs as wide as they would go. He thrust forward, then pulled her toward him by her feet.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes, baby, that's it, fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Glen felt his self-control whither. Lisette uncaged the beast that he never knew was inside him, and he felt no desire to restrain it. He was infected by Lisette's need for raw, brutal sex. Glen pulled Lisette by her ankles, thrusting in and out with all of his strength. He pumped her faster and harder than he had ever pumped any woman before. He did not feel his pubic bone smashing into Lisette's thighs over and over. All he felt was the fire in his groin that could only be quenched by Lisette's sweet pussy.

At the corner of her consciousness, Lisette felt a tinge of pain in her hips. Had she been able to focus her thoughts, she would have realized that her legs were being pushed and pulled apart in angles they had never experienced. That pain was overwhelmed by the raw hunger that was consuming her entire body--a hunger that could only be satisfied by hard, firm, cock.

The wooden bed creaked and groaned with every thrust of Glen's dick in and out of Lisette. The headboard was banging against the walls, and the bedsprings were playing a raucous symphony of unrestrained passion and the surrender to lust. The fire between Glen's legs grew, spreading down his thighs and up his torso. His lungs gasped for air as he continued pounding Lisette. He no longer saw the girl beneath him. Rather, he was only aware of his need to cum, and the cunt in which he was preparing to explode.

Lisette saw the peak approaching. She dug her hands into the sheets as she felt her orgasm rising. She focused all of her attention on the cock thrusting in and out of her, pounding her insides to jelly. She rose higher and higher. She could see the edge. She could feel it approaching.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Glen shouted. "I'm...cumming!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me you bastard, fuck me!"

"Ungh! Ahhhhhhh!"

"No! Don't stop! Fuck me!"

"Mmmmm. I.....ahhhhhh! Oh! That was so good. So good! Wow!"

"Don't stop! Fuck me! I'm almost there!"

"I can't. I'm done. Let me rest."

"You don't get to rest until I'm done."

"I'm done. I have to rest."

"God dammit! I was almost there."

"Let me rest."

"Then it's my turn," Courtney interjected. "I haven't been fucked yet."

"Go find your own cock, lesbo. I'm still using this one."

"Stop being a pig. You don't get him all night."

"I get him until he's finished fucking me."

"He is finished with you. It's my turn, now."

"Fuck you, lesbo. If you want him, go find me someone else. Someone who can satisfy me."

"That's not the way they do it here."

"Girls, relax. There's enough of me for both of you."

"Glen, honey, I don't think so. It should be obvious to you that there isn't even enough of you for me, let alone the two of us. If the lesbo wants you, she can have you, but first she needs to go find a cock that can satisfy me."

Glen's face flashed shock, then anger, then it formed a mischievous smile.

"Courtney, put some clothes on and go downstairs," he said. "Go find Walter and bring him back up here."

"Glen!" Courtney protested. "Come on! Just throw this tramp out so you and I can spend the rest of the night together. We don't need this slut anymore."

"Go get Walter. And if you can't find him, get Leon. Now!"

Courtney's face broke into a wide grin. She put on a jacket and headed for the door.

"I'll be right back. Mix me up another drink. I'll be thirsty."

Courtney left the room, closing the door behind her with a loud thud. Glen walked over to the bar and started mixing another batch of drinks.

"Who are Walter and Leon?" Lisette asked.

"Walter and Leon are two of our newest fraternity members. They both pledged last month, and were initiated into the fraternity two weeks ago. Since they're freshman, they don't have rooms in the chapter house, but they spend as much time here as they can. They are both on the football team, so their free time is limited.

"This is their first fraternity social event, and for one of them, it is going to be an event to remember."

"If I have any say in the matter, I'm sure that it will be"

Lisette was finishing her drink when there was a knock at the door. Glen hurried over to the door and cracked it open. Courtney slipped through the entrance, dragging a tall, stocky freshman in a dress, wig, and make-up behind her. Glen started to push the door closed, when it suddenly popped open again. Another guy in drag--slightly shorter, stockier and much darker--entered the room and closed the door behind them.

"I found these two sluts hanging around the bar and scaring the men away," Courtney said. "I told them you needed some help with a pile of trash up in your room."

"Fuck off, lesbo," Lisette scowled. "It figures; you're sent to go find me some dick and you come back with more pussy."

"Ladies, ladies!" Glen interrupted. "That's enough of that.

"Lisette, I would like you to meet Walter and Leon. Walter and Leon, the naked girl on my bed is Lisette. As everyone except Lisette is already aware, all freshmen are required to dress in drag at the annual Halloween party; hence, the lovely costumes.

"Walter, Leon, I have a little problem. Lisette came up here to party with Courtney and I, but it turns out that she needs a little more excitement than the two of us can provide for her. She is a real wildcat. I would be most grateful if the two of you could do me a huge favor: Fuck her brains out."

"I don't know, Glen," Lisette interrupted, "do these ladies have the right equipment for the job? I was hoping at least one real man would show up."

"I've got more dick than you can handle," Leon responded. "You won't be needing anyone else."

"Shut up and show it to me. It seems like everyone around here would rather talk than fuck."

"Let's show her, Leon," Walter said. "We'll take turns beating up that little pussy."

"Will one of you take off your dress and fuck me?" Lisette demanded.

Leon was the first to take off his wig and get undressed. Lisette was waiting for him in the center of the bed, lying on her back with her legs spread wide open. Leon crawled between her thighs, lowering his face to her pussy. He grasped a tight white butt cheek in each of his thick, chocolate-colored hands, extended his tongue, and prepared to lick Lisette's juicy lips. Just as his tongue touched her lips, Lisette reached down and grabbed him by the ears.

"What are you doing? Fuck me--now. I could have the lesbian lick me if that's what I needed."

Leon looked up at Lisette's face.

"I was just going to...you know...get you ready. I thought..."

"Shut up and fuck me! I'm laying here with my legs spread as wide as a football field. I couldn't be any more ready. Now fuck me!"

Leon was chagrined. Despite his size and strength, he prided himself on being a gentle, considerate lover. Even though he was a nineteen-year-old freshman, he had been with several young women already. Most girls were intimidated by his size. He earned their trust by promising to take it easy on them; treating them like ladies; and putting the girl's satisfaction and comfort ahead of his own. He had never before been in bed with a wanton, vulgar, demanding woman like Lisette.

"Give it to her, Leon," Courtney chimed in.

"Yeah, Leon, give it to me. Give it to me hard, deep, and dirty. Fuck me Leon. Fuck me now."

Leon placed the head of his dick against the entrance to Lisette's pussy and pushed. He could not believe how tight and slick she felt. He buried his cock halfway to his balls on the first thrust.

"More Leon, give me more."

Leon drew back, then thrust forward again. Another inch of dick disappeared inside the slim white girl writhing beneath him. He thrust again, then again, and again. On the fifth thrust, he felt the head of his dick striking her womb. He was completely inside her.

"Unghhhhhh!" Lisette moaned. "That's it Leon, baby, that's it."

Lisette had never been so full in her life. Her pussy felt stretched wider than it had ever been stretched before, straining to accommodate Leon's girth. Every thrust sent a painful jolt from her womb to her spine, as his length banged into her cervix over and over again. This one is going to get me there.

Leon grabbed the girl by her hips and pulled her toward him. When he realized that she was not nearly so delicate as she appeared, he thrust into her with all the force he could generate. In all of his previous encounters he held back so that he would not risk hurting his lovers. But this girl did not fear his size. She would take all that he had to give to her.

"More baby, give me more!"

Leon could not believe the punishment that Lisette was enduring. He pounded her harder than he had ever pounded any pussy before. He thrust into her over and over with long, deep strokes. Every time his hips rocked backward, his dick nearly escaped Lisette's juicy tunnel, and every thrust forward resulted in a simultaneous collision of his dick head against her cervix, and his pubic bone against her crotch. He did not think for a second about the pain he was causing her or that he was causing to himself. All thoughts were obliterated by the desire to drive his dick through her body.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers