Her Hunger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

"Harder, baby, harder. Fuck me harder, Leon. Don't stop fucking me, baby."

Lisette's voice barely registered in the back of Leon's mind. He completely forgot about Walter, Glen and Courtney. All that existed was his dick and the tight wet sheath that surrounded it. He pounded and pounded, feeling his balls beginning to tighten. Leon put his hands on Lisette's shoulders, pushing her into the mattress. No woman had ever taken him so fearlessly. No other woman had ever made him so hard, so horny, so excited. No woman had ever made him feel so alive, so masculine, so uninhibited. He felt the biggest orgasm of his life boiling beneath his skin.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Get ready for my nut, little girl! Here it cums!"

"No! Not yet! Don't cum yet, mother fucker! Don't stop until I tell you to!"

At the last possible second, Leon pulled out of Lisette. One more thrust, he knew, and it would have been too late.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, god dammit, fuck me!"

Leon flipped Lisette over, grabbed her by her hips, and thrust into her from behind. This position gave him a little more control, which he was going to need in order to prolong his erection and continue fucking the tiger screaming in his ear.

"That's it baby, fuck me good. I'm almost there, fuck me good, Leon, fuck me good."

Lisette was on the verge of cumming again. She had already cum three times since Leon got into the bed with her, but the big one still eluded her. She felt another orgasm approaching, but the apex remained just a little further over the horizon. Leon's magnificent cock was filling her and pounding her harder than she had ever been fucked, but satisfaction remained just out of reach.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me. Give me that big beautiful cock. Fuck me Leon, fuck me harder."

Leon did not know how much harder he could fuck. He was already giving Lisette all he had, and despite changing positions, he knew that he would not last much longer. His orgasm was approaching, and this time it would not be delayed or denied. He was about to nut.

"Walter, shut the bitch up," Courtney directed. "Shove your cock down her throat."

Walter joined Leon and Lisette on the bed. He was already hard, and even though he was patiently waiting his turn, he was ready for some action. He had been thinking about fucking Courtney while he waited for Leon to finish, but he knew that she was somehow connected to the fraternity president. He was new and just a freshman, and he did not want to create a problem for himself. Courtney's suggestion was a welcome solution to his growing problem.

"Suck on this meat, you fucking whore," Walter said, as he grabbed Lisette by the hair and stuck his cock in her mouth. "You're going to get it from both ends."

Lisette was so focused on the dick in her pussy that she barely noticed Walter joining her on the bed. It wasn't until his cock was banging into the back of her throat that she even acknowledged his presence. She would have told him to 'fuck off' and wait his turn, but he held her in place with his strong hands, and his long dick in her mouth made it impossible to talk. She didn't really mind the oral intruder, but her attention was fully focused on the massive cock pounding her where she needed it the most. She relaxed her jaws, and let Walter fuck her face. He's going to do it anyway, so there's no point in fighting it.

"Fuck her brains out," Courtney yelled. "Fuck her 'til she passes out."

The sensory stimulation was more than Leon could take. He had never before been able to let go and fuck a woman with all of his power. He had never been in a group sex situation. He had fucked white girls before, but never one so pretty and so sexy. He had never been in a room with two naked girls. So much was happening, and it was all so amazing.

Leon's skin felt like it was on fire. Electricity was running up and down his spine. He didn't know if it originated in his groin and ran up to his brain, or started in his brain and exploded in his balls. His hips were a blur, as he thrust back and forth, pounding the little white girl over and over and over. He was on a train, speeding toward a wall, and it was about to crash.

"Here it cums! Here it cums! Here it cums!"

"Blblbbblbllllb!" Lisette croaked, her words muffled by Walter's cock poking the back of her throat.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Unghhhhhhhhh!"

The world blacked out. Leon saw stars exploding as his nut rocketed up his shaft and sprayed Lisette's pussy. Spurt after spurt of thick semen exploded from his dick, filled Lisette's vagina, and oozed down her thighs. Leon pumped and pumped, every thrust spewing more cum as his orgasm subsided. He collapsed on the bed.

"My turn," Walter shouted. "I want some of that pussy."

Walter spun Lisette around, put his cock against her slimy hole, and thrust forward. He entered her in one push, bottoming out with an inch of dick remaining. He had watched Leon ruthlessly pounding into Lisette, and he already knew what he had to do.

"Fuck me, Walter. Fuck me like a real man. Make me cum. Make me cum, baby, make me cum."

Walter had only fucked two girls before this night, and neither of them were anything like this wanton slut. Women were always fascinated by his length, but most were too timid to take his cock inside their tight little pussies. They all wanted to see it and touch it, but few were brave enough to actually fuck it. As a result, Walter had many months of frustration to work out. He was determined to resolve his frustrations with Lisette.

Lisette felt every one of Walter's thrusts in a way that she had never felt before. They were painful. Leon's cock had been more massive, due to the fact that it was much fatter, but Walter's was just long. It was so long that every thrust poked her cervix, painfully. Maybe that pain is what I need to get me over the peak.

As Walter thrust his long pole in an out of Lisette, he was simultaneously amazed that such a small girl was able to take so much cock so easily, but also frustrated by his growing fear that she wasn't going to be tight enough to get him off. He realized that letting Leon fuck her first with his fat log of a cock was not the best tactical decision. Not only was Lisette's cunt stretched wide enough to park an airplane, but it was already filled with a load of Leon's spunk. He found the idea of stabbing his cock in and out of a pussy oozing his roommate's cum almost nauseating. Unfortunately, it was too late to back out now. He had to cum, and this little cunt was the only available outlet.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Lisette grunted. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

Lisette's grunts and moans urged Walter on, but therein resided the problem: he was already fucking her as hard as he could. He was initially afraid of breaking her bones or dislocating her hips, but that fear was overcome by sheer lust. He let himself go and fucked her as hard and as deep as he could, but nothing seemed to satisfy the little slut. He adjusted his angle in an effort to gain more friction. He adjusted his grip on her butt cheeks in order to impale her more deeply on his cock. Each cheek fit perfectly in his big, meaty hands. He pulled them apart and stared at her tiny little asshole. It winked back at him, so small and so tight. That was when he had an epiphany--he knew how to satisfy both of their needs at one time.

Walter withdrew his cock, put the head against Lisette's tiny asshole, and pushed.

"Oooooooooowwwwwww!" Lisette shrieked. "That's the wrong hole you fucking moron!"

Walter was not deterred. Even though his first push did not penetrate Lisette's tight little ring, he was determined to fuck her in the ass. He pushed a second time and a third time. Lisette howled in pain with each thrust.

"Stop! You're putting it in my ass! That's the wrong hole!"

Walter's fourth thrust broke through Lisette's resistance. The head popped past her sphincter, then stopped. He drew back slightly, and pushed again. This time three inches of cock penetrated her ass.

"Stop! That hurts! Stop!"

"Dude, don't you think..." Leon started to ask.

"Shut up! Walter growled. "Just shut up. I know what I'm doing. This is what she needs. I'm giving this slut what she wants."

"Please! Stop! It hurts!"

Walter ignored Lisette's protestations. He drew back and then thrust forward again, burying two more inches of cock in her virgin ass. He thrust forward again, burying his full length in Lisette's bowels. Never before had he felt anything so tight, so deep, so--amazing.

Lisette's experience was not so pleasurable. Her ass was on fire. She had never considered anal play, and her ass had never been penetrated in a sexual manner. The pain was unlike anything that she had ever experienced. Lisette could not stop crying. She felt as though a baseball bat had been shoved through her anus, rearranging her bowels and rupturing her stomach in the process. A wave of nausea rose from her belly to the back of her throat. She fought back the urge to vomit, then turned her attention to the source of her suffering.

"Get off me, mother fucker!" she screamed between sobs. "Get your fucking dick out of my ass!"

Walter did not respond. His dick was buried in the slut's ass. For the first time ever, the full length of his manhood was surrounded by female flesh. The penetration was more painful than he expected; he realized that was his own fault for not using any lubrication. Nonetheless, he was determined to enjoy the best fuck of his young life.

Walter knew that the sobbing woman beneath him was going to fight as hard as she could to get his cock out of her ass. That was fine with him, so long as he finished blowing his load before she succeeded. Walter leaned forward, grabbed Lisette's right wrist, and pulled it back toward him. Once that arm was securely pinned between her spine and his belly, he reached for the left wrist and pinned that arm in the same manner. He then lowered his full weight onto Lisette, sandwiching her between the bed and his torso. With an almost two hundred pound weight advantage, Walter was confident that the little slut was completely immobilized.

Lisette found her face smashed into the pillow. She had to bend her neck downward in order to create a cavity in the pillow; otherwise, she would have been unable to breathe. Vomiting was no longer an option-- she was certain that if she did so, she would drown in a regurgitated pool of Glen's 'winter whisper.' Screaming was no longer possible, either. The pressure on her neck forced her jaws to clench together. She could barely breathe. Forming words with her mouth and vocalization were two impossible tasks. Breathing had become her only priority.

Once Lisette stopped squirming beneath him, Walter resumed his assault on her asshole. He slowly lifted his hips, withdrawing half his length from Lisette's anal cavity, then pushed forward again, stopping only when his balls were pressed against her crotch. He repeated this maneuver four more times, picking up the pace a little more with each forward thrust. Despite the lack of lubrication, the friction was exquisite. With each thrust, Lisette's asshole loosened a little more, making it easier and easier to fuck her bottomless sheath.

Lisette wanted to just go limp and black out from the pain. Each thrust of Walter's cock was another agonizing stab at her bowels, sending pain and nausea throughout her body. She began to wonder if she would ever walk again or be able to use the bathroom in a normal fashion. As Lisette drifted closer and closer to unconsciousness, she sought the sweet oblivion that would make all of her pain go away. Just as she was on the verge of passing out, she felt a surge of vomit rise from her stomach and catch in the back of her throat. She snapped back to reality, fully focused on the thought that passing out would inevitably lead to her death by suffocation. She had no choice but to endure.

As Walter felt Lisette's body slacken, he paused for a moment to take in his surroundings. He noticed that Courtney was sitting on the edge of the bed--nude--and that the equally nude Glen and Leon were standing in front of her. Courtney was trying valiantly to breathe some life into Glen's flaccid cock, while she stroked Leon's rapidly hardening cock with her free hand. Walter also noticed the noise reverberating from the first floor, signaling that the party was still swinging despite the fact that it was well after two in the morning.

Walter reveled in his glorious luck. Finding a woman who could accommodate his full length was fortuitous. Finding her drunk, naked, and horny was a dream cum true. Joining this fraternity, he decided, was the smartest decision he had ever made.

Returning his focus to Lisette, Walter felt his orgasm approaching. He increased his speed, lengthened his strokes, and drove forward to meet his destiny. Each thrust brought an exquisite surge of pleasure that exploded in the back of his brain. He blocked out the pain, but made a note to carry lube with him next time he fucked this little whore. As good as it felt, he could only imagine how much better it would be if her asshole were properly lubricated.

Unable to move, Lisette focused her attention on the long shaft plowing out her insides. As the speed of Walter's drilling increased, Lisette found that the waves of nausea dissipated. The burning decreased, but never vanished entirely. The sharp stabbing pains that she felt after the initial penetration and subsequent thrusts had long ago been replaced by a dull ache. Even now that dull ache was fading, being replaced by...something else.

Lisette was shocked when she felt a small orgasm explode in the back of her brain. In the distance she could see the peak--that monumental climax that had been eluding her all night. She ignored the pain in her ass, launching herself toward that ultimate peak. She was helpless to move, and talking was impossible. Nonetheless, she managed to roll her hips slightly, increasing by a minute increment the force of Walter's thrusts. She squeezed her ass and found that her constrictions increased the friction between Walter's cock and her asshole. More importantly, she had another small climax. As she came down from that peak, she found that her elusive apex was now within sight.

Walter felt the little girl stirring beneath him, but he was beyond attending to her needs or desires. He felt his orgasm approaching, and nothing would stop him from attaining it. He thrust in and out of Lisette's asshole, wholly oblivious to the damage he was causing her. The possibility that she may be enjoying his cock was incomprehensible and irrelevant to him. He pounded in and out, thrusting his hips up and down in an ever-increasing speed. He felt his brain exploding, followed a second later by a surge of jizz rising from his balls and filling Lisette's asshole.

"Mmmm! Yes! Take it, bitch, take it!"

Walter thrust as hard and as deep as he could. He pumped over and over, until his balls were empty and his juice was flowing out of Lisette's gaping sphincter, soaking the sheets beneath her. He rolled over on his back, paused for a second, then grabbed his clothes and headed for the showers, victoriously striding through the hallway in all his naked glory.

Lisette was unable to move. She tilted her head to one side and took a deep breath, filling her lungs for the first time since Walter commenced his assault on her virgin ass.

"More," she whispered. "Please, more."

She looked up at Leon, and upon seeing that he was once again erect, reached for his cock.

"More. Fuck me, Leon, please. I'm almost there."

"It's my turn, you goddamned whore!" Courtney shouted. "Do you hear me? My turn. Me! I'm getting some dick now."

"Please. Somebody fuck me. I was close. So close. Glen, Leon, please."

"Glen, get this whore out of your room."

"Courtney, I have another idea," Glen answered. "You can have a turn with Leon. I have something else in mind for our little nymphomaniac."

Glen put on a bathrobe and left the room. Courtney wasted no time in pushing Lisette onto the floor and taking her place in the center of the bed.

"Please, Leon," Lisette whispered, "please fuck me."

Leon was tempted to sample Lisette's ass as Walter had done. Despite his size, however, he was still a mere freshman and lacked the temerity to violate a direct order from his fraternity president. In any event, he had always lusted after Courtney, but never believed that he would have an opportunity to fuck her. He decided it was in his best interest to follow orders, and hope for another shot at Lisette's ass before the end of the night.

"Please, somebody fuck me."

Leon crawled between Courtney's thighs and slid his thick cock into her shaved pussy. He looked back at Lisette, only to see her watching him as she slipped two fingers into her own juicy cunt.

Five minutes later, Glen returned. He was trailed by seven or eight more costumed guys, mostly freshman and sophomores. Leon paid no attention as he continued to drill Courtney.

"The party downstairs was starting to break up," Glen announced, "but I found a few guys who had not yet given up the search for pussy.

"Gentlemen, the slut on the floor is all yours."

Clothes started flying everywhere. The first guy to get undressed turned Lisette over, spread her legs, and slid his dick into her cunt. The second guy lowered his dick to her face and told her to suck him. The rest of the guys formed a circle around her while pawing at her nipples and thighs.

For the next three hours every guy in the circle fucked Lisette in her pussy, her ass, her mouth, or a combination of all three. The door to Glen's room was left open, and more guys continued to stream in before leaving the party. Lisette eventually passed out, but the party continued.

* * *

Lisette awoke late in the afternoon the following day. She was lying alone on a bed in a different room. She had no idea how she got there, or how long she had been there. Her entire body ached. She felt as though her pussy and ass were shredded. Dried cum was crusted all over her body, her face, and her hair. She smelled vomit, noticed the same taste in her mouth, and concluded that it must have been the contents of her own stomach that she smelled. She also smelled urine, but had no idea to whom that belonged. Her clothes were nowhere to be found. She staggered to the closet, found a shirt, and put it on. She did not know whose shirt it was, nor did she care. She looked for her cell phone, but could not find it. She found a house phone in the room, and called a cab to take her home. Walking was out of the question.

Kat was waiting for Lisette in their room, relieved to find her alive but distressed at her condition. She had called Lisette's cell phone countless times, but each call was directed straight to voice mail. Kat cleaned Lisette up, dressed her, and put her to bed.

By the time that Lisette awoke again, she was already a legend. Twenty-eight different guys posted on their Facebook pages that they had fucked her, butt fucked her, or blew a load on her face. A website went up, briefly, where the guys bragged about their conquest. Fifteen of the twenty-eight documented their claims with cell phone photos. The website was taken down by Monday afternoon, but the damage had already been done.

The college regents launched an investigation into the incident, but Lisette refused to speak with them. The website was all the proof they required, however, and the regents disbanded the fraternity two weeks later. Lisette was jeered in the dorm cafeteria, and could not walk across campus without creating a disturbance.

Lisette dropped out of school before the regents completed their investigation. Her parents were furious, but she could not explain to them why she would never go back to that college. She returned to Texas and once again moved in with her Aunt. She found a job and worked full time while attending community college during the winter term. She finally earned her degree three and one-half years later.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers