Her Hunger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irwin had watched enough porn to know that his dick was average, at best. Nonetheless, Lisette's verbal inspiration made him feel as though he were hung like John Holmes. Irwin thrust his hips forward, piercing Lisette's tender feminine grotto with surprising ease. All of his research led him to believe that he would face considerable resistance, but the facility with which he found his cock buried in Lisette's slick tunnel caused him to momentarily overlook the fact that he was actually inside a woman's pussy for the first time in his life. That fact quickly reasserted itself when he felt Lisette rocking her hips back and forth, causing her pussy to slide along the length of his prick. The sensation of a real live female surrounding his cock sent a wave of energy along every nerve in his body. His mind could not focus. Animal lust took over.

Acting according to a primal directive that he had never before encountered, Irwin grabbed Lisette's slender hips and began thrusting in and out. His thinking mind shut down completely; Irwin responded to the sensation that started at his groin and spread throughout his body. He inhaled the musky aroma exuding from Lisette's crotch. That scent ignited another primitive region of his brain, compelling Irwin to thrust in and out of Lisette with even greater ferocity. He was wholly oblivious to the universe around him.

"That's it stud. Fuck me baby, fuck me like that."

Lisette rocked back and forth, meeting every one of Irwin's thrusts with one of her own. The two pounded into each other with increasing violence. The smacking of their bodies smashing together echoed throughout the lab.

"That's it, baby, that's it. I love the way you fuck, Irwin. Do you fuck all the girls this way?"

"I... ugh! Don't know... ugh! You're... ugh... the first!"

Lisette was pleased with herself for discovering a vital, energetic cock. But as Irwin's thrusts became more insistent and his grunting more frequent, Lisette realized that he had no experience in pleasing a woman. He was operating entirely on instinct, and was more than likely lacking in self-control. Irwin was going to pound her until he ejaculated, and if she did not get the orgasm she needed first, then she would be out of luck. He probably could produce another erection, but Lisette had no way of knowing the extent of his downtime.

"That's good, baby, that's good. I want you to fuck me all afternoon."

"Ungh! Ok."

"Slow down a little, make it last all day."

"I... ungh... can't!"

The lab door opened, and a tall, mid-twenties male with long hair neatly tied in a ponytail walked through.

"Irwin, its Friday afternoon, let's spark one up! Hey! Dude!" the figure exclaimed. "What's going on in here?"

"Nathan! I... ungh...can't talk... ungh... now! I'm... ungh... busy!"

"I can see that, bossman. Who's your girlfriend?"

"Shut up...ungh ...Nathan!"

"Hey, I recognize her. She's one of the fourth floor pod princesses. Good job, bossman. Or, should I now call you 'the Duke of Dick'?"

"Just... ungh... get out!"

"No way. If you're gonna tap some princess pussy in the lab, then so am I."

Lisette had heard enough of this exchange. So long as Irwin continued his conversation with Nathan, his concentration suffered. As a result, Lisette's orgasm seemed to be drifting further and further away from her. She recognized the problem, and decided to turn the interruption to her advantage.

"Irwin, get off me. Nathan, take off your pants."

"But I'm not finished..."

"And you never will finish if you don't do as I say. Now, lay on this bench."

Irwin complied. He paused to take off his shoes and pants, then laid on top of the bench. His dick was standing straight up in the air. Lisette climbed on top of him, reached for his cock, and directed it toward her pussy. Once Irwin was firmly in place, she turned toward Nathan.

"Show me what you got."

Nathan walked around the bench and stood next to Lisette's head. His fully erect cock was about the same length as Irwin's, although Irwin's appeared to be just a little bit thicker. She reached for the cock, put it in her mouth, and gave Nathan a quick, sloppy blowjob. She pulled the cock out of her mouth. Long strands of saliva stretched from Lisette's mouth to Nathan's cock. She stroked it a few times to gauge the effect of the saliva, the put it in her mouth again. She pulled it out a second time and looked up at Nathan.

"Put it in my ass."

"Put it where?"

"In my ass--now!"

"So, the princess is really a nasty little butt slut. You're an evil princess, aren't you?"

"Shut up. Just fuck me."

Nathan stood over the bench, directly behind Lisette and Irwin. He squatted behind Lisette, placed the head of his cock against Lisette's asshole, and pushed.

"Oww! Slow down!"

Nathan backed up, rubbed his cock up and down against the crack of Lisette's ass, paused, and pushed again.

"Stop. Slow down. Push slowly."

Chastised twice already, Nathan realized that he was doing something wrong. He licked his right index finger, and then gently probed Lisette's anus with the tip. He surprised to discover exactly how tight that orifice felt, yet how easily it swallowed his finger once the tip penetrated the tight outer ring. He pushed the tip of his finger in to the first knuckle, pulled it back, then pushed it in again. Confident that he understood the mechanics of anal penetration, he pulled his finger out and replaced it with the head of his cock.

"Go ahead, put it in."

Nathan tilted his hips, then slowly pushed up and forward. For several seconds nothing happened. Nathan continued pushing with slow, steady pressure. Just as he was about to give up and resume probing with his finger, Lisette's anus opened and the head of Nathan's head popped through.

"That's it. Now you've got it."

He paused for a second, and then pushed again. Another inch of cock disappeared into Lisette's ass.

"Don't stop. Put it all the way in."

Nathan pushed again. This time his cock sank all the way to his balls.

"Now fuck me. Fuck my ass Nathan. Fuck it."

Nathan marveled at the tightness of Lisette's anal passage. He was no stranger to pussy, but ass fucking was an entirely new frontier for him. The velvety grip of Lisette's ass--and the rigid presence of Irwin's cock in Lisette's cunt, separated by mere millimeters of female flesh--were sensations that he had never before experienced. He was not thrilled to be so close to his boss's private parts, but the excitement of fucking one of the coveted pod princesses in the ass overpowered his inhibitions. An orgasm exploded in the back of Lisette's brain the second that Nathan's cock discovered the depth of her bowels. She felt another one explode the second he pulled out to complete his first stroke. This is going to be delicious. Lisette had given her ass many times since that terrible night in the frat house, but never before had she experienced a double penetration. The sensations she felt as she flexed her hips up and down Irwin's shaft while Nathan slid his cock in and out of her ass were almost too exquisite for words. Every erogenous zone was on fire. Every nerve ending tingled. Every movement--no matter how slight--sent a surge of excitement from her crotch to her brain.

Lisette experienced a series of rapid-fire orgasms unlike any that she had every experienced before. She felt as though she had soared to a higher plane of reality, or rather, a higher plane of sexual satisfaction. The monumental orgasm she sought when she entered the lab seemed a mere foothill on the path she found herself climbing. Each orgasm was bigger and harder than the one that preceded it. And each successive orgasm was just a hint of the orgasm that followed.

"Mmmmmmm! Yessssss!" she screamed. "Don't stop fucking me!"

Lisette was oblivious to both Irwin and Nathan. Her entire universe consisted of three finite points: the cock stimulating her pussy, the friction of her clit grinding against Irwin's pubic bone, and the cock in her ass. Nothing else mattered. Those three parts of her body were producing more pleasure than she had ever felt before. Amazingly, she knew she was still a long way from reaching her apex.

"I'm... I'm..." Irwin stammered.

"Fuck me!" Lisette interrupted.

"I'm... cum..."

"Not yet!"

"I'm..."

"Don't stop!"

"I'm..."

"No!"

"Unghhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Irwin had tried his best to hold back, but there was nothing he could do. All his life he dreamt of burying his cock inside a girl and pounding her juicy pussy until he exploded in a torrent of white-hot jism. At no point, however, had he ever considered how to stop himself from cumming. In all of his fantasies, the girls begged him to fill their pussies with his semen. He was only too happy to oblige. It was a joyous occasion for everyone when his cock finally exploded.

It did not help matters, he realized, that he was lying flat on his back, pinned to the wooden bench by the weight of both Lisette and Nathan. He couldn't move his torso if he tried. He had no control over what happened.

Irwin's orgasm angered Lisette for a brief moment. But she quickly forgot about it when she realized that despite ejaculating, Irwin's erection remained constant. Her pussy was suddenly more slippery, but no less full.

Lisette slid back into her semi-conscious state of riding one orgasm to the next, each another step toward the ultimate climax that loomed over her like the moon on a cloudless night.

Nathan was dimly aware of warm fluid spraying his balls every time he thrust his cock into Lisette's ass. After several seconds he realized that his boss's semen was splashing onto his groin, and for a brief moment he was disgusted by the homoerotic overtones of that description. But when he looked down he only saw Lisette's lusciously rounded butt cheeks flaring out from his cock. That image immediately drove all other thoughts from his mind.

Irwin didn't know what to do with himself. He had just lost his virginity under circumstances that exceeded anything he could have imagined, but he was not permitted the opportunity to bask in the memory. The beautiful woman who had taken his virginity was still on top of him, with his cock still buried in her pussy. His assistant was on top of her, pounding her ass at an ever-increasing rate of speed. The matter was further complicated by the fact that the constant thrusting of Nathan's cock in and out of Lisette's ass was causing his own unflagging erection to reassert itself in a peculiar way. Irwin sensed that he was going to cum again.

"Fuck me, baby," Lisette urged, "fuck me good."

"Ungh! Oh yeah! Ungh!" Nathan responded.

"That's baby, you're hitting the spot. Keep fucking me just like that!"

"Yeah! Oh yeah! Mmmm! Yeah!"

"I'm cumming so good. Don't stop, baby, don't stop!"

Nathan knew he was close to exploding. He wanted to hold back, make it last a little longer, but Lisette kept urging him on. He couldn't fuck her with the intensity she craved and avoid ejaculating. His mind was on overload. He ran through the periodic table, he silently recited the laws of thermodynamics, he named the Greek gods and their Roman counterparts, he reviewed powers and attributes of his World of Warcraft characters, but nothing he did could distract him from the fuse that was lit in his groin and racing toward his brain. He pounded his cock in and out of Lisette's asshole faster and faster. He was oblivious to Irwin, who grunted under the combined weight of himself and Lisette with every thrust. He grabbed Lisette's hair and pulled, finding that he gained additional leverage as he pushed in and out of her ass.

"More! Don't stop! More!"

That was all he could take. Nathan felt a surge of cum shoot up from his balls, rush through his shaft, and explode in Lisette's tight ass. There was nothing more he could do to postpone it, so he allowed himself to enjoy the sensation of the most violent orgasm of his life. His body shook and his knees buckled as a torrent of semen shot out of his shaft and filled Lisette's bowels. He was still shooting cum when it started squirting out of her ass, running down her crack and drizzling over Irwin's balls.

"No! Don't stop! More! Fuck me, dammit, fuck me!"

Lisette was so close to the peak, but as Nathan slowed she felt the distance between herself and the apex suddenly increasing. She ground her clit into Irwin's groin and rocked her hips along Nathan's shaft, but she felt his erection subsiding at an alarming rate.

"Fuck me, dammit! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! I'm close! So close!"

Nathan wanted to oblige the princess, but he knew he was spent. Having cum so hard and with so much intensity, he knew that his recovery time would be longer than usual. His rapidly softening cock slid from Lisette's ass and hung from his groin, a limp noodle in a matted tangle of pubic hair.

"Alright, he's done, but you can still give me what I need, can't you?" Lisette said, squeezing her cunt muscles for emphasis. "Fuck me Irwin. I want to cum some more. Fuck me baby, make me cum."

There was nothing Irwin could do. The wooden bench resisted his attempts to buck his hips. He wanted to explain that fact to Lisette, but his mind could not form the words. Despite his immobility, he felt another orgasm calling from the back of his brain. Once again, however, it would be produced and controlled by Lisette's movements.

"Fuck me baby, make me cum. Make me cum, Irwin, make me cum."

Lisette rocked her hips and ground her clit in a futile attempt to regain the plateau she had attained prior to Nathan's ejaculation. She fucked Irwin with all the intensity of a lioness taking down her prey. She rocked and ground and rode Irwin like a jockey in the Kentucky Derby, but all her efforts could produce were a series of minor thrills. The ultimate climax was beyond the horizon, and despite her best efforts, she could not bring herself any closer to conquering it.

"Fuck me Irwin. I need it. I need to cum. Fuck me baby. Fuck me."

Irwin was already resigned to the fact that he was entirely at Lisette's mercy. Her appetite exceeded not only his capacity, but his imagination, as well. Lisette had already devoured both Nathan and himself, and yet she still demanded more. Irwin realized that nothing he could do would satisfy her. She was too much woman for him.

"Please, Irwin, please. Fuck me."

Lisette was becoming restless. Together, Irwin and Nathan had nearly driven her to the peak she craved. Alone, however, they were both entirely inadequate for her purposes. Neither was capable of providing her a memorable thrill.

"Nathan, if you can't fuck me, then go find me someone who can."

"I just..."

"That wasn't enough."

"Well, wait a few minutes..."

"I can't wait. I need to cum now."

"Who do you want..?"

"I don't care. Anyone with a hard cock that knows how to use it."

"Anyone?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? I said 'anyone.' Now, go!"

Nathan pulled his pants up and disappeared through the main door to the IT office. As the door slammed shut, Lisette resumed her assault on Irwin's cock.

"Can you cum for me again, Irwin?"

"I don't know."

"If you make me cum, I promise I'll make you cum harder than you've ever cum in your life."

"I don't know if I can."

"What? Cum again or make me cum?"

"Either. Both. What you said."

"Just relax, Irwin. I'll take care of both of us."

Lisette placed her hands on Irwin's chest and planted her feet firmly on the floor. Once she was sure of her position, she lifted her ass off Irwin's groin and started riding up and down on his shaft.

"Pinch my nipples!"

Irwin immediately slid his hands under Lisette's blouse and searched for her breasts. He was surprised to find that she had no breasts worthy of the name, but his exploring fingers quickly found her thick, firm nipples. He closed his fingers and pinched both of Lisette's nubs.

"Ahhhhhhh! Yes! Like that, Irwin. Just like that."

Lisette bounced up and down on Irwin's torso. She paid no attention to the grunts he made every time her body crashed down upon his. The liquid sound of the juices sloshing out of her cunt on every downward thrust failed to register. All of Lisette's awareness was focused on the crest that was rapidly approaching.

"Fuck me baby, make me cum!"

Lisette rode faster and faster, slamming her body onto Irwin's crotch over and over. Her thighs were burning from the exertion, but she continued to bounce up and down.

"Come on baby, cum with me!"

"Ungh!"

"That's it Irwin, fuck me, baby!"

"Ungh!

"Yes! Come on, you can do it!"

"Ungh!"

"Almost there, baby, I"m almost there!"

Suddenly, the lab door flew open. Nathan entered, trailed by a portly, forty-year-old black man in a uniform. Irwin looked in the direction of the door, and immediately his cock started to shrink.

"No!!! Not yet! I'm almost there!"

"I can't. We're busted."

"Fuck them. You need to make me cum."

By the time Nathan and the new arrival crossed the room, Irwin was already flaccid. Lisette was still bouncing on his groin, but his dick was hanging between his thighs.

"Hey princess, look what I brought you!"

Lisette looked up, flashing an angry look in Nathan's direction. Peering behind him, she noticed Carl-- one of the building security guards-- unzipping his starched blue pants. Lisette's eyes widened when she saw Carl whip out his thick cock. Even though it was still soft, Lisette's mouth watered as she estimated the full potential of the latest participant.

"Wow, Carl, that's a nice cock you have there," Lisette said. "That's exactly what I've been searching for all day."

"I can't believe you were telling the truth, Nathan," Carl said, nudging Nathan. "That is one smoking fine piece of ass you brought up here."

"Dude, I told you, we had a princess in the lab."

"Stop wasting time. Get over here and fuck me."

"See what I mean? She just wants to fuck."

Carl crossed the distance from the doorway to the bench. Lisette looked up, grabbed his cock, and stuck it in her mouth. He was fully erect in less than a minute.

"What did you fuckers use to drug her? This bitch is on fire."

"Wait until she's done with you," Nathan grinned.

"You mean, 'wait until I'm done with her.'"

"Just shut up and fuck me!"

Lisette climbed off Irwin's spent body, stood up, placed her hands on a table, and thrust her ass in Carl's direction.

"Fuck me Carl. Put that big dick in my pussy and fuck me. Make me cum, baby, make me cum."

Carl didn't need any more encouragement. Like the IT boys, he lusted after most of the girls that passed his guard desk a minimum of two times per day. He also made a habit of watching many of them through the high-resolution security cameras placed in every hallway in the building. But unlike the IT boys, he was not intimidated by the sexy young ladies. Carl flirted outrageously, and more than a few had responded to his flirtations. However, not one of the girls he fucked after hours in the basement supply room were anywhere close to perfection as Lisette.

"Are you ready for some of Carl's big dick?" Carl asked, slapping his cock against Lisette's ass. "Think you can handle all of it?"

"Shut up and put it in me!"

"Oh, I'm gonna put it in you alright. I'm gonna shove this big dick so far inside you it's gonna come out the back of your head."

"Do it. Now."

Carl placed the fat head of his dick against Lisette's pussy, grabbed her slim hips, and shoved. He was amazed that he buried his dick almost entirely inside Lisette with only a single thrust. Most girls required a little patience and a lot of manipulation to take the full shaft.

"Ungh! Yes! That's it. Now fuck me, baby, fuck me!"

Carl drew back and then thrust forward with even more force. He knew he had to be careful, due to the fact that he outweighed the little girl by over one hundred and fifty pounds. He didn't want to crush her or break the table. Nonetheless, she acted like she could take a pounding, and that suited his agenda just fine. Carl thrust forward with increasing speed, fucking Lisette as fast and as hard as he could.