Her Hunger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"Ungh! Yes! So good! You're fucking me so good!"

Lisette came as soon as Carl penetrated her, and she was on the verge of cumming less than two minutes later.

"Yes! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Lisette saw the peak approaching. Carl's thick cock was stretching her pussy and filling it in a way that it had never been filled before. It didn't bang into her cervix the way other big cocks had done in the past. It provided maximum friction without the pain that normally accompanied the serious pounding she was receiving from Carl.

"Ungh! Yes! Ungh!"

"You like that, don't you, little girl? You like Carl's fat dick?

"Yes! Don't stop!"

"You want more of Carl's dick?"

"Ungh! Yes!"

"You want my nut filling your tight little pussy?"

"Yes! No! Not yet!"

"Here it cums, little girl. Get ready for Carl's nut!"

"No! Don't cum yet! No!"

"Ungh! Yes! Mmmmmmmmm! That's it baby, take it all! Take Carl's nut!"

"No! Don't stop! Don't cum yet!"

Carl thrust a final time, then pulled Lisette against his crotch, impaling her on his throbbing dick. Jet after jet of cum erupted from his dick, squirting against Lisette's womb. Carl withdrew his cock, just as a torrent of semen rushed out of Lisette's cunt and flowed onto the floor.

"Mmmm, that was good, little girl, that was good. You've got some fine-ass pussy. I'll be happy to hit that again some time. Mmmmmm-mmm."

Carl backed away, pulled up his pants, and reached for his zipper.

"No! Damn you! Fuck me some more!"

"I can't do that, little girl, I have to get back to my desk. I've been gone for almost a half hour, and if I'm not back in eight minutes, I won't be back on Monday--or ever."

"Please. I need to cum."

"I'll tell you what I can do. Come to my desk around five-thirty. The building will be deserted by then. I'll give you all the dick you can handle."

"I doubt it. Anyway, I need to cum now. Fuck me. Please."

"Take her with you, Carl," Irwin interjected. "Nathan and I have to get back to work."

"Nobody's leaving until I'm finished," Lisette demanded. "Somebody step up and fuck me. Did the three of you turn gay all of a sudden?"

"Carl, I'm serious." Irwin looked directly at Carl. "She has to go."

"Alright." Carl put his hand on his chin. "This is what I can do. I'll take her with me and stash her in the supply room. You guys find her someone to keep her busy until five-thirty. Send him to the basement. I'll take over from there."

"Who are we supposed to send down there?"

"I don't know. It shouldn't be hard. Just about any guy in the office would hit that shit if he had a chance. Anyway, you guys should know someone who hasn't had any pussy in a long time. Send some of your geek friends."

"Guys! Stop! I'm not going anywhere. The three of you can take turns fucking me--right here, right now."

"I'm sorry, Lisette, but you can't stay here. Nathan and I have to finish a critical system update. It was fun, but you have to go."

"Please!"

"No."

"C'mon, little girl, you're coming with me." Carl said as he lifted Lisette off the table and handed her purse to her. "These guys will find you another dick. Right guys?"

"How are we supposed to do that? We have work to do. We aren't the office pimps."

"Pick someone out, and send an e-mail to his desk. Tell him to check with me at the guard desk. I'll handle it from there. Don't forget to delete the e-mail and response from the system. Can you do that much, at least?"

"Yes," the two IT techs answered in unison.

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"Alright, little girl, let's go."

Carl grabbed Lisette's hand and dragged her to the door. A stream of cum ran down her left leg as she walked out of the lab.

"Let's hurry, Carl, I don't want to miss whoever they send down there."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

Carl released Lisette's hand as the two of them stepped into the empty hallway.

"We're gonna have to go down in separate elevators," Carl advised. "You step into that restroom and don't come out until I'm gone. Then, take the next elevator to the basement. Wait in the supply room until someone shows up."

"Thank you , Carl. And by the way, you're a helluva good fuck."

"We aren't finished, little girl. I'll check in on you at five-thirty. If you're still there, we'll start on round two."

Lisette unlocked the restroom and entered for the third time that day. She stood with her ear pressed against the door. As soon as she heard the elevator open and then close, she exited the restroom and pressed the down button on the elevator panel. A short time later another car appeared. She stepped inside and pushed the button that said 'Basement.'

The elevator descended to the last floor. The doors opened into a narrow hallway. This was only her second trip to the basement, but she remembered that if she turned left, the hallway led to the loading docks and the service area. To the right were the supply room and the mail room. Looking up, she noticed the security camera. She waved and blew a kiss, hoping that Carl was viewing that camera on one of his monitors.

Lisette found the supply room, slid her ID card through the card reader, waited for the 'click', then pushed the door open. The supply room was rather large, as it contained not only the standard assortment of pens, pencils, ink cartridges, computer paper, etc., but it was also used to store broken and surplus furniture. Lisette made a path through several obsolete desks and broken chairs, stopping when she rounded a corner and found an old leather sofa with a missing cushion. Cozy little setup Carl has down here. She sat on the sofa and waited.

She tried to remain still, but after five minutes her patience eroded. She reached under her skirt and started flicking her clit, wondering how long it would be until someone arrived to fill the void between her thighs. She diddled her clit with one hand and pinched her nipples with the other, but the sensations were minimal. She needed a cock inside her, and she had an idea where to find one.

Just as she stood up, she heard the locking mechanism click. A second later, the door opened.

"Hello," a male voice called. "Ms. Berenger? Are you in here?"

"I'm over here."

Lisette could not identify the voice, but when the approaching footsteps rounded the corner, she recognized the face as belonging to a junior executive on the third floor. Tall, with brown hair cut close to his head and rather handsome, he was exactly what she needed.

"Hi, Ms. Berenger, I'm Zach Windom. Carl told me to meet you here."

"Hi Zach. Do you know why Carl sent you here?"

"He said...umm ...well ...that you ...umm..."

"Need to be fucked?"

"Uh, yeah, more or less."

"Is that why you're here? Did you come down here to fuck me?"

"Well, that's what Carl said. I don't know, I mean..."

"Do you want to fuck me, Zach?"

"I..umm ... I suppose."

"It's a yes or no question, Zach. Do you want to fuck me? Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"Then say it."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes I want to fuck you."

"Then shut up and fuck me."

Lisette lay back on the sofa, pulled her skirt up to her waist, and spread her legs as wide as possible. Zach stared at her shaved pussy and gulped.

"What are you waiting for?"

"I..."

"Open your pants, Zach. Take out your cock. Fuck me."

"Ok."

"Now, Zach."

A light suddenly went on in Zach's brain. He opened his pants, dropped them to the floor, pulled down his underwear, and climbed onto the sofa between Lisette's thighs. Lisette reached for his cock and pulled him toward her hungry pussy. As soon as he felt contact with her warm, moist slit, he pushed.

"Ungh! Yes! Fuck me, Zach. Fuck me hard."

There was nothing special about Zach's cock, but it possessed all the qualities Lisette required at that moment: it was hard and it was buried inside her. She had a mild orgasm as soon as he penetrated her. She was determined to squeeze several more out of the reluctant junior executive's cock.

Zach's reticence was due to the fact that he had just become engaged the previous month. Cheating on his fiancee was the last thing he wanted to do, but her insistence that she remain a virgin until their wedding night had left him vulnerable. He was far from a virgin himself, but it had been over a year since his dick had sniffed pussy. The e-mail from the IT department offering a solution to his 'involuntary celibacy' problem sent him warily to the guard desk. His last reservoir of self-control evaporated when Lisette spread her legs for him.

Lisette wrapped her arms around Zach's neck and pulled his face to hers. She planted a deep kiss on his mouth, while wrapping her legs around his back. She wanted to draw him in as deep as possible, and hold onto him in case he changed his mind.

"Fuck me Zach," Lisette whispered. "Make me cum."

The last image Zach held of his pretty, virginal fiancee dissolved from his mind. His dick tasted pussy, and it wanted more. Lisette was thin, light-skinned, young, blonde and pretty. If someone had set out to test his faithfulness, Lisette would have been the perfect temptation.

"Your cock feels so good, Zach. Don't stop fucking me. Don't ever stop fucking me."

Zach wanted to please the siren, so he tried his best to prolong his erection. Fortunately, his celibacy did not require him to abstain from masturbation. He had a good long session the night before, and he managed to squeeze off a quick one before he got out of bed that morning. As a result, he was confident that his staying power would be sufficient to deliver the satisfaction Lisette deserved.

Lisette felt another orgasm approaching, but it was not going to be the ultimate climax that she craved. Zach was trying his best to be a considerate lover, but Lisette realized she was going to have to do more to bring out the beast lurking inside him.

"Fuck me, Zach. Fuck me harder. C'mon baby, fuck me harder."

Zach increased his tempo.

"That's it, baby, fuck me harder."

Zach reached underneath Lisette, grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, and pulled her toward him. He used the increased leverage to provide additional force to each thrust.

"Deeper, baby, deeper. Fuck me deeper."

Zach was running out of options. He let go of Lisette's ass cheeks, put her ankles on his shoulders, and leaned forward. He felt the head of his cock bottoming out inside Lisette's pussy, and knew that he was as deep as he could go.

"Ungh! Yes! Like that! Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

Zach was thrusting as hard, as fast, and as deep as he could. He felt his body tingling. His balls tightened. He knew his orgasm was approaching, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He pounded his groin against Lisette, thrusting his throbbing cock in and out of her juicy cunt. He had never fucked anyone with this much abandon. His body was on fire. His starched white dress shirt was slathered in perspiration as he thrust in and out of Lisette. He fucked her with an animal-like ferocity, as he urged his body to perform to her desires.

Lisette felt her orgasms approach, one after another, in rapid succession. Each set off a small explosion in her brain. Each brought her a little higher than the last. Each left her craving more. Lisette felt Zach's body begin to twitch, and she knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Don't cum yet!"

"I can't ...!"

"Not yet!"

"I'm......!

"No!"

"I...!

"Not yet!"

"Ungggggggghhhhh!"

"No!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

"Don't stop fucking me!"

"I'm.... cumming!"

"Don't stop!"

"I....."

"Fuck me!"

"I'm done."

"No!"

Zach rolled off Lisette and collapsed on the sofa. A long sticky strand of cum was dripping from his rapidly shrinking cock as he lay on the sofa, breathing heavily.

"That was so good. So good. You are so good, Lisette. It's been so long."

"You're not done."

"I am done. I would stay down here all afternoon if I could, but I have to get back to my desk."

"Don't go. Fuck me again. Please."

"I can't."

"Please. I need it."

"We can do this again next week. Hell, we can do it every Friday, if you want."

"Now, Zach. I need it now."

"Lisette, I can't. I have to get back to my desk."

"Please."

"I can't."

"Then find me someone who can."

"What?"

"Find someone else who can come down here and fuck me."

"Who?"

"I don't fucking care who it is. Are you that dense? It can't be that hard. Just find me someone. You have to know someone else who would fuck me."

"Let me think. I have an idea. Wait here."

Zach pulled his pants up and started toward the door.

"Are you really going to send someone else?"

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"Hurry."

"I will."

Zach rounded the corner and disappeared. A second later Lisette heard the door close and then the lock engaged. Once again she was alone with her needy cunt. She looked around the storeroom for something that would better serve as a better dildo than her hairbrush, but found nothing of the appropriate size and shape. She started a mental list of the men in the office, rating them on a scale from one to ten in their likelihood of giving her the satisfaction she craved. She ruled out anyone older than forty-five, as well as anyone under thirty. Without realizing what she was doing, Lisette jammed three fingers of her right hand inside her cunt, pinched her nipples between her thumb and index finger of her left hand, all while creating unclothed images of the remaining men on her list.

Lisette was jolted out of her fantasy by the sound of the lock mechanism releasing, followed by the door opening and closing.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?" a male voice called from around the corner.

Lisette did not recognize the voice, so she remained silent.

"Anyone? Hello?"

The sound of footsteps approaching the makeshift nook filled the room. A head peered around the corner. It belonged to a medium height, mid-thirties blonde male in a dark suit. Lisette did not recognize the face, so she reached for a cushion and placed it over her crotch.

"Wow, Zach wasn't lying. He told me that I would find you down here waiting for me."

"And you are...?"

"Derek. Derek Rose. What's going on here? Zach Windom told me that you were down here and that I should come and see you right away."

"Are you and Zach good friends?"

"More or less. We both started working here around the same time. We go to lunch together most days, and once in a while we have a beer together after work."

"Well, Derek, I think you have a very good friend in Zach. How many of your friends have ever set you up with a horny girl who wanted to fuck your brains out?"

"Is this a joke?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

Lisette threw the cushion to the side and spread her thighs. Her skirt rode up, revealing her naked pussy.

"Fuck me Derek. Fuck me hard and long. Make me cum. Can you make me cum, Derek?"

Derek did not need a second invitation. He dropped his pants and joined Lisette on the sofa. Despite sporting a serviceable erection, Derek bent down to lick Lisette's pussy. Lisette blocked him, reaching for his necktie and pulling him on top of her.

"We don't have time for that, Derek. I need your cock inside me."

Derek was happy to comply. He fucked Lisette for over a half hour, changing positions several times in the process. Eventually, his stamina was exhausted and he had no choice but to dump his load inside her. Lisette was disappointed again. Before she would let go of him, Lisette persuaded Derek to locate another stud for her.

Over the next three hours a steady stream of men rode the elevator to the basement, entered the storeroom, and fucked the young blonde woman in the back. Each left promising to send someone else as a replacement. Men ranging in age from twenty-two through fifty-four took a turn. Many of the men were names that Lisette had added to her mental list, but some would have been rejected out of hand were she not so obsessed.

All of the men came and left quickly. Some were done in less than five minutes; others lasted as long as twenty. None, however, was able to satisfy Lisette's ravenous pussy.

At five o'clock the building started to empty. Lisette was still on her hands and knees ten minutes later, getting hammered from behind by a young, college-aged boy who was working in the office as an unpaid intern. His performance was energetic, though somewhat unpolished. Lisette was trying to finish him off so that she could send him back to locate another recruit. She estimated that she had time for one more volunteer before Carl returned. If she did not reach her goal by then, everyone would be gone and she would have to somehow make her way home in her desperate condition.

Lisette did not hear the electronic lock click open, but the intern--Ernesto--heard it and froze. Lisette would not be dissuaded from her goal. She rocked her ass backward and squeezed, trying her best to complete the act and coax the seed from Ernesto's cock.

The door opened and closed. Lisette heard that noise and assumed that Carl was arriving early. Heavy footsteps echoed throughout the storeroom. Lisette rocked faster, hoping to finish off Ernesto in time for Carl to take his place.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BACK HERE!!?" a voice boomed from around the corner.

Lisette recognized that voice. It belonged to Mr. Stewart, her supervisor.

Ernesto gasped, then jumped up and backed away from Lisette. He was too late. Jets of cum erupted from his cock as he tried to pull up his pants. Mr. Stewart rounded the corner as the last spurt splashed onto the floor.

"You!" Mr. Stewart pointed in Ernesto's direction. "Clean out your desk and get the fuck out of here. If you are still here in fifteen minutes, I'm calling the police."

Ernesto pulled up his pants and fled. Mr. Stewart watched him leave, then turned toward Lisette.

"I thought you went home sick?"

"I never left."

"Would you mind explaining to me what is going on here? Ms. Hayes noticed all the traffic entering the storeroom this afternoon and assumed someone was selling drugs down here."

"How did she know who was coming and going?"

"Everyone who enters has to swipe a badge to unlock the door. If more than four people pass through in less than an hour, a report is automatically generated and e-mailed to her box. Sixteen people have been in here this afternoon. Somehow, your name was not on the list. That makes seventeen.

"What has been going on in here?"

"Mr. Stewart."

"Yes."

"Sir."

"Get on with it."

"There's really no way to explain."

"You had better start explaining. And by the way, you're fired also. You have until six o'clock to get your things and get out."

"In that case, maybe it would be easier to just show you."

Lisette reached for his zipper. Just as she grabbed the tab and started to pull it downward, Mr. Stewart grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away.

"What do you think you're doing? Do you actually think if you suck my cock I'll let you keep your job?"

"I don't care about my job. And I don't want to suck your cock. I want you to fuck me."

"Get out of here."

"Please. Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked anyone before. Just fuck me and I'll go."

"I'm going to call building security."

"Fuck me first. Then call security. I don't care. I need you."

Mr. Stewart reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone.

"I'll fuck you better than anyone ever has in your entire life. You can do anything you want to me. Please."

Mr. Stewart scrolled through his phone book and stopped.

"Please. You can do things to me your wife would never let you do to her. I know there has to be something you want to try, something she won't give you. I'll suck your cock. You can cum in my face. I'll lick your balls. I'll eat your cum. You can fuck my ass. Do you want to fuck my ass? I'll do anything you want. Anything."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers