Her Husband's Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
Scandal leads to innocent wife's sexual blackmail.
5.3k words
4.54
1.3M
681
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,913 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fiction. In real life, non-consensual sex of any kind is illegal and immoral, and not condoned by the author. All characters are 18.

Contents:

PART I:
1. Blackmail
2. The Banquet
3. The Janitor's Closet
4. The Gap in the Curtain

PART II:
5. The Bikini
6. Shaving Creem
7. The Cocktail Party

PART III:
8. The Gang's All Here
9. Linda and the Hooker
10. The Finishing Touches
11. Back at the office

* * * * *

1. BLACKMAIL

Linda's husband Glenn spilled his guts to her on the plane ride. About the financial scandal at work, the missing checks, about the possibility of his becoming the fall guy. Linda trusted her husband. She knew he was completely honest. Somebody else inside the company must have taken the checks. But according to Glenn, only his boss, Ron, could protect him now. It would be completely up to Ron if he wanted to cover for Glenn, or let him take the rap, possibly even charge him with embezzlement.

Linda felt that Ron had always treated Glenn well. He was a large, barrel-chested man, outgoing, a few years older than Linda and Glenn. It was Ron's suggestion that Linda come along to this convention. Virtually all of the employees in Glenn's regional office were going to be spending the weekend at the hotel, but Linda was the only wife attending, and at the company's expense.

Linda had been looking forward to the weekend at the hotel, but the thirty-six-year-old mother and wife now felt some discomfort about being around Ron and the other managers. She always felt that she needed to be on good behavior around them at company outings, but under the circumstances she wondered if she would be able to relax much.

Ron had already checked into his hotel room, and was changing into his bathing suit, when he heard Linda and Glenn entering their room next door. Their close proximity was no coincidence. Ron went to great effort to get Glenn to bring his hot wife along, and Ron secretly arranged for them to stay in the next room.

Ron had met Linda the day that Glenn came into town and interviewed for the job two years ago. Glenn was one of several finalists for the position, but it was his beautiful, statuesque brunette wife that made Ron hire Glenn. Ron expected that choice to pay dividends this weekend. Ron didn't deliberately set up Glenn to possibly take the blame for the checks that Ron himself had cashed, but when Glenn diligently discovered the missing checks, Glenn actually became the most obvious culprit. That was when Ron decided to take advantage of the situation to realize some of the many fantasies he had of the Glenn's big-titted, leggy wife. Linda was nice and friendly. But where "prude" may be too strong a term, she was a conservative-dressing churchgoer. Still, Ron was betting that she would surrender her dignity in order to protect her husband and their way of life.

Ron knocked on their door, and impulsively looked beyond Glenn and stared at Linda lying on her bed. Even in a plain tee shirt she couldn't hide those big tits. Her long legs stretched the length of the bed. He wanted to push Glenn aside and go jump on her. Instead, Ron told Glenn that most of the other office employees had checked in and were heading down to the pool. There was no convention activity scheduled until tonight's awards dinner. Glenn and Linda agreed to join them at the pool.

Ron was already in the hotel Jacuzzi, talking with several of his other employees, when Glenn and Linda entered the pool area. Immediately, the Jacuzzi conversation turned to Linda, and what type of bathing suit she would be wearing under her shorts and tee shirt. James and Larry, two of Ron's employees at Glenn's level, eyed the tall shapely brunette. James said that he hoped that she was wearing a bikini. But Larry agreed with Ron that it would be more in keeping with her conservative personality if she were wearing a conservative one-piece bathing suit.

They all watched Linda as she pulled her tee shirt over her head to reveal a blue one-piece bathing suit. And they quietly groaned as she unzipped her shorts, and bent over at the waist to take them off. Linda's catalog-bought bathing suit was conservatively cut, except that it was designed for women with smaller breasts, and where it plunged in the front it exposed some of the large- breasted woman's cleavage.

Glenn and Linda joined the group in the already-crowded hot tub. There wasn't enough room for them to sit together, so Ron coaxed Linda to squeeze in next to him, while Glenn sat at the other end of the tub. Linda put one foot in the hot tub, and stood with her legs spread until she regained her balance. This pose caused a little tuft of brown pubic hair to stick out of the side of her bathing suit crotch. All of the men noticed it. Her fur matched the color of the hair on her head.

As Glenn joined in with some shoptalk at one end, Ron, James, and Larry quickly started flirting with Linda. Linda shyly conversed with the men, being aware that she was in close proximity with these men while wearing next to nothing. The three men stared at Linda's chest. Her bathing suit top revealed her pushed-together breasts, exposing her pale cleavage nearly half way down her breasts. Under the bubbling water, Ron and James, on either side of Linda, pressed their thighs against hers. Linda had no room to maneuver, and when she offered no resistance, Ron put his hand on her thigh. Linda was discomforted by this move, but considering Glenn's precarious position, Linda wasn't going to risk angering Ron by publicly objecting to his touch. As they talked, Ron slowly inched his hand up higher on her long bare thigh. Linda was getting alarmed, but dared say nothing. Finally, as Ron's little pinky grazed her crotch over her bathing suit, Linda climbed out of the hot tub and headed for the pool. The episode was a small victory for Ron, for he proved to himself that Linda would allow him to do things to her this weekend without making a scene.

Glenn and Linda headed back upstairs to get ready for dinner. The conversation in the Jacuzzi returned to Linda, how hot she looked, but how conservative she was.

"She'll loosen up this weekend," Ron boasted.

"I don't think that she's the loosening-up type," countered Larry.

"You just have to know which buttons to push on a woman," said Ron. "You boys just watch the master. After this weekend, Linda will seem like a different woman to you."

Ron hurried back to his room. It was now dark outside. Ron snuck onto his balcony and peeked through the small gap in his neighbor's curtain. He was just in time to see Linda parading around the room in her bra and panties. Ron stared at her large white bra covering her large tits. And her white cotton panties were stretched tight over her pussy and ass. Her underwear was predictably conservative, fitting with her conservative character. Ron watched as she sat on the bed and started to put on her panty hose. Leaning over, major cleavage spilled out of the top of her bra. She stood up and tugged her snug hose up over her panties, wiggling her hips. Ron wasn't too frustrated about not seeing her naked, for he was confident that he would have his opportunity before the end of the weekend.

2. THE BANQUET

Ron had arranged for Linda to be seated next to him at the banquet. They were at a round table, with their backs to the back wall. Many of the other women at the banquet, client's wives and wives and employees from other divisions, were wearing expensive and fancy gowns, but Linda, in character, was wearing a cotton print dress that zipped up the back. The pleated hem was long and the neckline was high, but it still couldn't conceal Linda's large chest. With Ron on her left and Glenn on her right, Linda ate dinner and listened to the speeches, still upset by Ron's touches in the Jacuzzi. As Ron spoke to Linda, he slipped his hand under the table, and placed it on her thigh. With her husband next to her, Linda again was reluctant to offend Ron. She allowed his hand to slide over the cotton dress and hose.

After the dinner and speeches, a band began playing, and people started to dance. As was Glenn's custom, he started to circulate throughout the room, networking with clients and the people from his company's other offices. This left Linda alone with Ron.

"Are you aware of Glenn's little problem at work?" Ron asked Linda.

"Yes, he told me all about it," replied Linda.

"If the details got out, Glenn's career is certainly over. He could even end up charged with a felony."

Ron moved his hand under the table again as he spoke, and squeezed Linda's thigh. He moved his hands in circles over her thighs, moving closer to her crotch. When he grazed her crotch over her dress, Linda jumped, and started to get up. "Excuse me," she said, "I need to go to the washroom."

"Dance with me," Ron commanded.

"Oh, no thank you, maybe later."

"One dance" insisted Ron, with a commanding voice and stern look on his face. Linda reluctantly agreed, suddenly fearful of the man that controlled her husband's fate. Ron led Linda to the far corner of the dance floor, in relative darkness. As they began slow dancing, Ron pulled Linda uncomfortably close to him. Ron could feel the tall woman's ample chest pressing into his. He caressed her back, and thrust his groin into her thigh.

"Did Glenn tell you who could get him out of this mess?" asked Ron.

"He said you could," replied Linda.

"Yes, that's right. I'm the only one. I like your husband. I don't want to see his life ruined. But it would be a risk to my career to cover for him."

"I'd, uh, appreciate any help that you could give him," Linda said.

"I was hoping you would say that. I need some favors from you."

Linda was afraid to ask, but said, "What can I do?"

Ron lowered his hands down Linda's backbone. Linda felt his fingers slide below her tailbone. He rested both palms on her ass cheeks. Linda looked alarmed, but said nothing.

"Everything I tell you to do. All weekend. I want you to be mine this weekend. Glenn won't know. And when I get back to the office on Monday, I will make a few changes to the books, and your problems will be gone."

Linda looked around to see if anyone was watching Ron grope her ass. Her back was to the bandstand, so only the band would see it. The thin dress offered little resistance to Ron's hands, but the tight panty hose held her butt cheeks in place. Ron felt just the slightest give from the hose as Linda danced.

Ron moved his right hand up her side, under her arm. His thumb grazed the side of her bra. He moved the hand over a slight bit more, and squeezed her tit over her thin bra. His thumb found her erect nipple. Linda said nothing as Ron groped her ass, felt her tit, and pressed his hard dick into her thigh. Her heart was racing, and her face felt hot.

It seemed like forever until the song finally finished, and Ron led her back to their table. With her husband out of sight, Linda again sat next to Ron at the back of the room. Ron wasted no time putting his hand under the table and under her long loose dress. Ron felt her thigh over her hose, moving his hand to the inside of her thigh. He loved the course/smooth feel of the hose over her leg.

"Do we have a deal?" Ron asked Linda.

Linda, just stammered, "I, I, I, uh..." She looked around the room to see if anyone was watching them.

Ron moved his hand up over her crotch over her pantyhose. "Spread your legs," he commanded.

Without a word, Linda spread her legs under the table, and allowed Ron free access to her hose-covered crotch. She just sat in her chair, slumping forward slightly, as he rubbed up and down over her pussy.

Linda, in shock, was covered with goose bumps, but felt her face get flushed. For what seemed like hours, she let her husband's boss caress her pussy in public. Feeling some anger, but mostly humiliation, she realized that the pussy rubbing was also getting her aroused. The more that she tried to ignore it, the hotter she got. She was breathing heavier, and having a hard time keeping still. She realized that she was close to an orgasm. Linda feared she would draw attention to herself and tried to talk herself out of an orgasm, but it was too late. She inhaled and started to let out a gasp. She wiggled her hips, squeezed her thighs around Ron's hand, and shuddered.

"Why, you hot bitch..." commented Ron.

Linda, even more humiliated, jumped out of her seat and walked quickly but unsteadily to the bathroom. She found the ladies room down the hall and around the corner from the banquet hall. She locked herself in a stall, and had a silent cry as she tried to wipe off her crotch and panties.

3. THE JANITOR'S CLOSET

Linda composed herself enough to exit the washroom, determined to put up more resistance to Ron's advances. Maybe if she were firmer with him, he would stop these unwanted gropes. Still, she feared angering him. Just as Linda turned the corner in the empty hallway, she practically ran right into Ron. Ron grabbed her hand. Linda started to object, but Ron just put his finger to his lips and said, "Shhh."

Ron led her back around the corner, and opened a door. It was a janitor's closet. He pulled her in, turned on the light, and closed the door behind them. Before Linda had time to say anything, Ron pushed her back up against the door, and pressed his lips onto hers. He kissed her, working his tongue into her mouth, and Linda half-heartedly met his tongue with hers.

Ron placed his right hand on her breast and groped it over her dress and thin bra. Linda's bra had an under wire, but the cup itself was just a sheet of flimsy material, hardly anything at all. Ron squeezed and jiggled the huge mammary. Linda could hear people talking out in the hallway, and feared that someone would open the door. She wanted to verbally object, but feared any noise would give them away. Ron reached behind her neck with his free hand, and unzipped her dress, down to her waist. Gently but quickly, he pulled the dress forward off of her shoulders, off of her arms, down to her waist. Linda stood topless except for her large white bra. Ron pulled her bra straps down off of her shoulders. He reached into her bra cups, pulled her big tits out of them, and rested them on top of her cups.

Ron quickly admired Linda's big round white tits, covered with huge dark areola, capped with hard inch-long nipples. He grabbed both of them, kneading, lifting, squeezing and jiggling them. He kissed her again as he fondled her. Ron kissed down her neck, and ran his tongue between her tits, until he finally captured her lift nipple in his mouth. Linda's chest heaved up and down as her nipple was licked and sucked. Linda could hear the sucking noises in the quiet closet. Ron quickly moved from one nipple to the other.

Ron's right hand slid down Linda's hip, and found the hem of her dress. He moved his hand under the dress and up her outer thigh. He grabbed her ass cheek over her hose and panties, and squeezed it. Linda was forced to balance herself against the door and spread her legs as Ron rubbed her pussy over her hose. With some effort, Ron moved his hand into her waistbands, inside her hose and panties, and rubbed her furry pussy mound. He worked a finger in her, and both were surprised how lubricated her pussy was. Linda put her hands on Ron's shoulders. She wanted to push him away, but couldn't bring herself to do it. She heard familiar voices just on the other side of the door.

Ron reached under her dress with both hands, grabbed the waistbands of both her hose and her panties, and started to tug them down her ass. He slowly pulled them down her thighs, past her knees, to her ankles, and made her lift her right foot to take them off. He left them bunched up around her left ankle. Ron moved his head down her stomach, and lifted her skirt in front. He got on his knees in front of her, and for the first time saw her bare pussy, covered in a bushy triangle of untrimmed hair. Ron let the skirt fall over his head behind him as he buried his face in Linda's muff. With his hands squeezing her bare ass cheeks, his tongue found her slit, and he licked her quickly, deeply and deftly.

Linda tried to breathe quietly as Ron's head disappeared under her dress and licked her. Linda was fighting back tears, but at the same time, spread her legs and thrust her hips forward to meet the probing tongue. She could still hear voices passing by in the hall and dared not object or fight him.

Ron came up for air and stood up. He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and dropped them to his ankles. Linda couldn't help but stare at his hard swollen cock, the biggest that she had ever personally seen, certainly bigger then Glenn's. Ron took her right had and placed it on the shaft, and made her stroke it. As she jerked him off, it even felt different in her hand because of the size.

Soon Ron lifted her dress again, aimed his cock at her pussy, and began working it in. Linda suppressed gasps as he slid into her. Ron pressed against her and thrust into her, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. Linda braced herself against the door, her long legs spread wide, trying not to make any noise. Ron thrust upwards, and the tall woman put her right foot up on a box to help the angle. She could hear the rustling of clothes and the squishy sounds of the penis sloshing in and out of her dripping pussy. She could hear people's voices right outside the door, just inches away it seemed. Despite all of her fears and anxieties, Linda felt another orgasm building. She breathed unevenly, trying not to cry out.

Ron was in heaven, fucking the tall wife that he had dreamed about for so long. He watched her bare tits, still resting on her bra cups, bobble and jiggle as he thrust into her. He loved the feeling of his bare groin rubbing against her naked thighs and hips. And he loved the helpless look on her face. He grabbed her hips and thrust hard.

Linda recognized Glenn's voice in the hallway. He was talking shop with some clients, just on the other side of the door where Linda was having sex with is boss. Linda literally stopped breathing until his voice faded down the hall.

Linda lost control and had her second orgasm of the evening, biting her lip so not to make noise. Ron gave her several last long hard thrusts, and came in her pussy, sending gushes of warm sperm into her.

When both had stopped panting, Ron pulled up his pants. Ron watched Linda place her tits back into her bra cups, pull her bra straps back into place, and pull the top of her dress back on. Ron reached around and zipped up her dress. Linda pulled up her panties and her hose. Ron snuck out first, and when he was sure that there was no one in the hall, motioned for Linda to come out.

4. THE GAP IN THE CURTAIN

After Linda again returned from cleaning and composing herself in the bathroom, Ron caught her in the hall.

"I want you to do one more thing for me tonight,"

"I'm not having sex with you again," Linda boldly told him.

Ron smiled. "No, you aren't. I want you to have sex with your husband."

Linda looked at him with a puzzled look.

"I want you to take Glenn back to your room, and insist on making passionate love to him."

"Why?" Linda asked.

"There's a gap in the curtains leading to your balcony. And I'm in the next room."

Linda figured it out. "You want to watch us?"

"That's right. So here's what you have to do. No matter what, insist that Glenn have sex with you, no matter how tired he is, do whatever it takes to seduce him."

Linda looked at him with a shocked expression on her face, but said nothing.

"Just a few more details you have to remember. You must undress facing the window. You have to leave a light on. And maybe you should be on top, don't hide anything."

George VI
George VI
5,913 Followers
12