Her Husband's Boss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,948 Followers

"Come here," ordered Ron.

Linda moved around the desk to where Ron was sitting. She leaned against the desk directly in front of him.

Ron looked up at the housewife. Her bare legs were tan, her skirt was rising up her thighs, and her legs were slightly spread. He reached out and started to slowly lift the skirt. Linda let out a quiet gasp, but when she offered no other resistance, he lifted it past her hips, and bunched it up around her waist. Inches away from Ron's face was Linda's naked pussy, covered with a new growth of brown hair, nearly an inch long already.

Ron pushed her back, and Linda sat her bare ass down on Ron's cold Formica desktop. Ron pushed her knees apart, rolled his chair closer, and buried his face in the furry mound. Linda inhaled, put her hands on the back of Ron's head, and threw her head back as Ron licked her pussy. She wrapped her smooth, tan thighs around his ears.

James had seen Linda enter the office. He snuck over to see Ron's door closed. He went down the hall to Larry's office, and told him that Linda was in the building. Word spread to the other employees that Linda was here. Several of them crept down the hall and put an ear to Ron's door. Upon hearing Linda's voice, James slowly and silently cracked the door. He peered inside and saw Linda up on Ron's desk, and Ron's face buried between her spread thighs.

Ron looked up at Linda. "Show me your tits," he ordered. Linda crossed her arms, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it off, over her head. She revealed a black bra. She unhooked the front clasp, and opened the bra. Her white tits spilled out. She leaned back as Ron ate her and fondled her tits.

Ron stood up, dropped his pants, and thrust his cock between her legs. Linda sat on the edge of the desk as Ron pumped into her.

Larry, James, and the other employees took turns peeking through the door. They had all missed Linda since they fucked her two months ago. They watched Ron pump into her. Linda lay down on the top of the desk, and they watched her tits bobble all over as Ron pumped into her.

While attempting to deal with her emotions in the aftermath of her weekend of abuse, Linda could not deny to herself the intense eroticism and extreme physical pleasure she felt during every incident. Upon continuing normal sexual relations with Glenn, she felt herself unsatisfied, after experiencing both strong-willed men forcing themselves upon her, and the emotional satisfaction she felt by having so many men wanting her and giving her sexual attention, as well as performing sexual positions and acts she never enjoyed at home. She couldn't logically explain it to herself, but she felt totally compelled to come to her husband's office when he wasn't there, and do whatever it took to get sexual satisfaction from Ron and the other heartless co-workers again. Like a rapist that stalks his victims, performs vile acts upon them, feels remorse later, but continues the cycle over and over, Linda felt out of control to stop herself. She was, in effect, raping herself.

Ron made Linda get up and turn around. He leaned her over the desk, and fucked her doggie style. As he slammed into her hard, her tits went flying forward, straight out ahead of her, almost even with her chin, then came crashing back down again. The peeking employees watched her ass cheeks ripple and roll with each slam.

Linda squealed and moaned with her most intense orgasm in two months, and came just as Ron shot his load in her. Linda laid forward on the desk. Just then the door squeaked, and Linda and Ron both noticed the others looking in on them. Linda looked down with an embarrassed smile. Ron just said, "Well, you might as well come in."

Linda stood up, naked except for her shoes and her skirt bunched up around her waist. Larry and James said "Hi" to Linda. Larry French-kissed her while James felt her tits. Brett, Will, Mick, and the others took turns feeling and fingering her. Soon Larry was sitting in Ron's chair, and Linda was on his lap with her back to him, with his cock up inside her pussy. James was sitting on the edge of the desk, directly in front of her, getting a blowjob. The others either felt her tits, got hand jobs, or just stood back and watched, waiting their turn. This time, even the young, handsome Brett kissed her and fucked her.

For the rest of the afternoon, Linda was taken to various offices and cubicles to be fondled and fucked. Few of the men did much work the rest of the day, but they each had scheduled phone calls to make and sales calls to take. Between calls, they might walk by whichever desk Linda was being fucked on, and grab a handful of tit to massage, or offer their cock for her to suck. Larry talked on the phone while squeezing Linda's tits.

Pizza was ordered, and Linda was forced to go into the lobby area, alone and naked, to accept the pizza from the obviously delighted delivery guy. She also signed for a UPS package this way, and was forced to ask the guy, "Would you like a quick feel?" The UPS man eagerly groped her big tits. And when the mail was delivered, the mailman was treated to the view of Mick getting head from a naked Linda at the front desk.

Before being allowed to leave, Linda was taken to the copy machine by Mick. Her right breast was pressed against the glass and copied, so the men would have souvenirs of her large areola. Will even tacked a copy up on his office wall, next to Linda's black bra, .The next day Glenn told him to take them down, unaware that he was looking at souvenirs of his own wife's fuck-fest with his entire office.

The end.

George VI
George VI
5,948 Followers
12